Bethany's all inclusive Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The rep took his place, "he reckons you'll be able to take my full length this way bitch," he said pointing at the assistant as he also pushed his cock back into her mouth again. At least she knew what had been said now.

He slowly went deeper and deeper, but she would still struggle at the same point. Drool was now seeping out her mouth and down her face. As he withdrew, she pleaded, "please stop, I can't take it any further."

They just ignored her, the assistant said something to the rep who once again slid in, as he got to the same depth as before the assistant took hold of her head slowly tilted it up and turned her slightly to the side.

"Yes," shouted the rep as the last few inches slid into her throat. "I knew you could do it bitch," he said to Bethany, then said something to the assistant in Bulgarian. He then told Bethany, "You look amazing like this, I can see my cock bulging out your throat."

He then took control of her head and proceeded to fuck the hell out of her mouth and throat. He was like a man possessed but had made sure one of the other two guys were filming it especially the throat bulge.

They then took turns for a short while before deciding it was time to fill her other holes. They fucked her in multiple positions using all 3 of her fuck holes at the same time constantly. For the next 30 minutes she was not given a rest as they rotated around her.

The rep then told her, "You're lucky we're on a schedule or we'd keep this up all day. Now we are going to cum in you and I'm dumping my load ten inches up your truffle tunnel."

They stood her up and bent her forward over the bed. The assistant went first thrust fast and hard into her soaked pussy; it didn't take long for him to blast his load into her unprotected love hole.

The manager then followed on he was slower but made sure his full length disappeared with every thrust. He then erupted into her pussy as well.

Then it was the rep again, and he stuck to his word. Grabbing at her waist he slid all ten inches into her back passage. Making sure he was balls deep on every thrust before finally spurting a large load deep into her.

"You were fantastic for a cheap slut," the rep said. He then pulled her up by the hair and marched her back to the main room. The manager and assistant had set a table up at half-length and laid a cover over it.

"What's that for," Bethany queried tiredly.

"You'll see," he replied. He then walked her over and bent her over it. The manager and assistant quickly untied her wrists then tied them to the table legs. She was unable to move without toppling the table and hurting herself. "Bye bitch," the rep said as the 3 of them left.

Bethany was panicked, left in an incredibly vulnerable position, naked and alone. She glanced at the clock, she still had one hour forty-five minutes to go. It wasn't long before she heard the door open.

She was unable to see behind her, so had no idea who had come in. She then heard a zip being undone, and some words being said in Bulgarian before feeling a dick sliding into her still wet, cum coated pussy.

The man pumped her for about five minutes before adding to the mixed batch of semen building inside her. He smacked her bum cheek and thanked her before leaving.

Bethany was able to see a corner of a mirror and saw part of his uniform as he left, she'd just been fucked by one of the bell boys. A few minutes later another person entered and followed the same routine. From the reflection she could tell it was another bell boy.

This happened at least 12 more times, but she lost the exact count, she could see uniforms of waiters, lifeguards and maintenance staff but never faces. Some of them came in her pussy some in her ass. Her knees were going weak and her back hurt, but she never said anything.

At six fifty she heard a voice she recognised; Bogdan was back. "Holy shit, you should see the state of you back here." Her holes were gaped and dripping with cum, her ass cheeks were bright red and the floor below her was soaked.

She moaned, "surely I've satisfied my side of the agreement."

He walked around and untied her. "I hear your behaviour improved after our last chat." He helped her to her feet, "But you did break the agreement a few times."

Struggling to hold back her emotions she pleaded, "please, I tried, I did what you wanted."

"Yes, you did, and that's why the bans on your children are lifted. We won't press charges against your husband either. But your punishment for earlier will be that you are expected a few times to provide us with a quickie when asked."

"Us?" She questioned.

"Members of staff, don't worry it will always be safe from your family finding out."

She knew she couldn't argue back, or it could get worse again. "Ok, but you have to promise it's all kept a secret.'

"Of course, as long as you stick to the agreement, this time."

"I will," she agreed in anguish.

"You can have this room for half an hour to freshen up, I suggest you don't take longer, or the night shift will start using it." He said with a smile and a laugh then left.

Bethany quickly showered again, trying hard to rinse as much cum out, off and away from her. Then got dressed and left for her hotel room before anyone else showed up. On the walk back she ached all over but knew she couldn't let her husband know what she had done.

Once back in her room she collapsed on her bed and awaited her families return. It wasn't long before they were back. "How did things go?" Asked her husband sheepishly.

She gathered them all together and let loose an almighty tyrannical speech that only a pissed off wife and mother could. Her husband and kids sat in silence listening, too scared to move. It was made clear no more behavioural issues could happen and her husband was incredibly lucky not to be charged.

Once she had finished, she told them she was having and early night as she had a headache from all the stress, they had caused her. The kids promised to be on their best behaviour, so did her husband.

The following morning, they got ready to go for breakfast, a reminder was issued by Bethany, and everyone confirmed they understood. They got to the restaurant and went to choose their breakfasts from the day's options.

The kids ran off to the cereals and pastries, her husband went for the fry ups. Bethany went to get herself some fruit, as she leaned over to get some melon, she felt a hand squeeze her ass, "Loved yesterday," came a voice in broken English.

She turned round quickly to see a waiter standing there smiling at her, he then turned and walked away. "Shit," she thought to herself, as she looked for her family, luckily no one had seen this happen.

Sitting back at the table she let her family know she was popping out to a chemist to get some stronger tablets for her headache. She didn't have a headache but needed to get a morning after pill. Once they had finished, she went to ask at reception.

She saw a girl working who wasn't involved in the day before events so approached her. The receptionist took her to the side, her English was quite good, "I heard what happened yesterday, hopefully they'll leave you alone now," she said.

"What, how do you know?" Bethany asked, shocked to hear this.

"Girls talk, I don't agree with it, but a deal was made is my understanding. I guess it's the morning after you need from the chemist?" Bethany nodded yes. "Here take this," she passed her a note. "It's got what you need translated take it to the chemist listed it's only a five-to-ten-minute walk from here. They ask no questions."

"Thank you," Bethany replied, and she took the note. As she left reception, she did a quick online translator to check what was written and it came up with what she needed so headed to the chemist.

Knowing that she may be used again she bought 4 of the pills to cover her for the remaining time on holiday. She returned to the hotel, she went poolside first to see her husband and kids. She still needed to take the pill so told her husband she was heading for a lie down as her head still hurt.

Her husband told her just to go and relax, he would keep the kids at poolside and make sure they behaved themselves. He told her he loved her, and she replied the same as she left them to their fun.

The manager's office was across from the lifts, he saw Bethany enter alone and knew her family was pool side, so he decided to follow her up. Telling his assistant to call him if any of her family came in, he then headed up with the master room key.

Bethany had just sat down when she heard her door open. "Can I not get a little peace and quiet without one of you pestering me."

"Shut up slut," came the reply to her surprise.

"I thought it was my husband coming in, I'm sorry please I didn't mean to say that to you," she said panicked, worried what would happen if it was seen as an act of refusal.

The manager didn't care, he just pulled out his cock. "Suck bitch," is all he said. Bethany quickly dropped to her knees and took him into her mouth. She sucked on his member with passion, trying to get him off quickly.

After a few minutes he pulled off her sarong and pushed her down on to the floor face down, she was now just wearing her two-piece bikini. "Please be quick in case someone comes in," she begged him.

He slid her bottoms down her legs and slid a finger across her pussy, "you're wet you dirty slut wife," he said with a laugh. For once Bethany was glad her body had betrayed her as he didn't have any lube with him.

He then lay on top of her sliding his cock along the back of her thighs and into her wet pussy. She let out a moan as she felt him penetrate her once again. He then quickly increased his pace as he fucked her. A few moments later and he was blowing his load inside her.

"You came in me again; you'll make me pregnant if you keep doing that." She said hoping it was what he wanted to hear and knowing she would be taking her pill anyway, confident that it would work.

She was right it was what he wanted to hear. "Thats right bitch mom, I give you another bastard baby," he laughed.

"Please leave now, I don't want to be caught," she asked politely.

"My assistant use you first, be here in five minutes. You stay!" His best English wasn't great when he was worked up, but she got the message.

He sorted out his clothes and left her lying face down. She was unsure if he had meant stay in that position or stay in the room. To stay on safe side, she didn't move. The manager and assistant swapped roles in the office.

Bethany quivered as she heard the door open. She looked to the side to see the assistant stood there stroking his cock. He kneeled over her feet and pulled her up onto all fours.

Not a word was said as he slid his cock into her cum soaked pussy. He gripped her waist hard and started to pound fast and hard into her. He had been pounding for about five or six minutes when he suddenly growled, pulled her tight against him and unloaded another load into her.

He wiped his cock on her bottoms then put it away, before leaving. Not a single word had been exchanged between the two of them. Bethany quickly jumped up and jumped in the shower. She decided at that point to take her pill and head down to the pool side.

She made it to her husband's side, he checked she was feeling better, and she confirmed she was. Her plan was to stay with her husband so she couldn't be alone with any of the staff of the hotel.

The rest of the day she was left alone and managed to enjoy time with her kids and husband, including a nice meal in the evening but she did notice she was constantly being watched. They were like vultures waiting for their opportunity to get a taste of the meat.

The following day started incident free until late in the afternoon. She went to one of the toilet facilities, but the ladies and gents were out of order, but the sign said to use the disabled. Bethany thought nothing of it and locked herself in the disabled toilet.

Mid pee the door opened, "Occupied!!!" She shouted.

"I know bitch," one of the lifeguards replied as he locked the door behind him. She went to stand up, "stay still bitch, he ordered and walked to her. He slid his dick out and slid it straight into her mouth. He grabbed her head and started to face fuck her at a steady pace.

He only took a few minutes before blowing his load into her mouth, he pulled out and let a few spurts hit her face. As he tucked his cock away, she said, "now please go, my husband is waiting for me."

"Don't worry, we'll take care of that, besides you have a queue outside," he said with a smirk, and as he exited the toilet another lifeguard entered.

She stayed, sat on the loo, as this lifeguard also fucked her mouth before blowing his load all over her face. As he went to exit, they heard a conversation starting outside. It was her husband. The lifeguard exited and another one went in.

"Is that the only one here that's working?" Her husband asked the one who came out.

"Yes," he replied.

"I thought my wife had come to these,"

"Maybe she went to different one. It's very dirty here," he explained best he could.

"That's why I'm here," said a maintenance guy in very good English, who was fourth and last in the queue. "I'll put a sign outside to stop guests coming in," he said and placed an out of order sign at the entrance to the facilities.

"Probably best if they are in a bad state, your English is excellent by the way," her husband replied.

A brief chat started as the maintenance guy explained he had actually lived in England for 14 years when he was younger. Bringing the conversation to an end the maintenance guy told him, "We've all been asked to use this one to keep the others free for guests." Giving a nice cover story for the queue of staff.

"Wow, that sucks for you guys," her husband replied before turning around to leave.

"Sucks, yes it does," the lifeguard who had come out the toilet said, and the queued staff all sniggered.

Something was then shouted through the door in Bulgarian and the lifeguard present with Bethany, who up till this point was making her suck softly started to face fuck her hard again. The gagging noises started up again and he was soon also cumming, splitting half between her mouth and face.

The swap around continued as the next three lifeguards took turns entering the toilet, face fucking her then coating her face or filling her throat. Eventually it was the turn of the maintenance guy.

He stood staring at Bethany as she still sat on the loo, bottoms around her ankles and her mouth sat open waiting for its next arrival. "Get on all fours slut," he said.

"Don't you want to use my mouth like the others? I really need to get back to my husband," she replied.

"Don't worry, he's on a wild goose chase looking for you everywhere except here. Now do as you're told. Bogdan also asked me to tell you to stop hiding with your husband and enjoy your holiday or more of these group sessions will happen."

"Oh no, I can't I'll definitely get caught if I do," she replied worriedly.

"Everyone has been warned not to risk that. He also says you may need to do another session in the staff apartment if you don't, or if you refuse any one's instructions. Now shut up and get on all fours."

As she kneeled on the floor the door opened again and in came two more maintenance workers. They spoke in Bulgarian but from their smiles she could tell they were pleased with what they saw.

"They don't speak English," he told her then added, "once us three cum you can go back to your family, you better start thinking of a good cover story." He then ran two fingers across her face scooping seaman up before rubbing it on her anus, and sliding a finger in.

"What is it with you guys and using my ass?" She questioned.

He took position standing behind her before half squatting, then answered, "I dated a Scottish girl when I lived in England and she loved anal, I've liked fucking ass ever since. Now take my length bitch." He then thrust his cock into her back passage.

Bethany shrieked out loud at the forceful entry. He hadn't prepped it properly and it hurt but she continued, grimacing in pain. The other two pointed at her and laughed at her situation.

After just a minute he pulled out and one of the others took a turn. The three men continued ass fucking her for about 10 minutes before the first blasted a load all over her back. Then made her suck him clean.

The other two decided to do the same, the cum collected in a pool in the arch of her back. "Now remember Bogdans warning for your own sake," the maintenance guy said as they walked out.

Bethany quickly stood up sorting out her bikini, she peeked out checking for her husband. She could see him in the distance at one of the bars. She then jumped into the closest pool to wash all the cum off her.

She noticed a couple of guests staring at her, her mind wondered if they knew what had just happened or had noticed the cum on her, but she decided to ignore them and head for the sun loungers her family had saved. Her kids were playing happily on the slides and her husband joined her, as they were relaxing, he asked where she had been. She made up a story about going to look at what excursions were available and got speaking to some other guests.

He believed her and they continued as normal. Bethany decided to go to the bar by herself and the toilets and was left alone. She did this a couple of times and the rest of the day passed without any incidents, and she started to feel a little safer.

The following morning, she headed down for breakfast to get a table before her family came down. As she got a coffee and sat at a table she was joined by Bogdan. "Make an excuse and meet me in the Tranquillity bar at eleven," he instructed her, then left before she could reply.

As he walked out her husband was walking in, he stopped Bogdan to thank him again for giving him and his kids a second chance to enjoy their holiday. A brief discussion was had based around making sure they didn't mess it up, but it was a pleasant exchange.

Bethany watched on, ashamed that her husband was thanking the man that was treating her like a free prostitute he could do whatever he wanted with. Her kids joined her, and it was a welcome distraction.

Once her husband had also settled down for breakfast, Bethany made up an excuse about going to meet another guest she had spoken to when she was alone for the day. They were just going to have a coffee and catch up so it wouldn't be too long.

The family set up next to the pool and were having fun. Then it was ten to eleven, "I won't be too long," Bethany said as she stood up to leave.

"I'll come with you; the boys are fine here. It'll be nice to meet another guest," her husband replied to her dread.

Panicked she replied, "you stay and relax, it's just two moms talking, you'll be bored. Besides I still think it's best one of us keeps an eye on the kids to make sure they behave." He reluctantly agreed.

Bethany headed straight to the tranquillity bar, she walked in to see Bogdan and three men not in any uniform. They were wearing trunks. "What did I tell you guys, an absolute stunner."

"And she'll let us fuck her?" One of the men replied.

"What's going on?" Bethany asked looking confused.

"One-minute gents," he said to the men. He then approached Bethany and spoke quietly to her. "I lost a bit of money in a card game last night with these English guests. Instead of paying up I offered to pay with you. They loved your pics so agreed."

"But this is too much, I told my husband I wouldn't be long."

"Just do as you're told or your husband goes to jail tonight," he said with anger. "They only have 30 minutes so it will be over quickly."

"Look, is she up for this or not?" One of the men said.