Better Than Any Michelin Star Ch. 03

Story Info
Catt finally Meets Amirah.
2.1k words
4.36
1.3k
2

Part 3 of the 6 part series

Updated 10/01/2023
Created 09/13/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As Catt awakened, he had a smile plastered on his face. Looking in his hand, he must have drifted off to sleep clutching Amirahs panties. Even though they were no longer moist, they still carried a deep scent of her sex. The juices had dried, but the memories were fresh.

These last two days had flown by, as Catt felt like he was in a drunken stupor. He had never been this distracted. His balls actually hurt. Amirah had been sending quick videos and pictures sporadically. It's like she wanted to make sure Catt was laser focused on her. And damn she was good at it.

Today was finally the day. He had decided to take off the afternoon, so he could get fully prepared for the date. He had set the reservation for 6 with the hope that they could play some after dinner. Catt figured he would pick her up at 5, and they could ride together.

It was nearly noon, and Catt was trimming unwanted hairs, when he heard his phone

*Ding*

It was Amirah. "Hey sexy. I am so excited to see you tonight. I know you had said you'd pick me up at 5, but is there any chance you could come by earlier? I have to make a quick stop on the way to the restaurant."

Catt didn't see a problem with is at all. "That sounds great. Will 4:30 work? What's the errand?" he asked.

"I have to pick something up: could we make it 4?" she replied.

"More time with you?" Catt texted. "I am always up for that. See you at 4."

Catt hopped in the shower and finished cleaning up. He grabbed his lucky underwear and went with a Florida-cool outfit of a Tommy Bahama shirt, some slacks, and fun socks.

Meanwhile, Amirah's stomach was fluttering. She had taken the day off to get ready. She knew this dinner meant a lot to Catt, and she knew it took a lot to ask her. She was flattered and turned on. He had clearly enjoyed her gift. And he seemed to like every video she had shared. She was tempted to spread her pussy and Jill a quick one off, but she figured it'd be better if she waited.

Catt hopped in his car and headed to the address she had finally given him. He loved that their city was small enough to not need a map, but big enough to give some time driving. As he pulled up, he had no clue what to expect. He was finally meeting his goddess. He checked his hair one last time, then got out. Amirah answered the door quickly, and Catt melted. Everything he had imagined was surpassed. Before him stood a 5'6" goddess with the sweetest smile. Her choice of purple accents did not go unnoticed.

"Hey Catt, it's good to finally meet you." She said

Catt realized he was staring mouth agape. "Yes. It is amazing to meet you."

She had the sweetest eyes and a shy smile. But as her lip turned up ever so slightly, he sensed a hint of mischief. "Thanks for coming early. I just sent you the address we need to hit."

Catt checked. It was a Walgreens. He guessed she needed a med. After setting the GPS, it was a 10 minute ride. During the ride, Amirah decided she wanted some early 2000s pop. It wasn't clear if she was being ironic. But Catt didn't seem to mind.

They talked about their week and work and as Catt returned his hand to the middle console, it landed awkwardly in Amirah's hand. He didn't want her to feel any pressure, so he shifted and removed his hand.

"Hey Catt, I actually kinda liked that feeling," she said as she peered her soft eyes at him.

Who was he to deny such a request? So he returned his hand. She quickly wrapped her arm around his and took his hand in her hands. "I really like how strong your arms feel. I bet these muscles help with the important stuff."

Catt took a quick glance, and Amirah's soft and sweet temperament had shifted to a playful look full of desire. The drive was peaceful and conversation with her came easily.

They parked at the drug store and hopped out. But Amirah had a trick up her sleeve. "Actually Catt, we need to go next door." She said as she nodded towards the adult toy store. "I wanted to get some toys, just in case you'd rather have dessert back home," she said with a sparkle in her eye.

Inside the store, they were greeted with bright neon lights and plastic packages. This store felt like an Apple store. Some of the toys were out of a sci-fi film.

Amirah grabbed a basket and headed towards the first aisle. "She grabbed a whole basket," Catt thought to himself.

She seemed to be on a mission... nipple clamps, a couple shiny toys, a bottle of lube, and a cock ring. As she pranced around the store, Catt heard a faint jingle. But he figured she had her keys on her. The store clerk smiled and looking at her ID said, "Oh you're Amirah. Do you want me to just put your stuff in your other bag?"

Amirah nodded, then looked at Catt. He was confused, but he didn't want to rock the boat. He handed his credit card over, and Amirah nervously smiled. She grabbed her large bag and turned to the exit.

Catt opened the car door for Amirah and walked around to his side. He sat down, and Amirah was being very quiet. "Catt. Before we go to the restaurant, I need to tell you something. I don't want to bring any negativity into the night because this is your celebration. But I wanted to say thank you. Thank you for inviting me to this. Thank you for helping me find myself. Men have been a constant reminder of pain and lies in recent years. When I joined that site, I felt like I needed an outlet to be me. Every day men saw me as a sexual item. And it was fun to be wanted. But when you messaged me, I felt truly seen. When we talked, I felt heard. That means a lot to me." She continued

"Now that we have finally met, it all makes sense. The other night I had a dream. I couldn't quite remember the details when I woke, but it was your voice. We were lying with interlocked arms just being cute and you kept sniffing my hair and nuzzling my face. You kept telling me how amazing I was. Did you have any weird dreams?"

Catt thought about it. "That was the night I fell asleep with your panties clutched close to my face. How weird is that?" He asked.

She was hit with a pound of feathers, "Wait, really? That is so celestial. I feel like I was meant to meet you. She took his hand and gently kissed it. Catt put the car into reverse and pulled out of the lot.

They were making good time on the way to the restaurant, when a strong desire overcame Amirah. Catt glanced over and noticed a sparkle in her eye.

She finally piped up, "hey Catt. Now, I know we have some time before dinner, and I wanted to see if you were ready to cash in some of your points."

Catt saw her smirk, and knew he only had one option. He flicked his turn signal and pulled to the side of the road. Once stopped he flicked on his hazards and turned to focus on Amirah.

Her right hand had lifted the hem of her dress to reveal some purple satin panties. Catt's eyes were locked on the thin piece of fabric that was straining to hold back her pussy: the element of his dreams all week. "Mm hmm," was all he could muster as a reply.

Her fingers were slowly dancing on the sheer fabric, and he could swear he saw a wet spot. She smiled, "I don't think we have enough time for you to be inside my kitty yet, but would you like a taste?" Her finger had slipped under the fabric and was dancing along her lips.

She raised her hand to Catt's nose, and he breathed in deeply. It was better than anything he had ever smelled. His cock instantly hardened. Amirah noticed his bulge and egged him on, "Open up. I know you've been dying to taste me all week." She inserted her finger and Catt lapped up her juices.

She was every but the goddess he had imagined. She smirked, "Now I know you've been wanting to show off your tongue skills, and I am eager to experience everything you have to offer. But first I want to show you how much I have enjoyed our conversation so far." Her left hand snaked into his lap, "now lean your seat back, and let me taste you."

Catt set his seat back and reached for his zipper. But she was quick to rebuke him. "Whoa, how about this, sit on your hands. I want to do all the work. You earned this."

He raised his butt and sat on his hands. Amirah could see that he was putty in her hand. She took hold of his belt and undid it. Then the zipper and button. She slid the pants down and saw his neon green boxers. "Wow those are bright," she said.

She proceeded to take them down as well. As the waistband moved down Catt's leg, his cock sprang upward. He was almost completely hard. Amirah smiled. Even though it wasn't the biggest dick she had seen, she liked that he wasn't apologizing for it. He seemed confident as she stared at his manhood.

Catt was in heaven. He had been intimidated by some of the posts Amirah liked. Part of him worried he would be able to fulfill her needs. But that thought faded. He remembered he had his mind and his tongue to rely on. A beautiful woman was a foot away from his dick. Nothing could shake him.

Amirah wrapped her hand around the base of his dick and licked her lips. Extending her tongue she moved her body into position. Her tongue licked her pee hole and he jumped a little. This was happening.

Amirah grabbed hold of Catt's balls and started rolling them around. When she finally opened her lips and engulfed his cock, she made a noise like "humphf" and Catt was in heaven. She took all of him in her mouth. Then slowly pulled her head back up. This woman knew exactly what she was doing.

Up and down? Her head bobbed. Her cheeks sucked in and she added some suction to the dick. Then suddenly she stooped. She let his wet dick fall from her mouth. "Catt would you mind if I took a picture sucking your dick. I might need something to inspire myself later."

Catt was torn. He had never taken a picture of his junk. But he also didn't want to be a hypocrite. This beautiful woman had sent countless sensitive pictures. "I don't mind at all. Please do."

She knew exactly the gravity of his agreement, "you just made a good decision." She said as she took a picture with just the head in her mouth.

She returned the phone and went back to her fast paced sucking. He was close. She knew it. She could feel him tensing up. She grabbed his sloppy dick and kept the rhythm with some strokes. "I need your cum in my mouth. I want to taste you." She said then immediately deep throated him fully. That was it.

Catt began cumming. Amirah was massaging his balls as his started filling her mouth. More and more. Until his breathing slowed. She release his now deflating cock and straightened up.

Catt wanted to remind her that he was open to anything. He looked at her, and he knew he wanted everything. "Kiss me," he commanded. He saw the confusion as she swallowed.

"But what about your cum?" She asked.

Catt pulled his hands from under his butt and grabbed her face. He had to kiss her. It was exactly as he imagine. She kissed like a hurricane. He was finally kissing the woman of his dreams.

He pulled his lucky underwear up and adjusted his pants. Then they were back on the road heading to their celebratory date.

To be continued...