Betrayed

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He walked over and placed his hands on my hips. "Are you sure?" He asked staring into my eyes, making my body tingle.

"You know it has to be this way."

He nodded and pulled me into a hug.

"I know, I'm just worried for you. I can protect you if you're with me. I don't want them to take you and question you. Who knows what they will do to try to get those recordings."

"I have to do it. We have to end this."

He hugged me tighter and said, "I'll make the arrangements with my dad. No matter what, you have to promise to do it exactly as the police want."

"I promise."

He didn't let go, and I never wanted him to.

**********

We made it home soundly and we were escorted into a private area where several male and female police were waiting. There were also the private security men I'd seen before and Jackson's father.

"Alyssa, this is Detective Balboa and this is Officer Reyes," Johnathon Foster said getting right down to business.

"We're fine, Dad. The flight was smooth, thanks. Yeah, we're a little nervous about this though," Jackson said answering the unasked questions.

His father looked at him grimly. "There's no time for small talk, Jackson. They had a man at the airport in Portugal and they know she had an escort on the plane. They know it was you. The cat is out of the bag and your so-called wife is pissed off."

"Yeah, we've got the text messages to prove it," Jackson said.

Officer Reyes spoke up, "Ma'am, this necklace is a recording device. Once I clasp it onto your neck, it will start recording. It will capture audio and video, as well as send us a live feed. It has a life of ten hours. If nothing happens tonight, we'll try again another time. Your PI expects them to do it as soon as you get home though."

"You understand that they are going to take you right? You may get hurt," Balboa said.

I nodded as Reyes clasped on the necklace.

"The most important thing for you to get out of them is that your ex and your daughter hired them to take you. Will you remember that?"

"Yes, detective."

"Good. If at any time you want us to rush in and get you out, say, Balboa, okay?"

I nodded and listened to them continue with instructions and what was likely to happen to me. I expected to be roughed up a bit, but when they mentioned sexual assault I almost lost my nerve.

"Well, I haven't been laid in a very long time, I guess that particular itch might finally get scratched."

No one found it funny.

**********

I was driven home in a car with a Lyft sticker in the window. It was an undercover policeman driving though.

My mind raced with all of the bad things that were about to happen. Maybe if I didn't fight, they wouldn't hurt me. Maybe they wouldn't hit me or rape me if I cooperated. I could only hope.

I grabbed my bag from the trunk and walked to my building's entrance. I saw two men sitting in the lobby by the elevator. I knew they didn't belong there, no one ever sat by the elevator. When I pushed the button, they stood and got behind me.

"What floor?" I asked them trying to pretend to be polite. My body was shaking with nerves.

"Twelve," one of them said.

I gulped as that was my floor. I had to try to stay calm and not blow it. I had to succeed, otherwise, Jackson and I would never be safe.

The door opened and they followed me out. I was the second door from the elevator and they followed me until I stopped. When I pulled my key out, they grabbed me.

The bigger man grabbed my arms and pulled them behind my back. The other man. wrestled the key out of my hand as he put his hand over my mouth. I pretended to struggle and screamed into his hand as he opened my door.

I was pushed in and immediately one of them was on top of me, pinning me to the floor.

"Look here, bitch," he said as he lowered a gun in front of my eyes.

"Do you see our little friend?"

I nodded and began to cry. The tears were real, I was scared out of my mind.

"Do as we say and you won't get hurt. Understand?"

"Yes."

"Good. Get up and sit over there. Don't say a fucking word until you're told to."

He pointed to my living room chair. I did exactly as he asked and sat down sobbing. I prayed they wouldn't hurt me.

The man with the gun sat across from me on the sofa and the other man stood in front of me, making sure the guy with the gun had a line on me.

He tied my wrists with a rope from his pocket and smiled at me. It was the evilest smile I'd ever seen.

"I'm going to ask you some questions. You will answer them honestly, understand?"

"Yes."

"Good. Where are your recordings of Mr. Preston's home."

"Did Steven send you here? Why do you want recordings?"

The slap hurt like hell. My head whipped to the side and caused my hair to fly into my face.

He slid the hairs to the side of my face and said, "I will ask the questions. Where are the recordings?"

"You'll have to be more specific. I have all kinds of things on little videotapes and DVD's."

He raised his hand again.

"Really! What recordings? You have to tell me which ones," I shouted.

"Just get the bitch's computer. They're probably on there," the man with the gun said.

The other man smiled and turned walking out of the room.

The gunman walked over to me and put the gun against my forehead.

"Move and you die, understand?"

"Yes," I said with fresh tears streaking down my cheeks.

He grabbed my breast roughly and said, "Nice tits. I'm going to enjoy biting them when I fuck you later."

The other man came back in and said, "What's your password?"

"Ava5150," I said.

He got in and clicked around. Not finding anything he stood and asked, "Bitch, once more, where are the recordings?"

"What recordings does Steven want? Please. I have so many."

He slapped me again.

"You put cameras in Mr. Preston's home. You recorded his conversations. Where are the recordings?"

"Why do you keep mentioning my ex-husband? Did he send you? Why does he think I have recordings of him?"

He was about to hit me again, when the other guy stopped him, "Johnny, wait! Preston said we could do what we wanted with her when we were through. I want a piece of her ass. She doesn't know what we're talking about, so let's fuck her, tear this place apart for the videos, and slit her throat? If we don't find anything, who cares? She can't use any video against Preston if she's dead anyway."

I smiled as I thought I got what I needed for the police.

"Excuse me," I said.

"What, bitch?"

"Do you remember those boxer movies? Yo! Adrian and all that?"

"Yeah, so?"

"What was his name? The boxer."

"Rocky Balboa."

A second later my door smashed in. Policemen and women were shouting instructions, the two bad guys were looking for somewhere to run, and I was lifted and rushed out of the apartment.

I was taken outside to a waiting ambulance and was freed from the rope binding me. As they checked my face, Jackson ran over and took my hand. He didn't let go all through the time I was questioned by the police.

The cut on my face was bandaged, I gave my statement to the police, and photos were taken of my injuries. Especially, the marks on my wrists from the rope burn.

Jackson hadn't said a word other than to ask me if I was alright. I was worried that he was upset with me.

We were never alone until they took away the men my husband sent and the police left.

I sighed in relief and said, "Thank you for being here, Jackson. I..."

I was cut off by the softest lips I'd ever felt kissing me.

He broke the closed mouth, much too short kiss, and said, "I was so worried for you. Sitting in their van, listening to you get punched was gut-wrenching for me. I begged them to get you after the first time he hit you, but they made me realize it was too soon. I almost threw up when they talked about raping you."

He hugged me tightly. I cried into his chest, hoping against hope that the feelings we were sharing never faded.

"I did laugh a bit when you asked them about Rocky. Getting them to say the go word themselves was cute."

"You have no idea how frightened I was when they got on the elevator with me. I thought I would wet myself. Never let me do anything like this again."

He hugged me again as I sighed in bliss.

********

The two men admitted to being hired by Steven and Ava. Steven and Ava were arrested and charged with several crimes, including conspiracy to kidnap, unlawful imprisonment, and murder for hire. The two goons rolled over on them for everything they were hired to do. They were also the ones hired to kill Jackson and make it appear to be a robbery gone wrong.

Both Steven and Ava took plea agreements and agreed to fifteen-year sentences.

It turns out that Steven pulled stacks of money out of his wall safe to pay them. He handed that money to Ava who handed it to the two men. Both of their fingerprints were on the blood money.

The DA called it "Fucking amazing" when he found out that the men still had the cash in their hotel room. It all but guaranteed a conviction on my ex and daughter.

Due to my ex-husband's wealth and influence, they were out on bail with ankle monitors. On the day they were to report to court for their sentencing, I received a letter by courier. It was from my daughter.

My dearest Mom,

I can't explain how sorry I am for how things ended up. I don't remember when it happened but my father convinced me that you were cheating on him and would leave us when I graduated high school. I don't know why I believed him, but I did, and I wanted nothing to do with you after that. He convinced me not to let you know that I knew. He said he would handle you when the time was right.

I became disgusted by the sight of you and that was all my father needed to pull me into his web of bullshit.

He had me convinced that I would take over the company one day and would be one of the most powerful women in the country. I fell for every word of his seduction to his darkest side.

