All Comments on 'Better Left to Fantasy'

by erin2000

Sort by:
  • 30 Comments
northstanderrhinonorthstanderrhinoabout 2 years ago

It’s a start, will vote after the second chapter. Please make it longer than one page though.

Monagamous_NowMonagamous_Nowabout 2 years ago

Yeah, I'll read part 2 when it drops. This was a good setup.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I love these be careful what you wish for stories. Christine is going to fall in love with Alec's big cock. Travis will get his wish of being a cuckold and Alec will take complete ownership of her pussy. Poor Travis thought this was a one time thing but didn't plan on the connection between his best friend and wife.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

great start- please continue..

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Erotic and HOT! Looking forward to part 2.

Legio_Patria_NostraLegio_Patria_Nostraabout 2 years ago

In one of these stories.... juuuust one time.... I'd like the friend/stranger/Jamal/Internet Hook-up be a dude with an average size dick. #SmashThe Trope! C'mon, OP. I dare ya!!! 5/5.

Buster2UBuster2Uabout 2 years ago

Great Story, thank you. 5 stars for writer. Hubby is already concerned if he should REALLY share his horny wife. He might want to think a out it some more before doing it. I love a happy ending!

rainsolrainsolabout 2 years ago

My favorite fantasy

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Just make sure she knows it's a fantasy only. It almost cost us our marriage. It wasn't any of my fantasies for my wife to go out and have sex with another man and she never mentioned it either but she did and when I found out shit hit the fan. We ate still together 2 children 4 grandchildren and still sometimes something will remind me and I will go off. She has even said maby she should just leave. I have said it's her choice go but if you go don't come back. Maby go to your lover he's old enough to be your dad that way you could have a lover and a dad. He doesn't know that I know that I know. Ihad told her if I ever heard of anyone and I mean anyone talking about or knowing about her fling we were done. The old man that she had her fling with I seen him in a store once and he and his wife came up to me catching off guard putting his arm around me asking how are you buddy. I twisted away acknowledge them and said that I was there for work and had to go. That night I told my wife that asshole was lucky I was at work or I would have decked him. What good would that had done she asked? The homewreacker would know that I wouldn't tolerate any more BS. She used to like to use the phrase somethings smells fishy. So I started using it when someone would bring up him. Funny thing someone had sent his wife pictures of him with another woman. She was a little spitfire and went into war mode for a while.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Very hot and intense, you cheat in your mind first, or so the saying goes. I am looking forward to part two, and I happen to like the suspense that a second chapter build.

Thanks for sharing, Jackie.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

My first time being shared was a copy of the story you wrote; almost exactly. It was all my husband's idea, and I acquiesced and became a whore for a friend we had known years earlier. I got the fucking of my life and my man loved it...for two years. Next chapter, please.

SpinachdocSpinachdocabout 2 years ago

Your stories are on point! Loved Truth or Dar and loved this!

BuzzCzarBuzzCzarabout 2 years ago

I realize it isn't fair but I find myself holding wife sharing stories to a higher standard than I do others. But as I often say, "What's fair got to do with anything?" This is a well written story about a husband's fantasy that just might fit into a wife's fantasy too. 5* work.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Please continue this - I’ll never forget when my wife got the fucking of her life from my big brother. When I say big he was huge in every aspect. Plus a very heavy cummer. My wife is 4’10” & weighted in at 98 lbs. my brother was 6’ 5” & 250. It was in real.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Pretty hot story but in reality this will never work with people you know or see every day. Fantasy and role play is great but acting on it is a 99% chance of destroying the marriage. A drunken one time thing away from home with never seeing the person again maybe works but that even could be bad . Me as a man as soon as she said his name my radar would’ve been on high alert . That she always had the hots for him or she has fucked him already . Hopefully he puts a stop to it immediately but it’s a story so I guess he wouldn’t but sometimes stories need the different endings

OOAAOOAAabout 2 years ago

AMAZING STORY!!!! Super hot!! 5 stars from here!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

wow, an actual cuckold story that's actually a cuckold story in a section that's for cuckold stories. thanks for not twisting it into a sick revenge story that seems to be the genital wart on the LW section lately

wasagadavewasagadavealmost 2 years ago

Fantastic! Well written.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I had the fantasy of my wife fucking other men in our early 30s after 10 years of marriage. I blurted it out 3 or 4 times while cuming. We were having breakfast approximately a year after I first mentioned it, when out of the blue, she asked me if I really meant it. It embarrassed me but I said yes. She told me she was interested also. We discussed it for a couple months. We decided to go to nice hotel bars, and I would watch from a distance. It took us 7 times before she hooked up and went upstairs with a guy. She had sex with 5 different guys over a 2 year period. I would get a room and wait to get sloppy seconds afterwards. It was definitely a turn on for me. But now for a word of caution to other guys that have this fantasy. After 6 years my wife divorced me. She hooked up with one of the guys behind my back and was having an affair with him. She come right out and told me that he was both bigger and a better fuck then me. I guess that was to hurt and ridicule me, which it did. After he got a divorce, they ended up getting married. My fantasy caused 2 marriage breakups. So as so many say, be careful what you wish for.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I told my wife this as well during sex and eventually she got into it. A single neighbor she flirted with and admittedly said she was attracted to became the guy we talked about during sex. Eventually we set it up for a one time thing but I couldn't watch. I agrred so they went to dinner then for a drink before she went home with him. She texted me at 2am saying she'll be home in the morning. I was jealous and turned I jerking off at least 3 times. She never got home until after 1pm.

I confessed how turned on I was and she told me he was sufficiently larger than me which just turned me on even more. I told her while all worked up that the neighbor now owns her pussy and that was it, exactly what she wanted to hear. He owned her pussy for over a year.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I love these stories as I can relate having a small penis. Even losing a girlfriend years ago to a big cock buddy by sharing, I'd still share my now wife if the opportunity came along.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I liked that the husband is having 2nd thoughts prior to sharing, as the wife starts to also want the fantasy.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

This is a very hot story, I’ve only read part one so my comment is about the first part. I speak from experience, the whole subject is like walking through a mine field. I love it and it has cost me dearly over my 68 yrs.

It’s a hot fantasy to share but talk about it later also, AFTER you have both cum and have level heads. He needs to expect that she will find another man that will be more exciting, fuck her better and have a bigger cock. If your ego and relationship can’t survive that DONT GO THERE.

It’s super hot to see the real woman your wife can be and you will never be able to do that if your distracted by also having sex. But be warned, seeing her at her most beautiful and sexual moment IS addicting and you will want it more. There is nothing like it and if you truly love her and she leaves you afterwards because of it… your life will be over. E.D.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Be careful what you wish for are true words. I had cuckold fantasies, told my wife and she confessed she had the hots for my one friend. So eventually I asked him and he quickly agreed confessing he had the hots for her. Everything went perfect until he undressed revealing a huge thick cock. My wife has only ever been with me and I have a small penis. Needless to say a one time thing turned into him owning her pussy and me not getting anything. She left me for him as they fell in love plus him being a stud and me a dud sealed the deal.

TrstxxxTrstxxx8 months ago

Very intense…but the comments on real life experience are just as good.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

A 5 star story.

AnonymousAnonymous29 days ago

I have the fantasy of watching my wife fuck a guy with a bigger cock also. But I would definitely want it to be with a stranger. It would be so embarrassing for me if anybody we knew found out that I knowingly let another man fuck my wife. I also would want it to be bareback and then after he leaves get sloppy seconds. I think about this all the time while I am having sex with my wife. I just don't know how to bring it up to her. Hey, great story. Keep them coming. 5 stars!

ninjanoodlesninjanoodles6 days ago

I like your stories but i don’t like all of your characters. Or more specifically, i feel like you write decent protagonists with respect to what’s expected of the stereotypical lead role in the various oft explored plots you’ve covered, but i can’t help but feel like you give them the most horrible family members. Even when they’re supposed to be the “good guys” their actions suck and they treat the protagonist very badly. Even when their actions appear to be the right choice for the moment, read objectively, i believe they become unrealistic. Just a thought really. You do a pretty good job with taking these storylines that we’ve seen countless times and tackling them from a slightly different perspective, which makes them worth reading, i just hate their family members. Lol. Also, very often the plot collapses if these people would just communicate with each other. Case in point with this story, he determined that the fantasy is better left as fantasy, but fails to inform his wife before she takes over; he’s not at all into his best friend being the bull; and he’s clearly hurt by his wife hoping the BF’s cock is larger. If he spoke up, the story wouldn’t exist and i think that makes the depth of my buy in a bit shallow. It would’ve been too easy to avoid this conflict. Don’t be inept and talk to your spouse. Lesson learned. You know? Not to mention failing to ensure a ssfeword exists or some way of alerting your wife that you are no longer into this ‘fantasy’. Moreover, what kind of monster did i marry if my spouse doesn’t GAF that I’m not into it anymore and just plows ahead assuming, “hard dick = consent.” Which is tantamount to arguing that a woman orgasming while being raped is consenting to being raped. “Uhh…. Your honor, clearly it wasn’t rape. She came like a bunch of times.” Women lose their fucking minds when someone deigns to make this their defense in a rape trial and yet, they have zero qualms proclaiming, contrary to their partners objections, “ohhhh look at you! Good boy. Clearly he loves being my little cucky bunny. His little pee pees as hard as a rock.” Pot. Kettle. Black. You can’t have your fucking cake and eat it too. It’s one of the other. Either we release every rapist currently incarcerated out of prison due to the “cuck dick loophole” or go fuck yourself my dick also gets hard at golden girls but you don’t see me stalking retirement communities. Cunt. Lmao. I’m not really that mad. Just playin it up a bit.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usererin2000@erin2000
If you could read my mind, I'm pretty sure you'd either be traumatized, sexually aroused, or both.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES