All Comments on 'Betrayed by Her Stockings - Rewrite'

by NylonDreams

Sort by:
  • 75 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Not a fan of crossdressing, anyway need a closure though

betrayedbylovebetrayedbylovealmost 3 years ago

Damn

I call bullshit. Why did you re-write this fucking tale? The original was excellent.

When a man reaches his sexual apex with a loving wife he doesn't want to stop things. Everything was on her and she sought out another. I wonder how much of this tale is fiction and how much is real. You like to do re-writes? Try again.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Second part is a relief

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

It was a good story but it still mentions how it's her needs and true lack of communication about them so she goes out. She could have forced it more be assertive like she says she is just seems like she still hiding her guilt with all these "but".

XimandXimandalmost 3 years ago

1 star, lmao.

All this story is is an excuse.

dragonmann72dragonmann72almost 3 years ago

Dreams, it is true most stories on this site are written one sided. Someone once wrote, 'Take the best you hear from both sides and the worst you hear from both sides and somewhere in the middle is the truth'. Using that process, he wanted fame and she wanted to be dominant sometimes. They quit talking and now we wait for the end result.

Whether it was your intention or not, the only true thing these two had in common was great sex in the beginning. If they had anything else, he would have listened to her concerns about the unit, and she would have been more supportive. If their is a third chapter (Marks response) they will still end up divorced because Mark's ego won't let him forgive and her ego will never understand that letting another touch you in your personals when when you're not married to them is still wrong.

Good luck with that attempt.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Frankly, the first version was way better.

This trash made no sense, and went off the rails as soon as Mark started cross dressing.

Just awful.

2**

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

"I did not have an affair. I accept that I had an inappropriate relationship which I should never have become involved with in the first place."

Horse... shit. Cheating whore. End of story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Walks like a duck, talks like a duck, but she says it's a chicken. I cry fowl! (pun intended) She meets a man not her husband in a hotel room, engages in sexual behavior with him. She repeatedly states it was not an affair...it was an affair. It passed the duck test and failed the "Can we talk openly about what we do or do we need to keep it secret?" test. If you can't talk about it in polite company such as your spouse, family, friends or children then the things you're doing with another man are wrong.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

The author has decent writing skills technically, but the plot is off. In particular, although it may appeal to some deviants here, the cross-dressing part is simply absurd. I do think this author has potential, though.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Can you say "run on"? Way too much useless information in this trainwreck. Just plain badly done.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Damn......if this was a true story I would be writing to the idiot to swallow his pride, and BTW I HATE CHEATERS, but this isnt that. I would tell him to remember Manchester and ask him if he thinks he will ever meet anyone even close to her. yeah it would take time..................Sad tale

JJ

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Worse than the original.

ibbunkibbunkalmost 3 years ago

Good first half.

iameaseliameaselalmost 3 years ago

Absolutely nope on this.

Not sure what kind of brain damage brought out the "I didnt have an affair" (while obviously yes she did) but it took some seriously bad repeated hits to the head to get to some place where that depth of stupid seems anything but.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

The author could use some polishing in style and a bit less wordy. There were many repeated excuses which made the key emotion of anger and guilt just drag on. I think that if this is a fictional story that the author is getting the emotional response they are looking for from the audience. That alone can give a story credence. Which I saw as the highlight of the story. How I as reader felt angry at Stephanie for how she thought it was ok to be intimate with another person and not call that an affair. That just pisses me off. If it was the guy or the girl. But if they can't own the fact they had both a physical and emotional affair is very emotionally provoking. So CHEERS for writing a story that pissed me off. Sometimes we all need a story that gets under our skin and makes us hate someone that is not in real life.

baulloyder68baulloyder68almost 3 years ago

I didn't read the original but If this is a rewrite I think you should rewrite it again. In the ending portion it was just; He said, she said and they were both fucked up and both were wrong. There wasn't much I liked about it.

Hooked1957Hooked1957almost 3 years ago

You had a good beginning, but at the end you added a bunch of crap that the reader couldn't possibly know, killing this effort. Since this was a re-write, you should have written that into the story, not included it as an afterword.

Hooked

danbo56danbo56almost 3 years ago

not interested in the other comments I thought this is an excellent story now we need the next part of the story the conversation please please please do a second part to this story I would have given this more stars if they were available 6+ for me

WargamerWargameralmost 3 years ago

Another chapter please.

WargamerWargameralmost 3 years ago

Now just an awful story, none of the MCs have any redeemable features worth noting, she cheated, no bones about it and he is a complete nong.

Scores 1/5

WhoGivesAShitWhoGivesAShitalmost 3 years ago

Nice comeback. Stefanie made points, but she’s wrong: discussing her sex life with someone other than her husband, or professional psychologist, was intimate. She may not have cum with Ray, but she received fulfillment of her sexual control needs. Intimate conversations, and sex - regardless of penetration- on multiple occasions, is an affair.

26thNC26thNCalmost 3 years ago

Can’t get by the cross dressing . Could have been a good story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Please another chapter to the story.

fritz51fritz51over 2 years ago

Oh gee, now she did nothing wrong? How many times at the hotel room naked with another man, coming home with cum stains on her? Not an affair?

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago
Hmm

So how did he find semen in her panties if it never happened. Way to much in her explanation didn’t really fit the scenario.

SexecutionerSexecutionerover 2 years ago

It makes sense now, a crossdresser who's a Man United fan.....

usaretusaretover 2 years ago

I just cannot tell who is lying. Too convoluted for my taste. I

hicountryriderhicountryriderover 2 years ago

Explain that this connect between finding seaman and her underwear long before she was busted.

Explain her near pathological nher pathological need for the kind of sexual preference she was interested in.

Also explain why she couldn't understand how work in the special unit and seeing the very worst of sexual perversion would change a man and move him away from the kind of perversions she's to enjoy with him.

Explained her vicious dismissing behavior from her husband. Her die tribe does not wash it is self serving in the extreme.

Explain also that she was meeting the sky in the hotel room twice a week for nearly 6 months.

Sorry her ramblings are that of a sociopath

MattblackUKMattblackUKover 2 years ago

She is the gaslighter. Interesting to see her take on it.

Wash2015Wash2015over 2 years ago

I commented on the initial story and was curious why she did it. It was interesting to see her take and I do have some sympathy for her. Still not a huge fan of the writing style but this version came across more rounded/ realistic/ shades of grey as opposed to the black and white first version.

However as others mentioned, even if he never put his penis inside her, they had an emotional affair and still a limited physical affair. They went this far, maybe it was a 1 time thing to go this far, maybe it would eventually go farther, can't see into the future.

Regardless, some couples even finding out your significant other made out with someone can be a huge blow to the relationship and they had multiple sex acts with each other. So her claiming no affair is thin at best. After the initial separation should they have talked for closure at least and to know how far the wife really went, maybe. But as much as the cop husband changed and isn't blameless, that is no excuse for what the wife did.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Her claiming no affair is delusional. It was sexual yes no penetration. It was heavier anti monogamy than traditional sex.

Not even a small case she had a choice to leave her marriage.

amygdalaamygdalaabout 2 years ago

Wow WTF did I just read!!!!!!! Who sat down and constructed this pile of hot wet heaping garbage of dog shit. It’s her fault but yet somehow it’s not her fault!!! She had an affair yet she claimed she didn’t have an affair!!! Why re-write the original only to try and make the indefensible defensible?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

She did have an affair, she needs to look in the mirror.

LucasredLucasredabout 2 years ago
Good story

Despite all the readers wanting the wife burned at the stake, it really does take two to make a marriage work. If one spouse begins to see the other as 'the enemy', the marriage will break down. He stopped being her husband and started thinking of her as the enemy, with predictable results. Her actions were wrong but a person can only stay in a marriage by themselves for so long. Excellent, well thought out story with some depth. As in most failed marriages, nobody won.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Well written, but she is delusional if she thinks she didn't "have an affair." She had a sexual relationship with a man not her husband. Even if we believe everything she says, it was an affair built around kink, but it was still an affair.

Even if the stress of the Sexual Assault Unit caused the personality changes (dubious) and the heartache she describes, there were appropriate ways to deal with that which do not include kinky sex play with someone else. Even by her own account, she did not involve close friends or family members to intervene, have a confrontation with him, give an ultimatum that they get counseling or separate, nothing.

My prior life involved for years lots of contact with law enforcement; it is tough, the stresses are huge, and lots of spouses feel shut out because there is a world that the cops, prosecutors, etc do not want to talk about with someone they love. There are sights these cops see that they never can unsee and they want to insulate family from that ugliness. Screw her.

hectarehectareabout 2 years ago

Mark should watch the tapes, leave the unit and reconcile with Stephanie. Good read, 5*.

bigurnbigurnabout 2 years ago

This was the worst piece of writing that I have read on this site... It is rambling and a bunch of California/New York philosophy type of Psychobabble.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Ok. I liked the first half of this story. The second half, I read page one, then skipped to here. This should not be in living wives, because it’s a fetish. Not my cup of tea. Sorry, one star.

vickitvohiovickitvohioabout 2 years ago

I re-read this. I think you have ruined me for my desire to always hear from the cheating wife. 2*s

kirei8kirei8about 2 years ago

You leave stories unfinished thinking it's cool. It's not.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Just read the stories in full. Unfortunately, the ending was abrupt and seemed unfinished. I don’t agree with the previous letter that your ending the story was meant to be “cool”…but a better conclusion of some would have be much more filling. Dropped rating to a 3 instead of a 4 or 5

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I am seeing comments and realise none have read the whole story. It shows graphically how things become distorted. It would appear many just want retribution and revenge instead of any form of loving in loving wives.

NVDiceGuyNVDiceGuyabout 2 years ago

Dide! That wife response made the whole story. Terrific rewrite really compelling

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

She is delusional at best. She had an inappropriate sexual affair no matter how she tries to spin it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Complete and utter self serving justification for personal list. Making her husband ss the causative motivator in hrr betrayal is self serving delusional justification writ large.

I thought this a terrible story.

Not criticizing you as a person but the story? Absolurely.

MasterKoteMasterKotealmost 2 years ago

Should've left the original alone instead of this rewrite.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Should of left well alone this is just silly

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

The old saying goes "Less is More". Reverse that and you have this story exactly: "More is Less."

The author should have left the original story alone and moved on. 2

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Ok. just another Narcissist woman, who tries to excuse her actions , in bringing down their marriage. Fish ain’t biting. If she was unhappy, she should have suggested counseling. But it’s not about saving her marriage, it never was. it’s about getting what she wants, regardless of any consequences. And controlling the spin, so she doesn’t look like the bad guy. Woman have been doing this, from the beginning of time. I am willing to bet, if a woman had given the order to crucify Jesus Christ, her female descendants would still be defending her! There is only one way, for a guy to “ Win” in this scenario. Get taped evidence of her cheating. Hold it over her, in the divorce. Make sure family, and friends, know what’s she did. Refuse to ever talk to her again, about the situation. If you cannot get her out of your life ( shared kids) make sure you minimize any contact with her. Besides screwing you in s divorce, her most pressing victory, would be trying to get back to a friendly relationship with you. As Clint Eastwood said “ Don’t give the prick, the satisfaction”.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Having been a Senior Health And Safety Manger in a British Police Force she is right current health and safety regulations have to be followed including risk assessments of the job, trauma (including PTSD) on the individual and team and Occupational Health issues for sickness etc. H&S Law in Britain is the only law that id Guilty until proved innocent. It is not criminal law nor civil law. It is prosecuted under criminal law. Thus Police Scotland is negligent under H&S Law. However, she was at fault and it was an affair. It does not have to be solely sex. She got caught up with someone and it went far too far. It went too far emotionally first. He did not talk his promotion over properly with his wife and did not listen to her. That said her actions broke them.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

and now you are just one of an innumerable company of SWAM DONKEYS.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

The author put forth a good effort to correct the deficiencies in the original story, but the rewrite did not gell together as a well paced, believable tale. For a couple who had explored crossdressing and other taboo fantasies together to suddenly develop such severe communications problems seemed unlikely. Why did she not demand they see a counselor together? Why turn to another man instead? Since the wife gave up on marriage so easily, her later protestations of love do not ring true. If nothing else, the interaction between them during their confrontation, after she was caught in the act by the other wife, should have played out differently if she knew she had made a mistake and truly was remorseful.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

That's a whole, heaping pike of bullshit and copium.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

She spent time with another man. Ate and drank with him. Shared emotional support together. This is dating behavior. Regardless of how much sexual contact there was, it was most definitely an affair!

ZK

AA82ndAAAA82ndAAover 1 year ago

I read the cheaters words. If you review Mark's account her word don't make sense. "Naked weekend and she is infuriated? Enough said. Notice she doesn't mention any of his entries into sex.

nestorb30nestorb30over 1 year ago

Hmm, perhaps Mark did dri e her away.

sf4951sf4951over 1 year ago

if you dont want to be married just divorce simple to understand.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Regardless of her delusions, it was still a full blown affair and adultery. Wow. Yeah no penetrative sex but everything else. Crazy.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Yeah this is revised a lot. Ok Mark was apparently a jerk and the wife really unhappy. But how is her dominatrix relationship with Ray remotely appropriate? It is indeed sexual and while by some definitions not a full blown sexual affair, it is a lot of sexual infidelities. Especially on that birthday session. Mark should have watched the tapes, but she fled and didn't fight for it until too late. Maybe her Mark was ondurate and cold now, but she had a secret intimate relationship with another man despite her rules. No penetrative sex until thr face fuck dildo. Plenty of walking, control, being naked or near naked caressing his cock with stocking, making him come on her chest, etc. How is that not marital infidelity? And eventually she woukd have gone further if not caught. That is how boundaries she pushed. If she was so unhappy with Mark, demand counseling or get a separation or even divorce. Her exploring her dominattix fetish with Ray was really ill-advised and affected their marriage though she woukd deny it. Meanwhile why did Sheila take Ray back? I guess they are in therapy with an uncertain future. So why does she think her old Mark woukd look at her letter and then the tapes and went to reconcile, while new Mark would nit? Seems kind of delusional.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Ok. This is a clear example, of why you should quit while you are ahead. I read the first page, was disgusted, and skipped to the end. This isn’t a “ Loving wives” story, it should go into cross dressing, or some other category. Not my cup of tea- One star.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Just kind of pathetic. So self-absorbed and selfish. A Bad heart and trashy mind go together.....

JusteenKJusteenK11 months ago

There are a lot of spineless, anonymous cunts venting their miserable spleen here. Not to the Lit admins, stop anonymous commenting. All they bring is angst and opprobrium.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Being a dominatrix with Ray and wanting him off while spending sexual time with him while husband works a night shift, is cheating. She claims it was not an affair because they didn't cross thr rules she and Ray established with their self serving rationalizations. Umm no. She objectively cheated. Wanking is sexual contact. She did not have a true extramarital affair with vaginal, oral, or anal intercourse but she gave sexual comfort to another man outside thr marriage. Period. After all thr revisions from their original story, yeah maybe their marriage sucked (at least from her perspective) buy in thr end she killed their marriage. Where did she think was all going to end. Delusional.

BlueEyd2BlueEyd210 months ago

She definitely had an affair and she definitely cheating on her husband. The fact that she is so clueless and immature not to realize it makes it clear there is no coming back from what she did. How could there be if she believes what she did wasn't so bad to begin with ("an inappropriate relationship" seriously?)

I don't get why she continues to blame his joining the unit on their divorce. It was ALL on her and her actions.

And why the other couple decided to stay married is beyond me too.

The wife as a delusional whack job that never respected her husband.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

This was one big rationalization of an affair(emotional). If Mark was that bad she should have left and not act a total bitch.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Just a slut who of lies to herself and everyone else to rationalize being a slut

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

The slut had an affair of course. Mark may have been an asshole but just divorce.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

This story was an improvement on the previous one. However I do not buy into the wife’s “I didn’t have an affair” non sense. I am sure people justify it that way all time but it’s just so they don’t have to face what they did. If anything she had a strong emotional affair with Ray. Knowing sexual things he didn’t even share with his wife. I get it, Mark was a dick. Then get counseling before the affair, talk to him and/or leave him. Don’t gaslight him by saying if you had only done 1, 2, 3 you wouldn’t have forced my hand. No whore, you did what you wanted.

WargamerWargamer8 months ago

Of course it was an affair she is delusional in her rationalisations to justify her cheating.

She deserved what she got, because she caused the mess thru her lack of communication.

How the hell can she be a good lawyer her communication skills are shit

3/5

Medussa55Medussa556 months ago

Doesn't really fit with the first attempt does it?

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

The author cleverly present how people can convince themselves that that reality is not true an their alternate concept is reality. A decent read.

Pinto931Pinto9311 day ago

The original story was average, this was awful!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userNylonDreams@NylonDreams
972 Followers
Retired, prefer sensual rather than violent sex stories. Love lingerie and stockings.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

SIMILAR Stories