All Comments on 'Better than Before'

by 142857repeat

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

A story where there is no cheating? The husband and wife loving each other? What a pleasant sight.

MigbirdMigbirdalmost 2 years ago

Bears repeating — you bring a vivid imagination to your fine writing. Enjoyed reading your earlier pieces — one poignantly erotic, the other quite humorous (at least for me). This piece enjoys the same unusualness while I still try to reconcile her dance “class” with TV images. Guess that is my problem to enjoy/ponder. Keep sharing.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Not sure if she really enjoyed trying to help him or if she just enjoyed reaming his butt.

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xalmost 2 years ago

No "extra-marital fun?" Sounds like Romance to me.

Frank66Frank66almost 2 years ago

The talent is there, I like the originality, the story starts goods, builds up, and then kind of wanders off. For those of us simpletons who like a complete story with everything wrapped up nicely, somethings missing. Still a good read, for 2 whole minutes......

secretsalsecretsalalmost 2 years ago

Okay, that's a new one. Pretty good take on a silver lining. Although I've never thought of Rag Doll as a stripper song before, I guess it fits the situation.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Wrong category, terrible storyline, uncomfortable feeling

iammweaseliammweaselalmost 2 years ago

Well that was just plain dumb

And should I be the one to inform the anon below that this might not have been a "loving" wife? I think someone needs to reread this trash.

It read more like the usual mentally ill horse shit of a woman just using a man. So, the writer must be one of those south of M/D line misogynists.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago
She Married Him, Good Fuck Or Not. What Does She Expect Now?

Her regrets of bad fucking before the accident doesn't make any sense; that's who she married. If he fucks better now, great, but that's icing. If he can impregnate her she better take it, his walking or rolling. The accident could have just as easily happened after children had been born; what then?

A good effort, but her mental meandering was somewhat off putting. Still, thanks for the effort.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

anal fingering? Guess she married a British beta.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Please don't write any more stories until you take a creative writing course. This was just awful.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

3 stars! A nice attempt.

Bill S.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous