All Comments on 'Betsy - Reawakened Ch. 15'

by mimaster

Sort by:
  • 2 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

BETSY'S BACK!

Everyone's favorite sexist swinging hot wife Betsy is back in the game and golfing course with golfing partner Joel, beforehand which had Elaine & Betsy at the yoga studios after previous day sexy shenanigans with each swapping husbands Tim & Darren. As Betsy wasn't tolerating Elaine 's off set jealously by Betsy 's & Tim's late-night dinner with other previously the night before.

Meantime, Neil defended Betsy's mom honor from golf receptionist Margent from Betsy's bikini skirt (cause double standards hurt, as Betsy offered Marge a proper rebuke, and she is calling her lawyer next time, if it happens again, with Marge's outdated sexist attitude from the old golf rule book).

Later, Betsy caught up with Joel and other golf person Chris (which was teasing threesome, but since it was Joel's day with Betsy for their overdue hook up at the Golf course) As Joel finally gave her a rough delicious pounding in both holes at the secluded beach golf shack. While Betsy planned another round of golfing (liaison) with Joel and in more secluded area home base next time. Including Diane showed at the pool area (as our Betsy has a booked solid schedule & more unexpected results of sexy shenanigans in the upcoming chapters.)

Later on, Neil & Betsy chatted about his upcoming sleepover next door as Betsy & the Edmondsons play a "bridge" game that Elaine will probably liven it up or Betsy will steal the show again hmm?

Welcome Back, Betsy

Please continue

Catch Ya later

Cheers!

P.S. My first version review was accidently deleted, this is my V2 review (will suffice for now)

lddebatelddebateover 1 year ago

Thanks for the chapter. This was a pleasant surprise on a Monday evening. Seeing the long awaited payoff between Betsy and Joel was great. I'm looking forward to seeing the shenanigans that Betsy and crew get into in the future. Five stars. Keep up the great work.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usermimaster@mimaster
Updated 12/27/23: Hello again readers. As I stated in the previous update, writing has resumed, along with some editing. I'm currently writing chapter 30 of Betsy. Once I get done with that this week, I need to write at least two chapters of Ann that I've charted so as not los...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES