Beth's Disgrace Pt. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

MistressK: So you never snuck a bottle to your room at night while you made up fantasies in your chat rooms before we stumbled upon each other?

Beth: No mistress. Never. And while we are at it this is the first glass of wine I have ever drank while completely naked.

MistressK: HaHaHaHa. That is funny. Probably not the last though. How does it feel?

Beth: Kind of weird.

MistressK: How?

Beth: Well, to be sitting here naked and casually drinking a glass of wine is very strange. I mean, who does that besides nudists?

MistressK: It looks like you do right now doesn't it? Something an exhibitionist would do isn't it? Since that's what you really are right?

Beth: Oh god, please. I don't know what I would call myself to be into the things that I am, but that is definitely not me. Exhibitionists, to me, are proud of their body when they show it off. They don't have to be the prettiest girls in the world, but they are proud of what they have. Not me. I still can't get over you seeing it, and I am sitting naked in front of you having a glass of wine!

MistressK: Ha! Well, maybe forcing you to do more things naked will build your confidence and you could work towards being proud of your body. You are way too hard on yourself. Anyway, we will get to that later. Let me tell you about tonight. While you don't have the night off from our little arrangement, we are going to take it easy and have some fun. You have your Cabernet, I am sipping on a Pinot Grigio, and we are just a couple of girls talking.

Beth: Ok. Talk about what, mistress?

MistressK: You, mostly. But for now, as you sip that wine, I would like you to start gently playing with that pussy of yours. I can tell you need it. With that new bald look of yours, your clit is visibly standing tall, and your slick pussy is soaked, your body doesn't keep a secret!

Beth moaned a little at that. Yes, she was horny. And the wine was already making her feel good. But the humiliation of masturbating for this person once again, added to the painful and unnecessary reminder that her naked body was incapable of hiding her arousal really got her going as she took another gulp of wine and slowly started to rub her pussy for her blackmailer.

MistressK: Good girl. Now, when we met, it seemed to me that you spent your time in your room chatting with people about different rules and scenarios that would be humiliating to you, right?

Beth: Yes, mistress. I also spent that time fully clothed!

MIstressK: Ha. Another good one. Well, you won't be doing that again anytime soon. And this way is better isn't it? Spending all this time naked because someone told you to, just like you dreamed?

Beth: I don't think you seeing me naked is better, mistress. I can't believe what I have been doing.

MistressK: Ok. Here is the deal. We know that you love this stuff and it gets you off. And we know you had fun playing in public because let's face it, I have seen the videos and you were looking hot as can be with lust in your eyes. So tonight we are going to go back to your roots a little bit. We are going to do a little role playing with your sick little fantasies just like before except some of it will be for real in light of your recent slutty behavior.

MistressK: But here is one rule for tonight. I realize part of you in no way wants to do this and you are worried about getting caught. Who wouldn't. You were jilling off in your school bathroom today for god's sake. No one wants people to know that about themselves! But there is more of you than you would like to admit that really loved today and loves what we are doing. That is who I want to hear from tonight. So when we get into our fun tonight, I don't want to hear anything from the Beth who keeps begging to stop, saying she is scared, telling me how afraid she is of getting caught. Not tonight.

MistressK: Tonight we want to let our hair down and have some fun and enjoy our wine! So I only want to hear from the side of you that loves this. The masochistic slut that secretly craves public humiliation. The girl who is going to be begging me to make her into an exhibitionist. That is who I will be dealing with tonight. After all, that is the REAL Beth Johnson anyway, right slut?

By now the first couple sips of wine had kicked in. She loved the warm tingly feeling a wine buzz gave her.. Added to her predicament of sitting naked with her legs spread while she casually masturbated for a stranger and the awakenings she had today and her wet pussy was telling her that she was ready to play.

Beth: Yes mistress.

That was all she could type as her mind continued to struggle. Of course her inclination was to put up a fight, to say that she didn't want to be humiliated, that she wasn't an exhibitionist. But after getting a tiny taste of things she only thought her mind would experience over the past week, especially today, she wanted to stand her naked body up and scream "Yes Mistress. Please humiliate your slut some more!". She felt like she had to have it and she was ready to play.

MistressK: Good girl slut. And remember, no begging or complaining tonight. Anything response that runs counter to the exhibitionist slut that you are and we start uploading pictures to the internet and adding more rules. Understand?

Beth: Yes mistress.

MistressK: Good slut. Now, go ahead and pour yourself another glass of wine as we chat. Tonight we are going to talk about rules. I know it is a thing that you love and we are going to explore that. So first, let's see if you can tell me your current rules. I want to see if you can get it right. We will be adding more for your punishment before the night is through.

Beth moaned audibly at that message. She was pretty worked up and now remembered that she had gone out of her way and asked for punishment. Almost like she did it on purpose. And she looked at her glass of wine. It wasn't even empty yet and she was told to fill it up. After the week she had, and considering that she was drinking this wine while naked and masturbating for a stranger on video, she agreed she needed a drink. So she downed the last of her first glass and poured a healthy second one.

Beth: Rule 1: Once my shoes are off they stay off.

Rule 2: I must be naked at all times in my room.

Rule 3: I must always be naked on the 2nd floor at home and must dress with the door open before going downstairs.

Rule 4: I must shave my pubic hair every day.

Rule 5: No cumming without permission

Rule 6: Heat is always on high in my car.

Rule 7: I must always get naked when going to the bathrooms. All bathrooms.

Beth rattled off her rules almost subconsciously, as if they were programmed into her mind. And since she had agonized over them whenever she had a free minute, maybe they were.

MistressK: Good job slut. But I think you forgot one. Didn't I teach you the proper way to edge when I tell you to masturbate but not cum?

Beth: I'm sorry mistress. I wasn't sure that was actually a rule. When told to masturbate but not cum, or to edge, I am to masturbate just to the edge of no return, as if any more movement and I won't be able to stop myself from cumming. I'm sorry mistress.

MistressK: Well, it is a rule. But I can see your confusion,so I will be nice to you. Instead of punishing you for getting the answer wrong and not remembering your rules, I will just let you show me how you do it right now. Practice make's purpose! But to drive home this lesson, I want you to get to the edge of the cliff like you said, but this time you will continue to play with your puss and hold yourself there for 30 seconds! And I will start the timer. If you don't see a timer, then I don't think you are at the edge yet! Now take another drink of wine and go to town on yourself! Don't disappoint me!

Beth moaned out loud at this task. She was now pretty horny and wanted to cum, not almost cum! She started to circle her hand faster around her clit as she took another big gulp from her glass. She started to moan at regular intervals as she bucked her hips in and out. Her spread pale legs looked like they were trying to will themself into a wider position as she rubbed her free hand all over the rest of her body. Once again her body felt electric as she caressed herself with one hand like a lover, and hammered her dripping pussy like a pervert with the other. Once again Beth was 100% into her own debasement.

Beth started to desperately whimper as she headed toward the cliff. Her inner legs were soaked with her arousal and she was once again dripping onto her chair. Her face was contorted in ecstasy, flushed red, and sweaty while her legs were wide open exposing her bald twat to the camera. She imagined she was doing this in front of a room full of people as she felt her unrestrained tits sway freely with her movements. She rubbed her enlarged, throbbing nipples and almost came on the spot from the sensations she felt. It was like electricity shooting from her tits to her pussy. She imagined what a lewd spectacle she was making of herself to her blackmailer and humped her hips a little harder.

She was now moaning deliriously, fearing she was going to cum all over herself without permission. She looked at the screen and saw no countdown and panicked. " She doesn't think I am close enough! I am about to burst!" she thought. She started to moan louder and couldn't control how loud she was. She was legitimately afraid that Amy would hear her in the next room but couldn't stop. She grabbed her large pale left tit and began to lick her nipple. The thought of licking herself anywhere made her feel dirty and shameful. She started to feel a burning sensation in her pussy, like she was filled with boiling piss that was about to burst from her and soak the room.

