Betrayal

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Then maybe Mr. Tightwad here will take us both to eat. Some place with a ramp, of course. I don't know about you, but I'm friggin' starving. I guess we can all fit in the truck. My hardware takes up a lot of room." They moved to the rest room.

In a conspiratorial whisper, "Hold on a second, Sam. Where are you sleeping tonight?"

"To be honest. I didn't know if he would see me or not. I thought it would be so awful that I would just want to get out of town as fast as I could and do my crying somewhere else."

"Well, you were right about that. It was pretty awful. I was afraid I'd pushed too many buttons, that I was going to get nailed. Hope we don't have to go through that kinda stuff again.

"Tell you what. I think you both need a little more therapy than dinner alone will provide. You could join me in his double bed, but you'd have to wrestle with my hardware. I'm going through a lot of sheets. He's on an inflatable. I think we could kick him off that, bring it into the bedroom and you could sleep on it. And Mooseman could sleep on the couch.

"He doesn't know it yet, but tomorrow is Friday and I'm going to close the store and reschedule his appointments. 'Problems with the family in Carolina', you know."

"Ali. Thank you. But why are you doing this? I mean, I'm the ex-. Aren't you two, you know..."

"No. He's frozen. Hell, I'm frozen. That was our third kiss. You may have heard, I have issues. But look, if I have to compete with a girl he still loves...well, it just wouldn't work in the long run, right? I love the shit out of him, but he needs to choose me. Or, or you. Or maybe someone else."

"Ali. I think he's made his choice. And it's not me. I've been hoping for two years that he would love me enough to forgive the unforgivable. But one look into those eyes! How could I have ever done what I did to him? To us?" She started crying. "One look and I knew there was no going back. Ever!" Ali scooted over and hugged her waist.

"That said. I thought you were a dead duck when he grabbed you. I've never, ever seen him like that. And we grew up together. That was scary. I was trying to figure out what I would do to help you. I'm just glad he didn't grab me like that. I'd have had a messy pair of pants. I think he would have let me have it.

"Let me get cleaned up and we can talk about, the Ogre? Is that what you call him?"

"Yup. Keeps him humble." And they laughed.

They ended up staying up most of the night. It wasn't all smooth and easy. Ali intervened a number of times. But most of the talk was catching up on each other's lives. And some of the fun times they'd had. Ali spent a lot of time with Sam swapping tales and stories. In the end all three felt their spirits lift. Ali's lifted because she could see Ian start to brighten and relax. The first steps towards healing.

After breakfast, a very tired looking Sam declined the invitation to stay and hit the road after apologizing for the thousandth time and thanking them both. A lot of anger, pain, regrets, remorse were able to percolate away. But healing would take time. For both of them.

On Monday, at work, about mid day the CFO of the hospital called.

"Ian. We're spending a fortune on our computer system and it runs like crap. Way too slow. Especially first thing in the morning when the demand surges. I also think we're spending way to much on software licenses, hardware and... Well. I think we need an audit of what we have, how it's running, how we can improve our delivery, and cut waste.

"Is that something you'd be interested in? A consulting job to start with. And who knows. It may evolve into something long term if you're interested. Thoughts?"

"Sure. Sounds great. You all do a terrific job for the folks of this region. And if I can help you get even better, to deliver better patient care, I'm all for it. When's a good time to get together and discuss it?"

After setting up an appointment. "Ali, you know what that means? That could be almost a full time job. With benefits and everything else. I could do some of this on the side, but I may not even have to."

She reached up to hug him. "Ian. It's a dream come true for you. I'm excited. The rest of the town needs you, though. Heck, even the nearby towns need you. Maybe we could recruit an associate to keep it open? It could be Computer Services Associates, after all. If my freakin' legs would ever heal, maybe I could even do it. Or do some of it.

"You look skeptical. Let's just see how it goes. See how much I can learn in the mean time. Now let's go home and I'll cook you a celebratory dinner.

"Dickhead! What is that look for. I thought you liked the meal I made yesterday..."

"While it's true I did not go to the ER or have the runs today, I think your extra, extra, extra crispy fried chicken was fairly...unique? Sort of fried chicken chips."

"So I overcooked them, a little. I lost track of time. It's that cheap ass fryer you have. I need the proper tools to create my master pieces. In fact I used your card to order new pots, pans, fryer, stove top, oven...and even a new toaster. Even your toaster doesn't work right. They are woefully inadequate and obviously to blame for my culinary misadventures, not me. I can't continue to create under these conditions!"

He laughed.

"But I have it figured out now. It's like writing code. Sequence, order, timing, all important. Soooo. I didn't order any of that other stuff, but I've ordered some timers, thermometers to check the temp. of the oil and meat. And I will begin to actually use measuring cups. And do it in the sequence they recommend, not just based on what's at hand."

"Alright, Miss Chef. What delight are you making tonight?"

"Take out from the pizza place. And then some deep chocolate brownies from that box of instant brownie mix. Fool proof. Pretty much, anyway. I can't explain that last batch. After all, I'll have to cook for the kid....

"Ian. Ian! I'm so sorry. I didn't mean to say that. No pressure. I'm not trying to push you into anything. I sometimes look too far ahead...I mean..."

"He bent down and kissed her. "Relax, Ali. I think about those things too. You know, somewhere between four and six...All boys..."

"What! Four to six? No fucking way. A couple of sweet little girls that can be spoiled by their big ugly Daddy." She pulled him down for another kiss. She sighed into his mouth. "Ian. All this scares me to death. I never loved anyone before...and no one ever loved me. But...This was a pretty tough weekend for me. What about you, my big Ogre?" He nodded.

"So why don't we head for home and relax?"

"Yes, Captain."

"That pizza is always so good. Are you going to start making pizza, Ali?"

"Sure. The frozen kind you unwrap and throw in the oven for ten minutes or so. I'd be a whiz at those. As long as I set a timer. Oh, yea and the right temperature." She laughed. "Ian, I'm going to go take my shower and then maybe you can help me into the bed. I feel pretty weary. What if I call you when I'm ready."

She took her shower. Carefully dried around her hardware and put ointment where all the rods went through the skin. Gross.

She reached under the sink and pulled out a bag she'd ordered online. She slid on the sheer, virtually see through top. They came with sexy abbreviated panty, but it snagged on her hardware and she decided against them.

Damn I hate this stuff. Nothing like flaunting all your goodies. God! What was I thinking? What if he's grossed out! Or not interested! Or...Or what if he doesn't really like me? God. I better put on more deodorant. I'm sweating like a pig. And, shit, if I shave any more my skin'll start coming off.

Heck. I've already told him how I feel. But he never said anything back. It's like it didn't happen. But then we talked about babies....Was he just joking around? Or is he really thinking about some days? I am so fucking nervous.... Well, here goes. But what if he thinks I'm ugly? What if I do this all wrong?

"Ian? Would you help me into bed?"

Ian walked into the room and stopped dead. He stared at her, but didn't say anything. She started to tear up. "Ian, I'm sorry. I guess I shouldn't have done this. I just thought...I just thought..." she started to wheel towards the bathroom.

"Stop Ali. Please stop. I'm the sorry one. You're just so beautiful and perfect... I guess I got all tongue tied." He smiled. "In fact, I'm just going to sit on the bed and stare at you. And maybe I can peek up your skirt."

"Well, to be honest. That's not exactly what I had in mind. But if that's the kind of thing you like to do, I guess I'm OK with it. Should I strike a pose, in my wheelchair? I'm going to start a new magazine. 'Wheelchair Chicks.' Cool, right?"

He laughed. "No way! I don't really go for the look but don't touch thing. Never liked museums for that reason." He picked her up, she put an arm around his neck.

"Ian, please turn off the light. I don't want you to see all the marks on me."

"Ali. They're part of what makes you, you. No need to hide them or be embarrassed. I want to see all of you."

"Ogre, would you kiss me and hold me, please. I think I really need it. I need to feel you against me. Will you do that for me?"

In answer he laid her on top of the covers, lay down beside her and rolled a leg over her thighs, careful to avoid the hardware, wrapped his arms around her and kissed her. Their tongues started teasing each other. Easy at first, but then more insistently. She sighed. Oh this is nice and squeezed him tighter to herself. Those arms, his back. He really is some kind of mountain man. Or ogre, and she smiled inwardly. My ogre.

Her hands started moving and his hands also started moving. Firmer, harder, more urgently. She finally broke the kiss and looked into his eyes. "Ian? I think I'm ready? I may flinch or freeze for a moment but not because I want to. But if you don't want...." He quieted her with a kiss and his hands started exploring new areas.

He slid onto her breast and she let out a quiet moan. A girl could learn to like this. He rolled her nipple and gently pulled. "Oooooh!" Taking that as a good sign he massaged her mound then switched to the other side. She rolled slightly away from him to grant easier access. He slid his hand under her flimsy top and felt skin on skin. "Ooooh."

He pulled the top up and over her head. Off. He broke her kiss and nibbled and kissed on her earlobe, then moved down her neck, spending time in the hollow above her collar bone. She put her hands on his head and started running her fingers through his hair.

"Ian? Would you take your shirt off? I want to feel your skin." He complied. "Darn. You are a mountain man. You're all hairy like a bear or something."

"I know," sounding dejected. "I can get rid of it."

"No way! I love it." She ran a hand through his chest hair then pulled him close.

Separating. He slid further down and kissed around her nipple. Her small nipple and areola looked perfect on her soft and ripply mound that only slid sideways a small amount. Pulling it into his mouth, he swirled the nipple with his tongue. Creating suction, he pulled on the nipple. "Ian. Oh, Ian."

His free hand slid away from her breast and gently swept it's way down her abdomen. She froze. "Ali? Do you want me to stop? Are you OK?"

"I'm just frightened, Ian. No one, no one has ever made love to me before. It's always been rough, brutal. I, I..... To be honest, Ian. I'm kind of a rookie. I don't know what to do. I don't know how to do it. I was always trying just to survive it. I don't know what to expect....I..."

"...Need to relax and leave the driving to me. At least for now. Do what feels good. Do what feels natural to you. And, remember. I'll stop any time you want. Got it?"

"Don't you dare stop!" And she laughed. "You're driving just fine. I.." A kiss quieted her concerns and she let out a contented sigh. He returned his mouth to her nipples and his hand slid further down. And didn't feel any clothing.

"What? No undies? What kind of girl are you?" In a joking voice.

"They wouldn't fit over the hardware, you jerk."

The fingers of his hand played along her inner thighs, moving closer. She arched her back to get his hand closer and he touched her outer lips. Gently moving, massaging them she groaned and started to tense up. Feeling that, he sucked hard on her nipple and pressed against her clit. "Arrrrgh! Ian!" She hunched her pelvis back and forth against his hand. Then lay still.

"Ian. That was the first time I ever had an orgasm with a man. I think I'm going to like this! Enough talk. No breaks."

She stroked his back, his arms. She couldn't reach very far. Damn. He's so big. I can't even reach his cock. But, oh, he feels so good.

He slid a finger into her. It went easily. He rolled it around, then started moving in and out. With his long finger in her, his index finger was added. Tight at first, it rapidly accommodated and welcomed his probing. His pace slowly increased and she was starting to moan and tighten again. He rotated his thumb onto her clit and started rolling it back and forth.

It took no time at all for her to tighten her grip on him and pull him close, digging her fingernails into his upper arms. "Errrrrrrr." She rocked forward and back and he could feel her walls pulse against his fingers. He eased off her clit and slowed the in and out.

"Ian. Take off your pants and put that ugly thing into my very special place." He laughed.

"No."

"What? You don't want to?"

"It's not time yet, Ali."

"You want me to do something for you? I really am a rookie at that. I'll need some guidance."

"No. I want you to just lay back. Relax. Let me pull these legs apart and get the metal monsters out of the way. Now enjoy. Or at least I hope you enjoy it."

Climbing between her legs he kissed her lips and started moving down. Kissing as he went. She froze again. "Ian, you don't have to. It's probably gross. I..."

"It's beautiful just like you're beautiful. And it is special, just like you. Try it. I think you'll like it." His lips gently kissed her lower lips. She trembled. All around, out to her thighs, down to her pucker, then back up, kissing her clit. She squeezed his head to her. His tongue slid out and started massaging her clit.

"Oooooh! I do like it. I do like it. Good boy!" He slid a tongue between her lips and started moving it in and out. Licking between her lips. Probing. Exploring. "Arrrgh!" She pulled his head harder, but he slid north, probed her urethra, then sucked her clitoris into his mouth and pulled on it. She groaned. He slid two fingers into her again and started his back and forth. He rubbed on her pucker with his pinkie but decided it would be better to save that for another time.

While sucking her clit, he rolled his tongue up and down it's length. Minutes later she let out a loud groan, rocked back and forth a few times. Then collapsed and lay still for a moment. She teared up. "Ian. Oh, my Ian. That was so wonderful. I've never felt anything like that. I've never done anything like this before. I think you're going to have to do it a lot.. Are we done? This has been great!"

"What? You want to skip the finale? No way." He moved up and kissed her. She smelled herself on his face. His beard and mustache were wet. Not bad, she thought. She wrapped her arms around his neck as they kissed. Propped on his elbows, he took a little saliva and wet the head of his cock, then took her hand, wrapped her fingers around it, "God, Ian! That Ogre dick is feels wonderful. But go slow, OK?"

"That's why you need to guide me in and control the depth. You need to be part of the action. No more resting on your laurels. Pull if you want more. Push me away if you want me out further. It's been a couple of years for me so I won't last very long. Ready? Guide the snake into that dark scary tunnel."

She giggled. "Dark, scary tunnel. You're just so friggin' romantic, Ian. Now don't hurt me! Too much that is."

She grabbed his penis and pulled it towards her hole. She used her other hand to spread her lips some and placed the head at the entrance. She stroked it a couple of times. That feels nice. I like it. I'll have to do more of that. I could do that to him while we watch TV. And laughed to herself.

She pulled him in, dipping the head into the entrance and held it there. He pushed against her hand. "No, no. No cheating, Ian. You said I was in charge." She pushed back slightly, then pulled. His head passed the opening and slid part way in. She groaned. Pushed back, then pulled harder.

Repeat. Repeat. Then she let go, grabbed his buttocks and pulled hard. He sank deep, burying it deeply within. He paused. "Ian! I feel so full. It's wonderful. OK. Now start moving it."

He started moving his hips forward and back, back and forth, still deepening with each one until he was able to bury it and they met pubis to pubis. He picked up his pace and she groaned, tightened, shuddered and stopped moving. He slowed.

She took a deep breath, started guiding his in outs with her hands on him and arched up to meet each thrust. Faster, faster. Out, then in as deep as possible. Each deep thrust was met by a groan. "Ian! Ian! Ian! Ian! Oh, my God. Oh, my God!" She let out a muffled scream and pulled him close. Then rapid thrusting against him followed by stillness. She stopped dead.

"Damn, Ian. That was incredible. But you haven't cum yet, have you? Or did you?" He shook his head. She started thrusting her pelvis forward and back, faster and faster. He met her thrusts and in moments tightened, thrust hard and let out a sigh. He squirted into her and she kept going, but slower. Like he had done with her. Milking, milking his shaft.

She could feel herself getting close again, so slowly picked the pace up so he wouldn't go soft and she was able to rapidly build herself to another orgasm. Cool. I can make myself cum on him.

They lay still. "Ian. I could feel you cum in me. It was amazing. And I made myself cum." She started crying. "Ian, thank you. This was wonderful. You're the first man that ever made love to me. All the others were....well, certainly were not love. You're the first one that ever made me have an orgasm. And like a million times. Is it always like this?"

"Well, with me, of course..." He laughed. "Seriously, yes it can be, I guess. Once we lose the hardware, it will be even more wonderful. Lots of stuff to try and many things to experiment with."

"And I get to play with the beast and make him spit? I really want to see that."

He laughed. "Of all the possibilities, that's what you're interested in? Yes. You can beat me off whenever you want except at work or in public."

"Damn! What if I'm like below the counter while you're talking to someone or on the phone?"

"No. I won't be able to concentrate."

"Oh, Ian. I love you so much!" She stopped dead. "Sorry, Ian. I did it again. I didn't mean to say..You don't have to...No pressure..."

"But I do love you, Ali. It's OK. Sorry I haven't said it. I guess I've been kinda scared, just like you."

"You do? You do love me? Oh, Ian! You have just made me the happiest girl in the world. I've never loved anyone before..." Looking down, "And no one has ever loved me....Thank you, Ian." Then perking up, "To thank you, I'm going to make a cake from scratch and some more fried chicken."

"No thanks is needed, Ali. Especially not the chicken. It was my pleasure." And they kissed. A long time.

"But, Ali. I'm scared shitless that someday I won't be enough and...well, you'll maybe do what Sam did. I couldn't make it through another one."

She stared at him. "You dumb ox! Keep doing what you just did and,,, "

Interrupting, "That's what Sam said. She told Bo in the RV that I was much better than he was and she loved me with all her heart. While he was fucking her!"

1...345678