Betrayal

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh, God, Ian." She teared up. "I could never....I could never do anything like that. Hurting you is hurting me. I could never live with myself if I cheated on you or betrayed you. You're like part of me. What happens to you happens to me.

"Even if something happened and we couldn't do what we just did, it wouldn't matter. It's what's in here!" And she thumped his chest. "And what's in here!" Thumping his head. "Although sometimes I think there's a lot of wool in there too."

"If the plague came through and killed everyone except me and one guy. The human race would end 'cause I wouldn't do it with him. In fact I'd make him fried chicken.

"Please, Ian. I'm safe. I'm yours. 100% for as long as you want me. I'm the one that worries that I won't be enough. Smart enough, good looking enough, young enough...although at this point you're kind of a cradle robber."

"What? I've only got, what, six years on you?"

"Actually, just five, I think. Right?

"But Ian, I can only imagine how the betrayal must have felt to you, but if it's anything like what I feel at night when I think about what it would be like if you left me...I..I..I couldn't go on. I don't know how you did it."

"Don't worry, Ali. That's not going to happen." They kissed, sealing the agreement, but she suddenly pulled apart.

"Shit. Ian! What was I thinking? Tomorrow you have to drive me to the drug store so I can buy the morning after pill. How stupid was I? It's less than a week from my last period, so it should be kind of safe, but I read those swimmers can hang around for a while. Ian. I couldn't do that to you."

"Calm yourself, Ali. The odds are low. If it happens, well, we'll be getting a head start on those six boys."

"Are you serious, Ian?" She lunged to kiss him, but scraped him with her posts.

"Ouch!"

"Ian! So sorry. I can't wait to get these off. Kind of wrecks a lot of spontaneous stuff."

"Remember, Ali. Next step is long leg casts. Not freedom. Those'll be worse."

"Maybe not. I won't be able to get them wet so I guess you'll have to wash me up heeere. And down theeere. And I'm pretty sure that all my parts are going to get very dirty and need a lot of cleaning. Ian. Ian. Ian. I am so happy you found me in the woods. It was worth getting hurt so I could be saved by my Ogre.

"But NO! No. Baby. Yet! So pharmacy tomorrow for day after, then condoms until I can see the doctor and get on the pill. They'll love putting these babies in stirrups," raising her leg. "Actually, Ian. I've never been examined before. I've never really even been to the doctor. Shit! What if they find something wrong...what if...."

"Relax, Ali. If worse comes to worse, I'll just carry you back up the trail and leave you for the bears."

"With a jar of peanut butter, right?"

At two weeks she'd gotten the stitches out. At six weeks things were healing well, but because both legs were broken the surgeon elected to keep the external fixator in place for three months. She, finally went back to the OR, the hardware was removed, and long leg casts were placed. These were much worse than the external device.

At six months, the casts were removed and she started physical therapy to learn to walk safely and get the strength in her ankles and legs back again. She'd lost a lot while in the casts. She walked with canes for some added stability. God, my legs are so skinny. They look like sticks. Lots of work to do to get strong again and be able to hike with Ian and things.

She was in virtual college taking almost a full load. Ian was transitioning to full time at the hospital and had been offered the position of Administrative Director of computer services for the hospital system and the physicians' offices. Ali ran the Computer Services business and could handle most of the issues and repairs that came up. When she couldn't she called in the expert after hours.

Ian came out of the shower, dried himself and started to put on some shorts. "Uh, uh, uh, Honey. You need to lay down next to me." He did and she kissed him and immediately started stroking him. When he got hard, she swung herself over and climbed on.

"Ian, Honey. My software needs an up date, because it's generating too many error codes." Thrusting forcefully downwards, "So we..." Thrust. "Need..." Thrust..."To"...Thrust..."Re-boot..." Thrust... "Your hard drive..." Thrust. "until it spits out the proper data." Thrust.

"Quit laughing, you oaf!" Thumping him on the chest with the back of her fist, "God, you're bouncing around so much, I feel like I'm in an earthquake or something. Stop! Hell, now you're making me laugh..."

"Really, Ali? Dirty computer talk?"

"Cool, right? But you're not supposed to laugh. You're supposed to say something like, 'Oh, Baby, you're so hot. You really turn me on.'"

Laughing. "Oh, Baby, oh, Baby you really turn me on..."

"Wait! What the hell is going on, Ian?"

"What?"

"He's not allowed to soften until I'm done with him. And I'm not done with him!" She climbed off and stroked him to hardness and climbed back on.

"Ian? He's going to have to be punished for going soft on me. It's not allowed. I am going to move very, very slowly. Fast enough to keep him hard, but not fast enough to let him cum." She moved slowly up and down. "So he'll have to be tormented for a while."

"Fine, Ali. But you know you're only hurting yourself. Besides, we might just do this!" He pulled her down to his chest and started pumping into her as fast as he could.

"No fair. Let go, you brute." Then laughing. "Oh, Ian? I love you so much...You'll never know..." And kissed him. "OK. You win. Have your way with me."

Flipping her onto her back he thrust deeply. "But I think my hard drive is going to have to have a restart over..." Thrust. "And over..." Thrust..."And over, again." Thrust. "Oh, here come several gigabytes of data about to spit into your data storage unit. Millions of little bytes swimming around.

He came and they both held each other and laughed. "Oh, Ian. Thank you for loving me. I just love every minute I'm with you and hate every second you're away. Now, time for another re-boot."

Finally one day, right after the casts came off, "Ian? It's time for you go home to Carolina and make peace with your family. Or at least talk to your folks again. You're not going to get this all behind you if you don't deal with that.

"They screwed up. Really screwed up. It was awful what they did to you. But you remember what Sam said. Your mom loves you and this has to be eating her alive just like it does you. Remember, she lost all three sons. And almost lost her husband. It's been over two and a half years! Please!"

"Ali, I don't know...I"

"Please, Ian. I want to meet them. You know the whole 'take me home to momma' thing? Please?"

"Look. If I'm going to home to visit my folks then you have to come with me."

"What? Really, Ian? You would take me home to meet your folks? But what if I fuck up? What if I embarrass you? What if they don't like me? God! What should I wear? Oh, Ian! What if they don't think I'm good enough for you? What if...."

"Enough, Ali. None of that matters. It'll be fine. They'll like the heck out of you, but even if they don't, I frankly don't care. My 'give a shit factor' is pretty low when it comes to their input. I love you and that's all that matters. But you're right. Before I take you home I should make it official."

He got down on one knee and held out a small black box with a ring in it. "Ali? Will you do me the honor of becoming my wife?" Tears sprang to her eyes and she held up her hands.

"Whoa, Ogre boy. I need to talk to you first." Fear, concern, disappointment colored his face. His shoulders slumped. "No, Ian! I used seven words not the dreaded four words. I love you and I know, I know, in here that you love me. I have looked into your soul and I think I know you. You have looked into mine and I think you know me.

"But, Ian. I'm very rough around the edges. Look! I'm loud, I swear too much. I don't know when to shut up. Sometimes I'm all over the place and have highs and lows that must make you nuts sometimes, while you buzz along like some kind of freak at a constant level.

"I get too enthusiastic, too excited and I know there are times I'm going to piss you off and you'll be sitting there with that look on your face just shaking your head. I'll never be able to sit on the couch and have a beer while we watch the football game.

"I'm a mess! That's the bad news. But I'll tell you what. No woman will ever love you as much as I do. No woman will work as hard every day to make you happy and to keep our love alive. No one will work as hard as I will to become more worthy of your love and I promise every day to become a better version of myself, knowing that perfection may take a lifetime.

"And one thing is absolutely certain. I will never, intentionally, ever do anything to hurt you. You will never, ever have to worry about me cheating on you, betraying you, or ever straying in any fashion. My special stuff is yours and yours alone forever. No one. No one but you will ever touch me.

"So, Ian. That's the kind of woman I am. If you're OK with all that, if that's the kind of woman you want. Then ask me again."

"Ali, will you do me the honor of becoming Mrs. Ian Turner, wife of the Ogre?"

"Yes! Yes! Yes!" And she stumbled forward with her canes and grabbed him, hugged him tight and then gave him a kiss. "Oh, Ian. I will work so hard to make you happy. And I promise to try to make your parents like me. If if you want six little ogre boys, I'll try. No guarantees on that, though.

"And tomorrow you can take me to the tattoo store."

"What on earth for?"

"I'm going to shave everything off and have a big tatt. right down here that says. 'Special! For Ian Only!' And a big arrow. What do you think?"

"I think I love you, Ali."

"So, I'll whip up a special dinner for us!"

"Uh, no. Nice thought, but I have reservations at that restaurant we wanted to try."

"I assume that was a slam at my cooking?" But she laughed. "Oh, Ian. Thank you, thank you, thank you. You have made me even happier than I was."

Dinner was delicious. There was a dance floor and he asked her to dance a slow one. "Ian, I can't dance with these canes. I look stupid and I'll likely fall down. I...." And with that he lifted her out of her seat carried her to the dance floor and held her so her feet never touched the floor. Like a little kid. She wrapped her arms around his neck and put her head on his shoulder.

"Oh, how I love thee Ian Turner. We need to go home soon and let me show you just how much. And without my casts maybe you can show me some of those things you hinted at. What say ye, my Mountain of a man?"

They were busy well into the night. When he opened his eyes in the morning, she was holding her hand in front of her looking at her ring. "I never thought it would ever happen, Ian.

"I never even dreamed that some man, let alone someone like you, would...could ever love me. Except, of course, for that prince who was supposed to rescue me in the mountains, that is. Thank you."

She pulled back the covers. "Now let me at that ugly thing of yours and let me beat it 'til it spits."

"You're still fascinated by that, aren't you, Ali. Well, have at it. Unless..." and he pushed her head towards his hardening cock."

"No, no. I get my fun first, then I'll do it your way."

Later: "Ian? You should go home for Thanksgiving. I have a break from school. We could fly into Raleigh and spend a few days. Sam kind of said they'd be all alone. You should call and see if it's OK."

"You've been talking to Sam?"

"Yes. Yes I have. I hope you're not too mad about that, but I wanted to scope things out for you ahead of time and Sam wants to help you get back together with your folks.

"You have to do this some time, Ian. Let's do it and get it over with. It's like the last great hurdle, isn't it? Call your Mom. Please."

"I don't think I can, Ali. What do I say? Maybe we should just drop in."

"No way, Big Guy. That's not right. You can't chicken out. Even I, the one lacking in social graces, knows that's not the right thing to do. Tell you what. What if I call her and let her know?"

"But my Mom doesn't even know who you are."

"Sure she does. Sam's mom still talks to her and Sam has told them all about me."

"How do you know all that?"

"Duh, computer boy, it's called texting. Maybe you're familiar with it?"

"You text Sam?"

"Sure. We keep each other up on what's happening. And you should see my Facebook page..."

"You have a Facebook page?"

"No, not yet. But once we see your mom I will.

"Your Mom does still cry all the time just like Sam said and asks the priests for forgiveness every Sunday. She's lost three sons over this, Ian. Imagine how hard that is for her. At least give her a chance. We can always leave right away if it's awful. Please let me do it."

"OK, Ali. I guess it has to happen some time."

"You go take a walk. Please. I'll be nervous enough to talk to her without you hanging all over me and blocking out the light." She smiled. He left.

Get it together, Ali. Quit being so nervous. Be an adult. "Hello, Mrs. Turner? This is Ali Spencer. You don't...."

"I know who you are, Ali. Sam says great things about you. What can I do for you?"

"If it's alright with you and Mr. Turner, we, Ian and I, would like to come to Raleigh for a few days at Thanksgiving. We could come...." She heard a cry on the other end. "Mrs. Turner? Are you OK?"

"Ali! Oh, Ali. Is it really possible?...This is your idea?"

"Well, yes. But it has to be done. He won't get better until he goes home and makes some peace," and she choked up.

"He made you call?"

"Yes, Ma'am."

"Does he know you're calling?"

"Yes, Ma'am. I made the big oaf take a walk so he wouldn't hover and make me nervous."

"Oh, Ali. If you can make this happen....There is so much I want to say, need to say. Starting first with an apology. Thank you, Ali. I can't wait to meet you. Would you please tell him how sorry I am and how much I love him. And miss him." She was obviously crying on the other end now and that set Ali off.

Crying, "Mrs. Turner, he loves you too. He just has his panties in a bunch. All that man shit...And hell, oh, I'm sorry Mrs. Turner. I have a language problem." She heard a laugh on the other end. "If he can forgive Sam, he can forgive you two. I don't know about his brothers though. He won't discuss them at all.

"You would be so proud of what he has accomplished here. His computer service store is going great guns and the hospital wants him full time to manage their computers. A few hospitals and all the doctors' offices. And all sorts of other stuff. So much to tell you.

"I'll text you the details, but we can probably just rent a car at the airport. He said you're just an hour or so from there. I've never flown before, but I hear there can be lots of delays around the holidays.

"But there's just one thing, Mrs. Turner. And I know you're his mom, and know what's best...and I have no right..."

"Obviously I don't know what's best, Ali, or we wouldn't be in this awful mess. So tell me what you're thinking."

"Well. Can you make sure it's just you and Mr. Turner. You know, no friends, relatives, Sam, or her parents..."

"And no Bo and Rex, right?"

"Right. I'm sorry Mrs. Turner. I think if we get there and there are other people, or a party, or, or anything...I don't know for sure, but I'm pretty sure he'll get back in the car and leave. Is...is that alright? You know, maybe some other time?"

"Ali, at this point you know him better than I do and I'll do whatever you suggest. Anything at all if you can get him here."

"Great. See you soon, Mrs. Turner. I can't wait to meet you."

"Thanks, Ali. From what Sam says, it sounds like you're just exactly what he needs. Thank you. Thank you."

"That was quite a walk, Ian. I didn't say take a walk to Kansas. Well, your Mom and I have been swapping recipes for Christmas cookies and carrot cake."

"Really?"

"Ian. Did you get hit in the head with a baseball bat or play too much football or something? No, we were not swapping recipes. But she was crying and wanted me to tell you how sorry she is, how much she loves you, and how much she misses you. This is the right thing to do." He nodded.

They checked in at the kiosk and then worked their way through the long lines to be screened. Ali got pulled out of line and spent nearly twenty minutes with the female TSA agent, who called two other agents over. They kept looking over at Ian and smiling. They finally gave her a thumbs up and let her go.

"God, Ali. What the heck did you have in your carry on? I thought they were going to keep you there forever. They even called all those other folks over to look at it. And your face is so red... What's wrong?"

"Nothing! Not a damn thing! You ass! You didn't tell me they screened all the carry on stuff? I had that buzzy thing you gave me."

"Your vibrator?" And started to laugh. "No wonder everyone came over to check things out. Well, that's another story for them to tell."

"Ian. I was so embarrassed. Why didn't you tell me? It was awful. I didn't even know what she was looking at. And then she called two others over. I'm throwing it out at your Mom's or we'll have to drive home. Maybe your mom wants it...." He laughed.

"You are an ass you know. I don't think I'm going to talk to you until all the red fades. And that'll probably be Raleigh. Quit laughing, you oaf!"

"I guess I would never have thought that a person would bring that in their carry on bag. We'll be in separate rooms at Mom's..."

"That's why I brought it, wool head! My special thing has needs. You've created a monster."

As they got ready to take off, Ali's knuckles were white from how hard she squeezed Ian's arm. But she squealed as the pilot started the rapid acceleration for take off and she was pushed back into her seat, she loved it.

"Oh, Ian! This is so cool. Look at the ground and how small the houses are getting. They're shrinking so fast. I love it. We should fly all the time. You better make lots of money, but I'll help. I'm getting pretty good at the store."

She got equally excited with the landing. They got their rental car and drove the hour to Ian's. "You know, Ian, I have my license now so I could drive. My first license ever. Never needed one before. The driver's test was extra hard because of my legs, but you taught me very well.

"Well, we're here. Time for the next step. You have to get out of the car, Ian. We can't just sit here and chit chat."

Ian had no sooner gotten out of the car than his Mom ran down the steps to meet him. She had her arms out to hug him, but stopped short. "Ian! I am so sorry for what I did to you. I betrayed your trust and I, I..."and she started crying.

"Ian, I am just so sorry. So sorry that I let this happen. I should have done something, but at first I wasn't sure, then I hoped that they would stop, and then it was too late and all I could do was hope you wouldn't find out. I was wrong. So, so wrong about everything. I....," and she couldn't say anything else.

"It's Ok, Mom. I should have known what was going on. And, in any event, it's done and over." Ali punched him in the back and shoved him forward. He looked at her and she gestured towards his Mom who was still looking at the ground. He stepped forward and engulfed her in his arms.

"Oh, Ian." Crying and putting her head on his chest. "I am so sorry. I love you so much and, God, how I've missed you." Finally breaking their hug, "And this must be Ali. Ian, she's gorgeous. Ali. Glad to meet you," coming forward for a hug. Ali hugged her with her canes in her hands. "Don. Quit standing there like a post. Get over her and hug your son and meet Ali."

1...345678