She was gasping for breath at this point and had a legitimate look of fear in her eyes. She was about to lose it and make herself blast off like a rocket ship. It was then that she heard a "ding" from her computer and saw a clock counting down from 30. She felt relief but remembered she had to hold it there for 30 seconds and she didn't think she could do it. She wasn't sure if she had to cum, piss, or both but her pussy was on fire. She started to bite at her nipple, hoping the pain would distract her a little, and it did.

For 30 agonizing seconds she kept at herself, masturbating her body to an unnatural state of perpetual denial. Her legs, ass, and seat were soaked now as her pussy squelched loudly with her ministrations of self love. At 20 seconds she felt like she couldn't take it anymore. She started to beg while she moaned.

"Please. Please. Let me cum. I am not going to make it. Let me cum! I will do anything. Add more rules. Add them every day. Pleaaaaassseeeee!!!!!

Beep Beep Beep Beep Beep Beep Beep Beep

Beth was now moaning with every ragged breath as she realized that she made it and mercifully yanked her hand away from her pussy as it was starting to contract and the razor thin edge of a massive orgasm. Her hips wildly humped the air as if she was trying to thrust her pussy through the ceiling! A copious amount of her own fluids were now running out of her hole and down her inner legs. She couldn't believe that she made it.

But her victory against the clock didn't make her arousal disappear. In fact, she was now insanely horny and getting a little drunk; a combination that would cloud anyone's judgment. For poor Beth, she felt like she was denied a massive orgasm that she had earned, and she felt a sense of determination to do whatever she had to do in order to have that elusive cum!

She looked at the computer like a pervert on a mission as the message window pinged again.

MistressK: Good job slut! I thought you were going to lose it. Now before you do anything I want you to take that nasty slime on your masturbation hand and smear it all over your face. Dip it back in a few times and really lay your new favorite perfume on your face nice and thick!

Beth didn't hesitate at all as she brought her gooey hand to her face and rubbed it over the middle of her face. She smeared it on her forehead, her nose, eyebrows, lips, and cheeks. She proceeded to do as she said and brought her hand back to her pussy to stir up more of her own slickness that she was in no short supply of and rub it further onto her face, making sure she hit every spot. As she put on yet another ridiculous show the computer dinged again.

MistressK By the way slut, I heard you begging for that orgasm. Anything huh? And add more rules? Well, we will just see about that, but for right now you aren't going to cum. Do you like your new face cream? You will be wearing it all night. If it starts to dry, be a doll and rub some more of your twat slime on your face. Your face is to be wet with pussy all night.

Beth: Yes mistress.

MistressK: Now. Before you went downstairs and I graciously let you cum, you were begging me to punish you. You had admitted that you disobeyed me, and you had begged me to make you pay a price for the right to cum like the needy slut that you are. I am trying to decide what is appropriate. I was going to wait until tomorrow, but do you think we should lump everything into one punishment? Or do you deserve two? After all, you did willingly admit to not shaving that leaking puss of yours, so maybe I could be lenient and leave it at one.

Beth: I think the only way to be fair is two punishments. I forgot to shave my pussy, but whether it was intentional or not, I disobeyed. And then I begged to be punished so I could cum. I deserve both of them, mistress.

Beth was totally into the role play again. The recent merging of fantasy and real life had exponentially pushed her awakened feeling that she didn't know existed. MistressK wanted her to role play, and wanted her to ignore the version of Beth that was terrified of being caught and showing some skin. If MistressK wanted the version of Beth that got off on forced nudity and public humiliation to come out and play tonight, then the naked, horny, and slightly drunk girl with pussy smeared on her face and spreading her legs in front of her computer was ready to play tonight.

MistressK: Very well slut. I was thinking the same thing. So what we are going to do is add one rule and one punishment. The rule will go into effect now, and the punishment is something you are going to do tomorrow. I will save telling you that until you wake up tomorrow. Let's just say you won't be forgetting to keep that cunt of yours bald from now on.

MistressK: As for the rule. This will go nicely with your current rules. In addition to your no clothing rule upstairs, your no towel after showering is now permanent. You will walk completely naked to and from the shower without the cover of at least carrying a towel. Just you, all of you. And by no towel, I mean you won't be using the towels in the bathroom either. You will walk back from the shower still wet. If you want to dry off, you will stand by your window in front of the fan just like tonight until you are dry. If you don't have time to do that, then you will be putting clothes on a wet body before going downstairs. Won't that be fun, slut? I bet you will love explaining why you are walking back from the shower naked and soaked, dripping water everywhere in your wake! Do you understand, slut?

Beth: Yes mistress. I understand. That is going to be so bad. But I understand.

MistressK: Good. Now let's have some more wine. Drink up!

Beth was so worked up that she eagerly guzzled the rest of her glass and poured another. This third glass finished the bottle which was a lot for her. Beth's limit was generally 2 glasses and she was good at staying within her limits. At least normally she was, but those limits didn't seem to matter as much when she is fully naked and fully aroused.

MistressK: Alright. How is the wine tasting tonight? Going down good? You deserve it after this week.

Beth: It tastes fucking good. Going down smooth tonight.

MistressK: And how do you feel?

Beth: I feel pretty good.

And she did. She was still horny as fuck and the wine was further releasing her from her inhibitions. She found herself caressing her body again which was unusual for her. Beth generally had disdain for her body which is why she never wanted anyone to see it but here she was feeling herself up like she couldn't get enough of her own naked body.

MistressK: Good. So let's talk about some rules. I know I just gave you one, but I am talking about fantasy right now. So what I want to do is trade some rules back and forth, just for fun tonight. Some of them will be rules you can follow in real life. Some of them might be a stretch. And some of them will be pure fantasy but too much for real life. But either way, we will have some fun, right Bethy?

Beth: Yes mistress. But I don't get why?

MistressK: Because you love talking about humiliating rules, honey. Remember all of the times you chatted with me before you became my pet? And what you chatted with other people before me? Your little debauchery sessions mostly revolved around these rules. Plus all of those stories that you said were your favorites all revolved around these humiliating rules for the girl to follow. So this is how we are going to let our hair down and party tonight. Wine and a little fantasy rule talk like you used to do all time. From what I can tell you are pretty horny which is nothing new from your previous chat sessions. You are just a naked exhibitionist now while you do it! Ok?

Beth: Ok.

MistressK: And if I didn't just watch you masturbate to the edge, your clit and nipples don't lie very well. You are very aroused aren't you?

Beth: Yes mistress.

MistressK: Well, we will see if we can have you cum for me a couple times tonight. Start playing with those red rockets you call nipples for me while we talk. And take another sip, dear!

Beth took another gulp and started to rub her throbbing nipples. Beth had always masturbated with most of her clothes still on until this past week, so she never paid much attention to her tits and nipples despite their size. But she had been doing so since her blackmailing came at the expense of her clothes much of the time, she had begun to experience how much pleasure she could experience when playing with those D-cups.

Tonight was no different as her nipples were on fire. She even rubbed the undersides of them like earlier and was surprised about how good that felt too! She was panting with lust and ready to go. Whatever she needed to cum was what she was going to do. Plus MistressK was right. Discussing and reading about devious rules meant to humiliate the girls in her stories and chat rooms really were her favorite thing about her peculiar kink. She just didn't think she would ever be the subject of one of those stories. And while she continually had a pit in her stomach when thinking about the potential for real life consequences with what she was being put through, having to submit to the very rules she used to think about while masturbating before was setting her imagination on fire. Yes, Beth was ready to talk about humiliating rules tonight while she drank wine naked! Being baited into this conversation while extremely horny and being plied with alcohol should have been a major red flag. But who sees red flags when all they want to do is cum?!

123456...9