Beth's Fun Day

Story Info
Wife gets great massage.
2.2k words
4.13
10.5k
15
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My wife Beth and I have been married for 35 years. We dated in HS and were married when we were still teenagers. She is very beautiful. She is in her 50s and turns head's everywhere we go. She has always dressed classy and looks great. She is tall and slender with long dark hair. She has awesome tits. Her breast size is 36DD. She had a breast augmentation after all the kids were born so her breasts are full and her nipples point up and out. She regularly gets a Brazilian wax so she is smooth as silk.

We have taken some trips to different resorts and on those occasions, she has a bit of a personality change. She attracts a lot of attention and will get very turned on as a result.

On one trip I got her to take her top off at the hot tub by the resort's main pool. It was around 10:00 at night and the pool was closed. We had both had a few drinks and were feeling good. A couple of the workers, 2 young black guys, said it was ok if we got in the hot tub while they were cleaning up around the pool area. They hung around about 20 feet or so away and when that top came off they were getting some good looks at those tits. They both were sneaking some snapshots with their phones.

She got super turned on from this activity and when we returned to our room she crawled on the bed on her hands and knees, stuck her ass in the air and told me to fuck her hard. She didn't want foreplay which she always does. She just wanted to fuck. I did as instructed and got behind her and went all in. She was so wet she didn't need lube. I just fucked her hard till I lost it and she was telling me how she was fucking cumming. That was the first time she had talked like that.

Several months ago I had this idea, so I told her if she would get a gym membership and work out at least 4 times a week that every 2 weeks she would have a fun day that included me taking her for a manicure and pedicure, then lunch of her choice then a massage. She was all in and has gotten quite toned and is looking fantastic!

As luck would have it the massage therapist she got recently and totally by accident was a good-looking well built black guy in his 20s. We will call him J. She was pretty nonchalant afterward and just said it was a great massage and he did a great job and she would like to continue to book with him.

She has since had several massages with him (4 or 5) and afterward, when I pick her up she is so horny that she can hardly wait to get home. She will leave her bra off and walk out to the car then unbutton her shirt and talk about needing to cool off.

When we are having sex I sometimes start telling her how sexy it is that another man has been massaging her all over. She gets turned on by the talk because she will start to get a very sexy look in her eyes and it generally brings on an orgasm pretty quickly.

She has told me that she goes topless during the massage but is covered with a sheet. She has mentioned a couple of times that the sheet has slid down a bit. I have been telling her that she should let her masseuse give her a full-on titty massage. She just looks at me and rolls her eyes. However, she has admitted that he has massaged the sides of her tits and that when he works on her legs he gets up to her panties on her legs so he is only a fraction away from her waxed puss.

Last week when she booked her massage she found out that her usual therapist had left. She was disappointed to book with a different one that was female. I started searching and I located her therapist.

He had started his own business but he was told by the spa service that he could not solicit clients from his time at the spa. However, he was delighted to set an appointment since I contacted him and he offered to make a house call. I couldn't believe it! I told her I had found him and set up an appointment for him to come to the house. She had a big smile and just tried to play it off a bit. She said, "Well it might be nice to get a massage at home."

The day before the massage she said she had to run some errands and casually mentioned that it was time to get her Brazilian wax. This got me excited.

So the day came and I took her to get her mani/pedi and then lunch and drinks. We headed home as he was scheduled to be there at 2:30. I had set up a voice recorder and also a live camera and had them both hidden.

She said she thought she would take a shower before he got there. I fixed a glass of wine and brought it to her. I told her that when he got there I was going out to the shop to work on a project. When he arrived I welcomed him in and showed him where he could set up which he proceeded to do.

She came in with a robe on and he said he would step out while she got ready. When he walked out I kissed her good and said "Enjoy your all-over massage." She smiled and I said, "I'm going to the shop."Get those titties massaged."

She just smiled and said, "Whatever, get out of here."

I went to the shop and immediately pulled up the live cam on my phone just in time to see her take off her robe. I was shocked to see that she was completely nude. This gave me a huge adrenaline surge. She got on the table face down and pulled the sheet up just over her ass.

He came in and asked if she was ready to which she said she was. Now this was a 2-hour massage and it started with him asking if she had any problem areas and just general talk. He started on her shoulders and back. She commented that it did feel good. After a bit, he started working up and down her back and worked around to her sides.

He started with long strokes up and down her sides. She has 36DD tits so you could see a good bit of side boob and he started getting closer to them and when he brushed across the sides of her tits she moaned a little soft moan. This was about 15 minutes in.

He then started to focus more on the sides of her tits and she continued to moan softly. I noticed her breathing had picked up a bit. He slowly moved down her back and began massaging her ass.

He asked if it was ok to move the sheet down some so he could massage her glutes to which she said that would be fine. He slowly lowered the sheet and began to massage that beautiful ass. The breathing and mmm's started increasing.

As He moved closer to her ass crack I saw her raise a little almost like it was involuntary. As he continued to work on her ass with both of his hands and rub between her thighs she started moving around a little and I realized she was very slowly starting to grind her pussy on the table and trying her best not to be too noticeable. I could hardly take it! I wanted to go in there and fuck her but I knew it was likely going to get better.

About an hour went by and he asked her if she was ready to turn over and she said ok. He held up the sheet to cover her and she turned over. He placed the sheet on her and began working on her shoulders. I saw her move her legs and when she did the sheet slid exposing one of her breasts. After about 15 seconds J covered her breast up and said "Whoops."

Now I know he had seen it immediately and was enjoying the show. As he started to massage her abdomen she said "Well if it's easier for you then you can move the sheet."

I saw him smile and he said "Well it would be easier and does make for a better massage." He slid the sheet down to her waist exposing those awesome tits. She had her eyes closed and he just took a few seconds to look at those beautiful titties.

He started massaging her abdomen but quickly moved to her breasts and worked all around them not touching her nipples which had become rock-hard. When her nipples are hard they stick out a half inch. It was so damn sexy I was about to explode.

She started breathing harder and squirming around. I knew she wanted those nipples touched and after about 5 minutes of massaging her breasts with no nipple touch he gently brushed across them. Her response was immediate. She let out a gasp and a moan. He then began working both of her nipples between his fingers. She started shaking and raised her hips. Then it happened, she started to orgasm. She trembled for about 30 seconds as he continued to massage her tits and then she started to relax. He slowed the pace and just continued to massage those tits for a few minutes. She just lay there kind of purring.

He moved down to her feet and started to massage them. He uncovered one leg and worked his way up very close to her pussy but going up around and across her mound just above her sweet spot. This started the mmm's and the increased breathing. He started on the other leg and she giggled and said "That sheet just keeps getting in the way."

J said "I agree" and tossed it aside. Her pussy was in full view now and was soaking wet. As J was working on her leg he said "I do have a technique for stress relief and relaxation that I reserve for special guests."

She said, "Sounds interesting."

He said, "Well I have to say that it involves a very personal touch all over your body and I wouldn't want to make you uncomfortable."

She said, "Well let's try it and see how it goes." He continued working on her legs for several minutes and then worked up to the mound above her pussy with one hand.

He then worked up and down inside her thigh and started brushing across her pussy every few seconds. This started her winding up again and he started focusing on her puss and she started raising her hips and she said "Oh damn." Then she began shaking and she said "Oh I'm sorry, Uh oh I'm Oh Fuck I'm going to fucking cum!"

He said "It's ok just let it go" and she began shaking and panting and bucking her hips. She raised on her elbows and arched her back which truly accentuated those titties.

He reached up with his right hand rubbing and squeezing her tits as he continued to rub her clit increasing the pace. I was so fucking turned on and at the same time I couldn't believe what I was seeing. This went on for a couple of minutes and it was like she was having a continuous orgasm. She was jerking and bucking and kept saying "OH FUUUCK."

Finally, she started to slow and so did he. He then worked all over her body with a slow gentle massage. He put the sheet back over her and massaged her for a bit more.

He bent down and kissed her forehead and said "I'm going to step out while you get dressed."

She said, "Thank you, that was the best massage I've ever had."

About 15 minutes later she texted me and said the massage was over so I went in and paid J and thanked him. He said he was glad to do it and hoped she would call again. I told him I was sure she would.

I went to our room and she was in the shower. She said she would be out in a bit. When she came out she was glowing. She walked over to me and dropped to her knees. She pulled my cock out and started sucking it like a porn star. I would say I fucked her 3 times that night but she fucked me 3 times that night. The last time I was pretty worn out but she just kept sucking my cock and rubbing her pussy until I got hard again. What a night! We slept for 10 hours. Looking forward to J's next visit.