Older Pantyhose Kink

Story Info
Older couple enjoy kinky afternoon.
2.3k words
4.65
17.5k
13

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 12/24/2023
Created 03/15/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Is this all I have? Work, home, unhappiness? Is this all there is? Work 9 more years until retirement and then what? I am stuck at home with the wife every day. My wife used to indulge in wearing pantyhose sometimes. She rarely wore thongs just during love-making. For 8 years, there has been nothing. No touching, no intimacy at all. No oral and no penetration.I need to feel something.

I need to feel wanted. I need to feel desired. I need to feel loved. I need to feel like a man. I need intimacy. I enjoy the softness, the smell, and taste of a woman. This is wonderful. It's not always about penetration.

I stopped at a local establishment for a beer. I hardly ever drink outside my own home. I just wanted to feel sorry for myself and get away from the wife longer. That's when a woman walked in. I heard the heels before seeing the woman. Heels are like a dog whistle to me. I watched her as she walked to the bar. She wore four inch black heels. Shiny pantyhose or stockings. Heavy thighs and a curvy butt. Not fat. Curvy. She carried herself well. Sure of herself. Graceful, like she walked in heels most of her life. Strong calf muscles. Surprisingly, I was the only one staring at her. She sat at the bar eight stools away from me.

Blonde shoulder-length hair. No wedding band. Dressed in a knee length black skirt. White blouse. Tasteful, not boastful. She looked sad. I am not a player. An obvious wedding band on my finger. I am long past the dating game. I would glance now and then, without being creepy. I figured I wouldn't even get acknowledged.

About two drinks later she gathered her belongings. I thought to myself I missed an opportunity. I am older, a bit overweight, and not comfortable approaching women. Instead of leaving, she walked towards me. She laid her coat down on a stool and asked if the seat beside me was taken. I said no ma'am. I am always polite to women.

I could not tell her true age in the low light of the bar from eight stools away. Up close, she looked younger than me. The only place on her body that defied her youthful looks was around her neck. There was no doubt in my mind this woman was a solid ten when she was younger. Still an 8 in my opinion. We exchanged pleasantries. I noticed she had breast enhancements done. I am not a breast man, but I enjoy looking. Unlike most women her age her breasts were standing high on her chest. She told me she was here to drown her sorrows as I was. This was the twelve year anniversary of her husband passing. She was lonely and feeling sorry for herself. I told her "me too" but for different reasons. We chatted for a bit before she told me she was 67 years old. Ten years my senior. I could not believe it. I told her she looked 47. She blushed and appreciated the compliment.

She noticed me glancing at her down the bar. I apologized and told her I didn't mean to make her feel uncomfortable. She asked "why didn't you come over?" Talking to random women is not my norm. Telling her I love the way she was dressed made her smile. Nobody had told her that in a long time.

We enjoyed a meal, slowing down on the alcohol. We spoke for hours about our lives to this point. Her husband was sick for 15 years before he passed. Opening up a bit more, she confessed she hasn't had sex with another person for 22 years. My 8 years seemed pathetic compared to her time.

I enjoyed just being with this woman. I wanted to spend intimate time with her but did not push anything. She was the one that initiated first contact. I felt her hand on my leg. Nothing sexual. My whole body felt alive. I became a little dizzy. Not knowing what was the proper thing to do, I just enjoyed the moment. She asked if I was ok. I said I am better than ok. She brought feelings I had not experienced for a long time.

After our meals, I was asked if I would like to follow her back to her place. I was not ready for that question. I said sure. We drove 10 minutes before entering the driveway of a beautiful ranch home. She told me she never did this before. "Don't think of me as loose she said." We sat on her sofa and talked for a bit more. I could not take my eyes off her legs. She noticed and asked if I was one of those guys. I asked what guys? One who loves pantyhose and stockings. Guilty as charged. I stole my mothers pantyhose to pleasure myself when younger. My aunt also wore them. The 70s and 80s were great for pantyhose freaks like me. She offered up that she was wearing pantyhose. The smile on my face showed her that I approved.

We started kissing. Kissing another woman gave me bursts of electricity through my body. I better share my little problem before things get too far. I dropped the bomb that my meds for my prostate problem has made it difficult to get and keep an erection. Instead of coming to a full stop, she said as long as I go down on her, she can work around my issue. I assured her that pleasing her orally would be my pleasure.

I removed my pants, shoes and shirt. She removed the heels and skirt. While unbuttoning her blouse I told her not to take it off. She wore no bra. I was impressed with her rack.

She showed me where to sit on the sofa while she sat parallel to the sofa with her back against the armrest. Her pantyhosed feet were all over my body and on my crotch. My hands were lightly touching her legs below her knees. Her feet were my main focus for now. She knew what the hose would do to me. Unlike most women, she indulged my kink. I felt more alive in this moment than I have in a long time. I would massage each foot for a little then continue my touching and light tickling. Taking a chance I took a foot and put her toes in my mouth. I heard a soft moan. I kissed her feet and sucked on each toe. Another moan escaped her mouth.

When I made eye contact, she was lightly rubbing her magic button. I saw lust in her eyes. I wanted to keep the feeling going. I got on the floor and concentrated between her knees and her waist. Moving her lovely butt to the edge of the sofa helped me. I softly kissed as well as lightly touched everything I could reach. I took forever kissing her soft inner thighs. I could smell her sex. The female parts after wearing pantyhose created a wonderful smell. This smell was intoxicating to me. Her bush was beautiful. Hair trimmed neatly. Honey in color. Much sexier than the shaved look of many women today. The gusset of her pantyhose was moist. She had no problem leaving these sexy pantyhose on for me. Her enjoyment was obvious. Both inner thighs were worshiped slowly and completely. Getting closer to that lovely aroma I glanced my nose over her button and kissed her pussy. A louder moan, an arched back and having her girl parts pushing against my face rather roughly told me orgasm number one was in motion. That and the gush of warmth on my face made me feel king of the world. No drug could make me feel this way.

My turn on the couch. As she was positioning herself over my face, my mind wandered to a question I once saw. Do guys really mean sit on your face or just hover? My answer would be yes to both. This would be my favorite position. This woman reached inside her pantyhose and ripped a hole with her fingernails. She told me I owed her for the expensive hose. I had no trouble with repaying. She hovered at first. I kissed her pussy softly and my tongue would enter her slightly every so often. My actions must have been working. This very beautiful 67 year old woman started grinding her button on my nose. This is a tough position to breathe. But I wanted to please, and please I did. At times I wondered if she would break my nose, but I never tapped out. Plunging my tongue as deep inside her as I could, we were both rewarded with her second orgasm. She collapsed on me while her body still shuddered.

She found my erect manhood and started slowly kissing and running her lips up and down the length. Before long she was tenderly giving me the best blow job of my life. After so long without this kind of attention, this felt like I hit the lottery. I figured while her pussy was still in front of me, I started returning the favor. Slowly kissing anywhere I could reach. She started raking her nails on my balls and inner thighs. I had a very strong feeling that I was going to cum soon. I was hoping she stayed on it until I was finished. The last time I finished in a woman's mouth was when I was 22 years old. Slow and deliberate. Pleasuring me better than anybody else. I starting pumping her mouth slowly while I put a hand on her head. A signal that I was close and giving her time to choose where I finished. I moaned louder than I wanted as I deposited my seed in her mouth. Not more than thirty seconds later, I was rewarded again with her orgasm.

We regained some composure and she grabbed my hand while we walked to the bedroom. At my age, I needed time to reload. She understood. Telling her she did not need to wait for me put a sparkle in her eyes. I asked if we could lie together and talk. Holding this woman was the icing on the cake. We were comfortable with each other. I never had fake boobs in my hands or my mouth so I indulged her lovely chest. Softly kneading each breast and sucking her hard nipples had me ready to go quicker than expected. I often wondered how fake breasts would look on women as they aged. They enhanced the beauty of this woman. She was enjoying the attention but shocked me when she told me to get a little rougher. I lightly nipped at each nipple and got rougher with her breasts.

Her breathing increased. I kissed her neck and shoulders and eventually her mouth. She whispered in my ear that she wants to feel me inside her. I crawled between those beautiful legs and guided myself towards her. Wanting to be gentle, I took it slow. I was shocked when her legs wrapped around my waist and she dug her pantyhosed feet into my butt, pulling me deep inside her. Both of us gasped. I held still, the excitement almost made me lose the little control I had. I started slowly, not wanting to end our session prematurely. Her nails lightly raked my back. All of my senses were working overtime. This woman was very comfortable expressing what she wants. Slow and hard was conveyed to me. With her pantyhosed legs wrapped around my waist, pure excitement drove me. One woman my whole life understood my fetish, until now. I was told to stop. I believe I displayed my pouting face. She wanted to find another position to bring herself to orgasm and slow things down for me.

She sank down on my manhood. The wetness surprised me for a woman her age. While sitting upright, she wiggled her hips around. Her pantyhosed feet on my thighs. Her beautiful breasts were within reach. I fondled them like a giddy teenager. The feel of pantyhose along my legs was wonderful. Within minutes her back arched and animalistic noises escaped her mouth. Finished, she collapsed on my chest. I remained inside her.

I started to pump her slowly. Every thrust upward was met with her ass smacking my thighs. She whispered,"cum inside me" as she licked my ear. Orgasms like this were missing since my thirties. My balls exploded, my semen filled her. She rode out her own orgasm before collapsing. She rolled off me. Facing her, I started sucking on her ample breasts like a hungry baby. I fell asleep in this woman's arms like a baby on moms tit.

I called my wife and told her I stopped by my buddy Jim's house. We had too much to drink and his wife took my keys. I did this with the hope of staying the night. It was brought up that maybe we should exchange names since we were just intimate of few times. I told her my name was Edwin. Her name was Allison. Edwin we need a shower before anything else happens. Also, we should both eat.

We showered together to conserve water of course. I explored every inch of her body. Sixty seven years old or not, she was a spectacular looking woman. My prostate issue did not hinder me earlier and is not a hindrance now. The sight of this woman's body mesmerized me. Allison took extra special care cleaning me also. Her mouth was on my manhood while raking my balls with her manicured nails.

We lit the fuse for later. We shared a meal and I spent the night.