Bethany's all inclusive Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After a few minutes, he withdrew, and Bogdan took his place. He thrust harder and faster, gripping onto her thighs. Bethany accidentally let out a moan of pleasure, which brought a cheer from some of the men.

Bogdan withdrew and Ivan returned saying to her in his best English, "slut mum, slut wife, you love this don't you!"

Bethany refused to reply, instead she gritted her teeth and accepted her fate. The two men kept taking turns pounding at her pussy, while the other guys in the room sat and watched whilst stroking their cocks.

Bethany started to feel embarrassed, she could feel an orgasm building. She knew if the two men kept pounding into her the way they were, she would soon cum. It was almost as if Bogdan could sense it, he was in her at the time and thrust in powerfully.

She then felt his fingers slide down from her back into the crack of her ass and felt two fingers finding their way into her anus. Pounding into her pussy whilst fingering her anus sent her over the top. It only took a few more seconds before Bethany screamed out in joy as she released her orgasm.

"I told you, she is a slut wife," Ivan laughed.

Her joy soon turned to worry though as she felt Bogdan withdraw from her pussy and start to push his cock into her ass. She whimpered as she felt her sphincter stretch to accommodate the intruder. It hurt but she accepted it. To her relief she felt him adding more lube, this helped him slide in easier, but it was still uncomfortable for her.

Bogdan had his full length inside her ass and paused for a moment. Bethany took this chance to glance back again, she could see Bogdan looking satisfied with his accomplishment, but also noticed Ivan had filmed her getting her ass broke in.

"Here we go," Bogdan then shouted out as he pulled his cock back so that just his tip was left in her then slammed forward as hard as he could.

"Aaaaargh," Bethany screamed out in pain as he started to piston faster and faster into her ass. She writhed around but he kept hold of her and continued pounding.

"Fuck," he shouted as he exploded into her back passage ensuring he was deep in her at the time. He collapsed onto her back, "you are good, I'm glad we made this arrangement," he whispered into her ear.

He then pulled out, the cum he left in her soothed her ass partially, but this was short-lived relief because as soon as Bogdan was clear Ivan lined his cock up with her open ass hole and thrust his member deep into her.

Ivan shouted something in Bulgarian whilst Bethany wailed out in pain again as her anal passage was stretched out more. He then gripped at her waist and with a grunt pushed deep then deposited his load into her ass as well. "Very good, slut mum," he laughed as he withdrew from her.

She collapsed sidewards. Disgusted with herself as she felt the two men's cum slowly dripping out of her anus and running down her butt cheek. The two men then both put their shorts back on and headed for the exit.

As they were leaving Bogdan looked at her and said, "You've done well so far. Just 5 and a 1/2 hours to go. Make sure you continue to entertain everybody as well as you have so far, and your holiday will improve." He then spoke in Bulgarian to the rest of the men in the room. Who then all stood up and started to strip off.

The two managers left, and Bethany was left alone with five men she didn't know the names of, she hadn't even spoken to any of them in the past. But she knew what they all wanted, and that she would have to provide it.

The men talked amongst themselves for about five minutes. Bethany tried to work out what they were saying from the hand gestures and facial expressions but was none the wiser when the conversation finished. All she knew was that their attention was now focused on her.

One of them disappeared into another room then came straight back with an old-style camcorder. Before she could say anything one of the men said, "accept everything, no hesitations." Bethany knew it was pointless, they already had naked pictures and a video of her blowing Bogdan so accepted her fate.

Two of the men grabbed her and placed her on her knees in the middle of the floor, and then they all surrounded her. She knew her short lived break was over she felt an erect penis being forced between her lips and into her mouth, "suck!" Came the instruction.

She did as she was told she was then passed sideways in the circle. Taking turns to suck all five cocks while the camera recorded everything. Some of them let her suck and wank them off, others preferred to fuck her face. After around ten minutes of this she was lifted up and bent forward keeping her legs straight.

The guy directly behind slid his cock into her pussy while the two in front competed for her mouth, almost getting both cocks in at the same time but she couldn't quite manage it. The circle then found its rhythm, at this time they walked round her taking turns to fuck her cunt or mouth depending on which end they were at.

The room filled with slapping, gargling, choking and moaning noises as she was given no time to rest. The men were relentless once inside her pounding with all the vigour they had for a few moments then withdrawing, recharging energy, and going again as they moved round. Whoever had the camera would get the side view showing dicks sliding in either end or her tits swinging as they hung down naturally in that position.

Bethany suddenly moaned out loud as she came, she had tried to hold back but the constant pounding was too much for her. Her body had betrayed her and was now enjoying this gangbang. As she orgasmed the man in her pussy also shot his load due to the tightening of her inner walls on his cock as she came.

"Oh shit," Bethany said as he withdrew, and she fell to her knees. She had no protection from pregnancy and just took a load deep in her cunt. While she knelt there thinking about her life choices another cock found its way into her cum coated vagina and started to thrust.

She looked up and saw the one who came in her was now recording her and the others had lined up behind her. They started taking turns pounding her overused pussy doggy style. Then another exploded inside her and a third soon followed that, which brought her again to climax and she then flopped to the floor lying flat on her stomach.

The pounding never stopped though, as one of the two left to inject her with baby batter knelt over her thighs and slid back into her soaked gooey pussy. He soon came and the final man took his turn and fucked as hard and deep into her as he could until he added the fifth load to the mix. The five guys started to get dressed as they laughed and joked with each other, Bethany just lay still on the floor. She had survived almost another hour but at what cost.

The guys started to head for the door, one of them asked her, "hey bitch, which one do you think will be the father?" And the men all laughed some more as she watched them leave. "Go get cleaned up slut," he added, pointing towards the bathroom then he also left, and she was alone.

She got up and rushed to the bathroom, jumping straight into the shower to cleanse herself. Washing as much of the semen out and away from her as possible knowing it may already be too late. She would have to get to a local chemist without her husband getting suspicious she thought to herself as she continued to wash.

She then started to question herself about what had happened. Had her body betrayed her as she orgasmed twice with the men, or had she actually enjoyed it. As she stood under the shower, the warm water running all over her naked body, her fingers found their way back to her pussy, but not for cleaning purposes this time. She was getting excited thinking back to what had happened.

"No," she said to herself, "I love my husband, I'm not a slut, am I?" She pondered this question whilst continuing to massage her clitoris. "Maybe I am, why am I doing this? My body is enjoying this, but I am not, why can't I stop?" She had been in the shower for about 15 minutes arguing with her thoughts and playing with herself, when she heard the apartment door open and close and muffled voices in the other room.

In her rush she hadn't taken any clothes to the bathroom so had to wrap a towel round herself. She knew she couldn't stay in the bathroom forever, and after a knock on the bathroom door she decided to head out, knowing she was now almost 2 hours through this, it gave her some relief.

She was surprised by who was waiting for her, she had hoped for some relief as she looked at the four ladies sat chatting, two lifeguards and two bar staff. She stood still for a moment being ignored so decided to get her clothes.

"No, no, no," one of the lifeguards said waging her finger back and forth. Bethany stopped and stared. "Our turn," the lifeguard added in her best English.

Bethany shook her head, "I'm not gay, this wasn't the agreement."

One of the other girls made a phone call, Bethany had no idea what was said but after a few minutes was handed the phone. She then heard a familiar voice. "You were warned, accept everything or face the consequences," it was Bogdan and he sounded angry.

"But, but I've never been with another woman,"

"It's time you were, get on with it and stop wasting my time, or head out and start packing your bags," he shouted at her then hung up.

"Lose towel," the lifeguard said, and Bethany complied by dropping it at her feet where she stood. Bethany tried to cover herself with her hands but the finger was waged at her again, so she stopped and rested her arms at her side. "You pretty, you come here."

Bethany walked towards her, the lifeguard stood up, slid her hands around Bethany's waist and onto her butt cheeks, squeezing them and pulling her in for a long passionate kiss. Bethany froze at first but then returned the kiss. When the lifeguard ended the kiss Bethany was left feeling betrayed by her body again as she had enjoyed it.

The lifeguard then removed her own shorts and sat down on the edge of the sofa. Bethany knew what was expected of her and dropped to her knees. She had never been this close to another lady's private area before; she then felt a hand on the back of her head pushing her forward. Her tongue left her mouth, and she was eating pussy for the first time.

The other three ladies then stripped their bottom halves off as well and sat in a row, legs spread and gently massaging their clits. After a few minutes Bethany was encouraged to move onto the next lady. She was soon slowly working her way up and down the short line of horny women.

They would bark orders at her, she had no idea what they were saying but she would lick harder or use her fingers to rub or penetrate the ladies. This seemed to calm them down, she had been at them for almost half an hour when the first one finally came, Bethany's head was held tight against the lady's pussy as she writhed up and down, smearing her face with pussy juice.

She then moved onto the next lady and soon she was able to bring them all to orgasm one after the other. Her tongue and jaw ached but she had enjoyed it a lot more than being with the men. One of the ladies then spoke in English "your turn now," she said. They then pulled her round the side of the sofa and bent her over the padded side arm.

Two of the women held her in place, face down and ass up. The other two stood behind her, "In future you listen better first time, and teach kids manners," one said then smacked Bethany's ass cheek hard.

"Aaaaargh, what the fuck," Bethany screamed out.

The second lady stood behind her and said something Bethany couldn't understand then smacked her other ass cheek.

Bethany squirmed, trying to free herself. Then a third smack quickly followed by a fourth landing sharply on her cheeks. She squealed in pain which prompted one of the ladies to stuff a pair of panties in Bethany's mouth to silence her. As the smacks continued Bethany's screams were now muffled around the blockage in her mouth.

After a few minutes of the ass smacking the girls swapped round positions. "Something different for you now," the one who could speak some English said.

Bethany then felt a lot of lube being poured between her ass cheeks, one of the women knelt down and started finger Bethany's pussy, starting with a few fingers then making her way up to four. The other lady stood behind waited a moment then started to finger Bethany's anus. One, then two and soon four fingers penetrating both her holes simultaneously.

Fear then ran through Bethany as she heard them talking, not understanding a word, but the two holding her tightened their grip. She then felt a fist start to push its way into her pussy, she tried to cry out in pain as she was stretched but her mouth still stuffed prevented this. The woman all cheered as the fist penetrated fully and was now wrist deep.

Then she felt more lube being dripped directly onto her anus, this was quickly followed by the second girl starting to force a fist into poor Bethany's asshole. It was not as easy to get in, that was to be expected with her pussy already full. Spurred on by her friends though the second woman persevered and was eventually successful. Bethany almost passed out; she had never felt so full.

One of the girls holding her down let go, she grabbed a phone and started taking pics of the double fist. After she had the shots she wanted, she told Bethany "Stand up."

The other woman let her go and using her arms Bethany pushed herself upright. The other two ladies kept their fists firmly inside her. It took her a moment, but Bethany was now standing upright, legs spread and bent at the knees. She had one lady kneeling in front of her with a fist in her pussy, the second kneeling behind with a fist in her ass. One was holding a phone filming, and the last one took place at her side holding her up.

"Now!" Shouted the English speaker, the one lady supporting Bethany stance held her tight, while the two fists in her started ramming upwards into her. Bethany almost keeled over, if it hadn't been for the third ladies support, she would have.

Bethany was moaning loudly; the panties had fallen out of her mouth in all the movements. Suddenly she blurted out "Oooh, I'm cumming," and she did. Her body shook and shaked as her orgasm took control, but the pumping didn't stop. "Oh my god, please give me a break," she whimpered to deaf ears.

The lady holding the phone put it down to help hold Bethany upright. The two fists pumping into her kept going, a few minutes later and Bethany moaned out loud again as another orgasm took control of her, this time the fists were pulled out of her, and she was released to collapse in a heap on the floor.

"Your son has called us slut, and also bitch. Who's the slut bitch now?" the one English speaker said as they all started to laugh. They then got dressed and left, Bethany was once again on her own. She lay crying on the floor, her ass stung from the spanking and spreading. She made her way back to the bathroom to clean herself up. She knew this wasn't over, glancing at the clock she could see it was almost 4pm still 3 hours to go.

30 minutes had gone by, and she was still alone. She was clean and sat on the sofa with just a towel wrapped round her. Her pussy and ass had started to feel better thanks to the break. Then the door opened and in walked the hotel manager, his assistant, and the holiday rep.

"You bastards set me up," she instantly blurted out at them. "Was this your plan all along?"

"Shut the fuck up," came the snappy response from the rep. "You've brought this on yourself, raise your kids right and this wouldn't have happened."

"I'm not doing this, this was all a trap from the first meeting, I've had enough!" she argued back.

As soon as she said that the manager pulled his phone out and called Bogdan. He explained what she said and then handed the phone to her. Before she could speak Bogdan started shouting down the phone at her.

"You knew the agreement, you've now twice failed to comply straight away, so there will be repercussions. Do as you're told, or I will have the police here in 30 minutes and give them the video of your husband assaulting my lifeguard."

"Wait, I'm sorry," she pleaded.

"You better not get me on the phone again or you'll all be out, and lives destroyed!" He then hung up on her.

Bethany stood up, dropped her towel, and handed the phone back. "Where would you like me?" She asked.

"Much better," replied the rep. "Now get on your knees and put your hands behind your back."

She did as she was told, once her hands were behind her back the manager tied her wrists together with a rolled-up pillowcase. It only took a minute, but the three men were then bottom half naked.

Bethany's eyes bulged at the size of the rep's dick. Every other one had been around average size but his looked like it belonged on a porn set. She looked scared having never taken one so big before.

The rep then approached her "open wide," he told her, as she did, he slid his cock straight into her mouth. "Now, entertain my cock, and make sure to take the full 10 inches slut."

Whilst the rep was busy in her mouth, the manager had kneeled behind her and was rubbing his hands all over her ass, casually sliding his fingers down her crack and spreading her lips. "She's getting wet," he said.

The assistant was standing back at this stage just watching and stroking his cock.

Bethany couldn't believe her body was once again betraying her, but she could feel herself getting excited despite the fact she never wanted to.

As the rep kept slowly sliding his cock in and out her mouth, he told the manager "Make sure they're both ready."

"Of course, one each, I know," he replied. Bethany's body then jerked a little as she felt the cold lube being applied to her anus and an exploratory finger enter quickly behind.

"She liked that," laughed the rep. "But I'm not liking this BJ, she's not managed to take the full length yet," he then grabbed the back of her head and started to fuck her mouth vigorously.

With her hands tied she could not try to push against him to slow him down. She could only pull her head back as he thrust, but even doing this she still felt his cock slide further into her throat with each thrust.

The manager watching on with a crazed look in his eyes said, "I fancy a bit of that," withdrawing his fingers from her holes then standing up.

The rep, knowing he would have to share her mouth then said, "wait a minute I need to try something." He then lifted Bethany up and walked her to a wall, with her back pressed against it he told her to get back on her knees.

Bethany did as she was told dropping to her knees. The rep then went to start to force his dick back into her mouth, "please it's too long," she said looking up at him. He didn't care though and slid his member between her lips.

He held the sides of her head as he fucked her mouth in anger, she was coughing, choking, and spluttering around his cock, especially when he would hold it in her throat for thirty to forty seconds at a time. He just continued his mission though. After about eight minutes of this, he stopped and shouted, "useless fucking bitch, only eight inches in."

The manager looked at Bethany, she was swaying a bit side to side, probably from the lack of oxygen. "Let us have a go at her then try again once she's rested mate." He then took his place in front and started to pound her mouth.

The assistant and the manager took turns in her mouth, she could now take them balls deep thanks to the rep's throat assault. After they had gone a few rounds each the rep approached ready to try again.

The assistant said something to him. Bethany couldn't understand what it was, but she was soon stood up, and being walked to the bedroom. She was pushed on to the bed then manoeuvred so her neck and head hung upside down off one of the sides.