Better Living Through Chemistry

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Poor Estelle was sobbing, certainly not from pain I was sure, but that her daughter's were not learning, only being angered. They'd heard her say she would suffer this till they'd learned some contrition or concern for others.

Instead they paid attention to only their own discomfort and not hers at all. There was only one thing I could do. I looked at Bob and Neil, raised my eyebrows to get their attention and spanked poor Estelle so hard my hand stung and she jumped convulsively and yelped. She had clearly felt that one.

They nodded, did the same to theirs, and we spanked as much as our stinging palms would bear.

After several strokes we slowed a bit. Estelle was quietly whimpering now and the girls had quit squirming so much and were crying a bit between squeals.

Between whacks Chloe sobbed out, "Mom, please tell them it's enough." Helen managed to squeak out, "Please."

Estelle said, "Okay Bill. Let it rest for a bit. But don't you guys let them up either."

Then she continued with, "Well girls?"

"We get it mother. We get it. We know we've hurt others but how is this helping? We want to love these guys but how can they do this? Our husbands should love us too so tell them it's enough," said Helen.

I was so disappointed. I could tell Neil and Bob were too. Poor Estelle had just gone limp across my lap at Helen's statement. I spoke sadly to her, "I guess that's just a little bit the right direction but it's nowhere near being enough or understanding really at all is it Honey?"

From below my knees I barely heard her soft answer of, "No. It's not." Then taking a bigger breath she said, "I know what needs to be done next but before we do I need to know how to say what they need to hear for it to have a chance of being made to sink in."

Then she inhaled again and with a big sigh said, "I don't suppose you'd know what to say would you Bill?"

I'd been thinking harder and harder as we spanked harder and harder and that had given me some time to start putting together what it was of the girls' attitudes that was the real problem, more of a blind spot I had come to realize, so yes, it turned out I did have a really good idea what to say.

Maybe part of it was also because like Neil and Bob I could hardly imagine our mothers ever being treated this way by their children and the fact that being from the same school and the same age we saw more clearly what her girls had gotten into.

So I answered her, "Two things actually. First I don't know exactly what you think needs done next but I promise to follow your orders because I love you, and you guys love your wives too don't you?"

"Absolutely," said Bob.

"More than anyone," replied Neil.

Continuing I said, "Second whatever you want them to hear I actually do think I know what to say. Listen closely girls because whatever your mom has in mind to have us do to drive home just how much you really are loved here's what I'm pretty sure she wants you to understand to the depths of your souls."

"So, now, do I have your full attention?" No answer was immediately forthcoming. They shouldn't have to think about it.

I nodded at my friends and the simultaneous smack was loud and sharp as were their cries. "Do I have your attention now?"

"Yes." It was whimpered but it was recognition.

"I sure hope so," I said and continued with what had gelled in my mind during the spanking. Their responses that had brought us to whatever Estelle had in mind to make what I had to say sink in.

"Girls, the problem is that you care more for yourselves than you do for others and it's a really bad habit that can destroy your lives and cost you your very souls. It has to stop, right now, today. You need to grow up."

"You need to recognize what an amazing woman your dear mother, now my wife, is. You need to care deeply about what she feels and thinks and has and always will do because of her love for you. You need to know she'll do what is best for you no matter what it costs or how much it hurts her."

"You need to know the exact same things are true about your new husbands. You need to know I know all this because I, your husbands, and your mother all learned what being a Christian, a husband, a wife, and sons and daughters means from the same good Book."

"Until you hurt more for the pain you've caused others than anything that happens to you you won't know that you really have begun to grow up to be what the Lord intended you to be. To really be able to do the good works He says He has prepared beforehand for us to do."

I paused and asked, "Does that say it well enough Estelle?"

The wonder, thankfulness, and love in her answer hurt to hear but she said, "Oh honey. I love you so. The Lord has truly blessed me today and I hope it continues here in a minute. That was it exactly. That's the what and the why we all need. Hang on to them boys. Let me up now Bill. I'll be right back and with any luck you boys can help make a small miracle happen today."

She got up, unzipped her suit, let it hit the deck with a sodden thump and headed down the hall. Wow, was she ever in a potion excited state.

Just how much of an excited state was wildly obvious when she stepped out of the hallway on her return. Her breasts were simply standing straight out.

The nipples were turgid points. She was so swollen down below that I could see her labia flashing within her muff with every step she took. There was a shining slick down the inside of each thigh at least halfway to her knees.

I didn't even notice she was carrying anything till she strode up and plopped it all on the table. She leaned over to me and whispered, "Is that a banana in your pocket or are you just glad to see me?"

I nearly choked but said, "It's no banana and oh are you a sight to see. I want to take you so badly right here right now it hurts."

"Me too dear, oh me too. Just a little bit more. Why don't you lose those trunks while I have you show them what's next. Don't be afraid dear, but I want you all to really lean in to this. Don't give them a chance to drag it out if you can but please don't quit till I say. Please know that I can take it if you'll just give it. Please?"

"Oh Estelle, I will do my best whatever but you're starting to worry me," I said.

She gave me a big kiss and said, "No worries. Now strip already and let's show them how."

As I straightened up from getting my trunks off she handed me two good sized soft scarves. "Tie one well to each wrist dear," she said.

"Now take this and put it over your shoulder",she said handing me a nice, supple, wide leather belt that had been doubled. I gulped but did as I was told.

"Now honey tie my wrists nice and high to the fence," she instructed as she walked over to face the tall windbreak that partly separated the dining area from the pool.

She stood on tip toe when she got there and put her hands up high. I tied the ends of the scarves to the top of the fence.

What a sight. Then she said, "Now the girls."

The girls couldn't see what we'd just done till Neil and Bob picked them up. One glance at their mom and the struggle started. It wasn't very successful as Neil and Bob just picked them up by their wrists so their feet couldn't touch the ground.

While they had them mashed up against the fence I tied their wrists so they also were standing tip toe.

"Mom what do you think you're doing?" asked Chloe.

"Just exactly what we all need dear," her mother said.

"But..." started Helen and was cut off by her mother.

"But nothing. You heard what I said and most importantly what your stepfather just explained. You really, really, need to understand way down deep and never ever forget it. What they're about to do to us is to make absolutely sure, once and for all, that you lose your current attitude and replace it with what you need."

"I won't let them stop till you show me you've figured out why it should stop and I really hope you figure it out quickly even though I don't really have much hope of it."

Neil and Bob had also stripped and stepped up behind their wives whom they now stripped as well. They were blatantly just as potion excited as their mother.

"I told you what to do Bill so let's have you and your friends be about it," said Estelle.

Nodding to Neil and Bob I pushed both ends of my folded belt together and waited till they had too, then all together we pulled the ends sharply apart to make a nice pistol shot sound as the leather halves hit one another.

All three women jumped and the two girls squealed.

"Ready dear?" I asked.

"Bring it," she answered promptly.

I did. Nice and quick horizontally across both cheeks and immediately right back again. She nearly jumped off her toes and cried out.

The girls just screamed outright and hadn't even been hit yet.

As soon as they screamed Bob and Neil laid into them. Up, down, one cheek, two cheeks back and forth.

I eased off a bit when my arm got tired and gave Estelle a chance to speak in case she needed one. Neil and Bob backed off a bit too. The girls were sobbing in between deep breaths we hadn't been giving them much of a chance to take.

"Well girls?" asked a tearful Estelle.

"Oh mother, this really hurts, how can you all say you love us and do this?" asked Helen.

Poor Estelle, my heart dropped, but then that wonderful woman and mother said, "That's exactly the right question. When you two can understand the correct answer is 'How can we not?' then it will stop. Please hurry this up will you Bill so you and I can get to what we really want to be doing right now."

Talk about maintaining one's focus. Estelle could be kind of scary. We all laid into them again harder and faster than ever.

Finally, sometime shortly after their near continuous high pitched cries stopped, Chloe seemed to be trying to say something. Between gulping and squealing she was having trouble though.

Bob let it go on for a while and then suddenly stopped. So did Neil and I as we held our breath and hoped.

At last Chloe managed a halting, "You can keep on with me Bob if you think I really need it. I know you love me and I know you can't enjoy doing this. Please though stop spanking mom. We've hurt her enough already and not just this morning either. Go ahead and let Helen and me have as much more as you think we need but I can't stand to hear mom spanked for us anymore. Right Helen?"

Between hiccups Helen said, "Oh yes. Please just give us alone whatever else we need till she says enough."

"Estelle?" I asked.

"Oh Bill. Yes, oh yes, what they say," she gasped quietly.

Looking at Estelle's beautiful but red ass and all her curves on display I stepped forward quickly thinking to give her a hug and untie her. I slipped my now huge dripping erection between her slick warm thighs meaning to mold myself to her backside as I reached upward to her wrists.

I did mold myself to her and I did reach her wrists but I froze there as instead of simply sliding between her legs I had slid directly and fully into her hot swollen cleft!

I heard her whisper in surprise, "Now."

Thinking it a question I whispered, "Only if..." but was interrupted a quick shake of her head. She took a deeper breath and commanded, "Now!"

Bob, Neil and I took it as the command to continue that it was.

They resumed spanking instantly.

For my part I slid my hands down Estelle's arms to get a good handful of each of her straining breasts and started pumping away. In and out of her with the fullest, hardest strokes I could to make my own slapping noises along with Bob and Neil.

After about a dozen strokes Bob asked, "Is this what you need Chloe?"

"Yes," she cried and he whacked her.

"And you Helen?"asked Neil.

"Yes," again and as swiftly whacked.

Bob now with, "Do you want more Chloe?"

Her, "Yes, oh yes" was immediately echoed by Helen.

Then they both started in with "Don't stop" shouted with every stroke. Estelle joined them in shouting, "Don't stop" as well.

So I most certainly didn't stop. She was so hot and wet and wonderful inside. My engorged shaft felt just incredible in there.

About a dozen strokes later when they quit being able to say "Don't stop" or much of anything else Neil stopped and asked Helen so tenderly.

"Enough dear?"

"Only if you think so," she said and that was all the answer we needed as Chloe sobbed much the same thing.

At that point I was on my tiptoes supporting Estelle on my deeply embedded erection. Whispering into her ear I asked, "Close enough to your miracle?"

"Oh yes," she whispered, "Oh yes."

As I untied her I said, "Well guys, you four are on your own. Estelle and I have something that really needs tended to."

I grabbed her shapely bottom and as I lifted her and began to re-insert myself she grabbed my shoulders, buried her head in my shoulder and wrapped her legs tightly above my hips.

I started across the patio for the hallway. Walking while inside her was exciting all on it's own. A few steps later I was at the hallway and realized I had no idea where her bedroom was.

Before I could ask she said, "Here."

It was the first room of the hall. I walked right up to the bed and just jumped. When we landed I just went crazy and so did Estelle.

She quickly went from screaming in pleasure to words. Loud words. It took me a second to realize she was praying, and loudly, as we both were in the throws of passion. I was trying my best to break the bed frame and she was a willing participant.

All the while she shouted a prayer of thanks for what we were doing as we did it. It was amazing.

It went something like, "Thank you for my girls back again. For my husband and, Oh, Oh! What he's doing to me right now. Oh thank you. For my girls' husbands and what all these boys have done for us all today. Thank you for what they're doing to my girls right now. And, Oh!, Oh!, OH! Thank you for what mine just did. Help him to do it more. OH! OH YES! Thank you for the chance of new life within me. For his seed within me. OH! OH! Help him plant it deep. Help him plant a lot of it. Help him plant it often. Oh let me feel it fill me again and again."

Then it got kind of mixed up as to just whom she was talking, "Oh come, come, come now. Yes, yes, oh yes, come now."

We both climaxed together with, "Oh yes!" and then as I just gushed and gushed within her, "There it is! I feel it honey. Oh honey again? Oh yes and again. Fill me, oh, fill me."

And finally one long drawn out scream and she went limp in my arms for just a second. Then she drew her knees way up and lifted her rump from the bed. I just grabbed a pillow and shoved it beneath her upraised hips.

That earned me a huge smile as she relaxed and just ran her hands up and down me. In the distance we heard two shivering young female wails of pleasure and I recalled we'd left Neil and Bob emulating our example with Helen and Chloe still tied to the fence.

