Betting People - Flipped and Fucked

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Noah stood up, saw the way the metallic dildo moving and said, "Wow! It looks like it's fucking her."

Wendy stopped coughing and Noah said to Fran, "Turn it on, I want to see what happens."

Fran picked up a remote from the table with her right hand, held it up so the camera in her 3D glasses could see it and pressed the power button on the remote with her right thumb.

The device came on and immediately Wendy began trying to use her pussy muscles to push it out. When she did the device began moving up and down a half an inch each time.

Noah, saw the results of her attempts but not understanding what was happening asked, "She's not coughing any more; what's it making do that?"

"She's trying to push it out by doing kegels. It's useless though. That vibrator is nine inches long. It's made of surgical-grade stainless steel and weighs three pounds. There's no way she'll be able to push it out of her. Though I must admit, she's got some pretty strong muscles in her pussy to get it that far."

Wendy grunted heavily from the effort. As Fran predicted, she didn't squeeze the dildo out, but Wendy did make its ridges stroke her g-spot every time she tried.

It wasn't long before the feeling became pleasurable and Wendy's heavy grunts turned to stifled moans.

Unexpectedly, Fran squeezed first Wendy's left breast, then her right.

"Her nipples are hard, The vibrator's doing it's job, she's beginning to enjoy it. What's the time?"

Noah looked at his watch again. "One minute two seconds. Now what?"

"Time to give her the joy juice. Lube it real good and give it back to me."

'Lube what real good?'

Wendy watched Fran pick up what appeared to be another dildo from the table and hand it to Noah. That dildo was also nine inches long and made of rubber, but the rubber was transparent. It too was shaped like a human penis but was only one inch wide and contained a quarter of an inch in diameter tube running from tip to within a half inch of its base and that part of the base had a threaded hole, also one quarter inch in diameter.

Noah applied a liberal amount of KY jelly to the outside of the dildo and handed it thing to Fran who, after attaching a hose to its base, fastened a large zip-tie to the top of an enema bag and looped the zip-tie around Wendy's right ankle.

"I hope you enjoy this. I prepared it especially for you." Said Fran as she looked between Wendy's spread legs.

When the penis sized nozzle came into view and moved in the direction of her anus, Wendy knew what was about to happen and started struggling against her restraints.

"Stop squirming and relax or you'll hurt yourself!" Warned Fran. "It helps if you start counting down from one-hundred."

Fran slid the dildo shaped applicator up the cleft of Wendy's ass, and then between her legs.

The tip of the applicator touched Wendy's asshole and she froze instantly, thinking at the time, 'Shit! She's right! If I don't relax it's really going to hurt!' and watched helplessly Fran's view while Fran very slowly begin inserting the device into her ass. "ONE HUNDRED!"

Fran pushed the bulbous head into Wendy's tight asshole and stopped.

A few seconds later, Fran pushed again. "NINETY-NINE" and the first inch of the nozzle's shaft went in.

Fran waited a few seconds for Wendy to get accustomed to the anal intruder, then pushed again. "NINETY-EIGHT!"

The second inch disappeared.

Again Fran waited for Wendy to relax. "NINETY-SEVEN!" The third inch disappeared.

Fran paused a few seconds, then pushed. "NINETY-SIX!"

The fourth inch disappeared. "NINETY-FIVE"

The fifth inch disappeared. "NINETY-FOUR"

The sixth inch disappeared. "NINETY-THREE"

The seventh inch went inside and Fran decided it was in far enough.

Wendy stopped counting.

"There, see, that didn't hurt a bit, did it? Now here's a little reward for being a good girl and not putting up a fuss."

Fran rubbed Wendy's clit for about a minute which was how long it took to get her moaning in pleasure.

Fran called for the time.

Noah replied, "Two minutes even."

Fran began licking Wendy's clit. Each swirl of her tongue around the sensitive nob caused Wendy's ass to clinch around the nozzle reflexively.

After half a minute of this, Fran stop licking Wendy's pussy and said to her...

"You might want to resume counting now."

Then, out of Wendy's view, Fran opened the nozzle causing the liquid to begin flowing through the tube into Wendy's bowels and warned...

"This is going to sting a little but you'll start feeling good real soon. I promise."

"Ninety-two." Wendy's voice was relaxed by then she'd become accustomed to the dildo shaped intruder in her ass. She felt cold liquid running through the tube. Less that a second later the liquid exited the tube and entered her small intestine. As warned it stung her insides.

"NINETY-ONE! It hurt.

"NINETY!" The pain continued.

"Relax baby. The bad part wont last long."

Fran walked around from behind Wendy, took hold of the vibrator in her left hand and started moving the sex-toy up and down inside Wendy's vagina. "This will help take your mind off the pain."

"EIGHTY-NINE!" Wendy tried to focus on what she saw Fran doing in her glasses.

The view showed that Fran's head was getting closer to Wendy's pussy. For a split second the dildo in her pussy came into view, then the view became blurry.

Wendy felt something begin rubbing on her clit and quickly realized that something was Fran's tongue.

'Oh God!'

"EIGHTY-EIGHT!"

'I'm getting ate!' Thought Wendy as her mind was divided between the two opposing sensations.

At two minutes and forty seconds the stinging ended; Wendy knew this because Noah looked at his watch at the same time.

"EIGHTY-SEVEN!" 'Her tongue feels like heaven!'

Wendy continued counting. Though she didn't know why.

Thirty seconds later the pot and alcohol kicked in at the same time. Wendy realized she felt both the warm and fuzzy effects of the alcohol and spacey, distorted perception of time caused by the pot. She was not drunk, but euphoric and relaxed. Her concentration and memory was impaired but that didn't stop her from counting.

"Sixty-nine!" 'That would feel fine.'

With the pain gone to distract her, Wendy found the only thing to think about was her pussy and she lost count.

'Where was I? Oh yeah...'

"Thirty-something!" Her pussy began to tingle inside and she moaned loudly.

Noah heard her lose count and laughed.

Fran did too, stopped licking Wendy's clit and started rubbing Wendy's it her right hand. "That's right my pet; don't fight it; relax and let your body experience every exquisite moment in agonizingly slow motion. Concentrate on your pussy. I know you love the way the vibrator is massaging your g-spot while I eat you out. I can see the way your ass is clinching around that fake cock inside it every time I lick your clit." Then, as if to prove her point, Fran resumed doing so.

Less than thirty seconds after that Wendy was close to cumming when Fran ceased licking her pussy before she could cum and said to Noah... "Swap!" then moved to Wendy's side.

Wendy thought to herself at the time... 'Swap? What does that mean?' She focused on Noah's feed, saw him bend down and pull the dildo from her mouth, then before she could close it, slid his dick in its place, put his head between her legs and picked up where Fran had left off while Fran told her to... "Suck it and maybe I'll let you down before you pass out!"

It was no choice to Wendy, she started sucking Noah's cock for all she was worth.

While she was doing so, Fran said to Noah, "Don't let her cum. We're going to use orgasm denial to break her down. Give her five licks in a row, then pause three seconds and start over again." Afterwards, Fran, glanced down, saw how enthusiastically Wendy's was sucking Noah's cock, smiled and asked again...

"Time?"

Noah, distracted by how good Wendy's mouth was making his cock feel, had to force himself to stopped eating her out long enough to mutter, "Huh?"

"I said Time?"

He looked at his watch again, said to Fran, "Oh, four minutes and... damn she's good!" then went back to eating Wendy's pussy.

"Concentrate!" Insisted Fran and was told after a great deal of effort on Noah's part... "Four minutes, fifty-five seconds."

"At six minutes and thirty seconds we have to let her down."

Two minutes later Fran told him...

"Put the dildo back in her mouth."

Begrudgingly. he removed his cock from Wendy's mouth and did.

Fran took hold of the dildo. "I've got it. I want you to move around behind her and turn the vibrator all the way down." He did. "Good, now hold it while we lower her.

After the two of them together moved Wendy back into the prone position, she heard Fran ask, "Do you want us to make you cum?"

Wendy nodded yes. Fran asked, "And are you ready to do whatever we tell you to do?"

Wendy nodded yes a second time. "Good! Now eat my pussy while Noah fucks you."

Fran removed the dildo from Wendy's mouth and squatted over her where upon Wendy began licking her pussy as if her life depended on it.

Noah removed the dildo from Wendy's pussy and fucked Wendy until he had an orgasm during which time she had three. Fran, who was herself a little stoned, was also given three orgasms by Wendy's talented tongue. The entire time the enema nozzle/dildo remained in Wendy's ass. Fran removed it and they all moved to her and Noah's bedroom. Once there, Fran had Wendy suck Noah's cock until he was hard again and then mount him in the reverse missionary, (girl on top) position, where upon Fran put on a vibrating strap-on and proceeded to take Wendy's ass from behind.

