All Comments on 'Bettering Their Marriage'

by 49greg

Sort by:
  • 33 Comments
bluesky496bluesky496about 11 years ago

mmm, i like where this is going ,please write more soon ,xo

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago

Really looking forward to reading more of this!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
you need to continue this

I am really looking forward to reading the next installment of the story.

Keep up the good work.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago

I don't know how anyone in the world would believe this is "bettering your marriage"! Actually I don't think you can consider it a marriage at all anymore! I can't believe there are that many sissy wimps out there! How could anyone live like that! Each his own I guess!?!?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Better for Who?

This is making their marriage better? Really? I seriously doubt that. Humiliating your husband is making life better.I don't think so. FYI This is also non erotic

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Ignore the criticism!

One of the best stories on here lately. Have cum buckets reading it! Can't wait for the next installment, especially if he gets those tits!

Please don't fall into the trap of introducing a "proper man" to satisfy his wife and have him suck / be fucked by. The 2 girls and him are much better!

JustPeekinJustPeekinabout 11 years ago
Ignore the eejits!

Time and again I come across people who come to the site, read a story about a particular subject and then criticise the idea behind the story. Generally they are under the handle 'anonymous' and I am willing to bet that they have never bothered to post a story here themselves. One guy posted on my last story a question - did I seriously think that the lead female character would have behaved like that? Of course I did you buffoon - I wrote the story! If ytou don't like what my charcters do, write your own! Anyway, great story, and please keep up the good work

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
re: Ignore the eejits!

Right, you do nothing but trash others for daring to have a different opinion, while you say nothing about about the story, and THEY'RE the eejits?

iakatziakatzabout 11 years ago
Oh my...

First off I realize this is fiction...period. Mary's character is proving the old adage, "Power corrupts and absolute power corrupts absolutely". I think poor Jeff is screwed here, I'd enjoy reading what happens next. Overall, I enjoyed the story and thank the author for their effort.

LindaAnnKLindaAnnKabout 11 years ago
Well done

I loved the slow, methodical and careful changes to him. She knew she has to bringing him along, let him get used to each new change. To force him in to a babydoll from the start he would have balked. I would love to read the next chapter! Well done!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Fantastic

This is a wonderful story, I cant wait to learn more about Cheryl and see where this path leads Jack

rdoolittlerdoolittleabout 11 years ago
Suggestion

I think it would enhance the experience to provide more detail on the look and especially the FEEL of the feminine attire. Enjoyed it, please continue.

TheTitLoverTheTitLoverabout 11 years ago
Nice, well paced beginning

I agree with rdoolittle. I think you've done really well to take us on this journey, but maybe some description about how he feels in the clothing and the role she's put him in both physically and emotionally, how nice the clothes feel and if he does still truly feel secure. Where you go next will potentially be the trick. Often from this point the wife starts to bring her submissive man around to the idea of a new man entering, but you seem to be leading into a situation of a new girl. Which is very different and I also would like to see him kept as the only man his wife desires. Will they both be dominant over him? Will it lead to more or less sex for him? Will he get to enjoy more collaborative orgasms or will it become more and more about masturbation for him? Will Cheryl be a lesbian or interested in sex with him?

You have my interest in a story about a man dressing in feminine things which is not normally something that holds my attention, so bravo.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
So Familiar....

Wow, your story brought buried memories bursting into my mind! I was no match for my ex-wife who belittled my small cock even during our engagement, and screwed the golf pro during our honeymoon. Before our first anniversary she'd cuckolded me. She was an insatiable lover, a bbw, taller than me, aggressive and successful as a graphic artist. Eventually she seduced and "married" her boss' wife, leaving both him and me humiliated and wondering what happened. She and her parner have opened a new business and are feasting on the competition. Like Mary, what a woman!

graymangazergraymangazerabout 11 years ago
Loved it.

I really loved this story, the way Jeff was slowly conditioned to accept his wife's domination was really hot. Then to discover he was being cuckolded by his female boss was just perfect. I found myself wishing it was me.

I agree with other readers; please don't introduce another man, Jeff being dominated and feminized by Mary with the hint that she is under the control of Cheryl is so hot. I would love to see him with breast implants, completely feminized and enslaved by the two women. But hey, that's me, it's your story and you decide where it should go.

Thanks, I hope to see more of this.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Unreal

Fantasy or not, I don't think any man would want to be treated like that. Any woman that treated her man like that is out the door and in divorce court, jail or in the ditch. What a bitch!

nicolawilliamsnicolawilliamsabout 11 years ago
delightful

A lovely relationship

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago

Great beginning, please continue adding chapters.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Story is OK but...

As with many of these types of stories, there is no respect. There really is no love, just the wife wanting to get off her way. What the husband wants is of no concern. I always find this very bothersome.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
I did not like this

I hate wimps,sissies and cuckolds.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Total drivel

Just plain bad.

TornadoTysTornadoTysover 10 years ago
wimp Husband

The wife does not love her husband as she loves controlling him, humiliating him as she is a control freak !

He needs to stand up to her and divorce her !

She will control no one living on her own !

MaidpaulineMaidpaulineover 10 years ago
I love it

I just love Bettering Their Marriage, such a lovely story of feminization. Jeff is so so lucky to have such a loving wife. Oh how I wish it were me.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
And when he thinks "tits"

He realized she was using him. And he sent her off with a black eye and a reminder never to cross his doorstep again. What a bitch. Terrible story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
And he did this why?

There's no answer to that question. The whole premise is ridiculous. He'd be out the door and door the road.

Tootight1Tootight1almost 10 years ago
good story

it is a good story. in order to maintain a marriage, things happen, that can cause the marriage to go either way. I would have slipped the cuffs below my back and bum, then over legs, used both hands clenched into one fist, and let the wife have it, right in front of the computer, so her co-conspirator, would see what's coming to her. let the chips fall where they may. throw the wife, her clothes out into yard, then text her co-conspirator, to come collect her, and never come back. maybe getting human resource involved at the company will get her fired, perhaps with threats of law suit.

satinshawnasatinshawnaover 9 years ago
What a lucky boygirl

I would so much like to find a woman like this. Are there any such females?

diegotoadstickerdiegotoadstickerabout 9 years ago
Really

And just where did he put his brain, balls and any other male part during all of this. Sorry, just very hard to believe. Just hope in some future chapter he gets it back together and gets the hell out. There is no love here anymore

Tootight1Tootight1over 7 years ago
good story

you bet. It's actually a very good story. I loved when my wife took on the dominant roll, and I know she enjoyed it also. To me, it wouldn't matter if her accomplice was a male or female, it was over the top, too much. The whole idea was to keep THEIR marriage fresh and exciting. This story shows how most women think. What was once an intimate relationship, was now shared with someone else, and hubby kept in the dark.

My mind went into some very dark matter at the betrayal of his wife. When he saw the other computer running a cam, he should have left the room. Not said a word. Left the house. He no longer had an intimate relationship with his wife and she has been cheating on him for who knows how long.

The part of the story when he recognized the cam to his boss, I couldn't read any more. I skimmed down to the bottom. My question to the author is, why did he not even have a thought of betrayal, or retribution?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Garbage

Really badly thought out and poorly done.

mattenwmattenwabout 3 years ago

There are perverted fans of this crap who advise you to ignore the criticism! That is bad advice. I think it's good that there are authors who write stories and publish them here. We readers are grateful for that. Nevertheless, if comments are allowed, it is every reader's right to comment on the stories. We live in a society where freedom of expression is a basic right! Whether the comments are in the author's opinion or not is completely irrelevant. It is crucial that they must never injure the author's personality, that they are not racist or gender phobic.

Now to your story. Stories, even fantasy Stories are only good if they can create a believable reference to reality; if not, they are fairy tales. In your story I can only add that if your protagonist reports his boss and reports a sexual assault, he will be a rich man and his loveless wife will just be a divorced whore after the divorce. It's that easy to resolve. Or do you think a career woman is risking her career and her life by exposing herself to the risk of a scandal? Not believable. And a man who lets himself be treated like your protagonist can only be represented in your imagination. Your crossdresser fans will of course scream, but honestly, what would this man have to fear nowadays if he makes the scandal public? A couple of days of headlines in the local press and that's it. Conversely, after the scandal, he is several million richer and has finally gotten rid of the whore who pretends to be his wife!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Oh fuck yea, his wife is really turning him into a little feminized girl. How hot but it’s time for a cage and plug to be full time. Soon maybe a few cocks to suck and fuck, I am so hard but I can’t cum now. My wife is going in tomorrow and I hope my new 13” dildo will give me a sissygasm. God I wish I could live in girl’s sexy dainties things and be fucked hard. Maybe I shouldn’t fuck boy pussy tomorrow. If I have a mind blowing cummy from my clit I might not be able to come back from that. With all the sissy, NWO, cuckold sucking hypo training I have been doing I might have to suck cock soon. My for the last two days my butt plug is playing with my mind. Oh where is cock! I am a sissy but can’t act on it, I do love my wife.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Run.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
user49greg@49greg
452 Followers
49greg has somehow pissed off the owners of Lit and can no longer use the forum side of things. He doesn't know what he did wrong, but was playing with his profile there. He's taking any story making to another ID.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES