Better Living Through Chemistry

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Both girls were inside and really looking at Bob and Neil now. They were also completely naked. They stood with their breasts pressed against the glass with their legs spread wide.

The noise was caused by their thrusting hips as they mashed the wet spot between their legs against the glass and smeared it all about. When they broke their gazes to arch their backs we grabbed our gear and took off.

Wow! Were they going to have fun explaining this even to themselves much less to their mom.

We hoped it might be enough but figured it would be a good idea to be ready for at least one more try if it seemed necessary.

We did sort of wonder how they'd explain their condition to their mother later as the rest of their clothes were doped too.

Those two had a long frustrating night ahead of them and we all figured it was well deserved.

Next morning about eight thirty we were out in the lab doing some preventative maintenance on the lawn equipment when my mom called from the house to say we had a phone call.

She'd said "we" so we all wiped our hands and went to see. None of our phones had rung so it was a little curious.

It was Mrs. Thompson. She'd apparently been talking to all our moms and had gotten to mine last.

She let me know that she was happy with the work we'd been doing so we three had all been invited to an all day and overnight pool party starting at 11:00am but could we come over at nine to get the pool ready first?

She said all our mothers had already said it would be fine with them. I said "Okay," handed the phone back to mom and allowed it sounded like a good idea to me.

Mom gave me what seemed for just a brief instant a funny look with a big smile said she did too.

We put things up, got our swim trunks on, and headed over with the pool stuff. Having discussed the opportunity as we got things ready we also loaded in a supply of our potion.

It was spur of the moment but seemed an opportunity we shouldn't let pass. Maybe if those two embarrassed themselves in front of their friends in public right in front of their mom it would finally get them to see some sense.

A bit drastic but we really thought something had to be done. We were right, but nowhere near seeing the solution to which others had already beaten us.

It turns out mothers, especially acting in concert, were much sneakier than any of us had ever appreciated.

We just let ourselves in by the side gate as usual to get to work on the pool. It was my turn to do the dosing. When we met Mrs. Thompson at the patio door to let her know we were out there I was supposed to excuse myself to the restroom.

Fortunately before I could ask I realized from noises down the hallway that the girls had that room thoroughly occupied. Thinking quickly I asked if I could use the washroom to run a hose for the pool work and at her nod headed off.

I thought maybe if I took my time I might get a chance at some of their clothes since the washroom was just across the hall from their rooms.

Arriving at the washroom however revealed a different opportunity. That huge pile of washing that had been there the day before had all been washed but hadn't yet been put up.

It was all there neatly folded and stacked for me. What a deal. I got the door partly blocked and started working my way through stuff.

I didn't really know what was whose so I just hit it all and the bathing suits especially so. I was just putting things away when the door banged into my tool bag.

"Just a second," I said expecting one of the girls had finally cleared the restroom and I'd just get out of her way.

Instead an arm in a big fluffy bathrobe reached in through the partly open door and Mrs. Thompson said, "No problem. Just hand me the the swimsuit on top of that nearest stack and you can get back to work."

That explained the yellow one piece suit that had seemed out of place among the four pairs of skimpy bikini's. I just hadn't thought it through or I would have realized whose it had to be.

Too late now. I had dosed it thoroughly both top and bottom. All I could do was hand it over to a cheerful, "Thank you."

It seemed a shame but poor Mrs. Thompson was about to become collateral damage and suffer some more yet again for the sake of her daughter's behavior.

I cleared out and headed over to be sure the pool chemistry was set and the cleaner working properly.

It was only ten 'o-clock so we were about an hour early. As we went to the patio doors to let Mrs. Thompson know we were done and would be back at eleven she met us on her way out.

She really looked nice in the yellow one piece but I was more than a little concerned what state we'd find her in when we got back, never mind her girls.

As it was however she told us to grab a can of pop from the cooler and a finger sandwich or two and just relax for a while. No need to go home and back.

For a moment I had a hope she'd take a swim and perhaps dilute some of what I had put into that suit of hers. Instead as we foraged for snacks she went to lie full in the sun with a big floppy hat over her eyes.

She informed us she had been up a bit late and was going to get some sun and a short nap.

About five minutes later the girls came out in their bikinis. With a wink and what seemed almost sheepish smiles at Bob and Neil they too went to lie beside their mom on their own lounge chairs.

We looked at one another, looked over at the three loungers, a good long look from Bob and Neil after those odd smiles and perhaps I too lingered a bit over the girls' mom.

They really were sort of beautiful and serene relaxing over there. They were also ticking time bombs with that stuff in their suits.

We finished our sandwiches, set our drinks by the pool, and slipped in to swim some lazy laps. It was almost enough to let us forget the situation that was over there slowly cooking in the pleasant sunlight.

As we climbed out there they still lay, still relaxed, well really dead to the world apparently. We weren't too concerned about the girls but as it was already practically eleven 'o-clock we thought Mrs. Thompson might want to be awake before then.

A brief discussion got us to thinking that if we woke their mom early enough maybe she could take a dive into the pool or a shower or something to dilute or divert the effect before guests started arriving.

I really was concerned about the state in which she might find herself on waking. Since I'd done the dosing it only seemed fair I be the one to wake her.

No guests had arrived yet even though it was now about fifteen after eleven. It had taken us a while to figure out what to do and for me to work up the courage to wake her.

I walked over and stood looking down. What I could see from below the brim her large hat to her toes was simply beautiful. I had always known Mrs. Thompson was good looking but this was the first time I'd ever really looked at her as a girl.

I mean at 36 I had never thought of her as other than a grown up. A mighty good looking grown up I now saw more clearly than ever.

What I saw was not only much more beautiful than I had ever before realized but also on a closer look more than a bit disturbing.

It started at the brim of that big, wide, hat and got more disturbing as my gaze went south.

Even flat on her back her breasts had swelled to support the brim well off her chest on their upper sides. The tips were obviously straining hard against the cloth above them as well.

The really disturbing part however was her suit just above and as it passed between her legs. It was also noticeably swelled and moreover was sopping, glistening, wet.

In fact a few long clear strands reached down to join a small growing puddle beneath her lounge chair.

I looked over my shoulder to Bob and Neil but they both shrugged and motioned me to get on with it. I tried speaking gently but got no response.

She looked almost too beautiful to touch. I was now even more than a little afraid of what state she might be in when she woke.

Finally a few gentle pushes at her right shoulder and calling her name got a sleepy murmur. One more repetition of her name and she reached up to remove her hat and peer up at me from the shade beneath it.

I'd never noticed before just how deep those deep green eyes were. They so well with her long red hair, truly they did.

I certainly noticed them now above her lovely smile as she blinked slowly and said, "Oh, Bill dear. What is it?"

A couple of swallows and I managed to get out, "Sorry to wake you but it's well after eleven and even though no guests are here yet we thought you might want to know in case there's anything you need to do."

"Oh," she said, "you three are the guests. It's just the half dozen of us today."

At my puzzled look she continued, "It's okay, we cleared it with your folks. I guess I should get up though before I burn."

It was right at this exact point that everything went unexpectedly, suddenly, completely, sideways and the whole rest of my life so wonderfully began.

I had given her my hand to help her up but she stopped as soon as she was sitting up straight.

Dropping my hand she reached with both of hers to touch the front of her suit where her nipples were trying so hard to stand straight out.

As she ran a couple of circles around each tip she inhaled sharply and said, "Oh my! Oh my goodness!"

She glanced up at me and turned bright red. I turned red too and tried to look as if I'd noticed nothing.

It got worse.

She put her feet down to rise but that was as far as she got before her gaze was jerked back to where her legs met. She reached down slowly with her right hand and touched the swollen dampness to draw a long clear strand up several inches and just gazed at it for a while.

She exhaled suddenly and let that same hand fall palm down with a splat, pushed it deeply in and squeezed.

Clear liquid welled up from between her fingers as she arched her back, closed her eyes and gave a long low moan. All I could do was stand there and look.

Her right hand finally relaxed, then she relaxed to look back up at me as she pulled her hand away.

I don't know how long I stared into those bottomless green pools. I found myself shivering down deep inside as the most amazing smile spread across her face.

She took both my hands in hers, her right was truly slippery, and said, "Oh Bill. I have no idea why this is happening to me but I know what it means to me as clearly as I possibly can."

She started breathing more heavily and continued, "Oh my goodness. This is amazing. You're going to have to be the one to take care of it right now too dear. You're the one sure and certain."

I'm sure I was looking pretty puzzled at this point but locking her gaze on me she said, "Bill I really, really, really, need you to promise me to do exactly whatever I tell you for a while right now."

I nodded.

"Oh thank you dear. I really need to fill you and your friends in on events from yesterday, last night and this morning. I'll explain everything, truly I will, just as soon as I can."

Breathing even more heavily continued, "Right now though I'm so glad you promised to start doing what I tell you because I just can't wait, so here we go. Oh my, oh my, here we go honey, help me up."

I'd always thought of her as bigger or taller somehow, probably because she was a "grown up". Standing there barefoot though I noticed for the first time we were exactly the same height.

Turning her back to me she said, "Unzip me."

I just stood there trying to believe what I'd heard.

"Bill, I mean it and I really, really, need it. Unzip me."

Oh the lovely, full curves standing there in front of me. I'd never seen a girl naked before and now this was presented to me.

Somehow I managed to grip the zipper with my right hand. I even got it to pull the zipper down a few inches before it froze up. It was as if my hand wasn't even mine at the moment.

I don't know how long I was frozen but apparently it was a bit too long. She sounded as though she was speaking between her teeth as she said abruptly, "Now!"

I jerked it all the way to the bottom and felt my erection build suddenly at the sight of all that beautiful bare skin!

She wiggled to let the suit fall with a sodden splat. That luscious wriggle followed by the splat had my erection filled even more as an astoundingly gorgeous backside simply filled my view and took my breath away.

"Take off those trunks of yours now dear," I heard her say.

At this point I now had the most painfully huge erection ever in my life. When she heard my trunks hit the cement she turned around.

She was beautiful! I thought I was going to come right there just looking at her. She looked down at my erection and gasped.

It was sort of a standing joke among us boys. Bob and Neil called it nature compensating for my being the smallest guy in school. Mine was half again wider and an inch longer than theirs, which were perfectly normal in size.

In any event Mrs. Thompson said, "Oh my gracious. I want it all and I want it right now."

She spun around again facing away and bending over to place her hands on the chair, her legs spread wide.

"Put it all in me right now Bill. Take me honey, oh take me right now."

I froze again looking at that beautiful bottom she presented to me but she had no patience.

"Get your hands on my butt and yourself inside me right now and please, oh please get to it," she plead.

We three guys were virgins. I'd never taken a woman before but her instructions were clear enough.

I'd grown up on a farm so I certainly knew the mechanics, especially for this position, since I'd seen horses and cows go about it this way many times.

Seeing is helpful but not the same as doing. Ever obedient I took her butt into my hands. One palm on each luscious cheek. That beautiful bottom felt indescribable as I took it in my hands.

I took a step forward watching in amazement as the tip of my shaft disappeared between her spread legs. I stopped for just a second as my tip encountered the hot, warm, wetness of her opening.

She was so hot, wet, and ready I just slid all the way in feeling only the resistance needed to spread her channel around me as I became fully sheathed.

Having sunk fully into her I shuddered from head to toe as I realized that for the first time in my life I was inside a woman. And what a woman.

"Oh that's perfect," she said, and then she squeezed, hard. And I exploded. Something in my body just took over and started humping and hammering away.

It only took a short while before she cried out as I held her firmly to me and felt my release pulse strongly again, and again deep inside her.

She must have felt it too for after a loud shout she made a very satisfied moan while she ground her lovely backside against me.

Suddenly she pulled off, spun and just plastered herself to me in a fierce hug.

Those big swollen tits sure made for a wonderful hug as she pressed them tightly against me.

It had all happened so quickly I was still dealing with the reality of what I'd just done when I saw her daughters start to stir from their rest.

That cry of hers had apparently wakened them. I couldn't have turned loose of their mother even if I'd wanted to because of the hold she had on me.

In fact as I saw them open their eyes their mom had started grinding her hips insistently against me again.

Their eyes got really big and round.

I had to admit it was not likely a sight they had expected to see. They hadn't noticed their own states yet.

"Mom?" they said together. With a groan their mom released me and turned to face her daughters.

Facing them full frontal nude she spread her arms from her sides and said, "I see now what happened to you yesterday. I don't know why it happened to me just now but it means for me just what we talked about last night that it meant for you. Now you just get to see more clearly what it means before you deal with yours don't you?"

What she said really didn't make much sense to me but it seemed to be clear to them.

They nodded and she said, "Well I'm still in that state so you four are all on your own. I'm going to be busy for a while as Bill here pounds me into the pool deck. Come Bill."

She took two steps, dove into the pool and swam strongly for the far side. I was right behind her.

When she reached the other side she climbed out, lay down face up with her knees raised, spread, and her heels up near her butt. I was amazed to find my erection building again but needed no instruction.

I knelt, placed my hands on either side of her shoulders and looked again into those lovely eyes. She smiled and nodded. I lowered myself down and back into her wonderful warmth.

Now I was able to take my time. I did my best to do as she had said and "pound her into the deck."

She obliged with plenty of screaming, squealing and thrusting till at last, jammed as deeply into her as I could get, I held it there till I felt myself empty.

I saw her eyes as I did it. Her obvious and absolute joy at feeling me put my seed into her made me start to cry.

"Oh honey what is it?" I heard her say as she cradled my head against those amazing breasts.

"I guess they're tears of joy. You looked so happy just then when we did it. When I came inside you. I don't think I've ever done anything in my life that made anybody look that happy is all," I explained.

All she did was squeeze me more tightly and say, "Oh Bill, you really are the one, you're just perfect."

A moment later I slid out and off saying, "That can't be all that comfortable a surface to lie on," as I sat beside her.

"I need to lie here just a bit longer but you could get me a pillow," she replied. I snatched a cushion from the nearest chair only to have her put it under her now upraised hips.

Strange, I'd figured she'd want it under her head but who knew? After all I wasn't the one that had had her bottom pounded into the deck.

It was only at this point that we noticed the other four doing a very earnest job of following our example of only a few moments earlier. Her daughters were bent over chairs of their own and were being thoroughly serviced by Bob and Neil.

Watching them I felt myself stirring slowly life yet again. Their mom's hand reached over to my slowly swelling member and squeezing gently she said, "That's nice. We'll take care of it soon enough you and I won't we?"

I just gulped. She laughed and got up. "Let's go get something to drink and maybe nibble on," she suggested and swimming back across the pool we did just that.

As noises quieted over by the others we realized they'd just snuggled up and gone to sleep. At my curious look she said, "All three of us really are quite tired. We all had a very late, long, intense night last night."

I had had enough time to think about what we'd just done and wonderful as it was I had to ask, "Mrs. Thompson. It was wonderful. What we just did I mean. That's the first time I've ever done that and if the first time wasn't going to be with my bride some day then I just have to say I'm so glad it was with you right now. I just couldn't say no to you Mrs. Thompson."

"Oh dear Bill, we, you and I, we really need to get some things straight."

"I told you I would explain but I was simply in no state to explain anything when you woke me. I'm a lot better able now that you've taken care of me so well though."

"That care of yours is a big part of it. There's a fair amount to explain so if you're ready to listen here goes."

"First, from now on forever my name is Estelle for you. Second I was at least as surprised as you when I realized this was going to be my first time ever too, both to know I was having sex and especially to make love."

"I love that it was perfectly right that it was with you. My girls are the result of my one act of rebellion. When Iwas about eighteen and a half I sneaked off to the wrong party. A high school girl at a college sorority bash. I woke the next day out in some bushes just before sunup with no recollection of anything. I knew what had to have most likely happened of course and sure enough 2 weeks later I found I was pregnant."