All Comments on 'Better Revenge Thru Science Pt. 03'

by saddletramp1956

Sort by:
  • 180 Comments (Page 2)
kiwianne12kiwianne12over 2 years ago

Oh I love it. All the naughty boys cocks fall off. LOL

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Amazing! No, not the story, although that was pretty darn good too. But what was really amazing is that I just read a story on an erotic adult site and learned more of the Klingon language than I EVER wanted to know. But like I said, it’s a pretty good story too.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Damn Man, couldn’t put the story down. It kept pulling me in deeper and deeper. Thanks for the journey.

dgfergiedgfergieover 2 years ago

Very good story and a lot of retribution for those cheating on wives and husbands. If you haven't noticed lately, the divorce rate as dropped way down. I guess you can attribute that to our social distancing guide lines. It's a bit inconvenient having sex while 6 feet apart :)

Buster2UBuster2Uover 2 years ago

6 stars! Excellent story and plot! Dick's rotting off, oh my goodness what a plot! Thanks

servant111servant111over 2 years ago

This is one of my all time favs. Revenge of the Nerds burns the bitch!! In addition you further create a metanarrative in which provides a backstory for the wimp training camp that you use in other subsequent story lines. Simply First Rate!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

This is hilarious not sure if that was ure intention the medical profession an police know she is the consistent factor in all the cases of men’s dicks rotting an she is clear of anything that would cause that. BUT hold on she’s been caught cheating by her mad scientist husband an is getting divorced it doesn’t take columbo to figure out he played some part yeh that may have no proof an she was cheating but it’s what he put in her that caused the symptoms an we are expected to cheer his revenge hahahaha proof or not it would go the way he planned. An I agree with over critical

6King6Kingover 2 years ago

*****Nice! Nothing like a little genital extirpation to cure infidelity, permanently. Beware of the little guy.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I envy your talent and skills. I've written short stories before but nothing as involved as you have put together. Thamks and ill keep writing.

towgtowgover 2 years ago

Oops. Strain of super Gonorrhea. But, somehow Ron isn't infected.

Old_LionOld_Lionover 2 years ago

I enjoyed your story very much! It had a great premise and cool characters. Lots of fun. My only complaint (sorry) is that this Cool Character wasn't in a longer story. I would have loved him getting Medical training as well a Triple Doctorate, all complimentary. Well done and Kudo's!! Saddletramp.

peterb5740peterb5740over 2 years ago

Great story!! I expected no less from you. YOU DA MAN

servant111servant111over 2 years ago

Just can't stay away from saddletramp's stuff...this one is fricking great... I mean who could conceive of a BTB in which ALL the wife's lover's cocks fall off..... AND she becomes a hollow shell typhoid marie for a fricking super STD.... AND it has Klingon talk.... LMOL...rolling on the ground LMOL!!!

lc69hunterlc69hunterover 2 years ago

I am generally not a fan of BTB stories, but this was very well done.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Wow! It still never ceases to amaze me, how many women are wanton sluts, and hide it from everyone. We now have legalized pot, I think it’s high time we legalize prostitution. In today’s society, marriage no longer really means, what it used to. Let the sluts transition into whores, and get paid. It will be good for everyone’s mental health, and the economy! I can hear the new political slogans, from a famous party. “ No more hand outs, give hand jobs, and become financially responsible!” “ Screw welfare, instead screw middle aged men, it’s more profitable” . “ Keep off the streets, do it between the sheets, getting paid for blowjobs can’t be beat” “ Give up the ass, afford to go back to class!” “ A young lady, is like a fine wine. Make him pay, to uncork you!” Etc, etc. 5 stars!

Richard1940Richard1940over 2 years ago

Wow - you keep on getting better

LeontheKingLeontheKingover 2 years ago

Wouldn't Nancy have had to have her tongue and anus amputated? Especially as the father and brothers kept swapping positions

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Kinda weird but still an interesting read

muttstermuttsterabout 2 years ago

I wonder how my IQ and STs would compare. Probably like comparing his watermelon to my poppy seed.

Keep writing, "Jup"

auhunter04auhunter04about 2 years ago

Somewhere I read an old saying that went something like this. Worry not the man with sword and shield. Fear the man with his books

seems to fit

Martyr2002Martyr2002about 2 years ago

Corny but good. Really enjoyed it!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

So any children born of this union would be (at the very least) bilingual. Understanding both Klingon and English.

The kids will have an interesting childhood at the very least.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

i liked it very much

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Pretty good. I almost gave up after the first chapter, it seemed to move waaay too slow for me. But glad I didn’t, the last two were fast moving and pretty entertaining. So thanks, ST.

GuyfromShadesGuyfromShadesabout 2 years ago

Great story series. I appreciate you writing, Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

One of My best friends jicked his family to the curb . He is a Desert Storm Marine . Heck We met in Desert Storm and one night while he was drunk He told me his Story . He is married to a sweet lady who gives him anything he wants including a 1969 Mustang Boss 302 that is Stock . We go fishing together as neither one of us hunt anymore . I got a 2018 yellow Mustang GT That I love .

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I really enjoyed it, but then I expect nothing less from ST. About the only problem I had with the story was the editors missed it when Gordon was being called Ron for a full paragraph. It made the story hard to read and a little confusing, as you had 2 men talking, but they were called out by the same name. But, I'll overlook it for a good story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

YEAH, Ron talking to Ron for several paragraphs was inexcusable...

Doombot80Doombot80almost 2 years ago

While it was a fun concept, using his science background to get back at the people who wronged him, the fact he infected someone with a mutant virus and 1) was too stupid to imagine the consequences, and 2) has no thoughts or feelings about having utterly destroyed the lives over 40 innocent men, not to mention physically disfiguring his ex, makes the main character the actual villain in this story. I know it's just silly revenge porn, but Jesus, the acts of pure evil this dude inflicts are way worse than some freeloading promiscuous slut.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Loved this story!

Small buzz kill. The CDC can't search anyones home.

VERY COOL 😎 to finally where the camp got the medication to rejuvenate the abused husbands!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Er, whilst the story was ok and almost si-fi, I cannot believe he was never asked why he did not get get the disease and that his lab was not checked. (Lab not checked in case he created the disease and that it was up to standard. The fact he lived with hr and he did not get anything, even when is was caught without having sex, it seems he should have got it. No sanitisation of his house, nothing and knew about this stuff so he would have done it. A bit of an off the wall story that was ok.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Your universe but ...

1. A person is not considered a cancer survivor until 5 years.

2, IQ's top out 1t about 150.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I seem to be having trouble being sympathetic to Ron and I'm sure that makes me an insensitive prick, but...he was a genius who created a "make-over" formula which transformed him into a rather stylized imitation of the late Bruce Lee. The "bad guys" (father & brothers) were so obviously bad guys from the beginning that his supposed genius clearly had a blind spot of massive proportions.

Also, I once again am finding it difficult that there was little sympathy given to Nancy--a young woman plucked from a destiny of mediocre living--who was REPEATEDLY RAPED AND VIDEOED in the process to coerce her later cooperation to her later continuous rape. She obviously wasn't brilliant but, come on--her reluctance and opposition to any damage being done to her husband was expressed and repeated often enough (in spite of her being threatened with forced street prostitution) that it had to be considered real. And to be a very young inexperienced woman who was being RAPED CONTINOUSLY DAY AFTER DAY with no possibility of it ending would likely bring even the bravest of individuals to despairing cooperation with their rapists (cite Hearst & Stockholm Syndrome). Not to totally excuse the girl but...why totally rule out the reality of sex addiction and a significantly heightened libido after being DAILY inundated with sexual abuse?

