Betrayed Over Conception Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I had an air horn fitted to the truck, so when I went down the steep bank to the flat beside Jacqui's house and blew a blast, birds went scattering from the trees and the sound echoed down the valley as if it were a civil emergency alert.

The three of them came tearing out of the house only to find my little truck and me getting out of it innocently. Only suddenly my mind wasn't innocent – I was looking at a pair of truly magnificent legs that made me almost go weak at the knees.

Carlee had her blonde hair piled on top of her head and was wearing this snappy looking wide-necked lacy top; then came an exposed tanned belly, only slightly rounded, with an imitation diamond in the navel and then a short black skirt perhaps just long enough to be called modest. The heels were three-inches, I'd bet. I felt like whining, oh Carlee, can't we just go straight to bed.

I wore a short-sleeved white shirt with most of the top buttons undone and my new shiny black sports cut trousers with very thin silver stripes and black socks and black Italian shoes.

"My god," sighed Jacqui, looking at me so I ignored Carlee and called out brightly, "Hi, Jacqui, hi Clive" to let him know I recognized them as a couple.

Carlee was pouting, so I went up, grabbed both hands and took half a step back, sweeping my eyes down from her hair-top to her shoes and back to her boobs, and I said softly, "Oh my!"

Over the years I'd found those two words can be killer words with a dame. Carlee turned a little pink and I definitely saw those breasts push forward ever so slightly.

"I can't help but be impressed," I whispered, we both knowing the other two were too far away to hear that. As I expected, she turned scarlet.

I kissed Jacqui goodnight on the cheek, whispering, "I'll bring her home a virgin" and that turned Jacqui pink. Or was it the sunset? No, she was biting her bottom lip and looking at me expressionlessly. Was I having a great time!

Taking Carlee's arm I took her to the driver's door and said have a drive.

"Oooh – this looks too big a brute for me."

I wondered if she habitually says that on a date.

She got quite excited when behind the wheel. There was plenty of room for her to back to turn and as the nose was pointing towards her mother and pal I suggested she push the red button on the dash to her left. The blare had Jacqui clasping her arms around her man in fright and then she gave us a very aggressive two finger farewell.

Dinner was lovely; we were both so charming to each other. As I'd guessed, her husband turned out to be a compulsive fornicator. Aren't men bastards.

"What are you going to do?"

"Go back to him, I suppose?"

"Do you want to do that?"

"Not really, but what's the alternative?"

I shrugged, deciding to say nothing as I wasn't a marriage counselor.

Parking up on the street to avoid disturbing Jacqui and lover who may be asleep as it was almost 1:00, we began walking down the metal track but Carlee struck immediate trouble with her high heels. I lifted her to cradle her into my arms.

"You shouldn't be doing this, I'm a married woman," she giggled. Giggling was easy as we'd had two bottles of wine.

All I said was it's a lovely evening to be walking and she sighed, and allowed her head to rest against me.

It is a long walk and soon she said, "God, you are strong and not even puffing; I'm no lightweight."

"Me Tarzan – you light, me strong," I gruffed, producing more giggling.

Her hand snaked into my open shirt and she felt around, but said nothing. She left her hand there, right over my heart. My dick stiffened, and dug in to her thighs.

We reached the front door and she didn't invite me in. She opened it, kissed me full on the lips then wriggled free, saying she'd had a thoroughly lovely evening and was gone. I stood looking at the door not believing it had closed.

I scratched my head, wondering what had happened. Oh yeah, it was simply I'd got ahead of myself and had been working out whether to nail her in the lounge or sunroom; the guest room was right next to Jacqui's bedroom so that was not the place for us.

Trudging back uphill to the street I kept thinking about her body, her personality and what a thoroughly wonderful lady she was. Lady? That's not usually my choice of word.

I drove home, flicking on to My Heart is Broken kind of music, which is easy to find at that time of night. I showered, thought of giving myself a good wank to get relief but was drying myself before realizing the job at hand had been over-looked. I canned it.

Fifteen minutes later the phone rang.

"Hi."

I sat upright, excited; it was her.

"Hi, missing me?"

There was quite a pause before she said yes.

"What are we going to do about it?"

"Come and get me – I'll be waiting at the top of the driveway. Should I bring a suitcase?"

"Yes, I want you to spend all day with me – it's Sunday, then I take you back as it will be your last night with your mother."

"Goodie."

You don't often hear people use that word these days. I consider it a word indicating absolute approval. It was becoming obvious to me that Carlee and I were on the same wave length.

"I'm coming," I said.

"You wait for me," she giggled, terminating the call before I realized how she'd was interpreting the word coming.

We had a wonderful Sunday together and when I took her home that afternoon Jacqui had a word with me, saying not to get my hopes up with Carlee as she would never leave her husband permanently. Carlee and her daughters adored him and Carlee accepted he was no worse than her with his infidelities as she was a random seducer of men.

"I'm sorry, Mike," said Jacqui, and that showed on her face. She was a good friend.

However, I wondered if Jacqui was telling the truth in an attempt to ensure that Carlee stayed on with the children's father. But Carlee came up to me as I went back into the garden to announce I was going; I guess my face told the story.

"Mom's had a quiet word with you, I think?"

"Yep."

"I'm sorry, Mike. I'll never leave him. The girls adore him and his carrying on allows me to play around, which is something I really like doing."

Women can be really heartless.

TO BE CONCLUDED

12