All Comments on 'Better to Seek Forgiveness?'

by Hooked1957

Sort by:
  • 195 Comments
Big_Tim99Big_Tim993 months ago

She was an idiot. Case closed.

SplitGeode66SplitGeode663 months ago

I love your Traci stories. 5 stars.

stev2244stev22443 months ago

Yes! Those announced cheating plots always get my pulse going if they are well done, and this one was. Great story.

CagivagurlCagivagurl3 months ago

5 stars for a wicked read.

Cagivagurl

Tx77TumbleweedTx77Tumbleweed3 months ago

This was written well enough, but the tale of the jaded, self-centered bitch who only sees life as being about her does wear thin. At least your method of outing her activities to her husband was a seldom used one. A slut who is not in the least repentant and whose first question is how did he find out is only interested in becoming a better cheater for her next fool she may marry.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

She may have been a stupid slut, but it didn't seem she suffered at all with the divorce. She certainly didn't seem to have much remorse for her actions. Did they split everything 50/50 and was it a lot? Did he tell his daughter's husband? Who knows? Not many fireworks in this one, but pretty good anyway.

TwentysevenTwentyseven3 months ago

One little criticism. This woman is so shallow, you have to wonder how it took 27 years to show.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

A giant case of deja vu and not a very good case either

SwordWielderSwordWielder3 months ago

Very good. I think Marcus needed to inform his son-in-law Nate about his daughter's attitude. That probably would have led to a huge fight and either a divorce, or a post-nuptial agreement. What people forget is that although sex is important, is it only a small part of a relationship. She will miss that more every single day, and as time goes on no decent may will want a serious relationship with a cheater, let alone the town bike.

TajfaTajfa3 months ago

This was good but it wound up way too quickly. How did she feel when the divorce went through? It just lacked a bit of emotion. Still 4 stars though.

Nasty56Nasty563 months ago

Rush ending to a good story.

RePhilRePhil3 months ago

Great to have the big guns back writing in LW. A little rushed on the close. Wonderful setup though. Always 5&Fav for the Old Guard 💂‍♂️

francemanfranceman3 months ago

I'm ambiguous about this story.

Even if the story respects a good LW scenario such as betrayal, discovery, divorce, new love of old days......... I found the characters quite stupid caricatures, with grotesque behaviors.

Omart57Omart573 months ago

Good story, Thanks, H!!! Always nice to see Traci again! Lol!

SDN1955SDN19553 months ago

Good story. Would have liked to have seen Layla (the daughter) get some comeuppance because she’ll surely be sampling the strange as soon as she can. Also, not sure if his son knew, as his only line of dialogue was “zI never thought she’d go off the deep end”.

Busman19639Busman196393 months ago

As they say,’ the best revenge is a life well lived’.

irinmikeirinmike3 months ago

So she kept having sex with strange men AFTER her husband found out and expected him to fall in line with her extra marital affairs? Furthermore she never absorbed her husband’s feelings on this sensitive topic yet expected him to comply with her supposed needs? A bit unrealistic to say the least.

numbnutz49numbnutz493 months ago

I think you omitted part of that last sentence, "I was a stupid, stupid slut but wouldn't have done anything different. I love strange cock"! That's pretty much every story with Tracy (or Traci) as the wife.

Lifestyle66Lifestyle663 months ago

Hard to believe she would announce she's going on another date the day after her husband confronted her. That makes her a shallow, one-dimensional character, like an inanimate prop in the story.

Moonbat74Moonbat743 months ago

No real consequence for the ex wife or daughter. Wound up too quickly as well, but decent story, thanks.

MightyheartMightyheart3 months ago

Formulaic. & Unbelievable character.

Tracy wanted to go for a date a day after she was caught !

Well written as always.

DrtywrdsmithDrtywrdsmith3 months ago

Good story, well written. ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

TechumsahTechumsah3 months ago

Very realistic and what men should be pushing for in his situation. Happiness all the over the top shit is not cathartic.....its just anger.

Bri29Bri293 months ago

Good story well done

CumminginsiderherCumminginsiderher3 months ago

YAWN

Nothing new or even original.

