Beth's Little Secret Ch. 05

Story Info
Present delights, future plans.
2.3k words
4.54
14.5k
21
0

Part 5 of the 25 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 05/08/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My phone buzzed, and I glanced at the screen: Video call me. B xx

I opened the laptop, clicking the icon, and there was a quiet ringing sound, then the screen lit to show Beth's room, Beth sitting on the bed. I blinked as I realised she was already undressed, and she grinned. "Thought I'd surprise you. You need to be the same, though."

I quickly shed my clothes, and Beth nodded her approval. "So what should our goodnight look like?" she teased. "I, um, left the toy at yours, sorry."

"It's fine," I grinned. "You'll just have to improvise."

Beth pondered for a few moments, then a smile spread across her face. "Hmm. Well, I have this..."

She reached across to the dressing table and picked up a hairbrush, moving her fingers up and down the handle suggestively. "I think it'll do."

She grinned. "It's certainly hard enough."

I watched as she put her lips round the end of the handle as though taking my tip into her mouth, closing her eyes. "Mm."

Her tongue slid over the plastic next, swirling, and I felt myself hardening. "God, Beth, that gets me so turned on just watching."

"Wait till you see what's next," she teased. She lay back against her pillow, parting her thighs, and I watched open-mouthed as she slid the hard plastic inside her all the way, then let her hands drop to her sides. I saw the brush moving a little as Beth tensed then relaxed her muscles, and she gasped. "That feels good."

She used one hand to move the brush in and out while she squeezed her breast with the other. "Mmm..."

I couldn't help wrapping my fingers around my hardness. "I'm imagining that's me inside you," I murmured, and Beth nodded. "Don't hold back," she said, "you can come whenever you need to, maybe that'll give me the push I need to go at the same time."

She withdrew the handle, instead sliding the now-slippery plastic on her nub, flexing her hips to match her movements. "Definitely wish you were in me, and maybe using your finger to touch me the way I like," she breathed.

"Or if I was inside the other place, but I was moving the toy in you while you used your fingers," I hinted, and Beth's eyes took on a wild look. "Next time I'm at yours we'll definitely do that," she promised.

"So you're so full, and your fingers are circling on your nub, and you feel me harden even more inside you because I'm about to come -"

I couldn't hold back any longer, tipping over the edge, and I saw Beth blink as my sticky stuff spurted into the air, arcing to land mostly on the rug by my bed. "More washing," she teased, then "Oh - oh god - mm -"

A cry of pleasure, then the perfect finish, a splash of clear liquid over the brush handle, down her fingers, making her entrance glisten. "Ohh..."

She relaxed, taking a deep breath. "Mmm... Thanks, Tim, that was just what I needed. But I think tomorrow night I'll be telling Mum that Paul has a few hours off, and I'll see her in the morning."

"Can't wait," I nodded. A thought occurred to me. "Did she talk to you again after I left?"

Beth rolled her eyes, grinning. "Oh, yes, when Dad went back into the garden. She was obviously pretty embarrassed, but she managed to ask me one question. 'Darling - does Paul - does he make you do anything, well, unusual? Anything you're not happy with?'"

I couldn't help smirking. "What did you say?"

"Well, of course I went beetroot red. 'Mum!' But she looked so concerned, I had to admit that 'Yes, Mum, I've slept with him. But he's not like that, he's very thoughtful. And yes, I'm being careful...'."

I chuckled. "Well done. Anyway, haven't all the really interesting things we've tried been your idea?"

Beth pretended a shocked look, then relented. "Well, I guess."

She threw me a grin. "Actually I've thought of something else for tomorrow. But you'll have to wait..."

I saw her reach for the computer, and the screen went dark. "Sleep tight," her last words, and she was gone.

I tried to guess what she had in mind - I had to admit to myself that we'd done most of the things that were part of my limited grasp of the possibilities - and gave up. But whatever it was, I was definitely looking forward to it...

***

I picked Beth up from the house the next evening, ostensibly to drop her off at Paul's. When we got up the stairs at my flat, Beth wasted no time in shedding her clothes, leaving only her panties on - "Just to make things more interesting later."

I followed suit. "Are there any more house rules, by the way?" I queried.

Beth thought for a moment. "Don't think so - pretty much anything goes, right?"

I grinned. "Didn't you say you'd thought of something for us to try?"

Beth wagged a finger at me. "Patience... Now, how about a drink?"

I produced a bottle of coffee liqueur. "I got this for us."

"Mm, perfect."

I poured for us, and Beth touched the glass to her lips, then lowered it, deliberately tipping the glass to let the creamy liqueur dribble onto one breast, then the other. "Oh dear, I seem to have made a mess."

"Let me help," I chuckled softly, bending to lap at the sweet liquid about to drip from the curve of her breast onto her stomach. I worked my way up the dark tracks till I reached her nipple, sliding the flat of my tongue over it then suckling softly, getting a gasp from Beth. "Ahhh..."

She slid a hand down to press fingers between her thighs. "Mm, it doesn't seem to have taken you long to get me ready for what I had in mind."

"But you -" I started, and she grinned, sticking her tongue out at me. "Mischief," I chuckled.

She got up from the sofa, starting to walk towards the bedroom, and I gave her what was intended to be a playful smack on the bottom. But my fingers made contact with her a little more firmly than I intended, leaving red marks that quickly faded. "Mm," Beth breathed, "that felt good - one time we can definitely make that part of something."

We reached the bedroom, and Beth glanced meaningfully down at her panties. I smiled, kneeling to slip them down, then pressing my face between her thighs and drawing in the heady, musky scent of her. "Mmm..."

I heard the smile in Beth's voice. "You're in the right place for what I have planned, but I think we probably need to be on the bed."

I got back to my feet, pulling off my boxers, and followed her to the bed. "So, where do you want me?"

"Lie down, head on the pillow," Beth instructed, and I did as she suggested. She slid across me, head towards the foot of the bed, breasts pressing tantalisingly on my stomach, and I felt her fingers wrap gently around my erection, then - "Oh, god, Beth -" the warm wetness of her mouth on me. "Can you reach me?" her voice teased.

Her thighs straddled me, her already-wet entrance offered to my mouth, and I shifted position a little, my tongue reaching to explore. "Sure can."

"Mmm..." I heard Beth's response. "You can touch me any way you like."

I took her hint, moving back for a moment to let my fingers penetrate her, then withdrawing, returning my mouth and tongue to her. My now-slippery fingers reached to press against her pink star, and Beth paused for a moment in her attentions to me. "Oh god, yes, more than one, that'll feel like you're in me -"

She broke off, gasping as I granted her wish, two fingers sliding smoothly into her other opening. Her mouth returned to me, and I felt her lips, then her tongue, and even the graze of her teeth on my shaft. "God, Beth, that's amazing..."

I tongued her hard nub for a few moments, then pressed my tongue inside her as far as I could. "Mm -" I heard her voice catch - "that feels like you're in me there, too."

I remembered that I'd promised her myself in one place, her toy in the other, but that would have to wait till next time. I went back to tonguing her nub, fingers gently but insistently moving in her other opening, and Beth's movements on me began to be less co-ordinated, her breath coming in gasps, her lips randomly kissing the inside of my thighs as she pressed her hips down onto me. "Oh - mm - like that - oh god - ahhhh..."

She cried out, hips juddering, muscles tensing around my penetrating fingers, and I blinked as for the first time her spurt of clear liquid splashed into my mouth, over my tongue. I managed to swallow, but my face was wet, droplets running down my chin. I felt Beth's lips return to me with renewed intensity, her tongue sliding on the length of my shaft, then her mouth surrounding me again with warmth and wetness. "Mm -" I gasped - "hope you're ready -"

I tipped over the edge, stiffening in her mouth, and I heard the wet sound of Beth almost-gagging on the sudden spurt of warmth. She swallowed once, then again, her lips on me to make sure she caught every drop, her tongue sweeping over my tip. "Mm," she managed indistinctly, "that was a lot..."

She slid off me, turning to come into my arms, and I kissed her, tasting myself on her lips. "I like your ideas."

"Feel like sleeping yet?" Beth queried.

I shook my head. "It's just nice holding you like this, when we've satisfied one another."

She grinned. "For a while, anyway."

"I'm sure you'll find a way of letting me know," I teased, tightening my arms around her.

Beth snuggled into my shoulder. "So what plans shall we make, now we have your flat, and there's no problem with me being at Paul's whenever I want?"

"Well," I mused. "I need to get the spare bedroom set up properly so I can do my college stuff and my paid work."

I grinned. "I've let it slip the last couple of days."

I looked at Beth thoughtfully. "I know you said uni wasn't for you, or not yet anyway. Did you think any more about what sort of job you were looking for?"

She hesitated. "This is going to sound really odd, but... the idea of doing something like nursing keeps coming into my head."

"Not odd," I reassured. "After all -" I gave her a knowing look - "that would fit really well with what Paul does."

Beth smirked. "See what you mean. OK, I'll get some information and think about it."

She lifted her head to look at me. "That still leaves us with plenty of time to ourselves."

I saw her cheeks flush a little, and I puzzled what on earth might still cause her to feel embarrassed or shy after our uninhibited, wonderful discovery of one another. "What's on your mind?"

She smiled. "I was just thinking that there are quite a few things we've not tried yet, in bed - or anywhere else. Maybe we can watch a few more of those clips, see what we both like."

"You'll not hear any complaints from me," I chuckled. "We might need to get a couple of things to help us, too?"

This time Beth looked like it was about to be Christmas. "Mm - one of those sites has an online shop."

I saw a familiar look come into her eyes. "Thinking about it has got me turned on again - could we...?"

I tilted my head, smiling. "Is it OK if I just help you? Last time wasn't that long ago for me."

Beth nodded. "Don't ever worry about that - your mouth, and fingers, and whatever toys we get, are more than enough for me in between."

She turned on her side, facing me, and bent one leg slightly at the knee, giving me access to her. "So..."

I took the hint, moving my hand down, tugging gently at her fur for a moment then entering her with two fingers, curling them slightly to brush fingertips against the sensitive spot I'd discovered inside. The pad of my thumb brushed her nub, and I watched her face, her eyes fixed on me as she nodded silently, her expression one of increasing pleasure. "Mm - oh, yes, like that..."

I decided to add a little spice. "Definitely tomorrow we're going to do what we imagined, me in your other place, your toy inside you - or would you prefer the handle of that hairbrush? - and your fingers touching yourself while I stroke your breasts, and when it gets just to the right moment I pinch your nipples with my fingers..."

"Mm," gasped Beth. "Don't forget I want you to slap my bottom just a little before we start, those red finger marks -"

She broke off, lips pressed together, eyes losing focus, her muscles tightening around my penetrating fingers, hips flexing. "Ohh..."

She relaxed, took a deep breath. "Mm - that wasn't as dramatic, but it felt lovely."

I started to withdraw my fingers, but she put her hand on my wrist. "Leave them inside for a little while longer?"

I nodded, and Beth again pillowed her head on my chest. I closed my eyes, still hardly able to believe the intimacy we'd come to share...