All Comments on 'Betrayal Pt. 02'

by R410a

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Another great chapter

Keep up the good work! Looking forward to the next chapter. 5* Thanks for your time and efforts.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Really a fun story!

I really enjoyed this story. A lot of stories are really good, but quite a few of them like to focus on stupid decisions made by the characters that screw up their relationships because they keep misinterpreting the signals from their significant others. But Kat and Ernie were sure damaged goods, but they had a better self understandings of their own problems and didn't let that happen to them. I really liked and appreciated both of these characters for their skills in communication. A very good story completely worthy of 5 stars! R410a, thanks for sharing!

chytownchytownabout 5 years ago
This Reads So True*****

What a entertaining read. Thanks for sharing.

Diecast1Diecast1over 2 years ago

Good story AAAA++++

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I enjoyed your story immensely as always. I can't wait for the next chapters.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Liked the story but kept coming back to use of the terms “mitigate and mitigation”, They mean to stop or reduce something like damage to property. The correct descriptions for what this character’s business is is “mediate and mediation” which generally means to facilitate agreement between parties that have a dispute or disagreement. He is a mediator, not a mitigator.

blackknight314blackknight314about 2 years ago

Good job, thanks for sharing.

rbloch66rbloch66almost 2 years ago

Meh… I was rooting for Ellie the cowgirl.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Wonderful series, 10 stars! Kat's gonna have a husband to give her kittens!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userR410a@R410a
Thanks to all who follow and read my stories.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Betrayal Pt. 01 Previous Part
Betrayal Series Info

SIMILAR Stories