1 page would have been long enough.

demanderdemander3 months ago

Dunno about this one. I guess the idea of him spending time in the same house with her after he knew really bothered me. The MC never really let her have it. And I wonder if he did tell his son-in-law. D

laptopwriterlaptopwriter3 months ago

Hooked 1957 always delivers a well written, anti-cuck story. 5 stars. In this sea of 750's thank you for writing a whole story.

muddman74muddman743 months ago

The slut and her slut daughter didn't get enough pain. You should have had the MC tell the daughter's husband of her supporting the slut mom and gotten a divorce and I think the slut herself needed to end up with an incurable STD and dies alone and unloved. Just not enough burn in this one to give full marks.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

The trials and tribulations of a milquetoast middle aged male do not make for particularly interesting fiction. Thanks for trying, though.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Would have liked to see the daughter get a reality check/bite in the ass as well for her equally shitty attitude.

GrimmerGrimmer3 months ago

Liked the plot and the characters. Some things left hanging but not unexpected.

The pretty much abrupt ending took away from the flow. Solid four.

Tootight1Tootight13 months ago

I gave it a 5, because it went the way it should have gone, not convoluted like some of these stories.

Regguy69Regguy693 months ago

Thanks for sharing! H57 never disappoints.

ReedRichardsReedRichards3 months ago

Not one of Mr 1957's best. Normally, Traci is written as stupid, but only has one side guy; in this one, she's screwed a dozen other men, none of whom were affairs rather than one-night-stands, and she thought that he husband would never find out? Yes, she's written as overly-entitled, but she's also written as too stupid to believe.

JonnyRegJonnyReg3 months ago

A non dimensional cartoon antagonist makes the whole story pointless.

jocko_smithjocko_smith3 months ago

Not your best, big plot question about the eventual slut daughter.

MattblackUKMattblackUK3 months ago

Another excellent story from Hooked1957. 5*

dgfergiedgfergie3 months ago

It was just a bit slow moving thru the story and the lost relationship. The writing was ok but your missing something and I'm no writer nor and english expert. Try reading some of Qml1's stuff he's pretty darn good and his writing flows well. Thanks for the story.

Demosthenes384bcDemosthenes384bc3 months ago

I won’t beat you up any more than my fellow “regulars”, but pretty straight forward trope story. As usual, good writing style and plot progression as story unfolded. 3.9*

Cracker270Cracker2703 months ago

I love this story line and this one was well done thank you

Rw43Rw433 months ago

I love you as a writer, but for one instant let me side with Traci: "we've gotten a little bit...stale."

<>

Maybe your other forays into characterization and plot have spoiled me--because I found them truly outstanding--but this uninspired return to basics left me as emotionless and passionless as Traci apparently viewed her marriage.

<>

Marcus also missed out on using some great counterpoints that your other husbands have landed, so that contributes to the feeling that you mailed it in.

<>

Obviously your legacy will always exceed mine. It just seems that, except for Traci's final confession to Marianne, she got to escape the devastation she wrought with too much smugness. This is unacceptable. Her confession only matters to Marianne, not Marcus. He never heard it.

lujon2019lujon20193 months ago

So what happened to informing the slut daughters husband?

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

The story was underdeveloped and the emotion was lacking. Not up to your usual, high standard. Still a huge fan though.

AngelRiderAngelRider3 months ago

I don't get the low rating. I mean, no new ground was developed here but it's a perfectly fine tale.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Liked this tale a lot. Needed some manly revenge on the bitch in my opinion and also some pain for the unappreciative daughter.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Mostly good but you lose marks for having the MC address his wife as 'babe' while ranting at her, also having the MC vomit spontaneously without a pre existing gastric condition or excessive consumption of alcohol and for his woefully inadequate responses to his daughter's preposterous defence of her mother's behaviour. It also seems he failed to follow through on his threat to tell his daughter's husband about her attitude to her mother's actions.

JR

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Huh. Here I was, thinking that AI was getting better, but then this one wrote a story so cliched and void of creativity that now I have to rethink my estimation. The tech has a long way to go.

MsVanilla69MsVanilla693 months ago

Even after all them years its best to walk away and get a clean start after all that ,, very nicely written

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Lacked realism and was devoid of any emotion. Not Hooked's best work.

offkilter123offkilter1233 months ago

Kind of a nothing burger of a story. You’ve written much better.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

No surprises here. Plain average tale.

SorchakSorchak3 months ago

Okay, so I gotta ask. Hooked1957, is that your actual birth year? Because it would somewhat explain why at least half of your divorced MCs are clueless chumps when it comes to resuming their bachelor-hood. It doesn't excuse it, but does, as I said, somewhat explain it. I'm 50 and have been common-law married for 25, almost 26 years now, yet if I were to get divorced tomorrow, I would have absolutely no problems re-adjusting to being a bachelor. Both my parents taught me how to cook growing up, and I honed those skills in high school cooking class, then went to college to further that education, as I wanted to be a chef. (Well, at least until I found out that it's almost as much work as becoming a doctor or lawyer.) I've been doing my own laundry since I was 15, and I DO clean windows. That's my main complaint in your stories: It's more fantastical that all these mostly smart, self-reliant at work men are useless when they don't have a wife with them, than some of the revenge plots. That may have been true with the Boomers, but us Gen-X men know how to take care of ourselves. Well, *most* of us do. Idk, maybe it's different here in Canada.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

You can always count on a great story from Hooked1957. I especially enjoy the Traci ones, I have an ex named Tracy.

One minor point, she didn't seek forgiveness, in fact she doubled down on her cheating for the longest time.

I would have liked to have read that story but still enjoyed this one.

FaceForRadioFaceForRadio3 months ago

Liked the story. Very realistic except I don’t understand why Marcus didn’t move out sooner. He waited at home night after night while the slut wife has her fun, always hoping that this is the night she calls it quits on running around. Her remarks to her friend lament the loss of her marriage, but she still never expresses any shred of acknowledgement that she hurt her husband of 28 years. Traci deserves a little more bad karma, like maybe getting beat up or forced into something by one of her boy toys.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Meh. Four stars. Could have been three. No passion. Basically a decent story, but frankly it lacked something.

JPB

vanyevanye3 months ago

Competent coverage of well known territory. 3*s.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

This has to be one of the stupidest evil cheating skank sluts to grace the pages of Literotica. Pretty sure the STD's would have done in the cunt much sooner instead of later. Wish you had included a small portion of Marcus' conversation with his son-in-law.

PowersworderPowersworder3 months ago

A bit bland to be honest.

There was no real drama in the confrontation after he found out she was cheating. Nor was there much condemnation and contempt for her as she continued screwing around.

The daughter condoning the mother's slutty behaviour was left unresolved, and the dad didn't even bother to warn her husband what she was like.

Even the new relationship with Carol seemed pretty flat, with no real romance or attraction there.

Sadly this wasn't up to your previous high standards.

CelestialFalconCelestialFalcon3 months ago

Once the daughter came out as being onboard with what her mother was doing, I think you owed us a plot thread of Marc notifying the daughter's husband and the consequences of that - and her mother's reaction to whatever steps her daughter's husband took in response.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

And his bitch of a daughter?

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Mark should have thanked the you guy who outed his skank wife and after he'd filed for divorce from the slut, found a reason to fire the immoral little turd.

There was just not enough hurt for Traci in this one. She's fucking anything with a dick and we never hear a out her humiliation in having to contact all her sexual contacts as ordered by the department of health sexual contagious disease unit.

KaeyoKaeyo3 months ago

A good story, but it could have been better if expanded a bit, too many threads left hanging, and most of the characters felt superficial to one degree or another. Entertaining, though, and worth a good score. Definitely could be worth being revisited with an expanded rewrite if you were of a mind to.

Happily_Married87Happily_Married873 months ago

Good story. I would like to know if he talked to his daughters husband about her view on extra marital sex.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Still Hooked. Five stars.

Mac_LapuMac_Lapu3 months ago

I couldn't help getting vibes that Marcus was a wimp letting Traci ran him with a rolling compactor. At least he divorced the whore but then dive to another woman quickly. What a clingy dependent. Even though Traci knew she was a stupid slut but she's having fun especially with the money she got from the divorce she's going to have more fun -- for a few more years before buying thise cats.

/

@Hoomed1957 I seem to notice these late stories of yourz your MC hubbys are getting wimpier. Still thank you fir sharing your story.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

The biggest plot hole for me is the fact she was dating multiple men from her local area, in crowded restaurants and bars. If you live in the town of 50,000 people, and 100 of those people are assembled in one room. There is better than a 50-50 chance that one of those people will recognize you. It just didn’t make any sense to me that she thought she could possibly fly under the radar.

sbrooks103xsbrooks103x3 months ago

"But we've been together so long" - Does that also apply to him?

\

"I just need a little excitement in my life... for a little while. Then I think I could go back and be the best wife I can be for Marc" - "For a little while" So not just once? She THINKS she could go back? And shouldn't being the best wife be expected anyway?

\

Why do we always have to read how they met?

\

How the hell does she find time for THREE lovers?

\

"I know you'll give it to me because you love me as much as I love you." - So she not only expects him to accept that she's done it, but expects that he'll allow her to continue?

\

"She would be eternally grateful for him allowing this and show him every day in the future by being the best wife she could be for him." - Again, shouldn't being the "best wife"be what he's die anyway? Has she been holding back? Even now, their love-making is in decline.

\

"For once, couldn't you think about someone besides yourself?" - LOL, this whole situation is about only thining about HERself!

\

"You've outed yourself as a cuckold, babe." - There's no shame in being a cuckold unless you accept it, but she should be ashamed at being known as a slut.

\

Skipped right over the divorce, and did he ever talk to his son-in-law?

\

@SDN1955, I don't think the son knew.

Harryin VAHarryin VA3 months ago

All the story is well written it is ridiculous in the extreme. It would be one thing if you stepped out once or twice for a one night stand because her curiosity got the best of her and then stopped but this crazy wife husband fucking least a dozen men some mutiple tomes for more than a year and she actually thinks that her husband would accept this.

.

It's just too much it's too extreme without any foundation or explanation as to why a spouse would actually think this way

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Almost perfect, realistic and balanced tale, but ... the MC slut daughter, that took the side of her disgusting slut mother, should have paid for her dishonest behaviour, maybe telling her husband something about that. Another part that could have made this very well written tale, a perfect one, is the lack of some well deserved payback for the whore wife: she should have been burned at least a little bit, but instead... nothing. The moral of this tale seems to be: it's worth to try cheating, since it all goes well, without bad consequences, even if caught.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

You have done better, much better. Why did you mail this one in?

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

An example of anti-BTB tale, where a whore wife fvk the whole world as much as she like, betraying his husband like a demented nimphomaniac, and ending without paying at all for her slutting around. The wonderful free cheating-cuck dream without almost any consequence. The MC reaction was a bit too much like he was an idiot sheep, a male without a male brain. So, the big problem with this tale is in being too much one-sided (wife-sided), making it less realistic to be enjoyable.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

"Hooked 1957 always delivers a well written, anti-cuck story"

-

No, this not an anti-cuck tale (this was not much far to be a full cuck tale), this is an anti-BTB tale, since not the wife nor their daughter paid for their sluttish behaviour. Well written but almost unacceptable conclusion.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

"Very realistic and what men should be pushing for in his situation."

-

Maybe realistic the wife behaviour, but certainly not the sheep husband behaviour: he behaved like a man with a sheep brain, so, no, not very realistic at all.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

"As they say,’ the best revenge is a life well lived’."

-

Maybe sometimes, but better than that: "the best revenge is served cold ... and painful".

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

As the title says "better (cheat and when caught) seek forgiveness". Problem is that this could work only is some fempov daylight dreaming: no husband with a male brain would ever forgive such a whorish behaviour from his wife. At the very least he would seek for the due payback, if not something worse.

nixroxnixrox3 months ago

3 stars - not much is new or unique in this story - just the same old recipe with different names. There has got to be something different from the proverbial BTB template.

I really liked the one where the guy used a drone to dump pig crap all over the cheating couple, right through the open vehicle roof window. Now that was funny.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Was? Is. She still is a stupid shut.

It wasnt the cheating that was awful, it was the taunting him after being confronted that made her a truly horrible person. She has no sympathy because of how she handled the confrontation. Yea, she's a slut. Yea, she lied and his like a coward. But the taunting and selfish continuation was something she'll never be able to grapple with. She'll have to lie and say it was his pride and her slutty behavior. But really she became a narcissist, and that's why she deserves nobody. She'll just use them.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

This was a very entertaining story, but it did not deserve a 5. My reasons:

.

1). Traci was TOO stupid. After she’s found out, instead of begging forgiveness, she tried to play the “get permission” card AFTER THE FACT. And just kept on fucking around, thinking Marcus would still reconcile.

.

2). Marcus took way too long to dump the fool. And the story never noted when tne fool got served.q

.

3). After finding out that his daughter backed her Mom, Marcus threatened to inform HER hubby of her attitude. But the story never followed up. Readers might feel cheated that this thread wasn’t finished.

.

4). Finally, the story never addressed, at all, how tne fool’s relationship with her kids suffered. Although the final para stated that she had a couple regrets about turning into a “stupid, stupid slut” — did she really pay a price WRT her kids?

.

Always an excellent storyteller, in this one I just think H57 left too much on the table that would have made this a more robust story.

.