Wendy and Noah came about the same time after which, Fran order her to suck his cock back to life... which Wendy did.

Wendy was told to mount Noah's face and let him eat him out... which she also did. Fran got on top of Noah in the cowgirl position and, while Noah ate Wendy, Wendy her suck her tits while Fran fucked herself to two more orgasms on Noah's cock.

Three and a half hours from the time they started on the patio, the alcohol and pot wore off. At the time, they were all in the shower together.

Wendy was washing Fran's breasts when Fran asked her... "How do you feel?"

Wendy smiled. "Thoroughly fucked... in a nice way."

Noah, whose cock Fran was washing, added, "Any regrets?"

Wendy told him, "Only that we didn't do this sooner."

Noah moved over and began washing Wendy's breasts. "So, still think the twin's process doesn't work?"

"I don't know, let me give it some thought and I'll get back to you in the morning."

That night they all slept in the bed together.

Chapter Two: Breakfast Conversation

The next morning Wendy and Fran were sitting at the kitchen table eating breakfast. Noah was out cutting the lawn. Wendy took a drink of her grape juice, swallowed, and asked, "What gave you the idea to use an enema?"

"Why? Didn't you like it?"

Wendy took a bite of her bagel, chewed and swallowed it, then replied, "Not at first but it turned out to be worth the discomfort later. The enema applicator was different, not bad, just different. I really liked the story you made up about the twins and Leona."

"I didn't make it up. Most of what I told you really happened. Though I did change a few minor details. Leona told me she knew it wasn't John all along and was a willing participant from the very beginning. She swore to me the enema relaxed her and the pot got her horny but didn't make her so horny she couldn't have said 'no' if she wanted to." Fran, spread strawberry cream cheese on her own bagel. "John did kick her and the twins out after he found the video. Leona and the twins got an apartment together."

This made Wendy curious. "Whose idea was it to use alcohol in an enema? "

"Teri, the female twin. Leona told me Teri saw an episode of 1000 Ways To Die in which a guy killed himself Butt-chugging."

Wendy put down her bagel and demanded, "Are you fucking kidding me?"

"Relax. I did my research. First I watched the episode she told me about, then I read up on it on the Internet. Every thing I found, including the opinion expressed in the TV show all led to the same conclusion.... It's perfectly safe if done properly. Hell, I even tested it on myself just to make sure I got it right before trying it on you."

Wendy became visibly calmer. "That's a relieve." She got up, went over to the sink, rinsed her plate and put it in the dishwasher. "I'm curious, how did you figure out how much to use?"

"Trial and error. I knew how much not to use. The real trick was finding the exact amount it would take to get you warm and fuzzy but not falling down drunk. The wine I used has an alcohol content of about 11.6 percent. It usually takes you and I about two glasses of wine to get the desired effect and three to get us drunk. About half that amount yields the same results when Butt-chugging. That means if you Butt-chugged one glass of wine you'd be warm and fuzzy and one and a half would have you falling down drunk. So, since I only wanted you warm and fuzzy, I used one glass of wine and, just to be safe, diluted it with twice that amount of water and fruit juice."

Fran picked up her plate and the butter knife they'd been using over to the sink, then rinsed them off and placed the items in the dishwasher. "It's in the unlabeled wine bottle in the patio refrigerator. I made extra to use in fruit punch later on tonight. I threw out some leftovers and there should be room enough on the top shelf for it in the kitchen refrigerator. Mind putting it there for me? I try to keep the patio fridge clear for water. I'd do it myself but if I don't login now, I'll be late for work."

Wendy insisted, "Go ahead. I'll put it where it belongs."

"Oh, before I go... want to play some more tonight?" Asked Fran eagerly as she started walking out the door.

"Absolutely."

Chapter Three: An Indecent Proposal

The time was about 2:30 pm. The day was a Monday, three weeks earlier. Noah had just exited his office for his afternoon break when, much to his surprise, Wendy was standing there waiting for him. "Hey Noah, You got a minute? I want to show you something." In her hand was she holding an ice cold, unopened can of Sierra Mist. She gave it to him.

"Thanks! What is it?" He asked.

After she said, "Follow me." a bit mysteriously.

He did and was led to her apartment. Once inside, she took him to the room he knew she always kept closed and locked. "What I have to show you is in here."

A look of astonishment came immediately over his face when he saw what was inside.

"Is this what I think it is..."

She answered in a low tone, barely above a whisper. "Yup."

He whistled.

"Is that yours?" Noah's said quietly.

Keeping her voice down, Wendy replied, "Uh-huh."

"Since when?" They were both still whispering.

Noah looked at his watch reflexively as she told him, "About twenty years now."

"Does Fran know?"

Wendy turned and left the room, motioned for him to follow her and, as she locked the door behind them said, "Not yet. I want it to be a surprise."

"Oh, she'll be surprised all right. Why are you showing me all this?"

She lead him back to his apartment, stopped when they got to the door and turned to face him. "Because I have a proposal for you."

Noah smiled.

"Why Wendy, it almost sounds like you're trying to seduce me."

She confessed, "I am... sort of."

"Huh?"

Wendy said, still whispering, "I'm trying to seduce both of you and, before you ask how I know you both might be interested I've seen your online swinger's profile."

"I thought I deleted that years ago. Anyway, we haven't been involved in the lifestyle in a long time. Fran lost interest in it when early menopause hit her." Noah looked at his watch again. He still had thirteen minutes left on his break.

Wendy went on... "That hasn't stopped either of you checking me out lately. I've seen the way you both look at me every time I come over. You're not going through menopause and from what I've seen, I'd say she isn't either any more." Wendy gave him a few seconds for her words to sink in, then continued. "Tell the truth... if Fran told you she wanted you to fuck me, provided she could watch and I agreed to it would you say no?"

"Probably not."

Wendy laughed. "Probably hell, you know you wouldn't."

"Okay, you're right. I wouldn't."

She smiled. "Now that we're being honest with each other, would you like to her my proposal?"

"I'm listening."

Wendy told him, "I want to see if I can re-awaken her kinky side but to do so I need to play a trick her on her so she'll be convinced it's her idea."

"What kind of trick?"

Wendy explains her plan.

"What's in it for you?"

She said candidly, "I haven't had anyone to play with since I moved here from Atlanta and what with the pandemic going on, I don't trust anyone else not to infect me with the plague. I figured since I really like the both of you, and you are safe, why not have some fun together?"

"Where do I come in on all this?"

Her answer was both simple and explicit. "Any hole you want." Then she realized he might have meant something else and added, "Oh you mean what do I expect you to do, don't you? Tell me how she reacts so I know if my plan is working and play along when the time comes, including my first answer."

"That's all?"

She confirmed. "That's all."

Chapter Four: Fran's Dirty Little Pleasure

Shortly before noon, the same day Fran and Wendy had talked at the kitchen table, while Fran was working, Noah left to pick up lunch for everyone; Wendy rode along. While they were sitting in the car waiting for their order, he turned to her and said. "Wow! I can't believe your plan really worked! When you told me all you had to do was leave your laptop laying around and she'd do the rest I didn't believe you but, you were right. That's exactly what happened.

"I told you it would. Let's talk about what we're going to do next."

Noah looked at her questioningly. "Next?"

"Now that we've brought her kinky side back to life, we start conditioning her to the idea that she's not going to be in charge."

Noah rubbed his head. "I don't think that's going to be as easy as you think it is. She's under the impression you're her Sub now."

"I already considered that possibility, which is why tonight I'm going to turn the tables on her." Wendy inadvertently squeezed her left breast causing her nipples to become erect in the process.

Noah noticed, became distracted for a moment, then recalled what he was going to say. "How?"

"First show me the video Fran was talking about in which Leona did the twins."

Confused, he asked, "Why?"

She told him.

"Fran said Leona told her she knew what was going on from the beginning and went along with it because it was a chance for her to live out one of her fantasies. Leona also went out of her way to say that the twins process didn't work. I want to see if she took it up the ass."

Noah asked her what she expected to learn from the video.

"I didn't tell Fran but before the pandemic Leona and I used to double date a lot together."

He prompted her to explain.

"Leona told me she had no interest in anal sex. 'Ain't done it; ain't gonna... ever!' She said. If the video shows Leona taking it up the ass, that means either she lied to me or the twin's process actually worked and Fran doesn't know it did.

He took out his phone and played the video.

Well, look at that! First she says 'not in my ass'. Teri rubs her clit, sticks the tip of her finger in Leona's butt while licking her clit, then Teri puts the whole finger in and Leona begs Terry to stick his cock in her ass.

Has Fran ever let you fuck her in the ass?"

Noah answered truthfully. "I never asked her to."