Better Living Through Chemistry

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Well what do you know?" said Bob.

"I know that he said you all had told him to carry on any business for you guys so he did. He didn't give me any numbers except to say he'd managed a sale for the patents usage and royalties that will result in what he called 'an indecently ridiculous amount of money almost immediately'."

Well that was a real surprise! Good old dad.

We hadn't thought either of the things dad was checking out, good as they were, was really going to be able to make it through what looked to us to be the hopelessly Byzantine mess of the patent office.

Obviously my dad's skill set worked just fine in areas about which we were pretty much ignorant.

After Estelle dropped that bombshell we had a much more freewheeling discussion about housing, college, and everything.

Then, just for fun as the sun started to drop below the trees we had ice cream for dessert while we all played a nice game of Chinese checkers, which was just perfect for a group of six.

By the time we got about three quarters of the way done however none of the females present were able to concentrate very well on what they were doing but their blouses all stood out quite nicely as the contents swelled.

We didn't really finish the game as the women all started to be much more interested in rubbing up against their men.

It was now nicely dark out. At Neil's suggestion we all made a prayer circle holding hands and gave thanks for such an amazing day before adjourning to separate bedrooms for our first night as married couples.

For all that Estelle and I had done this day, mussed as the bed itself was from our last enthusiastic efforts, still this was somehow special.

We were in her bedroom. I was in her bedroom and soon would be welcomed into her bed for the night, our very first night. Then it hit me, it was our first honeymoon night. I was just standing there looking around the room when Estelle stepped from the bathroom.

She was stark naked, obviously as fully aroused as she had ever been this day. She was gorgeous. I was simply struck dumb and just stared at her.

I was getting a little dizzy when she laughed and said, "Take a breath already before you pass out dear. I really need you to be conscious."

I sucked in a deep breath and said, "I simply cannot believe how utterly beautiful you are. God has been so good to me and I love you so. I hope and pray I can make this first honeymoon night all you want it to be."

She took two quick steps, plastered herself all up and down me with a tight hug and said, "It will be. It will be. Now get those trunks off dear."

I didn't need to be told twice and wondered briefly why I'd needed to be told at all. She pushed me backward over the bed and just climbed on top. A little shuffling got us centered on the mattress and then I saw her form rise up in the moonlight from the open window as she straddled me.

Next that lovely silhouette settled without pausing slowly, oh so slowly, all the way down my shaft. She was so hot, wet, and swollen I came just before she rested her weight on me.

Before I could apologize or say anything she let out a long, sigh and shuddered as she said, "That's exactly what I want tonight Bill. Just exactly what I want. Now let me smear it all around in there and let's see what that causes." And away she went.

I don't know if she rode horses or not but she rode me. Much later, after a wild gallop and a lot of squealing, laughing, and a final long drawn out moan we both came together and she just melted on top of me.

We both went to sleep still stuck together. According to the clock it was an hour later when I felt her stir atop me. "Mmmm," she said, "Yummm. I feel soooo gooood. But nature calls and I've got to answer."

She rolled off and I just lay there. I felt pretty good too! But... I was going to have to tell her about the potion and now was probably the best chance I was going to get.

Upon her return that same lovely, shadowy, seductive shape crossing the room to our bed, 'our bed', caused me to begin erecting all over again. The temperature was just right with the open window.

We were lying on top of the covers, totally unencumbered, so Estelle just sort of slithered, she slithered quite well, over to me and nestled her head on my right shoulder. "We've both had quite an unexpected day today haven't we for our very first time," she observed.

"Mmmhmm," I said. She snuggled closer and said, "I don't know what came over me but I'm glad it did. I've never been so deeply or continually aroused as I've been around you today. I've read plenty of romance novels, some pretty racy, but they don't begin to describe what I feel with you inside me doing what we were designed to do."

I felt her hand grip my shaft her talking this way had excited till she felt my fresh erection pressing against her hip.

"Yes, just as you were designed to do," she repeated with a squeeze to that shaft and continued to say, "I didn't know I could be so aroused but it's good to know I can, it surely is."

Well here was my chance.

"I'm certainly glad you can be too, but about that. Your condition hasn't been all due to just little old me. Well maybe it has but not entirely the way you might think."

"Huh?" she said.

"It's time for me to explain some things. I don't know whether they'll make you laugh, cry, get mad or what but it's kind of a long tale how this all came to be today and how you were actually sort of collateral damage, although more beautiful, wonderful collateral damage I cannot imagine."

She raised her head a bit and asked, "What?"

"Let me just try to tell it all in one long pass without sidetracking me and then I'll answer anything I can okay?" I stated.

After a brief pause she replied, "Okay."

I began with our summer project tradition and this summer's business plan. She managed to let me get all the way through. By the time I was done she was sitting up beside me on the bed, in all her naked beauty, wide eyed and shaking her head slowly from side to side.

"So there's the whole story. Maybe we shouldn't have done it, but I'm glad we did. Maybe I should have told you sooner but I just couldn't even though I knew you'd need to know. Bob and Neil agreed about that but aren't sure they should say anything to Helen and Chloe. But I'm starting to babble, but there it is anyway and I hope you're not too angry with me or us," I finally wound down.

I found I was breathing heavily and she just looked at me for fully a half dozen deep breaths on my part.

Then she suddenly fell backwards on the bed and burst into a long series of full blown belly laughs. She rolled over onto her stomach, kicked her heels back and forth in the air, and pounded her fists into the mattress all the while the mattress fought a loosing battle to muffle even more laughter.

At long last she rolled back over, tears streaming down her cheeks glistening in the moonlight and with a few hiccups got herself under enough control to sit up and fumble for a handkerchief in the nightstand. She wiped her eyes, gave a mighty blow of her nose and dropped the handkerchief in the floor.

"I guess you're not angry?" I asked very diffidently.

With a sputter she said, "Oh, oh, oh, oh, please don't set me off again. It's too precious and wonderful. No, oh no, I'm not angry. Thrilled, surprised, in awe and thankful only begins to describe it."

Taking both my hands in a very firm grip she looked me right in the eye for a moment, then bowed her head and said, "Pray with me. Thank you Lord for these wonderful boys. For the skills you have given them and the use you've allowed them to make of them today for the good of us all."

Looking up at me again she said, "I love you too, so very much. The Lord really does move in mysterious ways. For the very first time in my life I've experienced the wonder of total, unbridled passion in lovemaking. You've given me more pleasure and happiness than I could have imagined. My girls have been saved entire and I got to watch them discover, no matter how much they've done this last year, real lovemaking for the first time too not to mention see them just as fully married as I myself have been. No I'm not angry but I do have a few questions if I may."

On a huge sigh I said, "Oh, that is such a relief. Ask anything you want. If I can I'll answer it."

"First I'd like to know from just how much my girls have been saved. You three were the best of friends for so long till last year and I'd rather hoped they'd hook up with Bob and Neil as they have. What I'd like to know is just how much those boys have simply overlooked and forgotten to take my girls as they did today. Can you tell me that?" she asked.

I didn't want to tell her but it was very well known at school just what had been going on and it was bad. Still, I had to tell her.

"I suppose you wouldn't ask if you didn't want to know but I sure hope you're ready to hear it. This is all very well known and it would never be worth what it would cost to prove any of it. Would it be enough to tell you that both girls have had full on, all the way unprotected sex with nearly every single boy on all the sports teams at least once each as well as at least four of the coaches? There were at least three different wide open sex parties organized by them and their cheer leading coaches that involved chain sex with partner after partner where most of the cheer squad and their coaches laid themselves out for all comers. There's probably a lot more but off the top of my head that much is likely true. Still I'm sure Bob and Neil look at it just as I do. It's past, forgiven, and so just doesn't matter," I answered as I watched tears begin to roll down her face.

"I'd heard rumors but not all that. I'm so glad they've found themselves and your friends," she replied and continued with, "Thanks for telling me and now I have another question. Do you have any more of that potion left?"

"Well yes, quite a bit actually," I answered.

"Good. I'll explain later but could I have enough for a good healthy dose for three women?" she asked.