4 ****

mndhanson017mndhanson0173 months ago

You can't just bring in the kids and then never mention them again, considering that the daughter was siding with the mother. How does she feel about this now as she looks at what her mother is now going through rather than that one sentence of her not being happy, now that it's been 5 years, she's still not happy? Also the ending felt abrupt after the divorce, it just skipped to him meeting Carol, and then jump back to a small section, it was feeling flat at the end.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago
Okay

Story was told well but the ending was anticlimactic all around. Not one of your best.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Meh!! No way she barebacks that many men and doesn't catch something. A little violence would have got the story out of the standard rut it slogged along in.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Just started reading and saw this:

Traci - "I need to feel the excitement of a new relationship," Traci told her friend. "Remember how exciting it was in high school, college and then right after, when boys would scope you out, chase you and then woo you? How you spent all that time going back and forth with a boy, maybe several, learning things about them and them learning about you? I need that. I miss that..."

Traci said this right after saying it would only be about sex, not love. And she just shredded her justification for cheating on her husband. Traci seems to have forgotten that it was the excitement of the back and forth with a boy and learning about each other that led to the conscious decision to select that special someone to be their mate. In other words...fall in love with them! Now she wants to replicate these events and somehow turn off the genetic triggers that makes our human hearts and minds turn into bowls of jiggling pink jelly.

Traci is playing, not with fire, but rather biohazardous dynamite. Even if she succeeds in not falling in love with a 'sex donor' that doesn't mean they won't fall in love with her. Then the intermingling other guys bodily fluids with hers and passing them on to her husband whom she promised to become one flesh with for life becomes toxic. Traci becomes a biohazard to her husband and marriage. And he will eventually find out, then the marriage explodes.

...Now, back to the story!

IrishLaddy59IrishLaddy593 months ago

This story needed 30 pages more to fully explore it all. The ending just doesn't have enough suffering for Traci. At least herpes for heaven sake.

schulz777schulz7773 months ago

Story about nothing. Either make it a BTB story or a RACC story but neither - is the stupidest choice in that case

2 starrs

steppinontoessteppinontoes3 months ago

What happened when he told his son in law

AnotherChapterAnotherChapter3 months ago

I was mostly bored with it, actually. There was no climax in any sense of the word. The balloon was only half full of air to begin with and then it slowly leaked out over time. She was so promiscuous it was inevitable that she was going to get caught, and her attitude was so utterly self-obsessed that any notion of remorse was laughable. It just unravelled in a predictable fashion. The train whistle was audible long before one saw the wreck unfold. ***

MaxiMilfMaxiMilf3 months ago

Another good one, though I would have liked more on the slut wife's post married life.

redboat7redboat73 months ago

I agree with IrishLaddy59. The ending seemed a little rushed to finish.

Just_WordsJust_Words3 months ago

Wow! Just a quarter into the first page I already hated her more than any character on this site and my disgust just got worse. Entitlement. Narcissism. Belittlement. Deception. Demeaning. She had it all. Worst of all, she was entirely consistent. Good read about a very destructive woman. 5*****!

Just_WordsJust_Words3 months ago

One more thing - in marriage, you share experiences with someone you know well. With love, those familiar reactions are welcomed experiences from someone who knows and accepts us. Familiar isn't stale if you appreciate how much worst your life would be without them.

TexdomTexdom3 months ago

Maybe this could be the next George Anderson everyone write a different ending to….

Was a bit disappointed in the ending, but enjoyed the story

BehindbluisBehindbluis3 months ago

Maybe I'm just seeing more and more as I grow older but this seems to be happening more in real life too. I guess cliche has to get its meaning from somewhere. So much of the story was cliche and so much more was very unique, and all of it had your touch. Thank you so much for the entertainment and sharing your talent.

HargaHarga3 months ago

I love these stories but I'm still flummoxed by the idea that a person can be happily married for 27 years and suddenly change. How did she hide her true persona for that long without anyone noticing. Well I guess her daughter knew but no one else.

Boyd PercyBoyd Percy3 months ago

They all got what they deserved!

5

onbothsidesonbothsides3 months ago

Just curious. did Marcus or anyone else cause any change in Layla's attitudes about marriage? How did he deal with his daughter after the divorce?

WhoGivesAShitWhoGivesAShit3 months ago

Even years later, Traci still showed little remorse. Marcus should have told Layla he’d wait a few days before calling Nate; that he was giving her the time to explain herself to Nate.

NicealloverNiceallover3 months ago

I loved the story. I would have liked, however to see more remorse on the part of Traci about losing her husband. I think that after 27 years of marriage she would quickly realize that the dating scene is not what it is cracked up to be and that she would get bored with it. I would have enjoyed hearing her apologize to Marcus at their daughter’s wedding for hurting him and hear her admitting that she had made a big mistake and that her life had turned into meaningless depravity.

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous