All Comments on 'Betrayal Pt. 03'

by R410a

Sort by:
  • 29 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

I like all your stories keep it up.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Loved all the story

I have read the story and liked it very much. I liked the characters and the interaction between them. 5* Thanks for your time and imagination.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
HAHAHA!!!

Peckerheads, couldn't stop laughing

gatorhermitgatorhermitover 5 years ago
Very nice romance

I thought he might end up with Ellie, but it all worked out well. Five star romance.

PowersworderPowersworderover 5 years ago

What a great story with a nice ending. I'm glad it worked out with Kat!

chytownchytownabout 5 years ago
Very Entertaining Story****

Thanks for sharing.

MushyguyMushyguyalmost 5 years ago
Damn your a good writer

Loved the story, the characters, the dialog... everything. 5* all the way.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
TOPSHELF SERIES

Totally agree with Mushyguy.

I consider one Favorite per thousand views to be the benchmark. Pt. 03 doubled that, as did Pt. 01.

Kudos.

R410a is a refrigerant used in residential and commercial (not automotive) air conditioning systems. So, why was it chosen as a moniker?

Just curious.

Paul in Oklahoma

linnearlinnearover 4 years ago
Fantastic

I really like your writing, you take the time to develop the characters and tell an interesting story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

I really enjoyed this story. Thank you for being a great author!

HragsHragsover 3 years ago

Great story. I totally enjoyed reading it.

KRD19254KRD19254over 3 years ago

Darn good, and interesting handle (what caught my eye to your stories) as I have my R410 Cert & 608/609 licenses, worked for Copeland designing Scrolls/Recips. I liked your story series...

/

6*, Hooyah, Salutes...

Legio_Patria_NostraLegio_Patria_Nostraalmost 3 years ago

Damn near perfect!!! 5+++/5!

Diecast1Diecast1over 2 years ago

I love the story in it's entirety, AAAAAA++++++

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

First off. I made a mistake in my comment after your first chapter, saying that I was anxious to read your next chapter soon. Then I went up to the start, And saw that you already had them written. Duuu. I have just finished your story, and enjoyed every chapter. Keep up the good work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Excellent story, it's hard to say which one that I've read is the best. I do know though that all of them so far are so far above any other authors I've read that there's no comparison. I'm on my way down the list to start the next one. Keep up the good work.

Big_Tim99Big_Tim99about 2 years ago

I love that Brianna said she wanted to wait until her kids were grown, then though he should wait.

I am sorry, but why she wait for her to be ready, if he is ready, go for it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

GREAT STORY!!! LIKE THE BRIANNA SCENE, PUTTING THAT BABYMAKER IN HER PLACE!!

blackknight314blackknight314almost 2 years ago

5*s, for the writing... the story,.. eh. Still some editing issues but few and far between.

Thanks for sharing though.

6King6Kingalmost 2 years ago

Nice! ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Good story. Editing needed. But, editing doesn’t solve grammar problems when the author apparently doesn’t understand the rules.

inka2222inka2222over 1 year ago

Really good story!

To Anonymous - if you don't like the grammar on a free story on Internet, feel free to edit it and send a fixed version to the author. Or just STFU.

EVLoverEVLoverover 1 year ago

Thanks for creating and sharung another wonderful series.

I loved how Kat put Dorthy in her place AND compassionately helped her find a PI in order to deal with her cheating husband. Kat is quite a woman.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Like all of your others, a grate story. I'm running out of stories. You better get to work righting more. I'm so spoiled I refuse to read stories from others.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Regardless of the negative committee's. Keep on writing your great stories 10 stars

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

5* because MC was better off with Kat!!

The encounter with bitch Brianna was great BUT WTF name their first son Brian!!!!!

How did Kat's bitch mother find them - 130 was too much!!!

MarrttyMarrtty7 months ago

I like your work. And this is a good story. You seem to have your characters hold off on the loving. Not sure what the goal is maybe make it more meaningful?

The girl is often. Not ready, but there does not seem to be a event or change that makes her ready. It baffles me slightly . Anyhow good work.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Wonderful, 10 stars! Ernie got his and Kat had 5 kittens!

maleficent05maleficent052 months ago

This is the best series I’ve read so far!!! Kudos! Pls keep writing!!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userR410a@R410a
Thanks to all who follow and read my stories.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Betrayal Pt. 02 Previous Part
Betrayal Series Info

SIMILAR Stories