Beth's Disgrace Pt. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Beth: Oh god. Yes mistress. Ok mistress.

Beth didn't hesitate as she plunged the neck of the wine bottle into her soaking hole. It was so humiliating to sit there completely naked while she fucked a bottle for the camera that she had to concentrate hard to not cum immediately. She started to cry a little, a little from the humiliation, but mostly because of the ecstasy. And Kim and the girls were circling Beth and ready to make another move, a move that would start the next phase of their revenge.

MistressK: So that is your deal then huh? If you could have your way in reality, the end goal would be to just lose all of your clothes and that would be that?

Beth: Oh god no, so much more than that. Obviously I couldn't just go naked everywhere in real life, but it would be so humiliating and hot if I could. If you could make me do it I would hate it so much, oh god I would probably cum from a cool breeze blowing against my wet pussy. . But the notion of losing more and more of my clothes, losing control of how much skin I have to show when I am dressed, naked punishments, forced public orgasms as punishment. Uggh. And blow jobs. God I hate the thought of sucking a guy's dick. So humiliating.. Ughh..

MistressK: And what about your sister? What if we got her into the mix..

Beth: Oh that bitch. She hates me so much. I pissed her off again tonight. She can never find out. But it would be so brutal for me if you put her in charge of my wardrobe. Oh, god, what she would do to me, she might set all my clothes on fire and make me go out in public with duct tape on my nipples and slit.

MistressK: What if I started to make you clean her room for her, and you had to do it naked. And you had to figure out a way to do it without getting caught. And what if you got caught? That would be tough to explain, huh?

Beth: Oh my godddd, ugh. Make it a rule! Make it a rule!

By now she had taken several sips from the bottle of wine that she was fucking herself with and it would be safe to say that she was too far gone now to grasp the consequences of her words and actions when she woke up tomorrow mornight. Right now there was no tomorrow, just the bottle of wine, no clothes, and her pussy that was once again begging to cum.

MistressK: And that is what worries me about you. I am worried that your sick mind and libido are just going to drive you to ruin eventually. I originally did this to fuck with you a little and to have some fun, which we have, but I am worried that if we continue playing that you are determined to ruin yourself and I am not comfortable with that. I am not sure I can continue. You just seemed like you were ready to cum at the thought of being made to go to school naked. And now you are begging to basically put you in a position where your sister caught you. This is a little dangerous. I feel like it is my job to protect you here. And I don't know if I am up to the task.

Beth was lost in her drunken haze of arousal and it took her a second to see that the conversation had completely shifted gears. Once she read what was on her screen she felt as if something was being taken from her, and she felt a sense of loss in the pit of her stomach. If she wasn't completely wasted and lost in a web of her humiliation fetish, she should have seen this as an opportunity to escape her torment, to be free from her blackmailer. But she didn't . Because she was drunk and horny.

And this was done by design, courtesy of her three blackmailers. They were going to enjoy showing Beth this video tomorrow to drive home the fact that she could have been free but she chose to keep her clothes off. She chose to continue the humiliations. Beth started to argue, which looked hilarious considering she was as naked as the day she was born, legs spread wide, and she was nonchalantly pumping a wine bottle in and out of her pussy when she did it!

Beth: What? Noooo? Don't stop now! I thought we were having fun. Please. I know I complain a lot when you make me do things, it is just because I am scared, but I need this. I have never felt like this before, and feel like I will never find it again. Please don't stop. I am yours to do what you please. If you aren't having fun, tell me what I can do to make it more fun. What can I do? Please. I don't want to stop playing. Not now. I need this. My pussy needs this. I have never been this horny in my life. Please don't stop.

MistressK: Well that is the thing. I have been having fun with you as my little exhibitionist in training. But in order to keep having fun, I would need to push you further and further. I think I could give you what you crave behind closed doors, but you couldn't handle the ramifications of how hard I would want to push you in real life. So here is what I am going to do. I will put up a folder in this text box with all of the files and videos you have made. You can drag it to your desktop and they will be yours. You can watch them for your own personal amusement and get off to them as you watch you humiliate yourself, but I won't have them to blackmail you with any more. Or you can delete them. I think this is for the best, even if you don't realize it right now. It has been a fun few days, but I don't think you could handle in real life what I would make you do if we continued.

Beth: Noooooo. What the fuck are you talking about. This is exactly what I want. It is what I need. I want you to push me harder. Noo. We can't stop..

Beth was desperate. Her body was on fire and she didn't want it to stop. She was crying some more, not from the humiliation, but because she feared she was going to lose this newfound excitement she was feeling for the first time in her life, and that she would never find it again. This would be a turning point for her. She was about to make a bold move and her decisions were now completely controlled by arousal and alcohol. She thought back to her favorite stories and decided that her life needed to imitate art a little more.

Beth: I have an idea. I am going to make you another video that will prove to you that I want more. Please consider it. I am begging. I can't stop now. I never realized it at first but I have been looking for this for so long. I am begging you to humiliate me more and I am about to lay it all out for you if you give me a minute. Forget my feelings. I will convince you that my well being needs these orgasms more than anything! And after I make this video, I beg you to use it against me, to hold it over my head. No matter what. Will you please let me try and convince you to keep going?

MistressK: Very well. I don't know if you can change my mind, but I will give you a shot.

Beth: Oh thank you mistress. Ok. Give me a second to get going.

Beth pulled the bottle out of her pussy and took another gulp of wine as she licked her own goo from the end of the bottle. She was so horny right now she would have done anything in the world to keep this game going. She was about to do something that she would regret, and the girls were on the edge of their seats to see what Beth had in mind to convince her "mistress" to continue humiliating ther. The girls debated how fucked up that was, for Beth to be begging to be humiliated. Even as they were embracing more and more their roles as aspiring dominants to Beth the submissive, they couldn't wrap their heads around it.

But even more amusing was the fact that in real life the torment and blackmail was never going to stop, but they were banking on Beth to go out of her way to give overwhelming evidence that she was begging for her own demise. And they were on the edges of their seats as they watched Beth's pale, naked, curvaceous body bounce and jiggle across the room and back as Beth was getting ready to put on whatever show she was about to perform.

Beth sat back down in front of the computer and it looked like she was ready to go. She was already a sight to be seen. Completely naked, and drenched in sweat. Her hair was sticking to her face. She had stickiness between her legs and down her ass cheeks from her pussy leaking all not. She had been rubbing her juices on her face all night. Her bright red nipples looked like they were trying to reach out and touch something. Her bald pussy was red and angry looking after all of the stimulation she had given it.

She took the bottle and put it back into her dripping twat,, then picked up the item she just went to get and held it up to the computer screen. It was her driver's license.

Beth: My name is Beth Johnson. I am 18 years old. I live at 584 Sycamore Drive in Concord, NH. I am a senior at Pierce High School. I am going to Broadmore University in the fall, an hour away from here. My mother's name is Allison DuPont. My step-dad's name is Curtis DuPont, the big time CEO. I have a cunt step-sister named Amy Dupont.

I tell you this information of my free will. I am also sitting here naked with a bottle of wine in my pussy of my free will. I am doing this because I am a horny slut that gets off on public humiliation. I am making this video for an online stranger named MistressK, and I want her to use this against me if I don't do everything that she tells me to do.

She has said she will set me free of her grasp and delete every naked video of me masturbating that she has, and she has a lot of them. To you, MistressK, I beg you not to do that. Keep them and make me do more. Much more. I am a dumb slut that needs you to humiliate me. And I want you to be cruel.

Take control of my wardrobe. Right now you have humiliated me in my bedroom and made me uncomfortable at home and at school. I am begging you to make it much much worse for me. In return you get to watch me make a fool of myself. I want to be the laughing stock of the town, and I want you to be even meaner when I get to college.

I am sitting here completely naked while masturbating with a wine bottle. I hate this and am completely ashamed of my body. Well, I get off on shame!!! Get me off. Shame me!

Beth took the bottle out of her soaking twat as thick strands of her slime remained attached to it as she pulled it away. She took a big sip of the wine and licked all around the neck of the bottle, lapping up all of her secretions.

Beth: Well does it get any more shameful than that? Yes it fucking does, and I want you to do it to me. I want you to do things to me that make people think that I love to show off my body.

Beth got up and stood with her legs apart as she slowly twirled. She rubbed her tits as they flopped about and parted her full cheeks when her back was to the camera to expose her asshole.

Beth: This body. This fat pale body. I hate the thought of anyone seeing it. So make the fucking world think that I love showing it off any chance I get. And make people think I love to be some kind exhibitionist who gets naked wherever she can get away with it. That I am some delusional slut that thinks she is hot and loves showing as much skin as possible. DO IT!

And when I complain, IGNORE ME. I am a whiny bitch and you should not be concerned with anything I say. I beg you to have no tolerance for complaining and punish me for every protest without warning. I have no patience for whining cunts and neither should you when I do it. And if I am boring you, increase the cruelty. Because no matter what I say, look at how horny I am from talking to you while naked and sitting like a whore with my legs wide!

Beth inserted the bottle back into her needy hole and started to move it in and out slowly as she moaned.

Beth: See. My needy pussy gushes at me making a fool out of myself. And look at these nipples. These giant red nipples stand out like two little boners on these big pale tits when I am horny. Make me show the world! And keep making me do it when I beg you to stop. This horrible body of mine that nobody wants to see! Make everyone see it, and make fun of my obvious arousal. I can't hide it, so don't let me!

Beth: And start making me do stupid things at home. I ruined my stupid sister's senior year because I was masturbating while chatting about humiliating myself in my room and I didn't want them to catch me. Not just her, that Jenna Smith, and some other dumb cunt that was with them that night, I don't know who she is.. But I know I made them all miserable because I wanted to hide my freaky masturbation sessions from them. MAKE ME HUMILIATE MYSELF AROUND AMY IN ORDER TO STOP THEM FROM FINDING OUT! PLEASE. Ignore my begging when you give me orders and watch me make a fucking ass of myself. Then watch me masturbate like a whorish freak when I tell you about it. If I disobey you at all, send them this video. You have my express permission.

And my mother. Make me start embarrassing myself in front of her. She is always worried about me upsetting the balance around here, she will hate it when she finds out her bitchy uptight daughter is going through some kind of exhibitionist streak. So make me shove it in her face.

And worst of all, make me publicly humiliate myself in order to stop my step father from seeing this video. He would hate the shame that it could bring to his company, and I would hate that too. I couldn't bear embarrassing him. So I give you permission to send this video of me masturbating my naked body with this bottle of wine like a freak if I disobey anything you ask me to do. Maybe he will like it. God knows my mother got her hooks into him because she flaunted her body at him, being the slut that she is, but she is getting older and losing her looks. I bet they never fuck. Maybe he will like looking at me wearing as little as possible because he doesn't like to look at her anymore! And maybe mommy will finally be proud that her daughter is a slut just like her.

Take control of my entire wardrobe. Take clothes away from me. Make me destroy clothes, make them indecent. Give me naked punishments. Make me go out in public wearing whatever you see fit. And make me perform sexually for your amusement. I have never given a blow job. Because I hate the thought of sucking some asshole's disgusting dick. So make me suck some dicks!!

Be creative. Use your imagination. If you get bored, up the ante. But don't stop. I, Beth Johnson, beg you.

PLEASE START BEING MEANER TO ME. I FUCKING DESERVE IT. DON'T BE A PUSSY.

Beth pulled the bottle of wine out and finished it and then gave it another long lick with a comically seductive look on her face. She then got down on all fours again with her ass facing the camera sticking high in the air as she lowered her face to the floor. She could feel the nastiness of where her cheek pressed against part of the floor where she had squirted and she licked some of it up. She moaned out loud as she went to work as hard as she could on her boiling pussy that was ready to explode.

Beth looked like a possessed person as she went to town on herself. Her upturned ass was thrusting back and forth alternating between glimpses of her exposed asshole and her cheeks smashing together and forming those dimples on her pale ass as she humped herself like she was fucking for food. Her tits were bouncing everywhere; off her chest, from side to side, and off the floor as they hung down away from her chest in her bent down position. She was mewing and whimpering as she played with herself, she had never made sounds like this and she sounded as if she was half cumming and half crying from ecstasy. Her hand was making a squelching noise that could be heard by the camera as her drenched twat dripped intermittently to the floor. She didn't even try to stop and wait for permission to cum as she hit a higher gear. All of her beautiful curves were shaking and slapping and she screamed out silently, not even able to make a sound as she came harder than ever before. Once again she squirted her orgasm all over her legs and the floor beneath her. Her bare toes were curling for the cameras as if they were trying to pull the cum out of her.

After a couple of minutes, Beth started to come down from the orgasm that seemed to last forever. She was wasted drunk and into living out her fantasy of humiliation more than she ever has before. She slowly turned around to the camera and rubbed her soaking slimy hand all over her face and through her hair. She looked right into the webcam lens as if she was making a point and started talking.

"I just came in front of you without permission on purpose and you know why? Because I am not afraid of whatever lame punishment you lay on me, if you have the balls to punish me at all!" she said sternly to her audience.

Beth then leaned her face back down to the floor and started to lick up her fresh coat of cum she just splattered on the floor. She made sure she got it all, while rubbing her face and hair around in it here and there. She then stood up and faced the camera, her bare feet stepping in the wet stickiness she just created, sending a fresh jolt of shame directly to her nipples and clit.

What a sight she was. She had an amazing "just fucked" look to her. She had lust in her eyes, her hair was wet and disheveled, her skin was completely wet all over from sweat and sticky in certain places. She looked at her own reflection and imagined being made to walk through a crowd looking like this which gave her another twitch down below. She looked once again at the camera and said.

"Is that humiliating enough for you? And you can keep your fucking videos, pussy!" Beth blurted to the camera.

And then sauntered her naked body to the door, shut the light off, and went to bed.

- -

As Beth passed out the girls got on a Zoom call with each other. Kim and Amy were in their pajamas and looked ready for bed, but Jenna looked a bit worked up and was only wearing a t-shirt and it looked like she had just put it on as she was straightening it out in a hurry. It was evident that she wasn't wearing a bra under it as her nipples were poking through. While the other two girls did a double take, they didn't dwell on it considering what they had just watched Beth do. So at least for tonight they wouldn't know that Jenna was just as naked as Beth was during the whole show and she was masturbating the whole time.

While Beth had certainly revealed a lot of similar fantasies in her earlier chat sessions, she had gone much deeper tonight. And while the throwing clothes out thing is a little weird, they couldn't believe that they got her to throw out a brand new outfit in the garage while naked and everyone was home. They resolved to be doing more of this in the future.

Amy: After all, if that story about the girl losing all of her outfits to her blackmailer one by one is her dream, why wouldn't we make her dreams come true??

The girls shared some laughter.

Jenna: Can you believe she made that video? I mean, we already have a ton of video and she knew it, but for her to specifically make this video that is meant to blackmail her with, starting with her drivers license, and ending with her licking her orgasm off the floor? She is fucking nuts.

Kim: Yes she is. And she behaved beyond what I expected. I figured she was too far gone now to let me end it with her, and I have no qualms about her being wasted tonight after what she did to us. She wants us to blackmail her into humiliating herself for our amusement? That is what she is going to get over and over again, that dumb slut. I thought she was supposed to be smart, Amy?

Amy: I guess not when she is horny. She seems just as dumb when her pussy is in charge as any guy is when their dicks do the thinking! And what she said about her mom and my dad. I can see that rearing it's ugly head when the time comes!

1...456789