Bethany's all inclusive Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Another then added, "I thought you said she was a horny tourist, what's really going on?"

"I think you should just pay us the money and we'll be on our way," the first one added.

Bogdan stared evilly at Bethany, she then said, "If I help you, I want this to be the end of my blackmail."

"I'll make sure you get a full day of peace tomorrow," he replied.

"I want at least two," Bethany replied knowing she didn't have much to back up her counter argument.

"Fine," he answered.

Bethany then pushed him out of the way, then in a confident tone said, "horny tourist, is that what he called me?"

"Yes, he did," one replied.

Continuing to try and take control of the situation she continued as she walked right up to them, "I just like to fuck lots of different people, so remember this is a one-off gentlemen so don't be approaching me after this."

"Just drop to your knees and suck this," one of them said as she stood right in front of him. She did as she was told taking his full length into her mouth in one go. She quickly felt two more cocks pressing against either cheek.

She started to swap between them, to their delight. It didn't take long for them to move from being sucked off to face fucking her. Bethany stayed on her knees and let the throat assault continue for around ten minutes.

One of the men then pulled her up by her hair, "bend over that table," he ordered.

Bethany stood at the table and leaned forward stabilising herself with firm hands planted just ahead of her, "Come on then, fuck me," she said sensuously.

The first man then stood behind her and pulled her bikini bottoms down to her knees. "Spread," he said. Bethany spread her legs as far as her bottoms would allow.

"Fuck her hard Mike," one of the others shouted.

That's when Bethany felt the cock enter her pussy, thankfully she was excited from the blowjobs, as the man had no interest in prepping her for a pounding. He went hard pounding for a few minutes then pulled out to let one of the others have a turn.

They would make constant remarks like, "you love it slut," "take my dick bitch," then came the national rivalry comments like "England fucking Scotland again," Scotland bending over again for the English."

Bethany just ignored them, hoping it would encourage them to cum quicker if they were enjoying themselves. It worked as well as the first guy shot his load into her once again unprotected vagina. The other two soon followed and their time was almost up.

"I think we should have another go on this bitch before we go home in a couple of days," said one of them.

"Definitely she was a hell of a ride for a Scottish bitch," added another.

That's when Bethany turned around and said, "let's see which country has the real bitches when I find your wives later, don't think I never noticed those wedding rings."

"You wouldn't," came a nervous reply.

"I would and I will if any of you approach me again," she replied sternly.

"Ok, ok, we got carried away with the name calling. We were just so excited cause you're so good looking and amazing. Let's end on a good note." Came a voice of reason.

"Yes, we'll stay away from you. Let's all enjoy the rest of our holiday," added one of the other two.

"Sounds good to me," she replied, and the men left. She then turned to Bogdan, "Remember I want my days off, I did what you asked."

He replied, "Absolutely, I'm an honourable man. Nobody else will touch for the rest of today or next two days."

"Honourable?" Bethany laughed, "we'll see." Then left and headed back to her family, with her pussy full of cum. She knew she would have to take another one of her tablets but at least she would have the next couple of days to relax and enjoy.

The next two days were excellent for her, she didn't have to look over her shoulder or avoid wandering hands. She actually enjoyed being there. But when she woke up on day 10 of her holiday, she knew she had to be alert again.

As she headed down for breakfast she was approached by Bogdan. "4 days left, enjoy them," he said with a grin.

"Is there anything I can do to be left alone? I've really enjoyed the last two days and I want to enjoy my last few also, please." She said pleading with her hands clasped in a praying gesture.

"Let me think about it, you have been good and helpful after all."

"I'd really appreciate it if you did," she replied with a flirtatious smile hoping to win him over into ending her ordeal.

Bogdan misinterpreted this though as an invite, "where's the family this morning?"

"Still waking up they'll be down soon," she answered nervously.

"Good, follow me." He then walked to an old office, now used for storage. "In there," he commanded.

Bethany looked around to make sure no one was watching, luckily as it was early there weren't too many people around. She entered the room and Bogdan followed closing the door behind him.

"Strip," he demanded. Bethany complied knowing it would be stupid not too. Bogdan then pulled out his phone and took a couple of pics. Bethany watched on as it looked like he was typing a message.

"What now?" Bethany asked.

"Just stay there and be quiet," he replied. Two minutes later the door opened and in walked the rep. "I want to see you take his full length in person, then I'll consider your request."

"Get on that table, in the position," said the rep.

"Which position?," Bethany replied.

"Don't play fucking dumb, I'm filling your throat again you know where you need to be," he replied.

As Bogdan and the rep took off their shorts Bethany climbed onto the table, laid flat on her back and hung her head over the edge. Bogdan approached her first and slid his cock into her mouth, leaned over her and started to rub her clit.

Bethany's hips writhed as pleasure started to run through her body. Bogdan pulled out her mouth and moved between her legs planting his mouth on her pussy. At the same time the rep took up his position.

The rep slowly at first entered her mouth, gently stroking his cock further into her with each thrust. It didn't take long for him to have 8" easily sitting in her throat.

Bogdan took a breath from eating her pussy, "thought you said she took the full length?" He said.

"She will," the rep stated with intent. He then twisted her head as he had done in the apartment a week earlier. "Are you watching," he asked back to Bogdan, then thrust his full length into her throat once again.

"Fucking excellent, I didn't think she could. And look at her throat bulging. That's brilliant," he chuckled. Then slid his cock into her soaked pussy. After a few minutes they swapped places. Bethany moaned in pleasure in between gasping for air.

They did this a few times before the rep announced "I want to bury my bone in her back garden again."

Bogdan stood to the side as the rep spun her onto her belly, legs dangling off the end of the table. "Please be quick, my family will be looking for me."

"Not in here they won't," replied Bogdan.

The rep used her pussy juice to lube her anus, "fuck that's tight," he said as he pushed his way in. Bethany held back her yelps of pain for fear of being caught, as she was stretched out again.

After just a minute he grew frustrated at her wincing. Bogdan joined him behind her, they pulled her ass cheeks apart and spat into her ass before exploring with their fingers. They would probe, spit, stretch then spit again on repeat until her anus was loose enough to take the rep in full.

Bethany was worried her husband or someone else would walk in. How would it look? her bent over and willingly letting two hotel employees finger her asshole together.

It was soon time to retry though. The rep lined up and slid in a lot easier. He wasn't patient either, slamming his cock hard into poor Bethany's behind with all his might. Bogdan had to plug her mouth back up using his cock to silence her squeals.

"Impressive," Bogdan said as he watched the rep slam balls deep into her repeatedly.

They then took turns moving from her ass to mouth for another 15 minutes before finally the rep emptied his load 10 inches deep in her back passage again. Watching this Bogdan unloaded his load into her throat.

As they both pulled out and stood back to admire their job, Bethany slid from the table and collapsed on the floor. She wearily asked, "Can I go now?"

"Yes you can, and consider yourself safe for the remainder of your holiday," Bogdan told her.

She suddenly found a burst of energy, jumped up and got dressed. "You mean it?"

"Of course, but make sure your family keeps in line or else," Bogdan replied.

"Such a shame to let this one go, I would happily tap that daily," said the rep as he winked at Bethany.

"She's served her time."

Bethany didn't hang around; she sneaked a look outside the room a couple of guests walking around but not her family. She quickly exited and headed to the closest toilet. She tidied herself up then headed for breakfast and to join her family. As they had been in her pussy again she played safe and took another one of her pills.

The remainder of the holiday went well. They enjoyed the family holiday as it should have been enjoyed. She could wonder freely around the hotel not constantly looking over her shoulder. She enjoyed herself and her time with the kids, going on the slides and in the pool, joining the family events. Once the kids were asleep at night, she even instigated sex with her husband. She enjoyed being made love too as opposed to just being used like she had been by the staff of the hotel.

They did this each night for the remainder of the holiday; she would embrace her husband passionately and let him choose positions. He would usually go missionary or doggy but would be gentle and caring. While in missionary they would stare into each other's eyes. The love was still there after all those years together, he would cum inside her or she would swallow his load willingly to please him and ease her guilt at what she had done. He was pleased and thought nothing further of it.

Bethany was ready to put everything behind her on their final day, as she headed to reception to check out. There was a wait of about an hour between check out and pick up to be taken to the airport. Bethany went to reception to check out while her family went to the arcade to let the kids burn off some energy before the journey.

As she headed to meet her family, she was joined at either side by Bogdan and the manager. "You look just as amazing in clothes, especially those tight white trousers. Now sorry to do this, but we need to feel your nice pussy one last time." Bogdan said.

"No, fuck you, you said I was done." She replied angrily.

Bogdan then replied calmly, "ok you're right, I did say that. How about a different deal though?"

"What do you mean by that?"

He then showed her some of the pictures and videos he'd gathered of her. "You let us all have one more go at that pussy and Ivan over there doesn't show these to your husband."

She looked over and saw Ivan standing talking to her husband. "But you said I was done!"

"You were, but sometimes in life things change. Now what's it going to be?"

"You know I have no choice really," she replied.

"Come with us then," Bogdan said as he led her back to the storeroom she had been used in, for her last session with her blackmailers.

They entered the room to find the manager's assistant and the rep already waiting. Within a minute Ivan had also joined them. Bogdan instructed her to bend over a padded table that was set in the middle of the room.

Bethany noticed that all four legs had Velcro straps on them. "What are they for?"

"I think you already know the answer to that question," Bogdan replied as the others chuckled.

Bethany leaned over the table; it was just about the perfect width for her torso. Her head and arms hung down on one side, the rep quickly strapped her wrists in place. She was able to slide her arms up and down the legs but not away.

Ivan said something in Bulgarian then slapped her ass hard. She whimpered a little then felt the manager's hands around her waist. He undid her trousers and slid them and her panties down. Lifted one leg out then strapped her ankles to the table legs.

Bogdan then said "Don't worry we'll be quick, been saving it up for you."

"Please, I just want to go home," she replied.

"Soon," he laughed. He then smeared some lube on and in her unprepared pussy before sliding his cock in. He grabbed her hair with one hand and smacked her ass with the other as he pounded deep and fast into her.

It only took a few minutes before he exploded into her unprotected pussy making sure he was buried in her as he did it. As soon as he pulled out one of the others replaced him.

She was made to clean Bogdan's cock while she was being ploughed from behind. It was Ivan he gripped her waist with both hands as he slammed into her. He also only took a few minutes before dumping his load deep into her.

The assistant, the manager, and the rep all then took their turns. They all treated Her similarly before leaving her their going away presents tucked away in her snatch.

The five men stared for a moment at their trophy. Her ass was bright red from the smacking and her pussy was sleeping semen. "Can you let me go know please," she begged.

Bogdan said as they headed for the door, "Well it's been a pleasure having you here, please do come back again some time."

"Wait, you can't just leave me here!" She shouted.

Bogdan answered her, "Oh don't worry, there's still forty minutes till your transport arrives. Whoever goes last knows to release you."

"No, no, no don't do this. Stop and release me!" She was getting louder.

The rep quickly moved to her mouth, put a fabric cloth that was lying on one of the tables in her mouth and then tied a towel around her mouth to keep it in. "Solves that," he laughed, then they left.

She was stuck, unable to call for help and what would she have done even if she could. Everything would have to be explained. Yes, there would be punishment for the staff but her marriage would be over she entered into all this willingly at the start.

Those thoughts disappeared as she heard voices, then the door opened. She could hear at least three different voices, but it sounded like there were more. She had no idea what was being said and didn't care as she felt another cock enter her pussy.

The guys took turns, all being as quick as they could to make sure everyone got a turn. The door kept opening and closing as replacement donors came in for those that had deposited.

She had zoned out and just accepted what was happening. She suddenly realised it was over as she felt her bare leg being unstrapped. Her leg was lifted back into her panties and they and her trousers were slid back up sealing her loads inside.

She had no idea in the end just how many had cum in her, but she was glad she still had a morning after pill in her purse. The remaining straps were removed, and she was released.

The one remaining person, who she had never seen before said in his best English, "taxi here, you hurry."

She stared at him angrily but knew she had to be quick. She made sure her hair and clothes were sorted then rushed to reception where her family and the driver were waiting. Her husband looked annoyed as he asked her where she had been. She brushed him off and said, "let's talk in the car."

Once they were in the car and moving, she explained that she bumped into a friend she made and was exchanging details to stay in touch but lost track of time. He believed her of course, as in his eyes she could do no wrong, his beautiful wife, loving mother of his children and saviour of the holiday she was perfect in every way. Bethany though was uncomfortable as she could feel the cum dripping from her pussy and panties getting wetter as they soaked it in.

Getting out of the car she noticed, it had started to show on her trousers. She purposely spilt some drink down herself, so she had an excuse to quickly get changed before checking in their luggage. She found the travellers area to freshen up which had a shower rooms. She didn't have time for a shower but was able to change in peace.

She looked disgusted as she peeled her trousers and panties off. The weight of them showed just how much they had absorbed, she decided to bin them as didn't want to take any evidence home. She washed her pubic area as her hair was all matted together, then put on fresh underwear and trousers. She took the last pill she had and swallowed it, praising herself for buying the extra's before returning to her family to conclude their holiday.

Of course, for poor Bethany that wasn't the end of her torment, 8 weeks later after a few days of being sick she took a pregnancy test, before she could plan anything her husband found the test and was over the moon, he had pushed for another child, Bethany was always 50/50 on the idea. There was no alternative option now she would be having a third child. The dating scans confirmed she fell pregnant whilst on holiday.

She kept her holiday secrets to herself. Her husband had no reason to doubt he was the father after all. She thought there was no way her time in Bulgaria would ever need discussed again except for the reason that it was a family holiday. Her husband would never know he was probably raising someone else's child, and she would grasp to that slim chance it was his.