Betrayed

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"My God, you look stunning," he said.

I smiled and twirled around. My loose black skirt rose slightly and gave him probably too much of a peek at the tops of my thigh high stockings.

"Thank you, kind sir. You clean up pretty well yourself."

He took my hand and led me down to his car.

We had an amazing dinner and didn't talk about my ex or my daughter once. We spoke about our sightseeing in Portugal, his business, my charity work, and everything else a couple would talk about on a first date. It seemed like he was treating it as a date. He was amazing company.

We were walking up to my condo when I asked, "Would you like to walk by the riverfront?"

He smiled widely and said, "I'd love to. But we have to get popcorn."

I laughed and agreed. The river walk was like a boardwalk area and had many vendors and attractions. One of the favorite vendors was a popcorn cart whose popcorn was unlike any I'd ever tasted. It was even featured on a television show about hidden food gems.

"Thank you for dinner, Jax. It's been a long time since I've gone out."

"Thank you for joining me. I enjoyed it very much."

He made me stop walking and said, "Open wide."

"What?"

"Open your mouth. I'm going to toss a piece of popcorn in. Haven't you ever done that?"

"No."

"Well, you're in for some fun then. Open up."

I opened my mouth and let that silly man toss popcorn at my face until he made one into my mouth. I was laughing so hard, I almost choked on it.

He high-fived me as if I were his buddy and we walked on.

Once the popcorn was gone he held my hand. It was a beautiful night. The weather was warm, the moon was bright and I could even see some stars in the sky. Light pollution prohibited seeing most of them, but we had enough to call it romantic.

We came upon a vendor that sold fruity drinks made with alcohol. We each got a daiquiri and carried on holding hands.

"Jackson?"

"Uh oh! It's Jackson again. Time to be serious."

I laughed and said, "Okay, jerk. Jax, I know I'm older than you and you were married to my daughter, but I can't help but feel a deep connection with you."

He stopped walking and let go of my hand.

He put his hands on my shoulders and said, "Alyssa?"

"Oh, it's Alyssa now?" I threw back at him.

He smiled, took my hand, and said, "My sweet, Lis. I felt it in Lisbon. I never felt this way about your daughter. I'm not even sure what this feeling is, but I like it. I'd kinda like to see where it goes."

And then he kissed me.

I'd never felt such a passionate kiss. My lips were open and in a moment his tongue parted them even more. I tasted the strawberry from the daiquiri and the butter and salt from the popcorn on his lips, it was divine.

Pulling me closer to him, I could feel his hardening bulge as he broke the kiss and hugged me tightly.

"Let's head back, my Lis."

His words from our drunken night in Lisbon came to mind. "Another time, another place." I desperately hoped that was that time and the place.

As we approached the entrance to my building, he squeezed my hand tighter and smiled at me when I looked up at him.

I couldn't help but laugh at his lack of subtlety.

"What's so funny," he asked.

"You're acting like a nervous schoolboy. If you think there is a question as to whether or not I'm inviting you up, there is none. And it certainly won't be for a nightcap. I expect to be properly made love to."

"He shook his head and laughed. "Yes, dear."

I had barely opened my door when he had me against the wall, kissing me hungrily. Every kiss, every touch of his hands were filled with lust and desire. I tried to return each with as much as he put into them, however, he was a master.

When he broke our kiss, I felt as if I was in a trance. My eyes were still closed when I asked, "Would you like a drink?"

He laughed and lifted me into his arms, carrying me towards my bedroom.

"The last door on the left," I said as he effortlessly carried me to bed.

He placed me gently onto the bed and took off his coat and kicked off his shoes. I laughed at the sight of his polka dot socks.

"What? You don't like my socks?"

"No," I said. "They're perfectly you."

I stood and asked him, "Please get my zipper."

As I turned, his fingers slid across my shoulders. I was constantly amazed by the little touches he always seemed to do. Was it part of his seduction? Or was it just his desire to touch me? I didn't care as long as he kept doing it.

He nuzzled my neck and licked my skin in small circles as he lowered the zipper on my dress. I could smell his aftershave, and still a hint of strawberry as I swooned into him.

My dress fell, pooled around my ankles, as I turned to him.

"The stockings and heels stay on," he said.

"Mm, are you a leg man, Jax?"

"Only yours, my Lis."

As he kissed me I felt him unclasp my bra and then he pulled back. He was frustrating me with his teasing. I wanted to kiss him forever and he kept pulling back, diverting attention elsewhere.

His hand slid beneath the cups of my bra and as he took my heaving breasts into his strong hands, he pushed the strapless breast prison off with the backs of his hands.

Bending down he took one into his mouth and latched onto the nipple. The sensation was heavenly. My head fell back with the pleasure from my ultra-sensitive nipple, coursing through my body. Sucking and softly biting my hard nib, he lowered his other hand to my panties and hooked his fingers in.

Unexpectedly, he dropped to his knees and kissed my stomach. An instant later my panties joined my dress at my ankles.

For a moment I was embarrassed that I hadn't trimmed my hair. I hadn't needed to in so long, I'd never expected him to be staring directly into my overgrown thatch that night.

He must've felt my reticence. His voice broke my thoughts, saying, "I hope you're not one of those women that think a man giving her oral pleasure is nasty."

I was shocked by that. Did my daughter think that? Oh, God! I had to stop thinking of her.

"I'd always wanted my ex to do it. Unfortunately, he never would."

He licked around my belly button and slowly rose, his tongue never leaving my body, as he worked his way up.

He kissed me on the cheek and said, "Darling, I'd love to dine at your Y."

He gently pushed me back into the bed and I sat as soon as my legs hit the edge.

Lifting my legs to his shoulders, he kissed me from my ankle to my stocking top on both legs.

"I love the feel of good stockings on my skin," he said. "It's such a turn-on."

I felt the pressure and wetness from his tongue slide along my inner thigh and it had me quivering with anticipation. I was finally going to have a man eat me. Fuck Steven and his selfishness. I finally had a real man between my legs and would be treated as a woman should.

The moment his tongue hit my slit I shuddered. With broad strokes of his pointed tongue, he licked from top to bottom. When he moved his attention to my inner lips, it was as if I'd died and gone to heaven. I didn't even know I had nerve endings where he was licking. I always rubbed my clit and used a vibrator while masturbating. I'd never dreamed I had other sensitive spots.

My mind was lost in the shocks he was sending through me when his finger entered my tunnel. My legs suddenly shot out, reflexively, when he found my g-spot.

"Oh yes!" I shrieked and then he blew my mind when he took my swollen clit between his lips and sucked on it. It didn't take long to erupt over his magical tongue and amazing fingers.

"Yes, baby, yes. Like that. So good. So fucking good," I cried as my body shook in uncontrollable tremors. It was as if my entire body was cumming, not just my well-satisfied lady parts.

As I was coming down, I felt him slide up to me and kiss me before I fell asleep.

********

I woke with a start and looked around my darkroom. I was shocked and embarrassed that I fell asleep on him. I saw the time was after midnight and as my eyes adjusted I saw him sleeping peacefully beside me.

I had to stifle a laugh as I noticed his Superman boxer shorts. At least he had gotten undressed and comfortable.

Since he was above the covers, I could admire his body. He was such a perfect specimen of a man, I couldn't believe he wanted me.

I traced my hand softly along his hard six-pack abs and down to the opening of his shorts. I felt the thickness and length of his soft member and couldn't believe it.

As I was pulling it out, he shifted. I'd hoped I didn't wake him as I wanted to wake him with my mouth. After seeing he was still asleep, I pulled him through the hole and had it free.

I glared, wide-eyed, and curious at his hardening shaft. I suddenly became scared. It had been so long since I'd given a blowjob, I didn't want to hurt him or embarrass myself. I wanted to give him pleasure.

The moonlight barely crept through the drawn curtains, casting the room in a soft glow. Just enough light to see him harden in my hand. I realized his testes were still inside of the boxers and freed them.

Large and weighty, I rolled them in my hand. I loved the feel of his skin. He didn't have a lot of hair and I wondered if he shaved or trimmed. I didn't care as I decided to taste him.

I shifted and placed myself between his legs. My face was so close to his fully erect organ, I could smell his manliness. Steven had an unpleasant smell, yet Jackson's was turning me on. I took one of his balls into my mouth and sucked softly, rolling my tongue along his skin.

I rolled my eyes back as I savored his taste. If this was his normal, I would make sure to taste him a lot.

I licked his long, thick shaft. Feeling every bulging vein along the way to the top, I took his enormous head into my mouth. I'd never had anything like it there before and wasn't sure I could take it in.

I was swirling my tongue around his purple, pulsing head when he woke.

"Now this is how a guy should wake up every day," he said.

I came off of him with a pop. "I'm sorry I fell asleep. I don't know what came over me."

He laughed and said, "It's called an orgasm."

I playfully slapped his chest and said, "Very funny, shall I continue?" As I lowered my head, he stopped me and pulled me up for a kiss.

"No, I believe you required a good rogering from me."

I snickered and said, "You men never listen. I said I wanted you to properly make love to me. There's a big difference, you know."

"Is there? Well let's find out, shall we?"

In a flash, he sprung from the bed and pulled his underwear off. His hard shaft bounced after it slipped through and was freed from its cage.

I slid up the sheets until my head found the pillows and then he spread my legs. Again he kissed my ankles and worked his way up and down my legs. I loved it and hoped it was part of his standard repertoire.

Instead of eating me as before, he slid up my body and suckled my breasts. I swear, if he would have done it a bit longer I would have cum just from that.

He was kissing me deeply when I felt him slide his organ along my slit, testing my readiness. It was a wasted effort, I'd have been dripping wet simply talking to him.

Satisfied, he found the entrance to my channel and expertly entered me slowly.

"Oh shit!" I gasped as he stretched me. He stopped and started again, slowly pulling out and sliding up to my clit, then gently reentering me.

When he finally hit my back wall, he sat back onto his heels. His hard shaft still deep inside me, he lifted my butt off of the bed to follow him up.

He circled my clit with his thumb and began to slowly rock back and forth. The sensations from the upward angle at which he was entering me and his manipulation of my button had me in a daze. All of a sudden my body shook, I trembled, erupting in another mind-blowing orgasm. Jesus, the man could fuck!

I'd never felt anything like it. I was so full and he was only half-way entering me. I expected him to batter my cervix with his size and he was doing just the opposite. He wasn't giving me his full length at all.

I gasped as I started to come again. A tear fell, as I thought that what I was feeling was truly being made love to.

I wrapped my legs around his back and crossed my ankles. For some reason that made him smile and he switched and lowered me to the bed.

Leaning forward he kissed me and whispered into my ear, "I love the feeling of being wrapped in your legs."

He continued his soft, gentle stroking and he seemed to be able to last forever.

"You feel so good, Lis. Like a soft velvet glove made for my body."

"Mm-hm, you're not so bad yourself, lover."

He started stroking deeper and new sensations poured over my body. How could his penis moving in my vagina make my feet and shoulders tingle?

He picked up speed and I knew he was close. "Give it to me, Jax. Make me yours. I'll never be with another." He smiled and rolled me over without pulling out.

On my hands and knees, I rocked with him and we found a rhythm. He had my ass cheeks in his hands, squeezing them tightly and creating all-new glorious sensations. If he tried, he could make me hear colors the way he made me feel.

"Can I rock your world now?" He dared ask me as I felt drops of his sweat fall on me.

"If what you've done so far doesn't count as rocking my world, do your worst, baby."

He lifted a handoff of me and I dropped my face into the pillow. He was playing my body like a piano, as if he were Beethoven himself.

When his slick thumb circled my rosebud, I almost pulled away. As if he sensed my hesitation, he said, "Trust me."

Of course, I would trust him and I suppose my body relaxed enough for him to take it as the go-ahead he needed.

When his thumb entered me I cried out, "Oh fuck!" He didn't move it, but the pressure was intense. It created all new sensations and in a few seconds, I was over the cliff in orgasm again.

That time he followed me and I felt his release coating my inner depths. He held his position pressed against my back wall releasing stream after stream of his love deep into my depths.

He pulled his thumb, then his softening penis out of me, and walked off to the bathroom. My eyes were closed in bliss until I felt the warm washcloth glide over my skin and lower lips.

I watched as he folded the washcloth and took it to my hamper. I marveled at the muscles of his glorious butt as they flexed. How did I get so lucky as to have him finally? I only hoped it lasted and wasn't a one night stand.

********

"What's the matter," he asked sliding back into bed. I sighed contentedly as he wrapped me in his arms and snuggled into me.

"Nothing's the matter, Jax. I was just hoping that this..."

"Don't think that, Lis. You're not a fling for me. I thought that was clear."

"I don't know. I'm older than you. You clearly have a thing for young women, it's..."

"Damn it!" He said getting out of bed. I tried not to look at it as he paced around the room angrily, but his flaccid cock was swinging around and turning me on.

"Lis, I told you I'm...what?"

He noticed me staring and not into his eyes.

"Your thingy is flopping around and I kinda want you to come back to bed."

We started laughing and he slid back into bed with me. I snuggled into him and said, "You're just going to give me some time to get used to you being in my bed. I..."

"Lis, I don't want to be just in your bed. I want to be in your heart."

I didn't have a response to that. I fell asleep in his loving arms.

********

The next three days were a blur. It was back to grieving for my daughter. Emotions ran high and low. I must've received a hundred calls from family, friends, and co-workers. The worst of it was the press.

Jackson was amazing and issued a press release on behalf of the family that was perfect in its combination of grief over the loss of his wife and my daughter and contempt for her crimes.

We didn't have a wake for her but had an open funeral. I don't know what Steven's estate did for him.

One thing that shocked me was Steven's first wife, Ariel, coming to Ava's funeral.

She came up to me after the mass and said, "Well, I have to say you really got fucked in the end huh?"

I looked at her, shocked.

"You stole my husband and gave him a child. Years later that child kills him and herself. If that's not the greatest irony in history, I don't know what is," she said laughing.

I was pissed, I was about to lash out when I felt a hand on my shoulder.

Jackson had come up from behind me, "Ariel, why don't you leave and gloat somewhere else. No one here cares what you think."

"Fuck you, Jackson. I just wish she would have been able to kill you as they planned," she snapped.

She stormed off without looking back.

"What the hell was that all about," I asked.

"We dated for a while a few years ago. She wasn't happy when I broke up with her. She was a bit too obsessed with Steven for my liking."

"You dated her? But she's so much older than you."

"I told you that age doesn't matter to me. That's all in your head, not mine."

"She was obsessed with Steven?"

He shook his head and said, "Yeah. Very much so. She even...holy shit!"

He turned and ran off. I didn't understand what had just happened, but I was whisked off to my car to go to the cemetery.

********

After thanking the priest after the funeral, I walked alone to my car. At thirty-nine years old I lost my only child. My hope for future grandchildren being lost hurt the most. I knew I'd already lost her, but before the ordeal, I'd held out hope I'd get to be a grandmother. I suppose being a grandmother in my forties would have been strange, but it would have been nice.

I hadn't seen Jackson since after church. I wondered where he'd gone off to and never found out. I'd also hoped he would keep me company, I hadn't seen him since our night of bliss.

My phone rang, it was Jackson.

"Hi, Jax."

"Listen, I know who set up the cameras."

I hadn't thought about the cameras in a while. I'd assumed it was a mystery to which I'd never know the solution.

"Who was it, Jax?"

"Ariel. She was obsessed with Steven. I told you I broke up with her over it, but it was more that she was obsessed with revenge."

"Revenge?"

"Yeah. Once she realized she was too old to have children, her hatred for him grew. She was obsessed with making Steven pay for having a child with you and leaving her. I'd forgotten all about it after we broke up. She moved to LA and I never heard from her again."

"Wow, that's nuts. She never wanted kids when she was married to him. It's why he divorced her and married me."

"Well, it's over now. Balboa is going to visit her. Her having the cameras installed means she knew of their plan to knock me off and she did nothing about it. Balboa figures she was waiting until they did it and then she'd blackmail Steven or something."

"Unbelievable," I said.

"Yeah, hey look—I'm gonna swing by. I don't want you alone right now."

"I'm fine, Jax. Sad, of course, but fine."

"No, text me when you're home and I'll swing by."

"I'm five minutes away."

"Good, me too."

"Oh, you're close?"

"Of course. Look in your mirror."

The call ended and I looked in the rearview mirror. Sure enough, he was there waving.

********

I handed him a cup of coffee and sat with him at the kitchen table. I'd just finished another bout of crying—I still couldn't believe my little girl was gone—and he was doing his best to console me.

"I don't suppose it will ever get easier will it?"

"Of course it will, Lis. You'll still feel the pain of her loss, but over time it will lessen."

"You know, I keep hearing things about her. Just small, vague comments that slip out."