Beth's Disgrace Pt. 05

Story Info
A fun night, a bad decision, and a new phase begins.
33.3k words
4.8
104.4k
72

Part 5 of the 8 part series

Updated 07/12/2023
Created 02/10/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Once again, thanks for your patience. I work as fast as I can, and every chapter ends up being longer than I anticipate. I have referenced another story within this chapter. If that is problematic for the author, please reach out. Please consider imitation as a form of flattery. All characters are 18 and older. As we move forward the story will be less and less realistic. That is the intent. If you are left with the impression that no one would behave this way, well I hope you are right. That is why this is fantasy and real life is what we live every day. I appreciate all of the feedback, and I swear I will get back to the emails one day.

Beth stood in the shower for a long time crying. Her mind was pulling her thoughts in different directions. On one hand she was absolutely sick with the situation she was in. Strong, independent, intelligent Beth was being blackmailed by a stranger that knew everything about her and it was 100% her fault. She had managed to be driven so horny by someone she was role playing with that she sent nudes over the internet. Beth was towards the top of her class, and an idiot would know better than to send nudes to anyone on the internet where they will live forever. And to a stranger no less!

And now flashforward to today and there are hours of videos showing her completely naked and masturbating with her legs as wide as they will go. And texts with this blackmailer that would show that she is completely into it. Then she got naked and masturbated in school! All of these rules she now has to live by including the one where she would be walking fully nude back to her room and getting dressed with the door open.

And the only way out was to confess. She could end this all if she confessed but then what. All of those videos would likely be released and most of it would look like it was her idea. Hell, since MistressK had all the files and would be the one releasing the humiliating pics, texts, and videos, they would surely be manipulated to show that everything WAS her idea! What would happen then? Confess, be ruined, and then nobody believes you because there are videos and texts that exist where you intentionally beg to humiliate yourself more while naked in your school bathroom so you may have the permission to masturbate to orgasm? And peeing naked in your front shrubs?

"There really might not be a way out!" Beth cried softly, her soft curvy body still pressed against the shower wall.

Beth thought about how people would react to the fall out from confessing and having her secrets revealed. Sure, there would be disbelief. Beth had shown that she had a badass streak from an early age. She didn't take any shit, and pushed back against bullies, cool kids and the like. She also had an air of condescension to the dorks and the outcasts too. And the feminists and the protesters. She felt they were all too whiny and should do something to better their lives and not just complain.

And she was smart. She was so smart. School was a walk in the park for her and she excelled particularly in math and science. She was set to continue her studies in college where she would no doubt ace all her classes and run the research and development department of her step-father's company as the heir apparent waiting in the wings.

This was the Beth that was secretly living naked in her room and cumming all over the place. The one who was playing with herself all day in the school bathrooms naked? Beth, who was always dressed so conservatively and unflattering, never showing so much as an ankle, was dreaming of being forced to get naked in public and masturbate for a crowd?

Then Beth reverted to her body image issues and pictured all of the people ridiculing her for even thinking that anyone would want to see her tall, pale, non-petite body naked anywhere at all. And the few guys that had tried to ask her out and were rejected quickly and in a mean way by Beth. And the one that she did let get a little close intimately before she found a reason to kick him to the curb. These people probably thought she was an asexual repressed spinster in training. This was the girl that was crawling around her room naked with strands of drool leaking from her pussy and down her legs?

And what would happen in her house? First and worse, her step-sister Amy would make her life hell. By now they had no love for each other and Amy would make sure everyone knew about this. Amy would torture her anyway she could for sure. And Amy's father would surely be rethinking the major role Beth was destined for in his company. And for sure Beth's mom wouldn't be sympathetically comforting Beth at her side if this came out. Beth jeapordizing her mother's newfound wealthy lifestyle because she was some damaged sexual freakshow? No, that wouldn't sit well.

Beth cried some more as she resigned to the fact that there was no happy ending here and she was better off complying with her blackmailer.

But having said all of those things, Beth's mind was thinking about all that had happened through the eyes of a sexually repressed confused 18 year old high school senior that was feeling things for the first time in a very real way. Sure, her fantasies were totally fucked up and she was getting off while licking her own pussy juice off her tits in a school bathroom. But she still was a girl discovering herself.

And she was discovering that while she previously thought that pretending to act out her dark fantasies in a chatroom under the strictest of privacy was enough to scratch her perverted itch, she quickly discovered today that there was no substitute for feeling the strange public humiliation she craved for real.

She never felt anything like today and it wasn't just the mind-blowing orgasms she kept having. Her skin came alive today when she was putting herself through her paces. She had butterflies in her stomach like some girls her age get when the school quarterback asks them to the prom. In a sick way, that is what Beth felt like today and she didn't know what to make of it.

As her sick mind began to think, she figured that since she was stuck under her blackmailer's thumb for now, she might as well explore what some of these things her imagination craved in real life. She felt disgusting, fat, terrified, and shameful all day today and it made her feel like electricity was going through her skin sending jolts to her nipples and clit.

In short, she desperately wanted to avoid ruin as much as she desperately wanted more.

After she finally cried herself out and used most of the hot water she shut the water off and started to get out of the shower. She reached for her towel but remembered that she wasn't allowed to bring one this time. "Fucking stupid" she thought. I can't even dry off.

Beth hopped back in the shower stall and let herself drip dry. She wondered what she should do next. As petrified as she was about her new rule of walking to and from the bathroom naked, she had really no answers for if she was caught doing so while soaking wet and dripping water down the hall. Amy would definitely cause a scene and she would be fucked for sure.

Then Beth heard something that snapped her out of her woeful trance. Amy's door slammed shut followed by the sound of footsteps down the stairs. She figured this was it, no better chance to get back into her room undetected than right now with the entire section of this floor to herself. Beth quietly opened the door and looked down the hall to double check that the coast was clear, then started to walk quickly down the hall.

Beth's feet were still soaked and slapping against the hardwood floors. She almost slipped and fell on her naked ass because her wet feet couldn't get much grip against the slick floor. She was leaving a wet trail of footprints and other splatters in her wake. "God, I am going to catch hell for this if I have to do this all the time!" she thought to herself. Her wet hair was stuck to her face. Since she was wet, naked, and no longer in the steamy bathroom she was now naked and cold. She didn't like this feeling either and it added to her growing discomfort with her new life.

But the cold air against her overstimulated nipples and pussy was driving her lust once again and these new sensations she was feeling while walking somewhere, anywhere while cold wet and fully naked weren't exactly unwelcome. Part of her couldn't wait to be done with dinner so she could see what kind of shitty situations she was going to get herself in tonight. Of course the other part of her wanted to vomit!

Beth got to her room and closed the door. She stood on her now obsolete dressing towel for a bit to at least absorb the water. She was now absolutely freezing and her pale skin was full of goosebumps. Her pussy was starting to get a little warm and wet again and she stroked herself slightly without thinking much about it.

She suddenly heard the all too familiar ping from her computer telling her she had another instant message. Once again in that moment she was reminded that her naked body that she wished hidden for all eternity was under constant surveillance. And she was mortified that she was willingly touching herself while this sick blackmailer watched. More tears. Always, there were tears in Beth's new life of blackmail and humiliation.

Beth padded her wet bare feet over to her computer as her cold hard nipples bounced up and down. She looked at the screen.

MistressK: Go over to the fan in the corner and turn it on. You can stand there in front of it until it dries you. You will play with your pussy the whole time you air dry. You may cum if you want, but I don't see how you could still be horny after today with all of those orgasms. But it is up to you, slut. I will talk to you when you are a dry masturbating naked freak. Your hair can stay wet. Now go.

Beth moaned in sadness at not being able to dry and warm her body like a normal person. Instead she had to suffer another indignity.. She walked to the corner and turned the fan on her. It was one of those bigger stand up fans that oscillated back and forth when set that way. Beth stood there whimpering in discomfort as she went from cold to colder. She remembered her commands and reluctantly brought her hand to her pussy while a webcam watched again.

Her pussy was slick again and Beth shook her head. "MistressK is right. How the hell can I be this horny again after today?" But she was and her pussy offered no friction to her hand,it was so wet. She started to stroke herself while the fan slowly dried her while quickly chilling her skin. She thought about having to do this time and started to get into the humiliation of what she was doing. Masturbating in front of a fan to get dry after a shower because an online stranger said she couldn't use a towel. And she obeyed! And she was feeling good!

Within a few minutes she was cumming while standing naked in her room in front of this stupid fan. She decided she needed to turn around to dry her backside and all new sensations hit her ass. The cold air rushed against her naked wet ass cheeks. Beth hadn't expected this to feel this good and she continued to stroke her pussy. She wasn't told to stop and she knew MistressK well enough by now that she should keep going.

Beth then thought of something wicked and briefly removed her hand from her pussy and brought both hands to her shivering ass and pulled her thick cheeks apart. The air blowing directly on her asshole made her moan a little as she involuntarily rubbed a hand up and down her crack slowly and sensually. It was becoming more and more apparent to Beth that her ass was not only an embarrassment to her, but a sensitive pleasure zone as well. For the most part she had ignored playing with her ass in any way during her play times but she felt good right now.

She continued to rub her ass while she started circling her clit again. She looked back and saw an obscene image looking back at her. Not only was she completely naked but she was standing with her feet spread out looking like more of a slut. She watched herself thrust her bare cheeks forward to meet her hand and she couldn't look away. God she hated to look at the different ways her nude body jiggled and jostled.

Her hand started to move faster as she imagined an audience witnessing this show and the verbal abuse that would be directed at her lewdness. Within a few more minutes she came again. By now she figured she was dry except for her hair, her pussy, and her pussy hand. She looked at the computer and saw another message.

MitressK: Wow slut, 2 more orgasms. One day we will see how many times you can cum for me during an entire day where you do nothing but masturbate.. I wonder if you would get tired of cumming then. Someday soon maybe, slut!

Beth: I'm sorry mistress. I didn't think I could cum again but I got horny.

MistressK: I see that. And we are going to talk about why you are so horny again a little later. Remember we are going to party tonight?

Beth: Yes mistress, but what does that mean? Please don't get me caught! My mom and sister are home tonight. What do I have to do?

MistressK: I'm glad you asked that slut. First, you are going to dress as you always do and go downstairs for dinner. Whatever you do during that time, I don't care. Now, do you drink alcohol?

Beth: Yes, sometimes. Why?

Beth got a little confused. MIstressK wanted her to drink tonight? Is that what she meant by party? Beth liked a little wine here and there and her mom was cool with it, but she didn't really ever overdo it.

MistressK: Nevermind, dumbass. I ask the questions around here. Now what do you drink?

Beth: Red wine.

MistressK: Good. Is there any in your house?

Beth: Yes. We always have a ton on hand. My step-dad likes to keep plenty on hand in case he entertains friends, which he never does.

MistressK: My, my, rich bitch. Are they all expensive bottles? Wouldn't it be great if we took a video of you wasting some expensive wine by just dumping all over your naked body while you play with your fat sloppy pussy. Do you think he would like that?

Beth: Oh god, he would be pissed, he's kind of into that stuff. Yes he has expensive bottles, but he also has cheap bottles too. Less than $10 bottles he talks about, which I assume is cheap for wine.

MistressK: Well, I guess it is cheap when your mom fucks her way into money, isn't it?

That stung a little, but it was true. Still, she would flatten anyone that said such a thing about her mom at school. But standing naked in front of a webcam feeding to your blackmailer as you just played with yourself twice she didn't feel as defiant. Plus she couldn't get the image of dumping expensive wine over her naked body out of her head now.

Beth: Yes mistress.

MistressK: Well, for tonight you will be getting one of those cheap bottles. Can you just take it, or will you have to sneak it since you are still 18?

Beth: My mom is cool with a glass here and there at dinner or later on watching a movie, but I never have brought a whole bottle to my room. I would have to sneak it.

MistressK: Well then here is the deal and make sure you understand me. You will be bringing an entire bottle up to your room. You will need to get it before you return to your room from dinner. And here is the important part. You will want to remember everything you need like a glass, corkscrew, plus the bottle. Because we will have fun tonight, and you will drink from that bottle , but here is the catch. Once you come upstairs from dinner and get back to your room, you will not be allowed a stitch of clothing until tomorrow. So if you forget anything or can't figure out a way to sneak a bottle, you will be going back down to get what I asked for, and you will be doing it while wearing your favorite outfit, my little exhibitionist; bare ass naked. Oh hell, you will probably fuck it up on purpose to show off your body to your family you sick cunt!

MistressK: Now go, slut. We are going to have so much fun at our little party tonight? You will see. No go, and don't forget my rule; no clothes after returning to your room after dinner. See you soon, slut.

  • -

Beth cried some more as she got up and walked to the door. She grabbed some clothes and was grateful that at least when she was allowed to dress she could still wear what she wanted for the most part. She opened her door and looked quickly to see if she was in the clear then got dressed. After standing wet and naked in front of a fan blowing on her cold skin she was happy to pull her panties and a pair of sweatpants on. This was followed by her sports bra, t-shirt and a new hoodie. She looked longingly at her fluffy slippers that were now off limits and sighed.

"I can wear almost everything I want" she thought as she gingerly walked barefoot out of her room. "Almost."

Beth walked down stairs and saw her mom was still finishing up dinner. Amy was sitting at the breakfast bar on her phone but was catching glances at Beth. She looked on with amusement as Beth still walked like she was dodging hot coals when she was barefoot despite how much she had to do it now with her new rules. "What a weirdo," Amy thought.

As Beth reached the bottom of the stairs Amy started right in on her.

"Where the hell have you been? I had to set the table again for like the millionth time in a row!" Amy Barked.

"So what? I didn't know it was my job! What does it matter so long as it's done!" Beth replied.

Beth's mother turned around and shot Beth her usual glance. "Now Beth, remember that while you girls don't have set chores like little kids, Amy's dad and I had discussed with you that you should try and work out an equal share of what needs to be done around here. Cleaning, laundry, and yes setting and clearing the table. If it is your turn, then it is your turn.

"Fine, sorry, whatever" said Beth as her mother looked at her in a not amused way. "I will clear the plates and wash the dishes if it makes you all feel better, God!"

The three women sat down for dinner in relative silence. Beth was clearly uncomfortable and was just trying to get through the meal. Amy was quietly watching Beth to study her overall demeanor as she knew she had just been put through more paces.

"If only this stupid cunt knew she was eating dinner with someone that just watched her cum twice live on camera! I bet she would watch her smart ass remarks then! Soon she will wish that her biggest problem was walking around barefoot! She will beg to walk those bare feet in a sewer to avoid what I am going to put her through!" Amy thought.

Beth's mom was watching Beth closely as well. This morning, after hearing the garage door shut and watching a very naked Beth run into the house and up the stairs, Mrs. Johnson decided to log into the security system and see what she was up to. What she saw left her flabbergasted. There was her daughter,who was notoriously difficult to deal with and always covered head to toe in bulky clothes, walking out the garage door completely naked, and opening her car door! Then she saw her daughter's naked body rush to the shrub garden and crouch down. While she couldn't see it for sure on the video, the only conclusion that could be made was that Beth was peeing. In the front yard!

When Mrs. Johnson saw that she went from confused to angry very quickly. While walking around naked was a peculiar way to do it, she always wished Beth would let her hair down more and enjoy her youth. She would have begged to see her only daughter put on a prom dress, or any dress on for that matter, and go out with her friends, have fun, and maybe meet a boy that she wanted to make out with. She used to dress girly and wear skirts and dresses until she hit 11th grade, then it was jeans and sweatshirts forever. Instead her daughter spent her time holed up in her room doing school work, reading, playing her weekly volleyball game, and being bitchy to anyone that had the nerve to ask her simple questions. She would talk to her daughter about this strange behavior for sure, and soon.

123456...9