Better Than Any Michelin Star Ch. 04

Story Info
Catt and Amirah flirt over dinner.
1.2k words
4.78
1.3k
2
0

Part 4 of the 6 part series

Updated 10/01/2023
Created 09/13/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Pulling up to the restaurant, Catt slowed down and was greeted by several valets, "Mr. Catt, we have been expecting you," they said as they opened our doors.

"And you must be Amirah. As beautiful as we imagined," they continued. "If you all can head up the stairs, our host will get you taken care of."

Amirah was taken back. Had Catt really called ahead and let them know we were coming? Intuitively, she felt eyes on her. She turned and saw Catt admiring her with a childlike admiration. "Why are you staring? You look silly," she asked.

Catt snapped out of his stupor, "I ... It is hard to describe... But I feel like I have been wading through a pool of women who weren't the right one for me, just hoping to find you. And here you are. Standing three feet in front of me, and I can hardly believe it."

She smiled, and a wave of emotion caught her, "that is sweet. And yes I am all yours. Tonight we are going to celebrate you." She took his hand and started up the stairs.

Catt heard that noise again: a slight jingle. He couldn't quite place it. But as they reached the landing, Amirah gently pulled his head to her mouth and whispered in his ear, "I know you hear the bells. Yes, I am wearing that plug. I wanted all of my holes to be ready for whatever. Now, if you're a good boy, I'll let you open your presents tonight."

Catt stopped in his tracks and looked at Amirah. Her face was filled with lust and desire. Only broken by her seductive wink. He took her hand and pushed through the front door.

"Catt! We are so excited you're joining us tonight. We understand you have some celebrating to do. Let me take y'all to your table." The Maître D' explained.

They were led to a secluded table and shown their seats. Menus were handed to each, and he continued "tonight, Alessandra will be taking good care of y'all. If you need anything please let me know."

Amirah was impressed, but a sense of dread washed over her. Alessandra approached the table with the seductive prowess of a runway model. She would finally see the real Catt, just like every other guy.

Catt could feel the energy change, when he saw Alessandra he realized what was going on, but his focus didn't change. Looking up from Amirah, he listened to the introduction. He started to order drinks but paused, "Amirah what sounds good for a drink?" He asked as he turned back to her.

"Wait. He's paying attention to me. Why isn't he gawking over this girl," she wondered

"Um, I think the recommended pairings on the menu look amazing. Let's do those," she added.

Without moving his glance, Catt added, "thank you Alessandra we will be following the tasting menu recommendations tonight."

Alessandra thanked them and turned away. "He's not even looking at her ass. Why is he still staring at me?" Amirah wondered.

Taking her hand and bringing it to his soft lips he gave it a sweet kiss. "Amirah, I told you before... But you are exactly the person I want to spend this night with."

Amirah could feel her blush warming her face. She began to fidget with the menu. That's when she realized there was a second menu. She looked to Catt, who had a devilish smile growing on his face. "How does my menu look, see anything you're looking forward to?" He asked.

Amirah flipped to the second menu. Somehow, Catt had created a menu and had it added to her place setting.

She could hardly believe her eyes. As she read through Catt's secret menu, her pussy began to pulse. She shifted in her chair and became highly attuned to the plug nestled in her tight little hole. Each line item made her tingle with anticipation... She could hardly focus. "He must really want me." She thought. "This menu is a combination of so many fantasies."

She raised her head to him and asked about one of the lines, but he simply leaned towards her and replied, "Ma'am there are no substitutions at Le Chateau." And as he finished talking, their first course arrived.

Each course built on the one before, and Amirah was blown away every time. She couldn't believe how delicious it all was. Between every bite, she could feel Catt's longing glances toward her legs and body. He seemed fully in heaven, yet clearly he wanted more.

Alessandra approached the table to alert them that the final course is being prepared and should be out shortly. Amirah saw her chance. She backed from the table and asked Catt to be excused to the ladies' room. Something about how he stood up as she left the table made her feel regal. She felt even more desired.

She stared at herself in the mirror. She hadn't felt this pursued in ages. How could she trust this man. Sure he was doing all the right moves. But what if that is all they are, just moves. Can she let her guard down again? She has so much more to consider these days.

Contrary to all this doubt, a seed of hope was pushing its way through the weeds that had clogged her heart. She was inspired.

As she exited the room, she bumped into Alessandra. Who looked up, "Miss Amirah. You are one lucky girl. Catt will barely even look at me. He is sitting at the table, and it feels like he truly misses you. Every night, disgusting old men parade in here with their sexy dates, but the men are lightning quick to slap my ass or degrade me. But not your man. He only has eyes for you it seems. You'd better lock that down."

It was just the confidence boost Amirah needed. She jingled as she walked back to the table a little more freely. Leaning to his ear, she slipped something in his pocket and whispered, "smell what you've done to me already."

Catt leaned forward and peaked in his pocket. It was her purple satin panties. Their aroma wafted and filled his nostrils. It was raw sex. His pupils dilated like he just snorted pure cocaine, and she swore she could see him drool just a little bit. As she sat down the toy jingled in her ass.

Catt's senses were on fire. He heard the jingle. He saw her face. The connection was real. She saw him for who he truly was, and she liked it.

Dessert came, and it was a perfectly delicious dish. But it wasn't what either of them really wanted. They finished their meal and stood back up. Amirah was impressed with every step of the date. Even when they walked outside, his car was waiting for them.

They pulled forward and stopped. Catt looked at her, and she silently took his hand. She guided it between her legs and let him touch her most intimate slice of heaven for the first time. Electricity shot through her core, and her juices flooded her pussy.

His long finger penetrated her hole for the first time and she grabbed onto his strong forearm. Like a harpy, she looked at him and commanded, "take me home, I have to try your menu."

Catt pulled his soaked finger up and savored her juices more than he had any of the courses during their date. He was putty in her hand and she knew it.

To be continued...