"Let's go see how my girls are doing," said Estelle.

When we got to the patio all four were wrapped in sobbing, happy embraces. Granted we were all stark naked and still somewhat aroused but our eyes were each only for his own bride.

They were all beautiful, mother and daughters now together as they hadn't been for some time.

Estelle and I led the way to the pool. The cool water was wonderful. Soon enough we were three pairs of hugging couples just looking at one another.

Looking at her girls Estelle said, "It's so wonderful to have my girls back, 'that which was lost has been found.' "

"Yes it has," said Chloe.

"I guess I hadn't realized I was actually gone, but thanks to you guys I see now I was," added Helen.

Then looking at her mother and next at Neil she said, "Now I know what it really means to have some one who loves me and how and what it takes to love them back."

Estelle hugged me more tightly as the girls hugged Neil and Bob.

Then Estelle floored me by saying to her daughters, "So girls what do you make of your new stepfather now?"

Two pairs of lovely, tearful eyes fixed on me and Helen said, "I guess he'll do just fine." Then winking she continued, "Especially from what we heard earlier from down the hallway encouraging our own efforts."

Estelle blushed mightily but simply said, "I'm so happy."

"Good," said Bob, "now let's eat. I'm starved."

Once more we guys donned our trunks and got some more hot dogs going along with some veggie shish-ka-bobs while the women went down the hall to get dressed. It wasn't going to be likely to matter much what they put on.

Still after the dunk in the pool we should have a half hour or so before that needed to be dealt with. I was going to have to let Estelle know sometime tonight but not at this time. When the girls all took a bathroom break we guys finally got a few moments to talk.

Bob and Neil were thrilled. They'd always liked Chloe and Helen and knew it used to be vice versa too. To have them return to their childhood friends as they had today seemed to push providential care to the limits but they weren't going to question it.

Neither was I for that matter. I was still a bit in shock at having a wife and especially having her be Estelle. I'd always thought she was a wonderful, beautiful, woman and mother but had certainly never in any fantasy or dream thought of her as what she had become to me today.

Well, unless you counted the dreams that had followed for a few weeks after hearing the song about Stacy's mom having it going on. I now knew quite clearly that the dream had only a fuzzy resemblance to reality. At any rate Helen's and Chloe's mom most definitely had it going on!

They all three came back dressed in shorts and light blouses that had almost certainly come from the stacks in the washroom. Oh well, we'd enjoy a slow meal and see how much we could discuss before need overtook them all again.

It turned out the girls had updated their status again to "married". Bob, Neil and I looked back with some concern.

Estelle explained that she and her daughters had discussed it while changing and realized that with both sets of parents in full agreement the paperwork would be done by tomorrow before lunch so it could all be nice and properly finished officially at the justice of the peace after lunch.

It seemed to me that somebody ought to ask so I did, "Won't you girls miss a wedding ceremony and all?"

"Well I know I'd like one," said Estelle.

"How's that going to work?" I asked.

"Oh, we'll file our papers tomorrow morning when they do and we'll all have a triple wedding at the J. P.'s tomorrow honey," she replied with a big smile.

"Yes," chimed in Chloe, "and then mom says we'll start planning for a nice public ceremony this Saturday at the church building."

"It'll be just wonderful," stated Helen.

"Yes it will dears, yes it will," agreed Estelle.

"You can get all that done by Saturday?" asked Bob.

"Of course we can dear," answered Helen adding by way of explanation, "we are girls after all. And we have your mothers and their friends all helping too." "It figures boys, we're all just along for the ride on this one I'll bet," said Neil.

Seeing our looks he explained, "I've watched several older cousins get married. They're right, don't question it, just stand and watch in awe."

"I love you," said Helen giving him a look so obviously loving she needn't have said the words.

"Well that's all well and good as far as it goes but we've got to figure out housing somehow too don't we?" I asked.

With a great big hug Estelle said, "You'll be living here of course Bill but the others can stay here, with their parents or from what your father told me while I was talking to your mother earlier this morning they can all find places of their own."

"He told me to tell you he had planned to surprise you with it this afternoon but obviously three more important things came along. He says to tell you that your scholarships are nice but two patents he filed a while back were granted last week."