All Comments on 'Betsy - Reawakened Ch. 10'

by mimaster

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

I don’t know why Darren doesn’t want to mess around on the road. Seems like it would be fair given Betsy’s plans

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Love this and the Ann series. Looking forward to see where you take this. Only unrealistic part to me is Betsy hooking up with young golf pro. I think that there’s an excellent chance those rumors would spread at the club and in the community making it tough on everyone in the Thomas family. Seems that she’d want to be more discrete like Diane.

Ravey19Ravey19almost 2 years ago

Only come across this through the 2021 awards. Not sure why Betsy is up as sexist female for this instalment but need to read from the beginning. Still a 5 from me.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Congratulations on having Betsy nominated for the 2021 Literotica Awards: Sexiest Female Character in a Story! (https://literotica.com/s/literotica-readers-choice-awards-winners-2021) Hopefully, we'll see more of Betsy and Darren soon!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usermimaster@mimaster
Updated 12/27/23: Hello again readers. As I stated in the previous update, writing has resumed, along with some editing. I'm currently writing chapter 30 of Betsy. Once I get done with that this week, I need to write at least two chapters of Ann that I've charted so as not los...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES