All Comments on 'Beth's Dark Needs Ch. 04'

by mjar65

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Hot

A great beginning toward making her a slut. She will soon become a cum slut with her face and body dripping with hot cum from her Master and his friends. She should now learn how to eat cunt. Better days are ahead for little housewife Beth. Give her more.

Julia in Los Gatos

Sweetnothings77Sweetnothings77over 2 years ago

I liked it alot. Everything but the rimming and the way he do the Azz play. I sometimes would be bad to get my Mans atention or just cause I liked laying across his lap like Beth had done when Master was spanking her and just like me when mine had done and had me bring him his paddle or belt to do me with while I had to keep his Cock in my mouth while he spanked me hard.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Good addition to the story. I did have some problems with some of the word usage it was pretty jarring and pulled me out of the flow of the story resulting in some weird imagery; flaps (aeroplane coming in to land?), udders (obvs connotations cows) and piss slit (more w/s - no thanks) are the ones that stick out.

I liked that he was observing safety protocols but he was basing it all on his personal experience and due to any knowledge about her. I’d have thought the “Traffic Light” option would have been a good idea allowing him to check in by prompting her for a colour occasionally.

Tess (uk)

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usermjar65@mjar65
Writing has slowed somewhat due to other 'life' matters. I am pleased that others continue to enjoy my stories. If you want professional quality writing, perhaps you ought to find a site where you can pay for that. I tend to ignore critiques or 'helpful suggestions' from 'ano...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES