Beth's Little Secret Ch. 04

Story Info
Beth finally gets what she most wants.
2k words
4.55
21.5k
22
0

Part 4 of the 25 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 05/08/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When I woke I wondered for a moment where I was. Then my eyes fell on Beth, her hair spread across the pillow, her chest rising and falling with her slow breathing. The duvet had slipped down, and I let my eyes linger on her perfect breasts before leaning over to kiss her softly. "Morning..."

She stirred, her lips curving in a smile. "Mmm."

She turned to face me, propping herself on one elbow. "Waking up next to you is everything I ever wanted."

I reached out to touch her cheek. "Me too."

Beth put her hand over mine, turning to kiss my palm. "So we'd better figure out the next part of our plan."

I nodded. "Let's have breakfast, do that unpacking. Then we can relax."

Beth's expression turned knowing. "Mm, yes."

"And talk," I teased. "Don't forget talk."

"That too."

She stretched. "Think I need a shower before anything else, though. Want to see if that cubicle really is big enough for two?"

"Sure."

The shower was everything it had promised, and Beth closed her eyes, letting the water sluice down her body as I washed her. "Mmm... One day I will definitely let you fuck me in here."

Breakfast was toast with honey - Beth deliberately made her fingers sticky, gave them to me to suck off the sweetness. "That's making me wet already," she confessed.

"Patience," I wagged my finger at her. "Everything has to be in its right place before we can have a break."

"Then there's one more thing that's definitely going to be in the place where I want it," she breathed, sending a definite thrill through my body. "OK, let's get these boxes unpacked."

Finally the flat started to look more lived-in, and Beth sprawled on the sofa. "Come here and kiss me."

I complied, kneeling on the floor, and she accepted a kiss, then pillowed her head on her hands. "So how do we convince Mum and Dad I have a boyfriend, but they can't meet him anytime soon, and I'm going to start staying overnight sometimes?"

"How about this?" I suggested. "He's a medic - maybe a junior doctor - and he's doing crazy shifts, he's on call all the time so he can't go far from the hospital. So you have to spend time with him when he's off duty, and it's easier to stay over."

"Sounds great," nodded Beth. "And I can always play the 'I'll sleep with him anyway if I want to, whether I can stay there or not' card - Mum always said it was up to me as long as I was careful."

"Sorted, then."

Beth hesitated. "We need a name for this boyfriend..."

"Something neutral - Paul?"

"Sure."

I grinned. "Here's an idea. We can make 'Paul' part of our pretending - what you like him to do, what he wants you to do to him. Then if it catches our imagination, we can do it for real."

"Mm," grinned Beth. "That has distinct possibilities."

She glanced at me. "Talking of possibilities - is it time for us to relax yet?"

"Oh, I think so."

She sat up, stretched. "Bedroom?"

"Mmhm."

We'd not bothered to dress - "That's a definite house rule," Beth grinned - and when we got to the bedroom, Beth sprawled on her front, head turned to look at me. "Start off like this, see where we go?"

"Sure."

I knelt next to her, starting to massage her shoulders, and she sighed. "That feels nice. But it'd be easier if you slid across, wouldn't it?"

I complied, kneeling with my legs either side of her thighs, and leaned forward to knead her shoulders again. "Hmm," smiled Beth, "I can feel you."

Of course I was already erect, pressing into the cleft of her bottom, and on impulse I moved a little, a drop of clear fluid leaking from me onto the small of her back. "Mm," Beth murmured. "If it feels this good now, imagine what it'll be like when..."

I gradually worked my way down, thumbs pressing carefully on either side of her spine, then massaging the base of her back. "You can go lower," Beth hinted.

I shifted down, and Beth moved her legs apart so that I was kneeling between her feet. I started to caress her bottom, then ran a fingertip slowly down the length of the cleft until I reached the shadowed space between her thighs. "Ohh..." she breathed, "touch me there..."

I started to explore with my fingers, finding warm wetness, sliding fingertips inside her a little way. "Hmm, I know how we can make this even better."

I reached across for a pillow, and Beth lifted a little to let me slide it underneath her, raising her hips. She drew her knees up a little, parting her thighs wide, and I felt a thrill as she was fully exposed to me.

Beth obviously felt the same. "Mm, you can do whatever you want to me now."

I explored her with my fingers again, then brushed her pink star with one slippery fingertip. I bent to touch her there with the tip of my tongue, then blew softly. Beth shivered deliciously. "Brr... but that does feel really nice."

An idea dropped into my head. "Hmm, Beth, where's your toy?"

"Bedside table," I heard the anticipation in her voice.

I retrieved the toy, puzzling for a moment over the switch. Then it began its low buzz, and I carefully touched the tip to Beth's entrance. "Ohh..." she moaned, "yes..."

I slid the toy a little further in, bending again to use my tongue on her pink star, and Beth flexed her hips. "Oh, wow, I love that you're starting slowly, all these different sensations."

I withdrew the toy, now slippery and glistening, and moved closer to her, pressing the tip of my hardness against her entrance. "Better then plastic?"

"Oh god, yes," breathed Beth, and I slid into her until my hips were pressing against her bottom. "Mm..."

The toy was still emitting its low buzz, and I carefully positioned the tip in the centre of her pink star. Beth gasped, tensed, then relaxed. "That's... different."

I pressed inwards a little, seeing the ring of muscle expanding, adjusting. "Feels so... full," murmured Beth.

"Still want me in there?" I queried softly. "You choose."

"Oh, definitely want you," Beth's voice almost begged. "But I have some ideas for the toy another time."

I carefully set the toy aside, turning it off, and reached for the bottle of moisturiser I'd found. I withdrew from Beth, and slathered moisturiser on my hardness, then on and around her pink star. "Ready?"

A nod from Beth, and I pressed a little way in, feeling the tightness of her muscles on my tip. A little further, and Beth gave a quiet squeak as the ring of muscle slipped over me and I was in her. "More?" I whispered.

Another nod, and I thrilled as the whole of my hardness slid into her, my hips again meeting her bottom but the feeling so different.

Beth shifted slightly, her fingers sliding down to touch herself, her nub, and she moaned. "Ohhh..."

I began to move in her, already starting to feel the inevitable build towards my release. "Do you want my stuff in you, or...?"

Beth gasped. "Oh, put it on me, I want to feel it running down into my entrance..."

I moved more insistently, the slipperiness, smoothness around me different again, and Beth pushed back against me. "Mm, yes, feels so good, whenever you're ready."

"Oh - yes - I'm nearly -" I gasped, then a groan of pleasure tore from my lips as I thrust hard once, again. I slid from Beth, and watched delighted as creamy fluid spurted from me to hit the centre of her pink star, then slide down to her entrance. Beth's fingers moved urgently on herself, and as she felt the warmth, slipperiness, she tensed, arched, cried out. "Oh god, that feels amazing..."

Finally she relaxed, and I lowered my body to rest my weight carefully on her back. "Love you."

"Love you too." I heard the smile in her voice. "Next time you can definitely stay inside when you come, it'll be different again when I get there..."

After a few moments I slid off her, and she turned, coming into my arms. "Mm, I think I'll still be feeling something for a while."

I nodded. "And we made a bit of a mess, didn't we - think we need to shower, put these sheets on to wash..."

"Don't forget the toy," reminded Beth. "Might need that again soon."

I chuckled softly. "As soon as you like, love."

We took our time getting un-sticky, changing the bed, and I glanced at the clock. "Need some lunch?"

"Mm - how about McDonalds? Then we can go back to Mum and Dad's, drop a few hints about my 'boyfriend'."

I nodded. "But Beth -"

"Hmm?"

"I don't think we'll be able to be together tonight."

She sighed. "I suppose."

We dressed, then made our way to the car. We lingered over our burgers and milkshakes, then I drove us to Mum and Dad's. "Ready?"

"Yep."

Mum was in the kitchen, and she greeted us with a hug. "Everything OK at the flat?"

"Definitely," grinned Beth. "Those little homely touches make all the difference."

Dad came in from the garden. "The wanderers return, eh. Have you had lunch?"

"McDonalds," I admitted. "But I'll definitely cook something tonight."

Mum made coffee for us, and we sat down at the kitchen table. I could see that Beth was nervous, and I gave her a reassuring smile. "I have some news," she ventured.

"What's that, darling?" Mum queried.

"I - I've met someone," Beth said hesitantly.

"Well, that's good," Dad nodded. "Tell us more."

"His name's Paul -" I saw Dad relax perceptibly, and I wondered what could possibly have made him wonder about his daughter's sexuality. "He's a junior doctor at the Infirmary."

Mum smiled. "Where did you meet him?"

"He was at Alice's eighteenth," Beth improvised hastily.

"That was a while ago," Dad looked puzzled. "I don't think you've mentioned him before?"

"We've been texting and stuff," Beth shrugged. "But we're a little more, well, serious now."

I saw Mum's eyes widen slightly, and different emotions chased across her expression - concern, perhaps sadness as she guessed her little girl might have taken another step in growing up. But she smiled again. "As long as you're happy, darling."

Beth was obviously feeling more confident now they'd responded positively. "Thing is, he's on crazy shifts -" I allowed myself a smile as she picked up the exact words I'd suggested - "and I hardly get to see him."

She took a deep breath. "Would you - would it be OK if I stayed over there sometimes?"

Dad was silent, thoughtful, and Mum opened her mouth to speak, then changed her mind. "John?"

Dad finally nodded. "After all, if you'd gone to uni we'd have no idea where you were, who you were with."

He put his hand on Beth's. "Thank you for talking to us about it."

I could see from Mum's expression that she was certain to have another conversation with Beth when they were alone. "Well done, sis," I chipped in. "When Paul does finally get a day off, you'll definitely have to bring him round to the flat, introduce us."

"Of course," she smiled, the slight raise of her eyebrows only for me.

"Well," I sighed, "I'd better get going - I'll pop round at the weekend, though."

"I'll walk to the car with you," offered Beth.

I'd deliberately parked out of sight of the kitchen window, and Beth came into my arms, pushing me back against the car door. "Going to miss you," she whispered.

"Me too," I nodded. "But we can phone, or chat on the computer, right?"

"Mmhm - I'll message you when I'm going to bed."

I kissed her, and she tried to keep her lips on mine as I drew back. "Sorry, love," I murmured. "Till later, then?"

"Till later."