All Comments on 'Beth's Disgrace Pt. 01'

by Drazenpet23

Sort by:
  • 49 Comments
PrincessAzula7PrincessAzula7about 4 years ago
Great so far

Very much enjoyed this, think I read a little of Luna's adventures in here that clearly inspired you! Looking forward to more

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
A story right out if my fantasies

I enjoyed this very much. I can nod knowingly at wanting to be naked but also not. Looking forward to living vicariously through Beth.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Bravo!

Loved reading this and hope for more parts of the story coming soon.

mul717ud35mul717ud35about 4 years ago
What a debut!

Can't wait to read more.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago

Great start to what I hope will be many instalments. I am a submissive, and of course thrive on humiliation, but Beth, Wow ! What a depraved, dirty cunt, I love her.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Just one little thing

And it drives my nuts

Shutter for example the wooden thing in the outside of your house that can be used to cover the window

Shudder an involuntary shaking of the body.

Please get this right I know in American spoken English they sound almost identical due to tapping the D like in SaDerday v SaTurday

Apart from that what a truly depraved story I do hope you can continue with it so much fun to read.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
love it and hate it

I love the protagonist Beth and her need for humiliation and her so called kinks. I just hate the fact that in society people like Kim exist who would destroy such individuals just for revenge. Guess i am a sucker for the humiliated!!!

aster87aster87about 4 years ago
Awesome

I wasn't so keen on the hypnosis bit at first, as I prefer stories that are somewhat believable and most authors tend to go overboard with that stuff. But here, you hammer home the point that Beth is ultimately in control of her actions, and hypnosis is merely used to get a reading on her perversions. I enjoy your approach more, and while still far-fetched at times, it didn't prevent me from getting into your story.

As for the rest of the themes, those tick all the right boxes for me. This is the kind of story that I'm always seeking for when browsing Literotica, and to find ones that are as carefully constructed and as well-written is rare.

Thank you, and I can't wait to read more!

The_WatermanThe_Watermanabout 4 years ago
Yes! Yes! and Yes!

Great story! Even though I had to suspend my belief in reality a bit, and Beth's desires are over the top at times, I enjoyed the story immensely. 5*. Looking forward to the next installment.

Drazenpet23Drazenpet23about 4 years agoAuthor
Thanks!

Thank you all for the feedback both positive and constructive. My first story after being a longtime lurker on this site. I know this story isn't for anybody, but I also know there are many people on here that like this genre. I am interested in seeing who favorites this story and read the stories that they follow to find new material that I have not read yet.

I get the criticism that this is not going to be a completely believable story but it is not intended to be. I have thoughts for this story that will hopefully take this character through her 4 years of college. Along the way there is going to be some over the top shit that she is going to be put through. Some won't be possible in real life due to consequences like arrests happening. Also, no one in real life should ever want this to happen to a person. No one should think women should be objectified in this way. If so they should seek psychiatric care! That's the point. This is a fantasy outlet for some of us. Yes there are many true and realistic stories on this site. Beth's Disgrace is not intended to be one of them.

Also, if you are an author and see one of your ideas used in this story please don't be offended. You will know who you are if you read and write stories in this category. This story was conceived by a combination of things that make me tick and stories I have read over the years on this site and others. If you are bothered by seeing a similar idea to what you have used, please reach out. I can remove it or cite your story. I feel odd name dropping people that I don't know. This is just for fun. It is not my intent to plagiarize anyone, but to say that I haven't been inspired by other stories to write this one would be lying. If you see a version of one of your ideas applied to this story it is because I thought it was amazing and wanted to use it in my own way.

I appreciate all of the responses, please keep them coming (both good and bad). Feel free to offer your suggestions.. Part 2 is underway.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Great story

I normally hate hypnosis but it is done well here, still I hope it does not feature heavily going forward, the 3 girls have plenty on her not to need it. Looking forward to the next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
omfg.

I absolutely cannot tell you how fucking bad I need the next chapter. Please. It may not be how you want to take your story and that's fine but I would love to hear about Beth taking cock in her holes, in some humiliating manner. Either ways, perfect story.

astuffedshirt_pervastuffedshirt_pervabout 4 years ago

Great first story! I hope many of her stories come true. I do hope that Kim can reign in Amy--don't rush things Amy! Also can you tone down the squirting a bit?

TiffanyminxcosplayTiffanyminxcosplayabout 4 years ago
Amazing and thank you

This is an amazing start and set up. You have done a great job of setting up the conflict, laying the trap beth will fall into and spiral down, you have shown her desires and fears so well and created a believable reason and set. Up for any, jenna and Kim to want to make beth there bitch. For a first time story it reads VERY well. Grammatically but also flow and story. I would love to see you add more of certain things here and there but you know what, in your prologue you said you wrote this because other authors left you wanting. So I say you hold true to you. Write your story. It's amazing and your doing great

billie34cbillie34cabout 4 years ago
So hot

This has me almost cumming and I’m banned from that today!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Next Part?

When will the next part come out? It's been over 2 weeks

I'm dying for more.

I loved this first part so much, especially the scene where Beth's fantasy is being stripped outside.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Excellent setup - I can barely wait for the next instalment!

Fantastic buildup, careful construction and a good effort to build up individual characters without ever losing the erotic nature or purpose of the story! Well done!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Great,,

Except for a couple of grammatical errors in the beginning everything was terrific. I can’t wait for the next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Good so far.

Maybe you could have he sister start making simple comments about her ass is fat or how she looks pale and her tits are like udders. But nothing more for now until you get deeper into the story. Then have beth confess online how much this is turning her on being picked on like that.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Making it worse

Seems like you should precede slowly by having her enhance the aspects of her body she hates. Things like darkening her nipples or even blacking them with magic markers making the contrast higher. Eventually maybe having them permanently tattooed black and making the areolas even bigger around. Keep her pubic hair as long as possible and dyed black as possible. That way they will be more prominent under light colored or thinner materials for every one to see. When wearing a swimsuit or very short shorts the hair will be showing out the leg holes. Figure out how to make her boobs even more floppy. Of course eliminating all underwear of any kind is a must. Next is to make her nipples fully hard all of the time, maybe having them made even bigger and longer so she can't hide them no matter how hard she tries. Give her medication to make her horny and extremely wet all of the time.

Realistically you can't have her running around naked in public but you can get away with it in dark corners of bars and other places that won't put her in jail. Of course there should be realistic accidents to her clothes exposing her in public. Clothes shouldn't be slutty but instead thin enough or designed to expose the things she hates about herself. And very subject to malfunctions.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Great!

This was very well written and I can relate to much of it! i'm looking forward to the next installment.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Awesome

This is great, I can’t wait for more

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago

Holy shit please give us more.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago

I really enjoyed your book I had never really thought of getting off from humiliation but I would be lying if I said I didnt get wet from the idea please continue writing

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago

Great first chapter, can not wait for more.

nudeinpublic4u2cnudeinpublic4u2calmost 4 years ago

So hot! We definitely need more to this story!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Please Continue

Chapter 2 soon, please.

SaxAndCollSaxAndCollover 3 years ago
Brilliant!

Holy shit, this was brilliant! Please send more our way whenever you can!

teehaateehaaover 3 years ago
I like seing people getting humiluated...

If it gets them of. I don't like seeing peoples life distroyed.

I'm a bdsmer at heart. I am a dom. That means I have excess empathy. In this kind of stories where lifes get destroyed. There comes a moment where I start to pity the victim to a degree where the pity cancels the arousal.

So I get out while I stil enjoyed the action. Thank you for the great efford. It just isn't for me.

highdickfinitionhighdickfinitionover 3 years ago

Okay but whens the next chapter coming out tho?

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Can we have an update please?

Can you confirm chapter 2 is still underway please? When should we expect it?

humiliationloverhumiliationloverover 3 years ago
Part 2 please

Please give us part 2,i love your story!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Please make a part 2 or more

This is a very good story. Well done and has a a lot of us wanting more. Please put out part 2 soon. Thanks !!!

mcenfmcenfover 3 years ago
more

great story, I hope the next part.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Love this start

I love this, and hope it will be continued with MANY more installments!

BoooperBoooperover 3 years ago
more please...

love this, nicely written and graphical, i trust your'e busily writting more as we message you.

this girl is going to sink deeper and deeper i hope, and we can't wait.

thank u

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

It was a great story and i would love to read more and definitely more for the poor girl to do for the others!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Please, more!!!

OutdoorsydudeOutdoorsydudealmost 3 years ago

You need to continue this story! Well done!

DiaperboyMiDiaperboyMialmost 3 years ago

What an Amazing story!!!!! They Beth right where they wasnt her. OMG... the plan is coming together. Please continu this Great story. You are doing an AWESOME job!!!!!

Drazenpet23Drazenpet23almost 3 years agoAuthor

Posted part 2. Thank you for your feed back and your patience. Hopefully things go faster from now on but I have read that proclomation on here before. I know where I want to get, and that place is deliciously humiliating. But I stumble here and there setting it up. For that I apologize. Thanks for hanging in there.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago
Is it?

I can't see the chapter. Have you posted it?

Drazenpet23Drazenpet23almost 3 years agoAuthor

Yes. Twice. Was rejected once. Made changes. Submitted again on the 17th. No clue why it has not posted yet.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

This is absolutely fantastic work.

spoons19spoons19almost 2 years ago

This is one of the hottest stories I've ever read. Your ability to tap into the humiliation kink is fantastic. I have frigged myself to orgasm so many times reading this and I can't wait to read the next part. Fuck, I'm so wet right now.

Triton4673Triton4673over 1 year ago

An interesting read. A later chapter was suggested on my feed and was going through that one when I realized I needed to start from the beginning. The approach of using little dialogue and mostly going with descriptive graphs or what’s being typed/read on-screen is interesting. I find I have to use dialogue with my characters to get their messages/feelings/actions across. Having jumped from a later chapter, I can see improvements from this first installment. Less repeating, improved grammar, the characters have been fleshed out. As many of my stories are non-consent or taboo, I was interested in reading someone whose stories are so highly rated. Thank you. If you have a minute, take a look at mine and let me know your thoughts.

Cyberweasel89Cyberweasel89over 1 year ago

>D-cup

>Hard to contain

I'm an A-cup, but none of my exes were smaller than a D-cup. They had no trouble keeping their breasts contained. It was only my exes in the DD+ range who had trouble keeping their breasts contained. D-cups are large, but they're not enormous, unruly pillows...

Medussa55Medussa5510 months ago

Great story I enjoyed a lot. There are some proof reading errors (The cameras should be sent to Amy not Beth for example) but it didn't spoil it. Please write some more

Submissive_LindaSubmissive_Linda3 months ago

Fantastic story, i can coop with Beth on many levels. On to the next part.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userDrazenpet23@Drazenpet23
Long time lurker on mainly this sight and some others as well. Love stories about public nudity, public humiliation, and enforced nudity. After years of reading stories and wishing they were just a bit different here and there to line up with what I like, and wishing authors...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES