Better Living Through Chemistry

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"So you see there is no "Mr." to go with the "Mrs." and my parents, the church, and even the school made it all possible for us to go on."

"I became an accountant, found I was good at it and the rest you know as you all went through school together."

"Last year who knows what happened. Those two just sort of went off the rails. Then yesterday they had an attack of whatever hit me today when you woke me up."

"It was you guys walking off rather than taking any advantage yesterday that really made them think about what they'd been doing and had become. What you young men did, or rather didn't do, was pretty much the exact opposite of what happened to me."

"You see none of their so called friends would have done what you did either but their old friends from childhood would and did do what was best for them no matter what they'd done."

"They had an epiphany last night and with my help discovered a lot of things. They will be going back to church again because now they truly see why they should." "Me too for that matter. I know I shouldn't have stopped but I've stayed in touch with my closest friends there."

"I've let embarrassment keep me away but that's over now. They also saw clearly they'd known for years which boys were actually the ones for them if they'd still have them. It looks like they've gotten them now too."

"You see I've been good friends with your mothers for years and I talked to your friends' mothers quite a bit yesterday and last night and if the girls were true to their word they asked your friends if they'd marry them before what we just saw happened."

"I gather the answer was yes," she chuckled.

A bit startled I managed to get out, "Married?"

She cocked her head a moment as she looked at me and said, "That's the rest of it of course. You know the Book as well or better than me I suspect. What else could it mean in actual fact before God with us as witnesses, ceremonies notwithstanding, especially with parental approval already given whether the boys knew that or not?"

She was right of course so I nodded and said, "Of course. That makes sense. Neil and Bob know it as well as I do too."

"Well then honey here's something else that should make sense to you. You've got a logical mind so what does it tell you all that just happened with us first means for us?" she asked.

I just sat there wondering what she could mean and then the enormity started to dawn on me. I had a wife. The most beautiful, wonderful woman in the world was my wife.

I just started to cry, again, and managed to get out, "You're my wife. You want to be my wife?"

"I'd better want to be given what I've been getting you to do to me don't you think?" she said with a laugh.

"I love you M... Estelle. Oh you're the most beautiful, wonderful thing I've ever seen and I love you," I said.

This resulted in her crying as she hugged me and said, "I love you too and your first time was with your wife after all just as mine was with my husband."

We nibbled some more. As we finished our drinks Estelle said, "Oh yes, one more thing you should know. You do realize you're a step father now even if they are only a few months younger than you don't you?"

I thought about it for a bit, laughed and said, "I hadn't thought about it but I guess you're right. Okay I guess as long as what they're up to doesn't make us both grandparents too soon."

Her look became a little strained as she replied, "They're not likely to be pregnant any time soon. When I saw there was no stopping them this last year I had them implanted with birth control."

"Well that's a relief," I said.

With a most curious expression she said, "Don't get too comfortable dear."

"Why not?" I asked as it seemed she had paused a bit too long.

Somewhat hesitantly she answered, "Well, you see, there's a bit more you need to know. I've never used or needed any form of birth control."

I felt my eyes widen as a sort of thrill ran through my body. She continued.

"I'm pretty much at the peak of my cycle now. So there's a good chance you'll be a daddy by tomorrow because I intend to do my very best to have you get me just as pregnant as you can get me just as quickly as you can."

It's amazing what hits you when you're a bit in shock. "So that's why you put the cushion under your hips and not your head", I replied.

"Yes," she said, "but are you okay with making me pregnant? I certainly want you to but are you okay?"

"Okay? Of course I'm okay. It sounds wonderful Estelle. If it makes you happy, whatever it is then I want you to have it," I answered.

"Well then we'll get back to that project as soon as we can," she said and added, "I'm actually a little more concerned how the girls will respond to having a stepfather or get over some pretty bad habits even with their new husbands to help."

"Even though we talked it all out I have a feeling they still have a way to go. I know I shouldn't be anxious given what His providence has given us all today but they're just getting started."

"Anyway poor dear Bill I think that's most of what you need in explanation that I can explain. As to the state I found myself in when you woke me I have no explanation other than perhaps talking to the girls about their situation yesterday some how primed me. Whatever it was though I'm sure glad it happened."

I knew I was going to have to let her know and was trying to figure out just how when we noticed the others beginning to get up out by the pool.

"Why don't you go grab your trunks while the girls and I go get dressed. Maybe you guys can get the grill going while we're busy," said Estelle as she got up and headed down the hall.

Both fully nude, well serviced, and slippery girls gave me a couple of shy nods as they passed by. Neil and Bob actually gave each a firm pat on her fanny as she passed them and got a squeal and giggle for their efforts.

"Well guys did our potion work or what?" I popped off.

They just shook their heads. Bob said, "Uh, Bill. With just a brief explanation the girls both asked us to marry them and as I'm sure you saw we sure said Yes."

Neil jumped in with, "What he said Bill. But you and their mother Bill, you and their mother. My goodness Bill what on earth was all that?"

Before I could say anything Bob jumped back in with, "Wait. Bill, did she propose to you? Are you married to Mrs. Thompson now?"

"In reverse order of asking Bob. Yes, we're married now. No, she didn't ask, just proved to me after the fact that it was so," I finally got to reply.

This got a response in unison of, "Wow!"

"Yeah, wow indeed, but how are the details going to work out do you suppose? You know, little things like parents, school, college, friends, church and all that," I asked. "We are going to have some things to work out all right," said Neil.

"Well then," said Bob with a smirk, "let's get the grill going before the wives return then shall we."

"Wow we can actually say stuff like that now," I observed with some surprise.

"Yeah but when will we be able to do it in public do you suppose," rejoined Neil.

None of us apparently knowing the answer to that we set about getting the grill going.

We had located the hot dogs and as we were closing the lid on the first batch I looked over to my friends and observed, "Guys, you do realize the girls went to get some clothes on, right, so we may not have as much time to talk when they get back as we might have thought. I dosed quite a few clothes and for sure any bathing suits they might find."

"He's right Bob," said Neil.

"Well at least we should get to see the progression of symptoms up close," answered Bob.

"Guys, we're going to have to let them know somehow sometime don't you think?" I said.

"I'm not so sure really," said Neil, "we can just let it go at this point can't we?"

"Maybe so for the girls but somehow since she was sort of collateral damage I feel like I'm going to have to let Estelle know," I said.

"I guess what Neil says for the girls is all right but I can see where you might have to let Mrs. Thompson know. Hey she doesn't even have to think about changing her last name either does she?"said Bob.

I hadn't even thought about it but he was right, we did have the same last name. A statistical advantage to having a common last name like Thompson I supposed.

"You're right on both counts. Good. We've likely got other things that need talking about first anyway," I agreed.

About then Helen and Chloe arrived, in bikinis, and started in on extracting a salad from the contents of the refrigerator. I waggled my eyebrows at Bob and Neil and they answered in kind while the girls had their backs turned. We knew what was in those bikinis.

We had gotten the table set when Estelle returned, sure enough in the other one piece suit I had dosed so well.

She gave me a big smile, pulled her phone from her ear, handed it to me and said, "Here you go."

I said, "Hello?" and had to pull the phone quickly away from my ear as it started squealing loudly and happily.

As I walked over to the poolside I saw Estelle wave as she smiled even more widely. When the phone calmed down I put it back to my ear and tried again saying, "Hello?"

I had to jerk it away again but at least this time it was a torrent of words along the line of, "Oh honey. Oh honey I'm so glad for you. I'm so happy for Estelle. Oh this is just wonderful. Oh my."

When I could get a word in I said a bit querulously, "Mom? That is you isn't it?"

Another, thankfully more restrained, squeal answered this. Mom squealing was something new to me.

Finally, "Yes honey it's me." Then I nearly choked as I felt myself go up in blushing flames.

Never one to beat around the bush mom said, "Estelle just called to let me know what you have been doing to her this morning and I just wanted to bless it, congratulate you both, and say of course this is for sure one sleepover party you most certainly can and should attend."

I managed somehow to choke out, "You know? All of it? You're happy?"

I had to pull the phone back a bit again at her reply of, "Of course I'm happy. One of my best friends finally finds a husband we've all been praying she'd get and my first born son gets one of the finest women I've ever known for his wife all in one swoop."

"You bet I'm happy and yes I know 'all of it' dear. I've been married a while you know so you just do your best to keep my dear friend fulfilled and filled full if you know what I mean."

"Mom!" I said.

She just laughed and said, "Just wait till I tell your dad," and hung up. I was standing there with my mouth hanging open when a gentle hand pushed up on my chin to close it for me.

Looking into Estelle's eyes I returned her phone and said, "My mother seems indecently happy. Did you tell her what I think you did?"

"Yes Bill. She knows everything, and I mean everything," she replied.

"Everything?" I asked.

"Everything. Bill dear you need to accept that women talk about this sort of stuff with their best friends," she explained.

"Wow. She told me to, and I quote, 'keep you filled full'. I've just never heard mom talk like that or for that matter actually squeal before," I observed.

"If you think that was something just wait till she gets to hear what I fully expect to tell her tomorrow morning after you get through with me tonight Bill," she said.

"Huh?" I said brilliantly.

"You know. What we were talking about earlier. How do you think she'll squeal when I tell her she's going to be a grandma Bill dear?" she answered.

When I got my voice back I swallowed and allowed that, "Yes that would do it wouldn't it? But how loud will you squeal first Estelle?" She nodded thoughtfully and said, "Now that you mention it, pretty loud I'm sure. Let's go get a hot dog."

We did just that. We all talked about our college plans some and got a feel for what the girls now might have in mind for themselves. Though they hadn't seemed to notice yet all the girls were starting to swell very nicely in the upper parts of their anatomy.

Those bikinis were definitely starting to strain against their contents. Estelle was well beyond curvaceous already herself. I could only imagine how soggy their nether regions were becoming but I could imagine it pretty well.

I figured it wouldn't long till we'd all be at it again but then first Helen's and then Chloe's phones started dinging for incoming text messages. They'd just glance at them and set them aside.

After about six seven of these each Bob asked, "What on earth is that all about?"

"Oh," answered Chloe with a wink to Helen, "that's just what thinks it's the entire social fabric at school coming apart."

"Huh?" said Bob intelligently.

"We just posted our new status a few minutes ago, well as close to the truth as we could anyhow. We put down 'engaged' and to whom," said Chloe.

"That ought to do it," agreed Neil and we all started laughing the more we thought about it.

"Speaking of social structures," said Estelle, "you girls saw what Bill and I did first today of course."

Both girls blushed a bit and Helen glanced at me and said, "Well yes and Wow mom. We talked about Bob and Neil and had that settled last night and you were absolutely right too. Neil is the one, no question, but you didn't say anything about what you did."

"Yeah, what was that anyway mom?" Chloe chimed in.

"I didn't expect it either girls but when Bill woke me I found myself for whatever reason in exactly the state you described yesterday and that made me really understand everything Providence handed us today dear," said Estelle.

She had both her daughters' attention now and continued, "It became crystal clear to me when I saw him there. He was for me just exactly as the others were for you two. I just got off the phone with his mom and she's thrilled. We're just as married as you two now. That should have been obvious only minutes after he made me wake you up girls."

Their eyes got a bit wider as they looked first at one another and then back at their mom with a passing glance at me. Something about that struck me as a bit odd.

Estelle stiffened a bit and looking right at them said quite definitely, "Girls, you need to understand that you have a stepfather now."

"Well I guess that's true," said Chloe as Helen nodded.

Estelle stiffened just a bit more and her eyes narrowed. The girls hadn't actually said, "Whatever" or actually rolled their eyes and even worse it seemed to me was something they hadn't done.

They hadn't squealed, or said how happy they were for her or even seemed to think of her at all and I suddenly discovered a righteous indignation for how my wife was being treated. Being taken for granted.

Then it clicked. They still had the habit of taking this wonderful woman for granted as they so obviously had for quite some time.

Before Estelle could continue I said firmly, "You two can not treat my wife and your mother this way. You. Just. Can. Not."

"It's not good for her and it's plain poisonous to you. You just can't keep any of that old attitude you've had this last year. It was only going to bring you grief and that has not changed one bit."

"Bob and Neil and I, and a lot of other people, having been watching and praying for you to come to your senses and truly after this morning I really think those prayers have been answered and you have. But all that old superior attitude has got to go before it poisons the providential gift we've all been given here."

I wasn't sure where all that came from but that it had to be said I was sure.

Estelle had turned to stare at me with something like wonder, thanks, and respect all mixed together. Chloe had huffed up a little in her posture but said nothing.

Helen gave me an annoyed glance and then said to her mother, "Well yes I guess he is yours now and we'll work on the attitude thing of course."

No congratulations for their mom, no real respect for her or me and I knew a blow off when I heard one about working on the attitude thing.

Estelle had a truly annoyed look on her face now but before she could say anything I slapped my open palm down hard enough to make the dishes jump along with the girls and their mom.

"That just will not fly," I said with a raised voice.

"There's a level of self absorption here you're going to have to deal with seriously before it destroys you. You've not once yet told your mom that you're as happy for what she found this morning as she is for you two finding what you have."

"You've shown her precious little real respect and that remark about 'working on the attitude thing' was just barely, maybe, being real charitable about it, just this side of an outright lie!"

"I'm not sure what it's going to take for you to take this as seriously as we and your husbands do. Maybe Bob and Neil do or perhaps your mom. What do you say guys?" I asked my two friends.

For their part they were each giving their new wives an awfully searching look. Bob looked at Neil, who nodded, and Bob said, "You said it Bill. I'm not sure either but I'll sure listen to their mom."

We all looked at Estelle and I said, "I'm sorry honey but I meant every word of it and though we hate to put it all on you on such a nice day I really think we all have to begin as we mean to go or we'll regret it for a long time. If you've got any idea we'll back you all the way."

Estelle sat there in thought for several seconds and then nodded firmly.

"There's only one thing I haven't ever done. Maybe I should have. Maybe if I had I might not feel that some fair part of this is my fault too. Still if you all mean what you just said you three may really be able to help. Will you really follow my lead?"

"Yes ma'am," we all three answered.

Nodding again Estelle stood and motioned me to sit on one of stools nearby. When I had she walked over and draped herself face down across my lap with her shapely bottom almost centered.

Before they knew what was happening Bob and Neil had Chloe and Helen across their laps too and firmly held there as they were voicing their objections fairly loudly.

"Okay Bill," said Estelle, "Begin as we mean to go and do a good job please. I'll tell you when to stop."

The first sharp slap on their mother's backside momentarily silenced the girls. The next two sharp slaps sounded almost as one on their backsides however and that set them off.

Thankfully Bob and Neil were strong enough to be well able to deal with holding them, squeal and squirm as they might.

Estelle's bottom was so pretty. I had spanked it once but now, even with my hand raised, I froze just looking at it.

"Bill?" I heard her question.

"This is hard Estelle. What have you done?" I asked.

"I know it's not all my fault but people, a lot of them, have been hurt. Maybe there were things I should have or not have done. But the girls for sure and certain and, maybe even I, need to understand those who love them will do whatever it takes to help them no matter how much the trying will hurt those who love them or even themselves. Does that make sense dear?" she answered.

"Yes, but it doesn't make this easier," I replied.

"I know it doesn't, and oh I'm loving you more by the minute, but you know what you need to do. When I think they've started to understand I'll tell you when to quit. Now please for all our sake do what it takes and get to it," she stated.

I looked at my friends and nodded. They nodded back, raised their hands, and away we went. I could feel my lap getting wetter and wetter by the moment as the potion did it's work. I was mashing that warm, moistness onto my thighs with every stroke.

I couldn't even imagine what state it might lead to coupled with our current activity. We spanked away, harder and faster and the girls got louder and madder by the second.