"Sure. I'll go get it right now," I said as I started to get off the bed.

"Okay but bring two extra doses then," she stated.

"I'll just bring what is still in my gear," I answered and headed out to the patio to pick up my bag.

On the way back I heard rhythmic pounding and then squealing and moaning start from first one and then the other of the girls bedrooms down the hallway. In the short time it took to get back to Estelle they were really going at it.

I stepped into Estelle's bedroom to discover she had centered herself in the middle of the bed. She was spreadeagled face up and quite obviously was waiting for, well, me. "Sounds like they have a pretty good idea going down the hall there",she said. "Yes it certainly does," I agreed.

Rolling her head over to look at me she said, "I think it's time for some informed experimentation with your potion dear."

"Okay",I replied, "what did you have in mind?"

"First you need to rub a nice generous amount all over both of my breasts and then knead it in dear," she told me. So that's just exactly what I did.

I started at the base of each soft, succulent, breast simultaneously and slowly worked my way to their tips. Well before the time I got to the nipples both breasts had already started to rise nicely just like my mom's best yeast bread.

As I went round and round them both nipples were soon tight upstanding cones atop turgid breasts that simply defied gravity. Estelle was moaning nicely in pleasure as she lay there with both eyes closed.

After a couple of minutes of this last bit she opened her eyes and with perhaps some difficulty said, "Okay. Now spread me wide open down there and just pour in a double dose. Then take your fingers and rub it in nice and deep and all around and let's see what happens shall we?"

I gulped but took a whole syringe. That actually wasn't the hard part. The hard part was that though we had made wonderful, wild love several times now I had never touched her there with my hands, much less actually looked.

Apparently I had frozen up for a bit as I heard her say, "Oh please, don't be bashful, please take a good long look so you'll know what we have to work with from now on and then put your fingers to some good use."

"Yes dear," I said and did just exactly as she had requested.

What a sight to behold she was and the feel of her cleft on my fingers was like nothing I'd ever felt before. She was already juicy, warm and soft but I spread her opening wide and squeezed the whole contents of the syringe into it.

Tossing the syringe aside I took both hands and started pushing our potion deeper and all around. Estelle gave a long, loud hiss of breath as she inhaled. Her back arced suddenly upward and she moaned loudly as she exhaled that same breath.

I'm sure it took at least a whole minute but it seemed almost no time at all. I felt the lips of her cleft swell and develop a ridged texture as I rubbed them. Next an actual flow of thick, clear liquid seemed to just well up from everywhere. I soon found I could slide an entire hand into her with almost no effort.

Experimentation is a wonderful thing. This brought about outright cries of pleasure, no words, just cries. When I started moving the fingers of that hand around in there she just came and came again, spasm after spasm, thrusting away all the time.

By this point I had nearly come more than once myself. Finally instead of just sounds Estelle seemed to be trying to say something. It took a bit as she squirmed beneath my attentions but at last I made it out.

She said simply, "You."

Message received. I jumped atop her, just slapped myself home, and went crazy. Some uncertain time later we both lay there sweat soaked, entangled with the sheets, totally relaxed and with her on top somehow. "Wow!" said the both of us together and then started laughing. Which felt really good though it caused my completely limp member to slide right out and a flood of warmth to run down the insides of both our thighs.

"Oh my. I think we need a quick dip in the pool," said Estelle.

We did just that and it felt so nice to slip and slide over one another in the cool water.

We stopped by the linen closet for new sheets and having made the bed snuggled up beneath one sheet and fell straight to sleep. About an hour later I awake to find myself nicely erect and spooned against her soft backside so I just slid in and went to it.

I'm not sure if she actually woke up but about the time I came inside her she wiggled her rump nicely, said, "Mmmmm" and went back to sleep. So for that matter did I.

She returned the favor a couple of hours later as I woke to find her atop me and pumping away nicely. That ended a few minutes later on a long shivering cry as we again drifted off together.

It was just before sunup when I woke at my normal time that I discovered one of the most wonderful things about being married. I woke to find a beautiful, soft woman I loved who also loved me nestled beside me and that was just indescribably good.

I was simply looking at her when her eyes opened and she looked at me. She slid closer so we could indulge in a nice long kiss, snuggle and a whole lot more that that lead to. She sent me into the shower first saying she wanted to take her time in there before facing the day.

By the time she got done I had already gone to the kitchen and got bacon and eggs, sausage, and some potato cakes made from the leftover mashed potatoes, eggs and cooking grease.

No one else was up yet but I'd made enough for everyone. Estelle showed up just in time to see me putting milk and orange juice on the table.

"Boy did I ever get lucky with you," she observed.

"It's all that scout training. Bob and Neil can do it too. It's just that I usually get up earlier than they do," I responded, "so let's have a nice breakfast together before the others arrive. The smell ought to drag them out pretty quickly. At least it usually does it for Bob and Neil though perhaps they have more reason than usual to be tired and distracted this morning."

"From the sounds I heard on and off down the hall last night I would imagine they do," she agreed.

"Yes, well, what would you like for breakfast dear?" I asked. I loaded up her plate as instructed while she poured our drinks.

We said thanks for the food and the day and dug in. After a few bites I asked so what's the plan for today if there is one?" I asked brightly.

Putting down her glass of milk Estelle looked directly at me and said, "Well we need to get you guys sent back home for your morning chores I imagine and later around lunch the girls and I will need to pay everyone a visit."

"Oh goodness I'd forgot about chores. I do need to get back pretty quick," I said.

"Not too quick, there is one more thing you need to know first off today. You know how I told you yesterday that I was ovulating, well we put a stop to that sometime between then and this morning honey, we most surely did and I'm so happy," she said in a rush and hugged me to her.

When she released me enough to look me in the eye I was still looking at her in puzzlement.

Another direct look at me and she simply shouted, "I'm pregnant!"

I was spared having to try and speak by two shrill screams as both daughters had stepped into the kitchen just in time to hear their mother's announcement. This was followed quickly by Bob and Neil saying, "Way to go!" from where they stood just behind their new brides.

I heard them all but had never looked away from Estelle and said to her, "That is just wonderful. He's still answering prayers isn't He?"

That got me another tight, quick hug and, "Yes He is",whispered in my ear before she rose to greet the girls.

After the squealing and hugging died down a bit we sat down to a hearty breakfast that was well needed by all given the previous night's exertions on all our parts.

Reminded of chores Bob and Neil finished quickly and departed along with me. I actually wasn't even late getting started on morning chores.

I wasn't sure what kind of greeting to expect and though it gave me time to think a bit getting chores done hadn't helped clarify it for me. I bumped into dad first.

I was just putting the last of the tools away when he stepped out into the garage. I'm sure I had a goofy smile on my face but he broke into a huge smile and as he pulled me into a big bear hug said, "She just called your mom. Knocked her up the very first night did you?"

Then holding me at arms' length by both shoulders he stated, "That's my boy! You done good!" Turning me loose he held out his hand and gave me a very firm handshake saying, "Way to go boy. Way to go."

I gulped and managed to get out, "Well, it's what she said she wanted and then she prayed for it so I had to try didn't I?" Before he could say anything we both had our ears pierced.

Mom ran squealing into the garage and plastered herself all over me saying over and over, "Thank you, thank you, thank you." She finally pulled herself together enough to add, "You've made my best friend so happy and," another squeal, "you've made me a grandmother!"

Dad got her pried off me and was hugging her when I said, "I've always thought Mrs. Thompson was one of the nicest, prettiest, kindest, women I'd ever known but I'd never thought of her in this way. She's the most beautiful thing I've ever seen and she loves me and I love her and I can't imagine anything better to do for the rest of my life."

"That's how it should be son. That's exactly how it should be. Even if it was a bit sudden and unexpected still, congratulations," dad said earnestly and then looked down at mom who was looking up at him.

I wondered if that's how Estelle and I looked at one another. It seemed as though it should be. Dad took off for work and mom told me I might as well find Bob and Neil and do whatever it was we did out in our shop as she, their moms, Estelle and her girls had a group wedding to plan for Saturday afternoon.