All Comments on 'Betrayal Ch. 01'

by Keller23

Sort by:
  • 2 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago

It wasn't a bad story by any means, but very edgy and the writers angst legitimately hurt.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Who's Betrayal?

I wasn't sure what the end meant by the beginning of the betrayal,did it mean Abby's betrayal of her girlfriend or Cee's betrayal of Abby?.Tho I think it was meant for Abby and her gf,but not sure.

Granted things in life happen like cheating on someone you love,but does that necessarily make them bad people that deserve to be boiled in oil,no.When you look at somebody you see different things about them not just the bad things but also the good,cause people generally have many emotions many times a day,happy one minute or mad the next.

In Abby's case you have to ask if she is a bad person if she keeps cheating on her girlfriend with Cee,to that I would have to say no it doesn't make Abby a bad person because technically Abby is just barely an adult at 18 or so,so should she be held responsible for possibly falling in love with someone like Cee,afterall you aren't mature until you reach close to 30 and you ask yourself what you were thinking when you were 18 and realize you made stupid mistakes back then,and as for Abby and her girlfriend whether they end up back together is anybodies guess,but if not then it was never meant to be,so if Abby and Cee get to know each other and fall in love with each other then it should be that way.I just see Abby's girlfriend as yesterdays trash,but Abby and Cee they seem so perfect for each other,plain and simple.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous