Betrayal Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

With that delusion keeping her emotions under control, she sat near the fire, covered herself in the quilt they liked to snuggle under while watching TV, and practiced the fairy tale she would weave that would mitigate his doubt and bring him, and their sons, home again.

***

Jimmy read the report on the rescue of Karen and the seven men when he reported to duty. He knew the story would verify rather than ally Tim's suspicions, but he had promised to let him know.

Andy Robbins turned pale and shook his head in disappointment when he shared the details of the rescue, but asked no questions. Jimmy informed the attorney of the medical issues that caused Karen to stay overnight in the hospital, and that she was now at home recovering.

He advised Andy that emergency personnel were being told that electric and phone service would be restored soon. He asked whether someone would check on Karen, or if the police should place her on the list of people to check.

Andy said it was only a few blocks, so he would check in with her periodically until power was restored. As soon as Jimmy left, Andy dressed in snow gear and cautiously made his way to the Kelly home. The look of joy on Karen's face when she threw the door open was replaced with trepidation when she recognized Andy. She invited him inside, moved two chairs near the fireplace, and asked him to sit and talk to her.

Karen was glad she had changed into flattering but modest jeans and a sweater on the slim hope that Tim would return home when he found out she was there. Andy was Tim's good friend, but she had seen the wanting looks he gave her when he thought no one was looking, and intended to use his feelings for her to ply him for information.

Sitting primly, but angled so he could see her charms well, she moved her chair slightly nearer the fire, and Andy; she was near enough he could smell her perfume, and see the swell of her breasts under the sweater. With a concerned and innocent look, she asked Andy where Tim and the boys were, and how she could talk to him. He answered honestly that he didn't know, but Tim had promised to call when phone service was restored.

Karen's disappointment showed, but she replaced it with a gentle smile, and told him how happy she would be when she was reunited with her sons and husband. The searching look Andy gave her caused her to wrinkle her lovely face, and tell him, "Andy, I know you have questions, just as Tim does. I'm not going to tell the whole story until I'm with my husband, but let me assure you it is not as it may seem."

"Karen", Andy demanded gently, "the police officer told me about you being trapped overnight, the house and cars burning. That explains why you didn't come home, but how do you explain leaving your children with a babysitter and going off with two coaches Tim dislikes and doesn't trust, on the pretense of a trip that never happened?"

Karen's heart was racing, but her exterior composed. She answered sincerely, "Andy, we really were going to watch the game because it might determine whether the team made the playoffs. When we stopped at a convenience store about half way there, everyone was talking about the weather report and that all the games that had been cancelled, so we turned around and came back. JW's ranch was kind of on the way home; we stopped by there so he could see if he needed to pick up more wrap for his exposed pipes while he was in town.

Some of his friends were there playing poker and drinking. We talked with them and had a couple of drinks. We were about to leave when the storm hit. You know the rest, but you don't know that I thought I might die, and I prayed repeatedly that I would survive so I could hold my husband and sons again, and tell them how much I love them!

Yes, there is more to the story, but I'd rather save it for Tim. Are you sure you don't know how I can reach him? I need my guys!"

Dan felt sorry for this lovely creature, but two things prevented him from falling under her spell and spilling the beans: Tim was legally his client as well as a close friend, and he knew she was lying through her teeth, yet looking so sweet sugar wouldn't melt in her mouth. She was an accomplished actress and liar, and she sold the story well.

It was clear she was going to lie rather than tell the truth and beg forgiveness; the fact that Tim had witnessed the events and would not accept any more lies would be her undoing if she persevered.

He cautioned her, "Karen, that is certainly a plausible story, but I need to remind you that any chance of reconciliation with Tim will depend on you telling him the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth. I don't know how much he knows and how much he is assuming, but I can tell you that your story is not aligned with what he believes happened, and your husband is not a dumb man."

Karen's concern grew with Andy's warning, but her demeanor continued to display calm certainty that everyone would understand and forgive once they knew the truth - or at least the truth she wanted them to know. "Andy, I don't know what Tim thinks happened, but you and I both know he has a quick temper and can jump to conclusions when angry. I'm sure when he knows the truth everything will be fine!" Andy gave her a pitying look; he got up, told her he would check back in a few hours to make sure she was doing okay, and left after receiving a kiss on his cheek and a whispered "Thank you for being our friend!"

He drove home with her smell and the touch of her lips on his cheek keeping him warm.

***

After Andy left, Karen changed clothes and wandered about the cold house with a heavy coat over her fleece sweatsuit. Some of the boys' toys were missing, as were several sets of their winter clothes. Tim had taken all his toiletries and some of his 'school clothes', but he planned on coming back because nothing else was missing.

She went back to the warm living room, added two more logs to the fire, and lay down on the couch. She was completely exhausted from the events of Friday night, not sleeping more than a few minutes all night, worrying all day, the excitement of finally being rescued Saturday, and being returned home today. She piled quilts on top of herself, and luxuriated in the relative comfort of her home, which, even without electricity, was wonderful! Someone had poured several pitchers and two 5-gallon jugs full of water, so she could not only drink all she wanted, she could pour a potful in the commode and flush it after use! Ah, the little things, she thought.

She relaxed and drifted off to sleep. Her first dream turned into a nightmare, waking her in a state of torment. It started beautifully: she was sitting at a table with her husband and five other men. The men took turns buying her drinks, flirting, and dancing with her. When they danced, they would all find reasons to put their hands on her intimate spots, and ways to rub their big, hard cocks against her ass or belly. It felt good, but she was worried about how Tim felt about their actions.

She asked him why he was letting them touch her that way, and he replied it was her body and her life; she could do with it as she wanted. It made her mad that he wouldn't tell her to stop and make the others leave her alone, so she started getting raunchier and raunchier with the other men, all but dry fucking them on the dance floor. Finally, one of them brought her back to the table, but instead of seating her in her chair, he set her on the table. He got between her legs, put his arms around her, pulled her up against him, and they kissed, his tongue exploring her mouth while his hands explored her body.

Her husband was staring at his wife and her assailant, but seeing no resistance on her part, he didn't react. The man reached under her short dress, pulled her wet G-string off, and tossed it to another man. The man between her legs pulled out a huge cock, rubbed it against her wet slit a few times, and told her to lie back on the table. She did, and other men began rubbing her breasts while her lover inserted his big cock in her and began fucking her.

It felt so good to have all the hands exploring her body and a big cock in her tight cunt that she moaned. Her lover pulled her legs up and bunched her little dress around her waist, which exposed her tight round butt to the gaze of everyone watching. He put her heels on top of his shoulders, and began to fuck her hard and deep; she moaned louder. When her orgasm hit she arched her back and screamed in ecstasy.

The man continued to fuck her hard after her orgasm ended; she turned her head to the side, locked eyes with her husband, and saw disgust on his face. He stood up and walked away. She called out for him to stop, but he was quickly swallowed by the horde of men crowding around the table, watching her get royally fucked. She realized her tits were out of her dress, and two men were sucking and biting on them.

The crowd began to chant, "Fuck the Slut! Fuck the Slut!" Her lover filled her cunt with his sperm, and then pulled out. A giant of a man with a cock like the big end of a baseball bat took his place. He worked his club against her wetness, and then began trying to force it in. She cried and fought him, afraid he would split her in two, while the crowd chanted, "Fuck that slut! Ruin her cunt!"

She was screaming NO! NO! but the crowd was chanting louder and louder. The giant leaned down and told her in a gruff voice, "When I finish with you, you won't even feel your husband in your cunt!" and he roared with laughter as he continued to force it inside her, destroying the birth canal for her children.

She awoke screaming, sweaty, terrified, and alone, and cried until the garbled images stopped flashing through her head. She knew it was only a bad dream, but she also knew Tim would look at her with the same disgust she saw in her dream if he ever found out what she had been doing, and he would walk away and leave her, just as he did in her dream!

When she finally cried herself out, she drifted back to sleep, and this time she avoided a nightmare.

Afternoon light was streaming in through the west windows and someone was knocking on the door when she awoke an hour later. Still sleepy, dazed, and confused, she rushed to the door, pulled it open, and found Andy standing there with a large thermos and a sandwich wrapped in aluminum foil. "I have a propane stove, so I brought you a ham, egg, and cheese sandwich and lots of coffee. How was your nap?"

Karen knew she must look a fright; she hadn't even run her hand through her hair before she opened the door, and she had napped in the clothes she had on. "Thank you, Andy. Can I freshen up and then drink some coffee and eat with you?" He looked at her with a crooked grin, cocked his head, and asked, "Why? You look perfectly groomed to me!"

She laughed at his words, and fled to the nearby bathroom. The mirror proved she was anything but 'perfectly groomed', and she set about making herself presentable.

Hair in place, light makeup applied expertly, and a very flattering sweatsuit on, she returned to the living room. Andy was adding logs to the fire in the fireplace, and when he turned, his face said he approved of her new look. He returned to the coffee table and offered her a cup of coffee with cream and sweetener, just like she liked it. She thanked him, and then ravenously ate the sandwich. "I'm embarrassed that I scarfed the sandwich like that, but I was so hungry! I don't know when I last ate! Thank you again for taking care of me!"

Andy was trying not to stare at the beautiful creature in front of him, and was diligently trying to resist falling under her charms. He looked away, poured them some more coffee, and reminded her that he had promised the police he would look in on her from time to time, given all she had gone through, and the lack of electricity. She was watching him earnestly, and spoke softly to him, saying, "Regardless of your motivation, I thank you. You've been a good friend ever since we moved here, and I don't understand why we don't get together more often!"

"Being a divorced man without children, I don't fit into the group like I did when Dena and the kids were with me. You guys didn't neglect me; I withdrew from you. I've spent my time away from work looking for my wife and kids, and asking myself what I did wrong to make her do what she did. I'm not very good company anymore, and I haven't wanted to subject the rest of y'all to my condition. So, don't feel bad about my not joining in more: it was my choice that led to my exclusion, not anyone else's."

Karen was struck by the fact that her choices were very likely to result in her banishment, unless she could convince Tim and Andy that her absence Friday night was no more than a confluence of dire circumstances, and that nothing untoward happened. She was fearful, however, that their combined intellect would destroy the story she had helped concoct, under duress, with the not-so-bright assholes in the boathouse. She could use an ally when the confrontation came, and Andy had always had a thing for her... Maybe, just maybe, she could lure him to her side.

"Andy," she said softly, "It's really warming up in here with the big fire and the sun shining in, and this fleece is hot. Do you mind if I change into something more comfortable?" He replied not at all, so she hurried down the hall to her closet. She wanted to be enticing but not obviously seductive; what to wear? She settled on no bra and red G-string panties, a hoodie and a pair of loose-legged shorts. The white V-neck pullover would display her high, firm boobs to advantage, and, when she sat down, the red wind-shorts clung to her ass, flat belly, and pussy while displaying her gorgeous legs all the way to her matching panties.

She checked herself in the mirror, changed her lipstick to a slightly darker red, and decided she had hit the sweet spot: very attractive without being blatant. Andy was standing by the sliding glass doors looking at the melting snow when she returned; the look on his face said he agreed. She pulled the old loveseat away from the wall and placed it nearer the fireplace, sat down, and invited Andy to sit with her; he did.

She angled her lovely legs toward her prey, her knee barely touching his leg. She began talking animatedly about the winter storm being so much stronger than forecast, and about how it caught so many people unprepared.

Andy appeared leery about her proximity and the course of the conversation, so she took a different tack, asking when the basketball team would be playing the postponed game. Andy explained that they wouldn't, because the first place team played their game and won, so there were no playoff implications and it would be too much trouble to find refs for an unscheduled game.

"Oh, Goodness! I so wanted to watch them play again! His little team improved so much this year. They try so hard and he coaches them so well: they all love him, you know. So do his students: that's why he is 'Teacher of the Six Weeks' again! He gets it several times each year, and was Teacher of the Year' our first year here!" she bragged. In her excitement, Karen innocently pressed her knee more tightly against Andy's leg, and put her hand on his arm while she went on about what a great coach and teacher her husband is. Andy looked uncomfortable, but didn't move his leg or her hand.

"Now, Andy, let's talk about you: tell me how you are doing? I mean really doing! I know what you say: you are over the divorce, and now you just want your kids back, but I sense a deep sadness in you, Andy. Are you really all right?" As she asked the last question, Karen rubbed his thigh, and left her hand resting there; he made no effort to move it.

Looking at her with a deep sadness in his eyes, Andy answered, "I'm doing as well as can be expected, Karen. Catching them was devastating, our divorce was just nasty, and losing my kids nearly killed me. If I could do it over again, there is a lot I would change. Perhaps I could have prevented it, perhaps we could have worked it out. Perhaps not, but I didn't give us a chance because I didn't give her a chance to explain. I wish I had. So, here I am, lonely and alone, driven to find my ex-wife and kids to the exclusion of having a life outside my work and my quest."

Karen raised her right hand from his leg to grasp his arm above his elbow. She laid her head on his shoulder, pressed her tits against his arm, and let the smell of her freshly-washed hair and her perfume waft up to his face. "Oh, Andy, I'm so sorry!" she whispered with great compassion, while taking his hand with her left hand and squeezing it.

Karen knew the effect she has on men when she's this close, and she watched Andy's cock begin to swell. She smiled at her power and then looked up at him compassionately with her big eyes, inviting him to kiss her so she could make it all better. Andy's head tilted down, he lowered his lips to hers, and they kissed softly. She could feel his passion grow as her lips pressed against his, and when her tongue licked across his teeth, his mouth opened to her.

Her left hand released his hand to travel up his thigh and caress his swollen cock. It wasn't Tim-size, but better than average. She squeezed his cock; he moaned and mumbled, "It's been so long". His arm came around her, he pulled her to him, and they engaged in a second, more passionate kiss. HIs left hand rubbed her side and the outside of her breast, his right hand began to stroke the soft skin of her shapely legs.

Karen moaned again, and this time it was equal amounts play-acting and passion; she squeezed his dick rhythmically, encouraging him to proceed. She adjusted her body so his left hand could grasp her tit, and spread her legs slightly to entice their friend to touch her pussy.

Andy was completely under her spell, intent on taking and sexually possessing this incredible creature. He didn't care that she had been used by seven men thirty-six hours ago, that she was the wife of his client, or that he was consorting with the enemy by his actions. All he wanted was to see her incredible body nude, and feel his cock in her sweet pussy!

She turned his cock loose and raised her hoodie over her head, displaying her bare titties in all their glory. Andy lowered his mouth to her breast and began to kiss, lick, and suckle the pink nipples of her beauties. She held his head in place with one hand, and unbuckled his belt with the other. He grabbed the waistband of her shorts, and she raised her hips off the seat to help him strip them off.

Andy broke away from her breasts long enough to enjoy the vision of her remarkable body, and she used both hands to unzip his pants. "Someone has too many clothes on," she whispered seductively, "What are we going to do about that?" Andy raised his hips to allow her to pull his pants and boxers down to his knees. Her hand wrapped around his leaking cock, and she watched as she spread the juices and stroked it.

Karen slowly lowered her head toward his cock, licked her lips, placed her mouth over the head, and began to lick and suck on the receptive glans. Andy threw his head back as she enthusiastically began giving him the best blowjob he'd ever had; he moaned and told her she was amazing. She slipped her hand down and her fingers began dancing over the vulva and clit.

He was nearing a much-needed early conclusion when a bunch of frozen snow fell off the roof and hit the patio slab with a thud. Both of them were startled; they scrambled to identify the intruder, saw what happened, and settled back into position.

That brief interruption, however, was enough for Andy's brain and conscience to kick in. He pushed Karen away, stood up, pulled his pants and underwear up, and urgently told her he had to leave!