He showed me how truly evil and vile he was and I ate it up to follow in his footsteps. You have no idea what goes on behind the curtain and I hope you never find out. I'll just say that I was not a virgin when I married Jackson.

Please forgive me. I've come to realize that you were not the one cheating, it was him all along. It was all lies. He took your love away from me, our special relationship, and he will suffer for that.

I miss you and I love you. Prison is not enough punishment for what we've done and I will take care of the rest.

Love always and forever your daughter,

Ava

I dropped the letter and called her. It went to voicemail. I ran from the house and jumped into my car. I had to get to Steven's home as quickly as I could. I called his house, office, and any other number I could think of on the way. He wasn't answering either.

I called Jackson, we hadn't spoken in weeks once we got back to our lives.

"Jackson, I think Ava's going to kill Steven. You have to..."

"Lis," he said cutting me off. "You're too late. There's a policeman here now. They found them this morning."

"Oh my God! What happened?"

I slammed on the brakes and pulled into a parking lot. Tears were flooding my eyes and I could no longer see the road.

"Lis, come to the house. I'll tell you what I know, but come to me first."

"Damn it, Jackson! Tell me now? Is Ava alright?"

"Lis, I'm sorry. At 7:00 this morning, Ava poured some kind of accelerant on Steven while he slept and set him on fire."

I broke down, sobbing as hard as I ever have. They would lock her up for life. She'd never be free. Never have children. Never have a life.

"Lis, honey? Are you there?"

"Yes."

I sniffed back my tears, but that didn't work. My face was like a fountain.

"Lis, Ava is gone. She killed herself."

I dropped the phone and sat there in shock. I feared that she would go after Steven, but never allowed myself to think she would harm herself.

I don't know how much time had passed as I cried, but suddenly there was a knock on the window. It was Jackson and a policeman.

My door opened and Jackson gently pulled me out of the car.

"Thank you, Officer. I've got her from here."

He hugged me tightly as I cried into his chest.

"How did you find me?"

"I knew you were on your way to Steven's, so I just followed that route from your condo. The officer wanted to come along and make sure you were alright. Come on. Let's get you out of here."

He walked me to his car and sat me inside. After getting my keys from the ignition and locking my car, we drove off.

He held my hand as we drove to his house. Formerly the house of my daughter. He had kicked her out once she was arrested and she was living with my ex-husband.

I was surprised to see that there was no indication that my daughter ever lived there. There were no photos, none of her books, nothing visible at all. I wondered how often she was thereafter they were married.

"Let me get you something to drink," he said as I sat in his living room.

He handed me a glass of wine and sat beside me.

"Can I get you anything else? Are you hungry?"

For the first time all day, I laughed.

"No, Jackson. Thank you for taking care of me."

He took my hand and said, "It's nothing at all."

"Jackson, how did she die?" I hoped it wasn't painful, like in the fire she started.

"She slit her wrists and sat on the front steps while the house burned. She died in the ambulance on the way to the hospital."

I cried again for my daughter. Not for the one she had become, but for my little girl.

I fell asleep in Jackson's arms on that couch. When I woke, it was dark and he was stroking my hair.

I sprung up and stood. "Jackson, I'm sorry. I...I...didn't mean to fall asleep like that. I have to go."

He smiled and said, "I like it better when you call me Jax."

He stood and kissed my cheek. Taking me by the hand he said, "Come with me. It's time to get something in your stomach. It's almost ten."

I followed him to his kitchen, where he made some simple pasta.

While he cooked, we talked about the future.

"I know she's still my wife, but do you have any ideas for her funeral. Do you have a family plot or anything?"

"Yes, Steven's family has a large mausoleum. She and Steven will be placed there."

He nodded and said, "In the morning they will release her to the funeral home. Would you like to help me make the arrangements?"

"Yes, if that's alright."

"Of course it is, Lis. She was your child. You have more right than I at this point to have your wishes met."

"Thank you."

********

After dinner, I said, "Thank you for being with me today. I appreciate you taking care of me."

He hugged me again and said, "I'm always here for you. You don't have to worry about anything."

"Will you drive me home please?"

"Why don't you stay? I've got plenty of room. You shouldn't be alone tonight."

I didn't have to think about it. I was an emotional wreck and was burned out.

Sighing, I said, "Well, alright. As long as it's not too much trouble."

"Oh, silly girl. Of course, it's no trouble at all."

"Come on upstairs. I've got some t-shirts that would work as a nightgown for you and if you'd like a shower, the guest room you'll be in has an en-suite bathroom."

"Thank you, I appreciate it."

After a soothing hot shower, I went to say goodnight and stopped in shock at his open bedroom door.

He was standing at the foot of his bed, dressed only in a pair of shorts. I couldn't take my eyes off of his muscular back and legs. He was ripped!

I snapped out of it when he turned around and smiled at me. My god! His torso was a work of art. Every muscle was cut and defined without looking too much like a body-builder would.

I swear I could feel my arousal dribbling down my leg.

"Everything alright?" He asked.

"Y...yes," I stammered. "I just wanted to say goodnight and saw that your light was on."

He walked over, placed his hand softly on my cheek, and chastely kissed me. "Good night, Lis. If you need anything, just give me a shout."

I nodded and went to my room. I closed the door and got under the blanket as quickly as possible. I was so hot, I couldn't stand it. I lowered my hand to my pantyless crotch and rubbed my clit. I pictured Jackson walking into the room and taking me. Just taking me and giving no thought to my pleasure, bending me over and slamming his cock deep within me. of my orgasm rolled through my body. I kept rubbing and trembled as a second wave hit me as I pictured Jackson's cock filling me with his cum.

I came down from my bliss and sucked my fingers clean. All the while, imagining that they were his clock I was cleaning.

I laughed at the thought. It had been so long since I'd given a blow job, I'd probably forgotten how. I'd stopped doing it for Steven once he started treating me poorly several years ago. Hell, I hadn't had sex with him since months before the wedding and that was almost two years prior. I'd been with no one since the divorce and I'd become an old maid, at nearly 40.

I cried myself to sleep.

********

I was awoken by Jackson gently stroking my cheek.

"Good Morning, Lis. Get dressed and come downstairs. My parents are here. They want to help us today with the arrangements.

"Okay, Jax. Give me some time to freshen up."

He rubbed my shoulder, smiled, and left.

I washed my face, ran a brush through my mop of red curls, and pulled my hair back into a ponytail. I was glad every day that I didn't see gray hairs. My mother was prematurely gray and it was always on my mind.

Feeling naked without any make-up, I walked downstairs and was greeted by Jackson's parents. They were a lovely couple and seemed deep in love. He was nothing like Steven.

"We're so sorry about Ava, Alyssa. With all of her issues, I know that at one time she was your little girl. Remember her that way. Not what Steven turned her into."

"Thank you, Mrs. Foster. That's what I plan to do," I said meaning every word. She would always be in my heart as my beautiful little girl.

I hadn't told anyone about the letter from Ava. I wonder what she meant by what Steven turned her into.

"Call me Angela, dear."

I nodded and Jackson came into the room.

"Mom, dad, let us eat real quick, and then we can head out. I've got to get Lis home to put on some fresh clothes and then we can head over to the funeral home."

"That's fine, son. Take your time. We'll meet you at the funeral home in two hours.

As we ate a quick breakfast of instant oatmeal and fresh fruit, I asked, "Don't your parents find it odd that I stayed here last night?"

"Not at all. They know that we became closer throughout our ordeal and understand that I brought you here to support you. They don't think that we had sex or anything."

I saw a look on his face that I couldn't recognize. Was it disappointment?

"Come on, I'll take you to your car and then follow you back to your place. I'll drive today. I'm sure it will be another emotionally draining day for you."

********

After a depressing day, I needed a pick me up. Jackson said, "Lis, I don't much feel like cooking tonight. Will you have dinner with me?"

"Of course, that sounds like a good idea."

"Good. Let's try the new Italian place on 5th. I've been dying to try it out. I'll drop you off so you can get ready and I'll pick you up at seven."

That sounded great to me. A romantic Italian restaurant that I'd have to dress up for? It would be like a date. I wished.

When he arrived to pick me up, I opened the door and almost fell over. He looked more delicious than anything I would eat at the restaurant. He had on a crisp, perfectly tailored blue suit with a white dress shirt and no tie.