Beth's Disgrace Pt. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The first lick brought out a whimper of ecstatic revulsion. Beth wanted to gag at the taste as she thought about what was there. Fresh juices mixed with stale dry filth from days of her naked masturbation shows. Not to mention what days of her sweaty bare cheeks grinding into the fabric added to the unpleasantness. But what amazed her was the surge of heat she felt all over her body. While her hang ups on her bare feet touching surfaces was a personal tick, now she was doing something that anyone would think is truly nasty.

And she kept licking. And as she thought of how someone was watching her do this with her bare ass and cunt pointed at the camera she started moaning like a whore in ecstasy as she continued to play with herself. "How can something so disgusting make me feel so hot?" she thought. But there she was doing the most degrading and disgusting thing she had ever done in her life and she had never felt this horny before. She didn't even think feeling like this was possible. In that moment of drunken arousal, there wasn't anything she wouldn't do to keep feeling this way and cum her brains out!

As she started to pick up the pace while licking her own filth off her chair she started to hammer her pussy like a maniac. She felt like she was beating off like a man. The taste never got better, and her body stayed humming with arousal with each nasty lick. She couldn't help wondering that if she was asked to do something even worse, would her body react with even more intensity?

Beth was a sight to see at this point. From the camera's view she was kneeling naked with her ass thrusting in and out trying to fuck her hand. With each thrust her beautiful curvaceous pale cheeks smashed into each other producing a wonderfully hilarious show of jiggles to her sadistic audience. Her toes were curling as if she was hovering at the crest of orgasm. Her tits were independently flying in all directions, bouncing off her chest and each other, and she was covered in a sheen of sweat. Her ass cheeks were soaked from sitting on the soaked chair that she was now licking.

Beth could feel a strange warm and intense pressure in her pussy like she suddenly had to piss herself. It felt somewhat familiar from when she managed to squirt in orgasm once before, but never this intense. She was worried she would piss all over the floor but at that moment she didn't care if she did. She would have pissed all over her legs and licked that up too if she was asked to. She was too far gone.

Just as she was fearing that she wouldn't be able to stop herself from cumming too early, the minute timer went off and that was all she needed to hear. She started to hammer her fingers in and out of her pussy as hard and fast as she could, the squelching sound filled the room and was clearly picked up by the microphone and her laughing onlookers. She was moaning loudly now and Amy could hear it slightly through the walls. The pressure and burning in her pussy reached a point of intensity that she started to whimper for relief as she moaned.

Then the damn burst. She started cumming like a wild woman. Her body was writhing like she was fucking her hand for survival. She finally felt relief from the burning feeling as she squirted her orgasm all over her legs and the hardwood floor. She squirted so hard she almost thought she was pissing if she hadn't just gone to the bathroom! In all of this her tongue never stopped licking that wet chair. After what seemed like an hour she finally came down from the most intense high she had ever felt to catch her breath.

As she sat there in her degrading position she tried to think of what to do next and she remembered the rest of her instructions. She was not done. She looked down and almost laughed. MistressK said "If any cum drips to the floor you will lick it up". Well, there was quite a lot more on the floor than a couple drops. There was a scattering of small puddles of cum below her naked body on the hardwood.

You would think that post orgasm Beth would come to her senses and not consider this next humiliation but that wasn't the case. You don't come down completely from being this horny after one orgasm. Especially when you are starting to get drunk. Especially when you are still playing with your saturated pussy.

Beth whined out loud some more as she lowered her head down to the floor. She didn't hesitate as she once again stuck her tongue out as she looked at the glistening pool of girl cum on the floor. This wasn't something that was supposed to be licked up by a sane person. And nothing ever was supposed to be licked off of a floor. But she wanted more nastiness in her life at that moment and started to lap up the biggest orgasm of her life off her bedroom floor.

Beth's hand never stopped playing with her sopping twat as she licked the disgusting floor like a crazy person. Her upturned ass showed her asshole clear as day to the camera. By the time she was done she could have cum once again as she stood up and sat down at her chair and slugged another glass of wine. Then she poured another.

The girls were dying at this point. They couldn't believe that Beth could do something disgusting like this. At that point they seemed to all think that if Beth would do this, then they could unrestrain themselves from any sick suggestion they could think of. And so went the evening.

MistressK: Wow slut, that was so hot. You were really into it there. How did it feel to drag yourself so low?

Beth: Oh god it was so disgusting, I can't believe I did it. But I came harder than I thought possible. I could cum again right now. Please give me more, Mistress.

MistressK: In due time slut. How bout you suggest another rule if you could get away with it.

Beth was really ready to play now. She wasn't even thinking.

Beth: I must be completely naked when giving or receiving pleasure, at all times no matter where.

MistressK: Wow, sounds interesting. But that doesn't seem that crazy, many people are naked during orgasms.

Beth: No, you don't understand. Yes, I am naked right now while masturbating in my room. But if you told me to masturbate in my car, I would have to strip first. Or if you told me to discreetly masturbate in the mall, I would have to do it naked. And think of the possibilities when giving pleasure. If you told me to give a stranger a handjob, I couldn't just grab his dick under a table, I would have to strip naked, then start tugging his dick. Same with a blowjob. Imagine how stupid I would look if you made me blow guys from car to car in a parking lot? I would be walking up to a car, stripping my clothes off, sucking someone off, getting dressed, then on to the next car for a naked blowjob. It would be so humiliating.

MistressK: Wow. Very creative slut. You are very good at ways to make you look slutty and stupid at the same time.

Beth: Yes mistress.

MistressK: Ok, my turn. What if the only way you could wear clothes at all is if you put a butt plug in your ass?

Beth: Oh god. I have always dreamed about that but would never put something in my ass. That would be so humiliating. No plug, spend the day naked. Oh my god.

MistressK: I am glad you like it. I hope to get as good as you at this. Ok, now take another sip. And turn the volume up on your microphone. I think typing is slowing you down. How can you type while playing with your pussy and drinking wine at the same time. I will type, you will talk.

This should have been another red flag. On top of worrying about her sister hearing her in the next room, a recording of Beth naked and masturbating while requesting to be humiliated out loud was even worse than typing it. But up the volume went.

Beth: Yes mistress.

MistressK: Very good. Now, we can go back and forth all night with these rules, and we will do so another day. But now I want you to tell me what made you the horniest today. Of all of your naked escapades, which one pushed your buttons the most?

Beth: (out loud now) I know this will sound strange since I was naked in the bathroom all day, but when you made me take my socks off and throw them out in public. I almost came without touching myself.

The girls were genuinely puzzled by this. They watched her cum hard by getting naked in public, and for a girl that got off on humiliation, throwing socks in the garbage was pretty tame for anyone, let alone a freak like her.

MistressK: Ok. That doesn't make any sense. Explain to me how an exhibitionist who loves humiliation like you, got off on throwing out your socks while fully clothed more than walking around a public bathroom naked while playing with yourself.

Beth: I know it is strange. But it all goes back to clothing control. I no longer have the option to wear those socks ever again. They are gone. It goes back to my favorite story ever. It was different than this, the girl was a classmate and neighbor of her blackmailer, but the girl kept losing all of her good clothes to her neighbor and became increasingly worried that her mom was going to notice that her closet was getting more and more empty and soon she would have nothing left but slutty clothes. Not only would she be humiliated by wearing next to nothing, she would be having a humiliating conversation with her mom as to where her clothes went. And in the end, she gave everything to her blackmailer, almost willingly. It is among the hottest things I have ever read, and throwing out those socks made me think I was that girl!

(Author's note. This is from a real story, called My Story by an Author named Les. I do not know Les, and his/her writings are not on this site. But it is the greatest story I have ever read in this genre and this story wouldn't exist without reading his/her works. The ending was amazing. I wish it would have continued, but it ended great. If you haven't read it, you should do so. Way better than this shit you are reading here. Anyway....)

MistressK: Wow. Who would have thunk? I guess losing control of your wardrobe is really your thing huh? Maybe we should try some more of it.

Beth: Oh god, it is so hot. Between being kept naked like I am now, and not having any control over what I put on when I go out, it is what I have been dreaming about for years. Oh god, can I cum please?

Beth was sitting lewdly as usual, and was more than gently rubbing her pussy as she caressed her naked body like some seductress. This was another source of amusement for the girls.

MistressK: Well, I think you will need to cum soon or those nipples are going to shoot through your computer screen.

Beth moaned with shame and arousal as she was reminded that her body and behavior was on display to someone and her heightened state of hornyness was evident to the casual observer.

Beth: Please mistress. I need to cum soon. I can't hold on much more.

MistressK: Ok slut. Let's play into your game shall we? First, finish that last glass up for me. You are going to need another bottle. Now, here is the deal. You are going to go to your closet and pick out your newest shirt and your newest pants. Then go to your dresser and pick out your newest bra and panties, then bring them back here.

Beth moaned again as she gulped the last of the bottle of wine that was in her glass. She was starting to feel no pain now. Paired with her oversexed state, she had almost no inhibitions left at this point. Having been instructed to pick out some clothes after the conversation she just had with her blackmailer, Beth was raring to go. She meant what she had said, and her pussy was dripping with excitement at what she thought was about to happen.

She jumped up and walked her naked body quickly to her closet. She had just gotten a nice sweater for college and it still had the tag on it. She grabbed it and moved to her pants where she snagged her newest pair of jeans. She padded her bare feet to her closet and grabbed the newest bra and panties she could think of and quickly went back to the computer and waited for her instructions.

MistressK: Very good slut. I see you are eager to play this game. So here it is. I assume you have some sort of garbage bin in your garage?

Beth: Yes mistress.

MistressK: Ok. You are to walk your naked ass downstairs and into the garage and throw these clothes in the garbage. Bury them in the bottom so they are never seen again. Then you will get another bottle of wine and come back in here. You might as well pee if you have to. Then, if you do what I asked, you can stand in front of this computer and cum hard for me. Understand?

Beth started to moan louder as she started to hammer away at herself. The squelching noise from between her legs was being picked up by the microphone and entertaining her laughing audience. This was nuts. This was stupid. And this was the shit that got her off big time! She smeared another good helping of slime all over her face before saying.

Beth: Yes mistress.

Beth scooped up the clothes and bounced to the door. Ready to do another crazy stunt in the name of her dripping pussy. She stood at the door for a second and closed her eyes to gather her nerves. She didn't need much convincing in her drunken horny state. She whimpered a little and opened the door with $200 in clothes in her arms, and none of them on her body.

Beth made her way to the stairs and started to creep her bare feet downward. She had banked on her mom being in bed by this time and she was right. The TV was off. She made it to the kitchen and headed out the door to the garage. She found one of the garbage cans and put all of the clothes under a couple of the bags where they can't be seen. She felt a wave of heat center on her pussy as she did it. This stupid act of purposley throwing out brand new clothes made her pussy gush down her thighs. She imagined her mother catching her and having to explain this stunt while still naked and almost started to masturbate to orgasm right there.

"What is wrong with me?" she thought.

MIssion accomplished, she made her way into the house and into the kitchen and down the hallway to the wine rack. She could feel and see her large tits swing about as she moved quickly and didn't care. Right now the shame of what she looked like aroused her even more. She quickly grabbed another cheap bottle and bolted to the stairs and started climbing. She peed quickly and then didn't stop until she reached her room where she let out a noise that sounded like half moan, half shriek.

She walked her naked body across the room until she was front and center in front of her computer. She stood where she had licked up her cum an hour ago and moaned a little as she felt the stickiness on her bare soles. She didn't need to be told twice as she started to masturbate for all she was worth. She stood with her legs spread as one hand slammed in and out of her squelching hole and the other played with her throbbing nipples. Within seconds she moaned loudly and gushed another mind blowing orgasm all over her inner legs and onto the floor.

Meanwhile, Beth's mom stood downstairs once again dumbfounded. She was in the bathroom downstairs at the end of the hall when she heard someone messing with the wine rack. She didn't flush to keep quiet and slowly opened the door. And there she saw her fully naked daughter dashing to the stairs and up them without a care in the world. Her daughter's ass cheeks and the backs of her legs were shining like they were wet. After hearing the door close to Beth's room, Her mom shook her head and went to her room. She would have to have her chat with Beth sooner than later.

Beth sat down on her wet chair and groaned a little as her bare ass made contact with the damp fabric. By now Beth was pretty drunk and had lost all of her inhibitions as she sat her sweaty body with her legs spread as she gently stroked her overworked pussy in front of her computer. Despite the fact that she just came hard again, she was still pretty horny. The alcohol paired with Beth indulging her fantasies in real life for the first time made her feel like electricity was running through her body and she didn't want this feeling to stop.

Even though Kim and the girls were laughing hysterically at her they continued to engage Beth in conversation and kept her drinking so they could maximize their potential for dumb decisions the horny drunk girl could make. They moved from thinking of fucked up rules to fucked up tasks and scenarios and Amy and Jenna were getting very into their dominance of Beth as well as they began to filter their thoughts to Kim. They started to lob out some extreme visions for Beth but they figured that since Beth was so drunk and tonight was "just for fun" there was no risk in digging further into Beth's filthy desires. They chat continued as Beth poured another glass of wine that she didn't need.

MistressK: What if I made you blow somebody in school every day for the rest of the year?

Beth: Oh god yes, make it be guys I have rejected in the past to make it more humiliating.

MistressK: What if you couldn't wear clothes in your car anymore?

Beth: ummph,, so hot.

MIstressK: What if I took you to a nasty dive bar and tied you naked between the urinals and wrote "urinal" on your chest, would that be hot?

Beth: Oh yes. Let them piss all over me. Make me walk home naked and covered in piss.

MistressK: What would be a fun way to get naked in front of your volleyball team?

Beth: Oh god. Those girls, half of them hate me, but my best friend plays too. Make me strip off a piece of clothing every time I make a mistake during our intramural games. And I won't even explain why I am doing it. Just keep taking clothes off one by one when I hit a bad shot until I am naked. Oh god, imagine how much my tis would bounce while playing volleyball? It would be so gross. And maybe they take my clothes and car keys and make me walk home. And maybe I would have to play naked from now on, since I wouldn't have a uniform anymore.

MistressK: What else could they make you do?

Beth: Eat all of their pussies until they cum all over my face. An even better state to walk home in!

MistressK: Do you want to eat their pussies?

Beth: Fuck no! I'm not a fucking dyke. That is why it would be so humiliating. Oh, so hot. So horny. I want to cum.. Uggh.

MistressK: What if I figured out a way for you to attend school totally naked?

Beth: Ohmygod. Just like that story that was so hot. Get rid of all my clothes.

MistressK: What story?

Beth: The one where the girl gets caught streaking at college and has to pretend she is a nudist to not be expelled and ends up registering as a legal nudist and renouncing all modesty in order to keep up the act to stay in school. She had to pretend she loved it even though she hated it, even when they made her cum in public. Uugghh

Beth started to thrust her hips to hump the air a little as she stroked her cunt. She was once again totally into exposing her body and inner most fantasies. She took another gulp of wine and finished the glass. As she started to pour another one Kim stopped her.

MistressK: Don't pour any more into that glass. I want you to sip straight from the bottle for the rest of the night. And in between sips I want you to slowly fuck yourself with the bottle. I bet each sip of wine will taste better as you lick your nasty juices off the bottle, right?

1...34567...9