Lots of other quibbles but the main one involves the absolutely SADISTIC behavior of Ron toward his wife--destroying her body and sentencing her to a prison of solitary confinement while knowing her psychological need for even a modicum of human touch--and his total lack of consideration of the damage his "formula" might do to the unsuspecting innocent wives and girlfriends of Nancy's sex partners.

For the second time recently I have to grudginly give ST credit for an imaginative and well-written tale while saying that I DID NOT LIKE THIS STORY! And to those who would say..."then why did you read it?"...I can only reply that I DO LIKE MOST OF ST'S STORIES SO WHY WOULD I NOT THINK I'D LIKE THIS ONE BEFORE I READ IT? Once again...my bad....

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I like that. Your dick rots off if you fuck a married woman. That ought to be a law!

Or, maybe it just gets amputated.

"QaplaH!"

Ed

oldtwitoldtwitalmost 2 years ago

Nice silly well thought out story

Nato_Nato_almost 2 years ago

Good btb. Thx author. Seems that the formula given was a super viagra. Keep the blood in affected area till all oxygen is depleted from red blood cells and that part of the body dies. 5/5

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Just a shame that on a few occasions you got names mixed up!

xhristianjxhristianjover 1 year ago

Aside from the stupidity of the premise and the fact that the fucking cuckold was a pathetic weasel what do you expect when you marry someone you don't even fucking know whose a fucking waitress how cliche is that and of course she just happens to be the town bike!

Whose fault was this supposed to be again?

dgfergiedgfergieover 1 year ago

What a lovely romantic story! Not! May be a lot of guys will be careful where they put their dicks from now on.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Great revenge on the cheating skank and her men

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Good job!

XYZ

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Too brutal in addition to being totally unbelievable.

Norseman123Norseman123over 1 year ago

Great story wish I could have done that to my two cheating wife's still they ended up sad and on their own.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Heh you instant critics, its FICTION. Let me spell it out for you: F I C I T I O N.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

And for the expert on IQs, check out Google. Highest recorded is 228. Looks like Saddletramp is right on the money regardless of universe involved.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I have to wonder how Ron failed to get the gonneraha since he said nothing about a condom when they fucked

Harvey8910Harvey8910over 1 year ago

I did not like this story and I give it only 2 stars. It was just a good story gone bad with the chemical drugs and self-experimentation and the men’s dicks turning black and having to be amputated. Just too weird for me. I got thru the story but was only happy it was over in the end. I did not enjoy the story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

to previous commenters;1- ron didnt get the emasculating "gonneraha" virus cuz he fucked her before injecting her and never fucker her after, read and try to understand what the words mean.

2- fiction is spelled fictition , not ficition. LOL. rk

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

"Later, they came to me and said they had pictures and video and they'd show it to you unless I did what they wanted. At first I hated it, but as time went on, I began to like it more and more. It became something like a game. Then I found I needed it more, so I started doing the guys at school during my breaks. You know the rest."

=== as usual in this author's universe, loving wives who are raped or blackmailed, get addicted to their tormentors and become wanton cheating sluts. Some of the other stuff was also wacky.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

“What worries me, though, is what might happen if this - whatever this is - spreads. Every man in America could potentially be in danger."

No, not every man. Just those who have sex with sluts!

ZK

SatyrDickSatyrDickover 1 year ago

[25.11.22]

Top Shelf Fun!

11/10!!!!!

RoperTraceRoperTraceover 1 year ago

I thought it was a good story, but like a few others, didn't care for the turkey baster concoction that rots off dicks. However I was okay with the self injections of The Hulk/Mr. Hyde formula, LOL. I rejected one reality and accepted the Mr. Hyde reality. Good work. RT

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Small dick energy. All of these types of btn stories scream it.

They always intend to come across as masculine and hard but really, it's just a bunch of whining pussies with delusional fantasies.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I remember some new comer briefings after arriving in Vietnam when they warned us about about contracting diseases that might not be curable so our return to the States would be delayed. Was it just a lot of BS?

Dammed if I knew but I sure as hell planned on getting back to my wife as soon as possible and a short time quickie was never a real consideration. Of course being on a base that was locked down most of my tour kept it from becoming a real temptation. A friend of mine missed his scheduled DEROS by a few months for "medical reasons". Xin lỗi

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Best revenge ever!!!

daves_not_heredaves_not_hereabout 1 year ago

LOL! Great story! You had me LOL a bunch of times while reading this series.

5 stars for all!

Thanks

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Quite a story. Loved reading it.

Sons_LoveSons_Loveabout 1 year ago

5 Stars for all 3 parts.. an excellent story!!!

OOAAOOAAabout 1 year ago

Very good nice story!!! 👏👏👏👍

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Incredibly imaginative revenge story.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Nice science fiction.

Ron was pretty cold-blooded about his revenge, but then, the environment in which he was raised, and the situation in which he was....

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Top notch story. Science, revenge, superbly written with good pace and nothing the story didn't need. Ron in particular was very well written, using his analytical talents for revenge. Who can ask for more?

Strand

RanDog025RanDog02510 months ago

Damn, I really love your stories! Your the best SaddleTramp! Another 5 BIG ASS FUCKING HUGE FLAMING NOVA STARS!

Ultrafox69Ultrafox6910 months ago

mInDu' vIleghpu'.

'ej baJ'e' Qovpatlh!

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Jimi Saville was a member of mensa, so not really impressed.

It all seemed petty and there were too many mistakes. Still I'm sure it appealed to a certain section of the cucked society.

FluidswallowerFluidswallower9 months ago

A really, really fun read!!! No it did NOT appeal to me as a section of the cucked society either to dispute the pompous quasi know it all anonymous commenter below!! Thanks for another highly entertaining tale!!!

BabalooieBabalooie8 months ago

Well done. Five stars.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Um…I thought that one of the advantages of a trust was that it DIDN’T have to go through a lengthy probate process?

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Very good story, once again from a very good writer. Just one small critique, if I may. It’s been my experience that when the government asks a private citizen for help they don’t do much jumping through hoops for that private citizen. They expect said citizen to jump through hoops for the government. And if the citizen doesn’t jump high enough, the government will usually resort to a few dirty tricks to get what they want. Like, maybe, siccing the IRS on the poor citizen. Or getting the FBI or Homeland Security involved. Not because the citizen has

done anything wrong, other than just not jumping high enough to suit some bureaucratic asshole In government. Ok, off my soapbox.

And yes, I am a cynic.

Thanks for the story, ‘Tramp. 5 stars.

Dee

Helen1899Helen18996 months ago

5*_a typical Saddletramp story, what would we do without him

Buster2UBuster2U5 months ago

10 Big Blazing stars for writer. Great reading. Thankyou for a superior effort. Buster2U

lsnid003lsnid0035 months ago

This was sooooo satisfying. I love the idea of two people that had been so hurt, finding each other. Great story, as always! I love “The Camp” stories. It was great to see it mentioned.

FluidswallowerFluidswallower5 months ago

Just did a re-read, excellent tale, thanks!!

dgfergiedgfergie5 months ago

A rather macabre story story and somewhat entertaining as this was my second reading. Rather horrific consequences the two brothers and father but they deserved what they got. As for the other 40 guys there is no sympathy for the married ones and I've always questioned how guys could stick their dick into complete strangers that may be carrying in number of diseases. For every action there are consequences and Karma does balance things out. What goes around comes around, I have seen it first hand. A pretty good story but not great.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Best revenge on the cheaters

Silverfox62Silverfox6225 days ago

I love it. The way he extracted his revenge was special. The story line was also very good

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usersaddletramp1956@saddletramp1956
Enjoying life one day at a time... I write for fun and for entertainment. Please note that any statements by characters in my stories do not necessarily reflect the views of opinions of the author. Please feel free to follow me on Twitter at @saddletramp1951 or contact me d...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES