All Comments on 'Beth's Beat Down'

by Embellished

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

When will these stupid racist stories end?

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

How could Dom be much heavier and be in the same weight class?

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

When the last racist dies. don't hold your breath on that one.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Ignore the haters. This was well written (specially the first half) and super hot. Keep writing!

RanDog025RanDog025over 2 years ago

Terrible story! No score.

etchiboyetchiboyover 2 years ago
It promised. It came (no pun intended). It delivered.

Sucky story, but it delivers what it said it would, and well.

4-stars

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

She watched her man get the crap beat out of him and Sent to the hospital yet she spends the next three hours in the arena locker room banging some dude? Who the fuck does that? Or even thinks that shit up? ... Dumb. Now if she kept her new job, got all hot n bothered by the skimpy outfits and alpha males and was seduced or something some time later, Then I could have followed that progression.

satinlvr_mwfsatinlvr_mwfabout 2 years ago

This was simply INCREDIBLE! Hot and arousing, even the small errors in text and missing words were forgiven in the reading.

Thank you for the arousing dreams and fantasies I will have going forward! And for Heaven's sake, keep writing!

Wavedave45Wavedave45over 1 year ago

Jokes on her. Husband caught wind and canceled his health insurance. Then got the doctor to keep him in and run every single test imaginable multiple times. Took life-flights to lunch. Developed a case of hypochondria which had to have been diagnosed by tv celebrity doctor. Hired Olympic boxing coach to administer physical therapy in the hospital gym which now has a boxing ring which had to have been built (paid for by the patient of course, this is America after all not Canada). And for good measure had all the dangerous Australian snakes anti-venom overnighted. And by all I mean they just went down the list and selected all the Australian snake anti-venom the supplier sold. After arriving the next day the husband was stoned out of his mind after buying as much of that super strong medical marijuana the law would allow. You know the insanely strong stuff given to cancer patients? Well he mixed all the anti venoms together and drank it, obviously not how anti-venom is intended to be administered, and laughed his ass off saying he's invulnerable to all of Australia now. He ended up vomiting it all back up a few moments later and 30 minutes later forgot all about it and caused a scene after demanding who vomited all over him.

Husband then divorces wife and splits all assets and debts. Wonderful wife now has a 6 figure bill. Husband does also but he isn't a completely useless human being and is able to get some high profile fights after telling his Olympic trainer his story and got some help to make it happen. After his first two losses he paid off all his debt and betting for himself with his last remaining cash was able to win his 3rd match and make an even larger fortune off his bets since he was such a strong underdog due to his previous two losses.

He then met a cute 21 year old blonde but his trash ex turned him off from women so much he figured hell, why not give dudes a try and dated her older brother who happened to be a lawyer and ambercrombie & fitch model. After 2 years he went in for a checkup and they found he had sustained some brain damage from his boxing career. When he completed a couple of treatments he realized he actually isn't gay and went back and married that blonde after divorcing the lawyer model. But this divorce was extremely amicable because the marriage made the lawyer model realize he was also straight and started dating a Victorias secret model.

Epilogue: Ex continued to sleep with the champ until one day she had a stomach bug and unleashed diarrhea all over the boxers pelvis during anal sex. The boxer being the standup gentleman he is punched her in the back of the head out of sheer instinct and knocked her out. She woke up years later to an even more enormous hospital bill. She went to find a lawyer to help declare bankruptcy which unfortunately for her was her ex husbands lawyer model ex husband. Being the bro that he is he gave her terrible advice which screwed her even more. A journalist heard of her astronomical medical bill and interviewed her. Her spirits were high thinking the article was going to tell the world how ridiculous hospital bills are but after it was published she insantly knew how wrong she was. The article was posted in ESPNs magazine and told the tale of what she did to her husband.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

If the story of a white wife being screwed by the proverbial black lover with a huge cock then this was a great story. If you wanted a wife who lusts for a black lover but put the fate of her injured husband ahead of her lust then this was a losing battle.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

another white man goes down to ignominious defeat to a superior

Black man ....sad.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

There are lots of women like her, violence excites them. This is a very hot story. I love that idea of his wife being taken as a prize and turned into a fight slut.

tightcottontightcotton15 days ago

Oooooohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!! I have been on the edge orgasm throughout this hot story

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous