All Comments on 'Better than Hawaii (FF/m)'

by Thatsuperdood

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

I guess they could afford to lose their air tickets and hotel deposit.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

I look forward to the "after" chapter where she is arrested and he divorces her.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

I see a divorce in 36 days. If he’s smart, he safe worded and asked to stop and she didn’t that’s not safe sane and consensual 1star.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Pretty sure I'd rather be drug naked over a million acres of cactus than experience this so-called 'erotic' scene. Just awful. No wonder women cheat, they end up married to fucking losers like this guy.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

It is fiction. Not erotic fiction. Gladly these make believe characters cannot breed. The author wants to be dominated by women. This story had no content that interests me for a second chapter. I don’t care if the husband is captive for a month. There could be 36 more chapters that I will not read.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Good start. 36 days and you haven't even finished the first one yet. Looking forward to the next installment.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Divorce is definitely in the cards along with a police report. The only question I would have is after the 36 days and he's released does he string her up along with Emma and whip the shit out of the two of them or just bitch slap both of them on the way out the door.

AFKinky4AFKinky411 months ago

Amazing start, looking forward to more chapters!

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Best story ever

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

So incredibly hot. I love the dynamic of this couple

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

I would classify this story as non-consent one, not BDSM, but other than that - a really enjoyable fantasy!

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

This story could be salvaged if there were any indication that the guy is into it. Maybe he wanted to be dominated by two women all along, maybe foot fetish was his secret turn on that his wife has picked. But no, it’s just rape, there’s no bdsm into that since the wife just ignored him begging her to stop.

Worst of this all is that in the world we live in, even if a bruised and beaten guy with a broken thumb and a dangling handcuffs would show up at the police station, there’s no guarantee he would get help, and he would need a good divorce lawyer not to lose everything.

Bottom line is that if you practice bdsm, you need trust and established boundaries with your partner. Here they didn’t even have a safe word agreed. And don’t marry the crazy, I doubt there were no red flags before.

Vulcan_in_OhioVulcan_in_Ohio8 months ago

Very dark story. He may permanently lose use of his hands with this type of treatment, if not his marbles. Camera monitors don’t sound alarms if the subject vomits into the gagging socks or otherwise can’t breathe. One never, ever leaves a bound and gagged person alone, not to chat with one’s girlfriend, not for anything. A safe word is sacrosanct. The wife clearly doesn’t love her husband. She tortures and starves him against his will. There is no eroticism in this story (supposed to be an erotic website). One star is the lowest I can give; zero is what this deserves.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Fuck this crazy bitch, run don't walk away from her..

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous