Betrayal Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Texican1830
Texican1830
1,481 Followers

Tim acknowledged, "I'm here with a phone call, Brother, ready, willing, and able to help you out!"

Laura faked a pout, gave up, grinned, slapped both of them on their shoulders, and cautioned that was quite enough about her hormones being out of control, and other foolishness! She poured herself and 'her men' a fresh cup of coffee while she considered how it would be to have both those hunks in bed with her at one time; her pussy gushed and she got a funny feeling deep in her stomach.

Before she could take a seat the boys called her from the living room, asking that she please come change the channel for them. Tim winked, "Daisy, we're going to enjoy watching you going and coming back, so give us a show both ways!"

She gave a shimmy and shake as she walked through the kitchen door. The men laughed, and Tim loudly told Will he was one lucky man.

***

Karen found her mind drifting while Larry pounded into her without art or technique. She had flirted with him at the New Year's Eve party in spite, after deciding Tim was paying too much attention to Larry's wife, Jeanie. Jeanie was a member of the high school science department that Tim chaired, but there seemed to be a closeness that transcended work.

With very little effort on her part, Larry was smitten. He rushed to get her drinks, and danced every slow song he could with her. Jeanie was obviously jealous, and Tim looked pissed, but she thought his attention was cute and Larry was cute. When Tim complained, she accused him of doing the same with Jeannie, and that shut him up. She was right; there was something there.

Larry began calling her after she got home from work, and just as with JW, the talks soon became phone sex. It quickly escalated to him beating off while she used her vibrator and they talked dirty to each other.

She was the instigator. She liked being able to manipulate him so easily, especially when he had an attractive wife that her husband had a crush on. She decided JW should invite Larry to the next party.

Larry considered himself some kind of lothario, but aside from his 'pretty boy' looks, she soon learned that he did not bring much to the bedroom. He couldn't kiss, fucked like he was trying to meet a deadline, and showed little interest in pleasuring his partner. As ugly, misshapen, and ill equipped as the others were, at least they treated her like someone special, appreciated her beauty and body, and tried to bring her pleasure.

Larry was close to a complete zero: while he pounded into her, she idly wondered how he got a pretty little thing like Jeannie.

He was only good for seven or eight minutes, thank goodness! Then all she had to do was pop another X to keep herself interested, fuck the other two losers, and get the big five-on-one scene filmed. She had been promised that her servitude would end when the film was completed and she could return to the less exciting but respectable and differently fulfilling life of wife, mom, and teacher.

She knew, after all her slutty experiences, she would probably be tempted to stray again, but right now living the straight life had far greater appeal than it had in many months.

There were three truths Karen had unearthed about herself: that she loved the thrill of seduction; that the 'first time' was magical; and that she lost interest after that. She was bubbling with desire when she first fucked JW, and then again with Steve and JW, because being fucked by two men on the same bed was another first. That led her to believe 'the more the merrier', so when Frank appeared and demanded he get thirds or she would lose her job, she tested that theory.

Fucking Frank was only mildly exciting, but having three men go twice did finally bring her to orgasm. JW talked to her on the way home, and promised she would enjoy another first when she came back out.

The surprise was Barry Benton, Esquire, a rich lawyer, school board member, and well-known player in state politics. He was married to a beautiful woman, but said he needed variety in his bed. He wasn't much, although he was appreciative and tried to please her, but he introduced her to another aphrodisiac: power.

Her first was a state senator who was chairman of a powerful committee. They got together in an Austin hotel in the middle of the day on a Wednesday while she was supposed to be at an education conference Frank had conveniently sent her to. She was so excited to be doing such a powerful man she was practically cumming when he strutted in. In actuality, he wasn't much either, but the thrill made if special and she wanted more.

She got her wish: two high-ranking elected officials came by the next day; one in the morning and one in the afternoon. Neither was spectacular, but she made them believe they were. She couldn't get enough of the feeling of having a powerful man between her legs, or in her mouth, and sometimes that was enough to make her cum even if the sex was mediocre to poor.

On the last day of 'the conference', she gave a very important man a blow job, and then fucked his biggest donor. When they left, she could say with a certain pride that she was fucking her way through the top elected officials in the state.

The one that afternoon, though, was a freak, and she told Benton never again with him!

Her next adventure was another 'party' at JW's ranch. No elected officials, but they had added Benton and a sherifff, so the three-train had led to four, then five, and finally, tonight, to seven men.

For Karen, the thrill of pulling trains, spit roasts, double and triple penetration, even lesbian scenes with beautiful women, was long gone. The hypothesis that more would be better was laid to final rest tonight; after all, she had fucked five without a decent orgasm and she was certain the other two limp dicks would do no better. '

Now she only felt bored and used, and she was just ready for this to end! Being a slut and porn star wasn't all it was cracked up to be!

The only things keeping her here tonight were JW's threat to show Tim what she had been doing while he was working; the promise that she would be free after the porn movie was completed; and the offer of a $5000 cut off the sale. If she got that, she would use it for a family vacation somewhere amazing!

It would still be whore money, but that was the best she could come up with in recompense for her treatment of her husband and the neglect of her kids so she could go whore around.

She had been assured that the audience for a niche movie like Beauty and the Beasts was foreign and it would never be released in the USA. She kind of believed that, because every porno she had seen featured cut guys with huge cocks! Still, that was a concern.

She decided she would polish the other two men off and get the scene filmed, so she could then get home with plenty of time to clean up, get in bed, and use her toys to get primed for the two or three major orgasms she knew her husband would provide.

She was insatiable, she knew it, she had come to accept it, and yet she knew sooner or later it would be her undoing.

And then her reverie was burst with Larry's comments about Tim being their cuck and a wimp who couldn't take care of his wife, and she retaliated with wrath! With her guilt already simmering and her newly-reborn desire to return to her proper roles in her proper life, his words unleashed a torrent of anger -- much of it at herself, but Larry bore the brunt of her ire!

After she sent him scurrying for cover, she cleaned herself up, went into the living room to get her clothes, and told JW to take her home! Leaving then would give her the time she needed to clean herself thoroughly, inside and out, so Tim would never have a clue that he was number eight tonight. He never had known and he never would; she was too careful.

They all tried to convince her to stay, using both persuasion and threats, but the argument she found persuasive was JW's promise that getting the 5-on-1 scene filmed tonight would mean there were only one additional short scene -- fully clothed - before "Beauty and the Beasts" was finished and she was free of her "obligation".

After another drink and time to calm down, she reluctantly agreed, deciding it was best to get this over with as soon as possible so she could return to her real life, and the love of her husband and sons.

The 5-on-1 scene was hard as hell to set up and film. Joe Ward was to be on bottom, but his girth was so great she felt like she was doing the splits when she straddled him. Joe Allen's cock was small and hair-trigger, so she had to pretend to be bobbing up and down and sucking, less he cum too soon. She hated to give that prissy bitch Larry her ass, knowing her would brag about it to anyone he could, but JW and Frank needed to film, and Steve and Benton had cocks that were substantial enough to look impressive with her little hand wrapped around them, so she gave in. She did, however, warn Larry that she would cut both balls off if he ever mentioned doing her ass to anyone!

They were in the midst of filming the scene when two explosions startled them and the lights went off! JW got a flashlight, opened the back door, and started screaming about a blizzard and live wires sparking on their trucks! He rushed back, they all hurried into the living room, and he put the flashlight on a table so they could see their clothes and get dressed. Karen had worn only a dress and high heels for the opening scene in which she innocently arrived to attend a party, only to be seduced in the living room by JW. She knew it would soon be frigid inside the house, so she wrapped herself in one of the quilts that were folded over the couch.

They were trying to decide how they could get the electric wire under control when they heard a loud 'whoosh' and the shed in back erupted in flames. The caused general panic because their trucks were parked nearby, and the panic doubled when Benton's truck caught fire. It burned for a few minutes before exploding, which ignited Frank's truck. With two trucks ablaze, JW's truck right in front of Frank's, and Larry's car parked next to it, terror engulfed them like the fire engulfing the trucks!

The last truck and the car began blazing in only moments, and the flames were lapping at the back of the house. Their shared terror spurred them into action; they scrambled around, grabbing everything they could use for cover and warmth, and JW started to the bedroom to grab the cameras and film. He changed his mind when he saw that part of the house was already on fire.

He ran back to the living room in panic, and hurriedly led them to the boathouse down by the lake. They were half-running and half-sliding down the embankment because the snowfall was so heavy and the path so steep. Reaching the boathouse, they quickly entered and surveyed the contents. Most of the things stored there were useless, likes tubes, paddles, and boat equipment, but there was a propane heater!

They piled boxes, rafts, and anything else they could find around the walls for insulation, and then JW lit the propane heater. The little heater wasn't much help in the terrible conditions, but by huddling together and sharing covers and jackets, they were able to ward off the worst of the cold. It was still miserable for Karen in her tiny dress, but she shivered, shook, clung to those beside her, and prayed she would live to see the daylight.

After the adrenaline rush disappeared, they all began to consider their plight, and Karen realized she was not going to be home to relieve the babysitter or greet her husband. "OH MY GOD! How am I going to explain not being at home to Tim, much less being gone all night? He's going to kill me, and then divorce me!"

Everyone except JW and Steve assured her they faced the same fate, so they occupied their time trying to concoct an at least quasi-believable story. Most of their paltry efforts were ridiculously easy to disprove, but no one slept a wink, which allowed plenty of time for devising, considering, and revising story after story.

Finally, just before dawn, they came up with one Benton was convinced would hold water in court, if not in an emotional confrontation with a mad spouse. Because he had already agreed to serve as the attorney for each of them, and because of his pre-nup, he was the one who had to be satisfied. They tested the story repeatedly by asking questions of one another, practiced, and rehearsed, until it was 'their story'.

Karen knew there were still so many holes it was more like a screen door than an airtight alibi, but it was the best they could do. Perhaps their spouses would be so glad to see them they wouldn't question the story? That was most unlikely when it came to Tim, Karen knew, but she was certain that the truth would be the end of everything she loved, so it was worth a try!

She could always fall back on the truth and beg for a second chance.

The long night also provided opportunities for JW to list and describe ad nauseum the things he lost in the fire: new things, valuable things, sentimental things, family heirlooms, and on and on. He was devastated by the loss of 'his things', making it seem they were more important than the marriages, reputations, and jobs the others were trying to save.

Steve listened for a long time without comment, and then forcefully told him "JW, while you're wringing your hands and whining like a little bitch, remember that you also lost all the video tapes and recordings you had made. What do you think Manny and the other investors are going to say when you tell them we have nada?"

Steve's blunt statement got everyone's attention. JW whimpered and rested his head in his hands in pain and sorrow. The other men began planning how to remake all the scenes and improve the movie.

Karen sat silently and listened for a few minutes before confronting them with reality.

"The first thing you need is a new leading lady; I'm out! No video tapes and no audio recordings mean you don't have anything to hang over my head anymore! I was an idiot to let you seduce me, JW, but I've learned my lesson. When the Good Lord himself smites you with a blizzard, fire, and brimstone in a single night, he's telling you that you need to reexamine your path. I have, and I'm not going back on a path that includes having sex with you clowns! No sireee, it's the straight and narrow for me!

Oh, you may threaten to tell my husband what I've done; Frank, you may go after my job. But, trust me, if you boys fuck with me, the hell I'll rain down on you will make you think tonight was a picnic in the park! I don't know how I got myself caught up in this mess, but the lot of you can't hold a candle to my husband, so don't ever come near me again!"

Half-dressed, tired, and so cold they couldn't feel their feet, not one male raised a voice in opposition.

It had been fun, she was amazing, they had enjoyed her stunning body and sexual favors, but she had emphatically stated that she was done with it and with them: so be it. None of them could afford the problems she could bring if she brought her husband and the law into this.

Besides, they had other prospects for her role, including a couple of sexy college girls, a few other MILFs, and the deputy sheriff's beautiful wife.

After the storm they would still have to survive the killing frost they would encounter when they tried explaining being gone all night during a winter storm, leaving their wives and children alone and at the mercy of the blizzard, not to mention the burned up pickups and JW's house burning!

***

The dawn brought another dose of misery to the outlaws hiding out in the boat shed at the Rodgers Ranch. Daylight didn't mean they were found and safe, or that they would soon be going home to their families, but daylight did mean they were that much closer to safety... and that much closer to having to spin their barely-believable yarn to their disbelieving loved ones!

It was late Saturday afternoon when an army helicopter from Fort Hood searching for people trapped in vehicles spotted the burned house and shed, and then the frantically waving people huddled down by the lake. A law enforcement rescue team and an ambulance with EMTs was sent to check on the wellbeing of the fire survivors. They found that all were suffering from hypothermia and dehydration, but the woman was in the worst condition due to the light dress she was wearing without undergarments.

All were transported to the nearest hospital for treatment. The others were treated for frostbite and dehydration, but Karen was kept overnight for further observation and treatment. The doctor who examined her made notes about what appeared to be copious amounts of dried semen around her vagina and anus. He called the nurse outside, asked her to find out if the patient had been raped, and told her to take samples, regardless of her reply, before she cleaned her up.

Karen denied being raped, but acceded to being cleaned. The nurse surreptitiously took the samples and then thoroughly cleaned the woman, knowing full well that either she was raped, or she willingly had sex with more than one man in more than one hole.

Phone service and electricity were still scare resources, so all she could do was lie in the hospital bed, pray that her family was okay, that her marriage was okay, and cry.

***

When Karen was released early Sunday morning, a member of the local police force was there to give her a 'courtesy ride' home. She was wearing only borrowed scrubs and a light jacket from the hospital's lost and found in the windy twenty-five degree weather, so the police officer made sure the heater was on high all the way to her house.

Even dressed as she was, and in a delicate medical condition, he was impressed with her beauty and the body that made even ill-fitting scrubs look sexy.

Once there, the young cop helped her check the house. Finding no one there, and wanting to make sure this beautiful creature was safe, he built a big fire in the fireplace. His radio called him to another job, but before he left, he asked if she would be all right, and assured her again that he did not know where her husband was or how to get in touch with him. He was able to inform her that Southwestern Bell believed phone service would be restored in the area by tomorrow at the latest, and that Pedernales Electric claimed service in her area would be restored sometime today or tonight.

After he left, she found a note on the kitchen table. She read it, and the tears came in a deluge!

Karen --

If you are interested, the boys and I are fine. I've taken them to stay with relatives that have electricity.

There are many questions I need you to answer, but let's start with these:
Where were you? Who were you with? How long has this been going on? WHY?

If you are back, meet me at Andy Robbins' office when school lets out Monday. Be prepared to tell me THE TRUTH -- you will only get one chance!

Since I'll be with mine, you should bring your lawyer.

Tim

The tone of the message shouted that he knew! Panic gripped Karen: how could he have found out! She knew that Sharon, who practically worshipped him, would have told him about Friday night and the other nights she babysat, and, being the smartest man she knew, he could have simply drawn the right conclusion. If that was the case, it was up to her to override his reasoning by using her feminine wiles, his love for her, and his love for the kids, to make him believe the pile of lies she and her fuckbuddies had concocted.

She simply could not lose her man and her family because she JUST HAD to experience the thrill of new cocks!

After all, she placated herself, from that error in judgement she had learned that she really did love her husband, that he was the only man who could satisfy her in every way, including sexually. It may have been the wrong path -- no, it WAS the wrong path -- to discovery, but now she knew! From this day forward, she would be the best wife and mother possible, for the rest of her life!

Texican1830
Texican1830
1,481 Followers