Betsy - Reawakened Ch. 11

Story Info
Betsy tries out new rules with unexpected results.
17.7k words
4.77
4.1k
4

Part 11 of the 16 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 01/08/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
mimaster
mimaster
831 Followers

© 2021, All rights reserved -- mimaster

~*~*~*~*~*~*~

A deft repositioning the rearview mirror, Betsy took the cap off her lipstick cartridge. Twisting the bottom, she carefully applied the deep crimson shade that matched her eye shadow. She popped her full, luscious lips when she was done, causing a smile.

Her expression belied what she was feeling inside. She was nervous, her heart racing. Her mouth was dry, so she took a deep, calming breath and closed her eyes for a moment. Opening them, she nodded confidently.

"You can do this, Betsy. But for God's sake, no sex!"

It was such an odd thing to have cross her mind. After all, she'd had sex on her brain for days, and her husband had literally just given her the set of rules that would allow her such an endeavor just hours before. Darren had basically given her the green light.

Add to that how she'd dressed; namely the sexy, blue cocktail dress that Sam had given her. It was a gift given on the pretext of sex; Darren having offered up his wife to him for a weekend in exchange for him signing a lucrative five year contract with Beck Manufacturing. At least that's how both Darren and Betsy looked back on that eventual arrangement. The dress was the final catalyst that convinced her to go through with it, and she naturally associated it with all the nasty things she'd done with Sam once she accepted it.

It was short, backless, and showed plenty of cleavage. She couldn't wear a bra with it, and she'd never considered putting on panties. Her hair was done up, her makeup sultry and alluring. Her heels made her legs look even more magnificent than normal. She looked like she was going out to find someone to fuck. After all, that was what it was designed for in her wicked mind.

But she wasn't.

Stepping out of her car, she walked slowly toward the door. With only one other vehicle in the parking lot, she felt certain the place was empty save for the person she was there to see. Still, she scanned the windows as she passed by, looking for signs of anyone else inside.

The bell chimed on the door, the security feature making sense for an establishment open twenty-four hours a day. She headed straight for the counter, a devilish grin on her face as she saw him standing there.

"Well, good morning Mrs. Thomas."

"Good morning, Anthony. And please, we've talked about this. Call me Betsy."

He smiled and nodded, his curiosity brimming. "I'm surprised to see you. It looks like you're dressed for some fun. Is the Boone's Farm guy still in town?"

"Sam? No. Actually, I'm dressed like this for you," she winked.

"Uh, I'm not sure I follow."

"I've kind of set a precedent with you. And since I'm here to see you, I felt I owed it to you to stay consistent."

"Betsy, we've talked about this. Look, if I gave you the wrong impression, I apologize. You're incredibly sexy, and I would definitely jump -"

"There's no need to tell me how much you want to jump me, Anthony. I can see it in your eyes."

"I was going to say I would jump at the chance, if circumstances were different."

"Jump at the chance. Jump me. Kind of the same thing. And as much fun as it would be, I'm didn't come here to try and sway your mind. At least not about sex."

"Okay, well, why are you here?"

"I'm hoping to sway your mind elsewhere. Are we alone?"

"Yes," he nodded, looking around the store like it was a trick question and he needed to make sure.

"There's no tactful way to ask, and please don't think I'll be offended if you say no. I'll understand. I was wondering if it would be possible for you to be my distributor."

"What in the world are you talking about?" he laughed.

"When I was in here Saturday, you told me you're a small, local distributor. You also said you knew you didn't sell me the pot I'd smoked that night, and that I'd taken it from Gene's stash. I'm asking if you would be willing to sell to me directly, so I wouldn't have to feel guilty about stealing it from my son anymore."

"Are you serious?"

Tugging the front of her dress to the side, she exposed her left breast. Reaching inside, she pulled out two crisp hundred-dollar bills that were neatly folded and tucked into a hidden clip.

She left her breast out as she dropped the money on the counter. "How much will that buy me?"

He laughed. "Enough to send me to jail for quite a while."

"I'm serious Anthony. How much?"

"I told you, I just sell small amounts to my friends. I'm not trying to make a killing. Just enough to cover the effort."

"Okay. I need to replace what I've taken from Gene," she said as she exposed her other breast, taking out a fat joint hidden on that side. Her tits kept the dress open, her nipples stiffening from the excitement, along with the cold air inside the 7-11.

"Why are you showing me that? And why are you showing me your tits?"

"Complaining?"

"Confused. It's a cruel concept to flash me knowing we're not going to act on it."

"So, you don't want to see my pussy," she teased, holding the hem of the dress, threatening to lift it.

"I never said that," he grinned. "But you don't need to entice me. I'm not selling to Gene now that he's staying down at school. I'd be happy to sell you his stake. But that's way too much money."

"Perhaps. But I have particular needs. I want them delivered to me just like that one, already rolled. I need eight to replace what I've taken, and the rest are for me."

"Betsy, seriously, two-hundred is too much."

"I'm asking you to take a huge risk for me, Anthony. I don't think it's too much to compensate you for that risk. You take the money. Call it a retainer. If I need more, then I know I'm at the top of the list to get it."

"Okay. That's fair. Look, here's how it works. I sell by the ounce. We call that a lid. Usually a joint has about a half a gram in it, but from the looks of what Gene is rolling, that looks closer to a whole gram. He much like 'em fat. It's ten bucks for a lid, but that's with stems and seeds in it, so you'll lose about a quarter of the lid with stuff you can't smoke."

Picking up the joint, she asked bluntly, "How many of these do I get for my ten dollars?"

"If you figure a quarter is gone, and there are twenty-eight grams in an ounce... then about twenty-one. But that's not an exact science."

"So it would average twenty."

"Yes. But that's just the pot. I'll tell you what. For you, I'll roll them for you. I'll sell you thirty joints just like that for twenty dollars. That'll cover my time and the zigzag paper."

"That would be perfect, Anthony. When can I expect to pick up my purchase?"

"Well it's not on aisle five," he grinned. "But, I actually can do it now. I have what you need in the trunk of my car."

"Are you comfortable doing it here?"

He grabbed his keys from under his counter, a soft chuckle accompanied his smile. "Says the woman with her tits hanging out. Put them away and let me get you taken care of."

She put her dress back in place, acting as if she were miffed that she had to, and following him outside. A couple minutes later he was handing her a paper bag filled with his own joints.

"When you need more, give me a heads up ahead of time. Just call the store when I'm here, and I'll have it ready for you the next day."

"Can I pick it up here... at night?"

"Like now?" She nodded, and he shrugged. "Sure. If you want."

He'd counted out forty, saying, "I threw in some extra because I don't roll them as fat as Gene does."

"But I need to replace his. That was part of why I'm getting my own."

"I understand. The next time you need some, I'll have them ready for you the way he rolls them. Is he going to be home soon?"

"Not until the club championship in August. He'll be home for about a week, then he goes back."

"Well, that's not that far away. I should probably get them for you sooner."

"I don't know. This should last me about a week."

"Are you serious?" he wondered, unable to tell from her expression.

"I don't know. Am I?" She let that comment linger for a little bit, before she finally winked.

"Ha! Okay, I'll have the ones for Gene ready for you tonight. And remind me not to play poker with you."

"I play bridge."

"Yeah. Too boring for me. And poker with you... that's a dicey prospect with someone that's hard to read."

"I'm a slut, Anthony," she said as she lifted the front of her dress, finally showing him her pussy, including that she was shaved around her dripping labia. "If we're playing poker, it would be the strip variety... and I'd be trying to lose."

"God, you are one sexy woman," he sighed. "It's a damn shame I can't fuck you."

Dropping the dress, she kissed him on the cheek. "You're wonderful for my ego. I'd like to say I'm sorry for teasing you and leaving you hard, but I'm not. Thanks for this," she winked, holding up the bag as she walked away.

"You're welcome."

~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Hearing the bedroom door creak open, Darren became excited. Betsy had been gone less than forty-five minutes, but he couldn't help but wonder if she'd done something naughtier than buying some pot. After all, he'd given her his blessing.

His cock hadn't gone down since she'd left just after three. Spying the clock on his nightstand, it was a quarter to four in the morning. He'd been too worked up to go back to sleep. Instead he lay on his back and closed his eyes, restless.

While she was gone, his thoughts ran to that of his longtome friend Rob, who loved the idea of his wife Paula going out and fucking other men. Their marriage hadn't started out that way, but Paula was the promiscuous sort. A seasoned slut was probably the most accurate description of the petite little vixen. When Rob discovered she was cheating on him, he thought at first they were headed for a divorce, especially when she was honest about it and informed him that she had no intention of stopping. She stated she wasn't having an affair. Instead she was having sex with random men, many of which she never bothered to learn their name. She certainly didn't make a habit of offering them hers. It was about the act, not the person. Emotions didn't play into her decision. Excitement, variety and orgasms drove her need to stray.

It came as a surprise to both of them thar Rob became excited himself about her infidelity. So much so that he found himself encouraging her to continue. It was a decision that actually saved their marriage.

Still, Darren wondered how Rob could handle the angst he was currently feeling. He really didn't want to be a cuckold, yet he wondered if he was becoming one while she was gone. A large part of it turned him on, but there was one he didn't particularly care for. There was also the fact that he'd been awakened. If only he could have just slept through it all.

"Maybe I should let her do this when I'm on the road. It might be easier," he groaned. Ten seconds later he thought more practically. "Then again, there's no way she could do this in the middle of the night with Neil here."

With her back in the house so soon, he wasn't sure what to make of it. Betsy was about to enter the closet, her heels once again in her hand to keep the noise to a minimum, when he rolled toward her direction.

"You weren't out very long. Were you a bad girl while you were gone?"

"Ha! I knew you'd be awake. You love the idea of me going out in the middle of the night to find a cock to play with, don't you," she teased.

"I'm still coming to terms with it, but I'd be less than honest if I didn't admit I've been excited about what you might've been up to."

Her eyes having adjusted somewhat to the darkness, she could see the sheet tenting up as he rolled onto his back.

"Have you been hard like that since I left, sweetie?"

"Yes," he replied matter-of-factly.

"Hmm... I guess I better help you out then, since I obviously caused it. Let me get out of this dress."

"Leave it on. And put on the heels."

"Darren, nothing happened, okay. I went and saw my dealer, bought my pot, and came home. There was no sex exchanged for them, and he won't be one of my conquests. He's strictly my dealer."

"I thought you said he qualified."

"He's single, and he's very handsome. But he's off limits."

"I don't understand."

"I can't go into details, because I don't want you to know who he is. Again, plausible deniability. But he happens to be someone I can't fuck. It's a line I won't cross... I can't go that far with him."

"So, how far did you go?"

"I flashed for him. I pulled out my tits, and I showed him my pussy. And I'll probably be doing something along those lines every time I see him."

"Why in the world would you do that if you're not going to fuck him?"

"It's complicated, and it's between me and him. I will say that it's just flirting. Granted, it's really extreme flirting, but nothing's going to come of it, other than him being my source for pot. By the way, that's all he sells, so there's not much danger in my doing this."

"Sounds to me like you're doing it for yourself."

"What, the flashing? That's part of it. But I had to convince him to be my source... that I was serious."

"What if he wants more from you the next time?"

"He won't. We came to an agreement. You just need to trust me, and know that I trust him. I have him on retainer now, so we're safe."

"And how much money...."

"I'm not going to discuss it anymore, sweetheart. You don't need to know, and I wouldn't be doing it if it wasn't within our budget."

"Ha! You have a budget for pot?"

"I have a budget for everything. This comes out of our monthly entertainment budget. And while I won't tell you how much, it's surprisingly affordable. I way overestimated what it costs. I have to go back soon to get what I need to replace Gene's before he comes home. Apparently our son rolls them fatter than average. I want ours to be the same... what I got tonight are regular joints, so we'll have to adjust for a bit. But for my first time doing this, I feel good about it. Unfortunately the only thing I brought home was the pot. I don't have a pussy full of cum for you to add to. Are you disappointed?"

Darren searched his feelings, trying to determine how he really felt. His stance on not wanting to be viewed as Rob hadn't changed. But his excitement over what she might have been doing couldn't be denied. His hard cock proved that. Was there a category for him that wasn't a true cuckold? No matter, he had to be honest with her.

"Actually, yeah. A little. I just don't...."

It was like she could read his mind simply from the expression on his handsome face. "You're not Rob, so stop thinking that way, right now. This is new for us. I love you for letting me even think about being with other men. I'm not sure how to describe what this is, but trying to define it is only going to ruin it for both of us."

"You're right. I just get hung up. The truth is I really was hoping you were doing something. Just the possibility that you might have been had me on edge. I felt the same way when you were with Sam... and when I found out about you flashing Joel. I guess I have to accept that there's something to this. So yeah... it's a bit of a letdown nothing happened."

"Well I can't change that now. And to be honest, every time I set out to do something doesn't mean it's going to work out. That doesn't mean you shouldn't take advantage of me when I get home."

Flipping off the sheet covering him, he slowly began to stroke his still engorged cock. "Put the shoes on."

Slipping the heels onto her sexy feat, she strutted over to the bed. "How do you want me, lover?"

"Suck it, then sit on it!"

"That's my man," she cooed.

Betsy wasted no time. She swallowed him whole, deepthroating him effortlessly. She massaged his balls as she fucked him with her mouth. It was wet and sloppy on purpose. Not that she needed any lube; her pussy was dripping for him.

Lifting off, she straddled him, moving her dress so she could spread her legs wider. She fed his shaft past her parted, wanting lips and sank over it.

"Goddamn! How can you still be so tight after all the fucking we've done today?" he groaned.

She leaned down, licking at his ear. "I wouldn't have been tight for anyone else tonight, sweetie. You have the fattest cock I've ever fucked."

"Hmm... nice to know."

"I'll let you know if I find a thicker one," she teased.

"You dirty slut!" he growled with a hard thrust upward. Wrapping his arms around her, he rolled them over, pinning her beneath him. He grabbed her legs, placing them over his shoulders as he began plowing into her with a frenzied pace.

He knew he was running on fumes; once he committed to pounding her instead of letting her simply ride him, he was gambling that he'd have the stamina to finish. At the very least he wanted to make sure she achieved her deserved climax.

He needn't have worried. Betsy was in another place. All the talk of the rules that would allow her to play outside their marriage; the excitement of exposing herself to Tony as she risked approaching him to become her source for marijuana... hell, the constant state of excitement she'd been in for weeks. She seemed to always be on the verge of an orgasm. Darren had her cumming just two minutes after taking control.

He actually wasn't that far behind. He was on his toes, his hands pressed against the mattress. His hips flexed violently until he moaned and slammed into her one final time, depositing another huge load before collapsing on top of her, bending her in half.

When he finally fell to the side she was able to breathe, and he released one of her legs. Her right was still over his shoulder as his thickness remained inside, pulsing.

"I swear, it feels like two guys came in me. How can you have that much left in your big balls after how many times I've drained them?"

"Hmm... you're just saying that."

"Uh, no I'm not. It's ridiculous how much you can cum, Darren. A good ridiculous though. I love how you make me feel inside."

"I'm glad I can make you happy."

"I'm glad that's what's going to be waiting for me whenever I do get to try out our new rules."

"I'm sure you'll be trying them out soon, sweetie."

~*~*~*~*~*~*~

"What's the point of having rules if I can't act on them," Betsy griped to herself.

She was frustrated, having been given her husband's blessing to play to her desires, within reason. She'd asked him to consider giving her a list of things she could and couldn't do outside their marriage... specifically with regard to sex. And to her surprise he'd actually obliged.

It wasn't a change she would have foreseen coming early on in their relationship. She'd been busy raising their two incredible sons, and he'd been working his ass off building his career. It seemed like that because they were separated a great deal of the time, what with the extensive travel his work required.

In truth they were a partnership that worked well together. She was strong, independent, and incredibly smart. He was intelligent, driven, and extremely resourceful. For a couple parenting and striving to provide the best future for their entire family unit, they'd found a way to excel while being apart for long stretches of time.

They seemed to really hit their sexual stride together over the previous four years. Ever since that fateful week in Chicago. From that point forward, Betsy's sexual reawakening had begun to blossom, and Darren was more than happy to encourage her naughty side. She was striving to return to the mindset of the young woman she'd been in college, adventurous and daring. But she was doing it through wiser, more experienced eyes.

The fact that she had a loving family wasn't ignored; it was factored into every decision she made no matter what she was doing. But with one son in college, and the other one being ridiculously self-sufficient for an eleven-year-old, she was finally allowing herself the opportunity to pursue more personal experiences. That her husband was allowing it too, albeit with restrictions she not only embraced, but requested, it gave her hope that she could feel like the Betsy of old in the sexually charged new age for women that had exploded in the country.

mimaster
mimaster
831 Followers