Betrayal Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Karen made puppy dog eyes at him, her lips pouted, and she conjured up her sweetest sexy voice. "Andy, I can tell how much you need release. Let me give it to you, as a friend, and no one will ever know. Come on, you know it been too long; you need it!" Andy paused, but the panic from his loss of control drove him to rush to the door, tell her goodbye, and disappear.

Even though she was merely seducing him to gain his assistance in the upcoming proceedings, Karen found that their little tryst had her juices flowing too. She put her top back on, pulled her shorts up, scurried into the bedroom, and retrieved her two favorite vibrators and a towel. She covered the couch with the towel and lay down with her slick, wet bottom on it. She kicked her shorts and panties off, pulled her top up over her tits, and then pulled the light blanket up.

She turned the large cock-shaped vibrator on and slowly inserted it into her sopping cunt, thrusting and turning it so her clit got the greatest benefit. With her other hand she ran the thin six-inch vibrator over her breasts until her nipples were like swollen cherries, ran it around the edges of her sodden pussy to get it slick and wet, and inserted it into her little butthole.

Flexing her butt cheeks to keep it in place, she pulled a throw pillow under her ass. She used the pillow to keep it inside her while she pushed her hips down and up, alternating the impact on her pleasure centers.

Karen pretended that Tim was fucking her little pussy with his big cock, and Andy was lying under her reaming her asshole with his. She pushed down on 'Andy' while holding 'Timmy' in place to buzz her clit, and then pushed up to take all of 'Timmy' inside while letting 'Andy' withdraw to the tip, before plunging down to again fill her rectum with 'Andy'. Her freed hand returned to squeeze her tit and pull on the nipple, providing both pleasure and pain to feed her needs.

As she lay writhing on the couch, vibrators buzzing her cunt and rectum, her hand torturing her tits, she wished Tim hadn't become such a prude. "We could have so much fun!" she thought. "It's almost as if we changed roles: in the beginning he was the adventurous one and I was the virginal prude. He had fucked more than two dozen women before we met, but I had fucked not a single man -- he took my cherry! Now I want to explore my sexuality, see what all I missed by my silly, misguided resistance to sex before marriage, but I want him too!"

As she hunched the buzzing vibrators, she reminisced about their early sex life. For some reason, Tim walked right through all her tried and proven defense mechanisms. On each of their first five dates, in spite of her resolution to not let him get beyond 'first base' each night, as soon as he took her in his arms she lost control. When she smelled his masculine odor, felt the power in his arms as he held her, and felt his big cock grow hard, she would find herself madly dry fucking him in the back seat with her jeans on, or spreading her legs to give his hands better access to her sensitive thighs and panty-covered honey pot.

He fingered her on their third date, and fingered her while sucking her tits on the fourth, and both times she fought against the evil pleasure pulsating in her cherry pussy before succumbing to exhausting orgasms. Both times he honored her plea to stop after she climaxed, although both knew he could have taken her and she would have loved it.

On their fifth date, Tim told her to pack for the weekend. He had a suite in the Town Lake Holiday Inn; they ate a nice meal, drank mixed drinks, danced, and he touched her sensitive parts under the table when they were sitting. After a couple of hours of being plastered together dancing and being played with under the table, she begged him to take her to the room, where he sensuously undressed her, and then himself.

His slow hands inflamed and tortured her; his insistent mouth kissed, sucked, or licked every part of her body, and his hands stroked, caressed, squeezed, and pinched every sensitive part he had discovered; many she didn't know existed until Tim. After twenty minutes, she was writhing wantonly on the bed begging him for relief, her wet pussy swollen with desire, her nipples hard as diamonds, and her head flopping from side to side.

As soon as he buried his face in her wetness and made her climax with his tongue for the first time, she knew she had been a foolish girl to deny herself for so long! When he fucked her to orgasm after orgasm that first night, instead of being proud she had saved herself for her husband, she cursed herself for not having enjoyed all the men who had tried so hard to get into her panties.

The ecstasy she felt was beyond anything she had ever experienced and she could not get enough!

The guilt from her failure to remain a virgin until marriage, the product of her cultural and religious upbringing, quickly faded as each experience was better than the last! After that first time she experienced oral and vaginal sex, even an occasional bout of Catholic Guilt could not keep her from wanting to fuck him as soon as she saw him.

She began to look at the other hunks that buzzed all around her and wonder if she could reach the same levels of ecstasy with them! But she knew she and Tim were soulmates, so they got engaged and married, and immediately had two kids.

While she was pregnant, her hormones were so out of control she tried to kill her husband with sex until she got so huge she couldn't. Her modest tits grew larger and more sensitive with each child, but the rest of her trim body returned to perfection within days of giving birth.

Now, with nearly four years of marriage behind her, she craved sex so much she could think of little else when she wasn't working or caring for her sons. She initiated sex three or four times as often as her husband, but truth be told, even being fucked nightly and multiple times on weekends didn't keep her satisfied; she wanted more and more and more!

Unfortunately for her marriage, she couldn't help thinking about new experiences with new cocks; big, little, short, or tall, she wanted to try them all! More specifically, she admitted to herself, she wanted to lure them, tease them, seduce them, and make them lust for her until they were defenseless, and then suck and fuck them silly!

Her first time to stray was simply thrilling! She easily seduced the brother of Tim's best friend and another married man at a dance. They danced with her, told her how beautiful and desirable she was, pulled her dress up and rubbed her bare legs under the table with her husband, all the other spouses, and several other couples chatting merrily nearby, and convinced her to sneak outside with them to smoke a joint.

She excused herself to go to the restroom, but slipped out the side door. They took a couple of hits off the joint; she was flying high, and quickly joined them in the custom van one of them owned. She was hurriedly stripped, a mouth was on her pussy and a cock in her mouth, and then the mouth on her pussy became a cock in it! She got on her knees after a couple of minutes because the other way wasn't working, and had her first spit roasting. Neither man lasted long enough to make her cum, so she went into the restroom to clean herself up and fingered herself to the orgasm before returning to the table.

She was grilled when she returned to the table, but she claimed that she felt nauseous from the drinks and snacks, so she took some medications and stayed in the restroom just in case. Her two fuckers looked amused, but Tim and the other men bought it and offered sympathy. All she got from the women, however, was cold, questioning looks.

Regardless, she got away with it! The sex wasn't good, but the thrill of cheating was addicting, and she loved that she did something so nasty and got away with it! Having successfully cheated once, she had to try it again!

She could tell the women were suspicious, but they were also drunk and getting drunker. Karen controlled her drinking, played around with her hubby, and let the others have fun while she weighed her time. They were all dancing with each other, and there was more than a little hanky-panky going on in the dark corners of the dance floor.

Tim's best friend, Will, and two brothers seemed her most likely dupes, based on the way they got hard, steered her across the room, and tried to fuck her in the dark section of the dance floor. She whispered seductively in their ears and then licked them, making her desires clear, and spurring them on.

She was dancing with Will when his wife and three of the other women went to the restroom. He quickly escorted her out the side door, pushed her against the wall, and kissed her greedily. The two brothers quickly joined them, and when Will fell to his knees, pushed her dress up, pulled her panties down, and buried his face in her sloppy fresh-fucked pussy, they took over the jobs of kissing her mouth and her tits, which were easily accessed by pulling down the off-the-shoulder dress.

No telling what would have happened should a couple of smokers not come out the door and busted up their little party. She was so wet and ready she certainly wouldn't have stopped them, but fate did.

She next used her wiles to seduce and fuck one of the young married coaches in their first school district, and lured her old boyfriend, now married, into an affair that nearly cost both of them their marriages when his brother drove into the pasture where they were fucking in his pickup. She hid on the floorboard; he gave a lame-ass reason for sitting in his truck -- something about watching the sunset and thinking. His brother didn't buy it, but he also didn't come search the truck.

Nearly getting caught added even more excitement to their affair from her perspective, but he was terrified and refused to have anything to do with her after that.

JW was proud of his seduction of her, and Steve was proud of how they 'forced her' into fucking him and the others, but, in fact, she would have probably seduced them just to try their new cocks.

Yet, in spite of her constant craving for new meat, and in spite of having fucked over a dozen men since getting married, her husband was far and away the best she'd had.

Tim rang her bell over and over with his powerful, cut body and big dick, but even his mind-blowing efforts could only temporarily satisfy her. She bought batteries for her battery-operated boyfriends at Sam's Club each month, and those orgasms were on top of the real sex with her husband... and whoever else she was screwing at the time. Hell, she had worn out two of her 'BOBs' since Christmas, and that was while she was getting fucked by her husband almost daily and three to seven other guys weekly!

She tightened her legs around 'Timmy', pressed down on 'Andy', twisted and pulled her nipple until it was on fire, and then screamed out her orgasm. She pulled her toys out, lay there for several minutes, panting, and then reinserted them and began again, still trying to quench the fire in her loins.

'You're right, Tim: I am fucking insatiable!' she cried out as she strived for her next release.