Betting People - Flipped and Fucked

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Aren't you curious to find out what it's like?" She asked and was told, "I assumed if she were interested, she would have told me so by now."

"Just because she's never asked for it doesn't mean she hasn't got a secret desire to do it. Have you considered the possibility it could be a dirty little pleasure she's afraid to tell you about?" While he thinks about it, she continues... "Tell me, did Fran give herself the enemas when she was trying to figure out how much alcohol to use on me or did she have you do it for her?"

An order was brought out to the car and handed to him. After they put their masks on, Noah checked it, discovered the order belonged to someone else and sent it back. "She had me do it."

"And did she have you use the same attachment on her that she did on me?"

He answers, "One just like it."

"How many times?"

He thought a moment. "Seven I think, why?"

"Fran's a smart girl, she could easily have figured it out in three or four at most. Tell me, did you two fuck afterwards?"

Noah nodded affirmatively.

"Every time?"

Noah realized they had and what she was implying. "Wait! Are you saying she got turned on by having something stuck in her ass?"

"There's one way to find out but, we'd have to do it the right way. It would be real easy if you still have any colon cleanser left over from the lower GI you had."

The same attendant returned with an order. Noah checked it. The order was correct. The attendant left, Noah raised the car window and he and Wendy removed their masks.

"I do. The druggist gave me two bottles by mistake. I only needed one and they refused to take the extra one back."

"Pour half the bottle in her protein shake tomorrow morning and give it to her. When it kicks in, make sure she drinks plenty of that clear vitamin water she likes so she doesn't get dehydrated."

Noah turned the key in the ignition, started the car and asked, "Okay, now tell me why?"

"Think about it!"

He did. "Oh, I understand."

"Then do as I ask and I promise we'll both get what we want."

Chapter Five: A Secret Is Revealed

It was late in the afternoon, the following day. Fran, Noah and Wendy were in the living room relaxing when Wendy turned to Fran and asked Fran in as a sincere sounding tone...

"You've been going to the bathroom all day; are you feeling okay?" Wendy asked Fran, fake concern in her voice.

Fran told her, "I am now that the runs have stopped."

"Any idea what gave them to you?"

Fran thought a moment. "The only thing I can think of is I must have eaten something contaminated but, I'll be damned if I can figure out what it was. We've all been eating the same thing for the last week."

"Are you feeling better now?"

The strawberry blond stood suddenly. "Oh yeah, much better. In fact, I feel so good I think I'll go take a shower and go stretch the kinks out of my back.

Ten minutes later Fran stepped out of the shower and called, "Hey, have either of you seen my workout shorts and top? I can't find them anywhere."

"You left them laying on the floor so I put it in the wash." Informed Wendy.

"Why don't you wear your robe?" Asked Noah.

Fran explained, "I can't find it either!"

"You left it in the bathroom." Said Wendy.

Thinking she had missed it, the naked woman called back. "I don't see it?"

"Look in the washer." Replied Wendy.

Fran became annoyed and retorted, "Great! What am I supposed to wear while I stretch?" Then decided she was being childish and added, "Never mind, Noah will you get me something to put on Honey?"

He showed up at the bathroom door two minutes later and handed her a package. "Here."

The package contained a robe similar to the one she'd given Wendy.

"Really? This is the best you can find?"

Noah whispered to her, "Keep your voice down and listen. Wendy bought you four complete sets of workout gear and two new robes. She's going to give them to you later. Got it?"

Fran nodded and put on the robe.

He smiled and said lecherously, "Looks good on you dear."

The three of them went out to the patio and the two women exercised for thirty minutes.

Noah read the newspaper until Fran asked him to spot for her.

"Anything you want my love."

"Let me help you with those." Offered Wendy and began strapping Fran's ankles to the machine. "Hey Fran, you remember asking me earlier what we were going to do tonight?"

Fran, thanked her and then answered, "Yeah."

"Hey babe, do me a favor. Reach under the bar with both hands and tell me if you think its loose." Asked Noah.

She told him, "Seems tight to me..." Noah quickly looped something over her hands and tied them to the bar. "What the fuck Noah? "

Wendy placed a pair of 3D glasses over her eyes. "We wouldn't dream of depriving you the pleasure of seeing everything cumming your way. However, before we get started I'm going to tell you what's about to happen... I'm not so sure Terry's process didn't work and here's why. You said Leona told you she did everything the twins wanted willingly. You forgot to mention whether or not that included anal. I find that curious because Leona told me in no uncertain terms she had zero interest having anything stuck in her butt.

If Leona took it up the ass, Terry's process worked. If she didn't, then it didn't either.

Wendy flipped her over and announced. "I think it would be fun if we all found out together."

"OH NO!"

Wendy insisted. "OH YES! and then flipped Fran upside down. "Put the dildo in her mouth and start the timer Noah!"

Playtime that afternoon, like the time before, ended in the bedroom where Wendy had Fran get on top of Noah and fuck him while, at the same time, Wendy fucked Fran in the ass with a strap-on.

Afterward, Fran wondered how it was that she'd let herself be tricked so easily by Wendy. The sly minx had even gotten Noah to help her. Fran wasn't mad at him, she understood why Noah did what he did... to him it was just sex and she was okay with that. After all he'd gone without a long time while she went through menopause. Then something he said came back to her she'd said to Noah after finding Wendy's laptop... "Right off the bat I can tell you she's modeled the male character after me and because she doesn't tell you what color their eyes are or their heights the female characters could be either one of you."

What Fran couldn't figure out was what Wendy's angle was?

One thing Fran did know, they'd caught her off guard and she'd lost control. If she wanted to regain it, Fran knew she'd couldn't let that happen again.

Chapter Six: The Anti-Hero Reveals Herself

A week went by and another Saturday came round. Fran had been offered extra overtime at double the normal pay so she'd taken it. After she got off work, Fran took a shower and was in the process of drying off when her cell phone rang. The caller ID said it was Noah so she answered it. "Hi Honey, where are you?

He said excitedly, "I'm over at Wendy's. I ordered something for you and had it sent here so I could surprise you with it later. Well, it's later. Come on over and I'll give it to you."

She explained where she was. "I just stepped out of the shower. Give me a few minutes to get dressed and I'll be right there."

Sounding impatient, Noah told her to... "Just put on that old tee-shirt I gave you and come on over. We're not expecting company."

Fran did as he asked and went straight to Wendy's side of the duplex through the open adjoining door. "Hello?"

"We're back here." Called Noah.

It surprised Fran when she realized his voices was coming from Wendy's secret room.

Wendy and Noah were waiting for her. Wendy was wearing a bathrobe that covered her all the way to the floor. Her hair was styled, her nails were painted with 'hooker red' nail polish and she was wearing makeup.

Fran grinned. "Hot date with someone special?"

"Something like that." Replied Wendy evasively.

Noah offered unexpectedly, "Want us to come back later so you can finish getting ready?"

"Oh no, they're on my schedule now. I'm in no hurry at all."

Meanwhile, Fran looked around the room. Only about fifteen square feet of it was visible, the rest was hidden behind a large, seven foot tall, black curtain hanging from a stainless-steel 'u' shaped bar. One end of the bar was mounted to the wall two feet to the left side of the door and the other end two feet to the right side of the door. What Fran saw next caused her eyes to widen with excitement.

Standing in front of the curtain was a wooden platform, four feet wide, four feet long and ten inches high. Protruding upward from the middle of each side of the platform was a heavy seven foot tall 4 inch by 4 inch wooden post. Each post contained a four inch deep, one and a half in wide horizontal slot. A third wooden post, whose ends had been notched so as to fit into the slots, ran from the top of the left post to the top post on the right. It was secured in place by four sturdy sets of nuts and bolts.

Six inches below the top corners where the posts met each other and six inches above the posts where they met the platform was attached a spring driven pulley to which was fastened a padded leather restraint.

There was a twenty inch by twelve inch six inch high chrome metal box with a hinged lid on the platform closest to them.

Mounted directly in the center of the platform was a scissor jack to which had been welded a horizontal metal plate.

Secured to the metal plate by nuts and bolts was an eight inch cube black box. Protruding from the center of the black box was a two foot long metal shaft which was threaded on top.

Excitement in her voice, she asked, "Is that what I think it is?"

"I told him I thought you'd like it." Declared Fran.

Fran said to Wendy, "I do!" and added to Noah... "Show me how it works. I can't wait to use it." and she thought to herself... 'ON HER!'

Noah told Fran, "I haven't read the instructions yet." and she became disappointed.

"I have, I can explain it to you." Offered Wendy. "The restraints are a little tricky so I better demonstrate them on you before you try to use them on someone else. Take off your slippers and step up on the platform."

Fran did, thinking to herself at the time. 'I'll play along just long enough for her to show me how to use it, then ask her to let me hook her up to it so I can make sure we've got it right before she leaves for her date.'

"Now put your hands over through the shackles so I can fasten them around your wrists. That's right; now in order to put the lower shackles on your ankles, I need you to spread your legs until the side of your feet touch the posts."

Fran did so, "Like this?"

"Exactly like that."

Wendy pulled the cables from each pulley so that there was enough slack for them to reach Fran's wrists and ankles and fasten them in place, which she did. As Wendy let go of each shackle, the spring in the pulleys tightened pulling Fran's arms upward creating constant tension on her legs. The last thing Wendy did with each pulley was to lock them place so the couldn't move.

"See if you can free yourself."

Fran couldn't. "Nope. I'm not going anywhere. Now what?"

"Now I'll explain to you how the manual says it works so pay close attention. The machine has two main parts.

The scissor jack which is used to raise the drive mechanism to a usable height and drive mechanism, which does the actual fucking.

This black box is the drive mechanism. It contains a motor that moves the long metal shaft up and down.

First the operator selects an attachment and screws it to the top of the shaft. This one looks interesting, doesn't it." Wendy reached into the metal box, removed one of the attachments and screwed it to the top of the shaft.

"For safety reasons, the attachment needs to be raised as high as it can possibly go. That is accomplished by rotating that red metal wheel on the black box until the hole in the wheel lines up with the hole in the black box. Like so..." Wendy turned the wheel until the two holes lined up. "The attachment is locked into position by inserting a pin into the holes." The pin she referred to was resting in a hole at the very bottom of the black box below the wheel.

Wendy pulled the pin from its resting place and pushed it through the hole in the wheel.

Fran saw the attachment was still eight inches too low. "That's as high as it will go? Was this thing designed for midgets? Noah Honey, I think you got ripped off."

"No he didn't. Let me finish. The attachment is as high as it will go but the drive mechanism isn't. It's raised by inserting the end of that crank," Wendy paused speaking and picked up something resembling a long car jack handle with her right hand and then continued, "into this threaded rod and turning like this..." She reached between Fran's legs, held the tip of the attachment with her left hand and rotated the crank with her right.

What Fran didn't know was at the time Wendy was doing so, lube was being squeezed all over the tip of the attachment from a packet Wendy had concealed in her hand.

The jack raised the fucking machine, the attachment freshly lubed easily parted Fran's pussy lips, forced it way inside, and continued to do so until Wendy stopped turning the crank. When Wendy stopped cranking, the attachment was so deep inside Fran's pussy she had to stand on her toes to make it fit.

"High enough for you?" asked Wendy and was told by Fran to... "LOWER IT! LOWER IT!"

"Sorry," Wendy turned the crank in the opposite direction slowly until she saw Fran's heals touch the platform, at which time Wendy stopped cranking. "Better?"

Fran breathed a sigh of relief. "Fine, now let me loose and explain to me how the remote works." She was beginning to think they'd set her up again.

Wendy ignored Fran, picked up the remote and offered it to Noah.

"Noah, you know how it works don't you?"

He told her... "No, I thought you did. I do remember reading if you don't pull the pin out the drive mechanism won't work."

"Thanks for reminding me." Wendy looked at the manual. "It says one of these buttons will make the attachment go down. I think it's this one." Wendy pressed the button she'd indicated.

The attachment in Fran's pussy started vibrating powerfully.

"Oops, that one activates the vibration function. Maybe it's this one."

The attachment went down an inch. It was still vibrating Fran's pussy and it was having an effect on her. As pleasant as it was, what she really wanted to do was use it on Wendy so she said impatiently... "Just turn this thing off and show me how it works! I didn't ask for a live demonstration."

Noah told her. "I think you found the right button. Now all you have to do is figure out which one makes it go up again."

"I think it's this one." The attachment went back up.

"Give me a second. I've almost got this thing figured out." Wendy pressed another button and the dildo began vibrating even more powerfully.

Fran squirmed and started breathing heavily. "Ha! Ha! Very funny! Now..."

"Does that look like an off switch to you?" Wendy pointed to a button on the remote and showed it to Noah.

Hearing her, Fran decided she'd misjudged them. 'This isn't a game; they just don't know what they're doing, that's all.

He scratched his head dramatically as if in thought. "I don't know. Press it and find out."

Wendy did and the attachment started moving up and down at a steady rhythm.

Fran, who was about to say something to Wendy, turned to look at her and surprised to see she'd removed her robe, revealing what was beneath it.

It was a black leather corset, and matching black leather thigh high boots. the corset was held in place by a zipper in the front. The boots had six inch heels zippers in the back. Wendy had on no panties meaning that her crotch and ass were completely exposed.

This shocked Fran so much that she muttered questioningly through her gag... "Wendy?"

"You'll like this Noah, if this were a comic book, it would be where the villain reveals her secret identity."

Noah explained, "Your not a villain Wendy. More like an antihero."

"I can accept that." Wendy replied, then pointed to the sex-machine fucking Fran. "In case you haven't figure it out by now, Noah didn't buy this, I did. I've had it for about six years. The old one was twenty years old and was falling to pieces from over use when I got rid of it." She rolled back the curtain allowing Fran to see the rest of the room.

"This is mine too."

There were three large glass cases. Two were filled with a huge assortment of dildos, vibrators, butt-plugs, anal toys and assorted other devices too numerous to mention and the third contained strap-ons, double-dongs, glass sex-toys and a lot of miscellaneous remote controlled devices.

Resting on the floor just behind Fran to her right was a sawhorse looking contraption and to her left was something resembling an un-motorized exorcise bike with a dildo mounted in its seat which when pedaled fucked the rider. In the front right corner was a padded board atop which was a Sybian, which resembled a half barrel with a dildo on top. In the left corner was a 'Spreader Bar', a device whose length could be adjusted to be between 23 and 35 inches in width which contained four shackles, one on each end for the ankles and two farther in from the wrists.

Like the 'Spreader Bar', the Sawhorse, Bike and Sybian all were outfitted with restraints to prevent the user from escaping them.

"By the way, I didn't forget my laptop. I left it there for you to find on purpose as bate. I wanted to see how you would react to it. When you proposed that little wager, I knew I had you hooked. Last weekend was a test to see what your limits are and whether you would be willing to submit to me. You can give her her present now Noah."

Noah stepped up to the platform and, without saying a word, quickly tore the tee-shirt right down the middle exposing her breasts and pussy in the process.

Fran moaned.

He kissed her on the mouth passionately. She was so busy playing with his tongue Fran didn't even notice that Noah had stealth-fully placed a ball-gag below her chin until he broke the kiss and placed it in her mouth.

Noah reached into his pocket and pulled out a gold necklace, held it up for Fran to see, then fastened it around her neck.

The necklace's charm was in the shape of a nude woman on all fours looking over her shoulder. She was leaning forward on her elbows with her pussy held high. There were two words engraved on the woman's ass, one on each cheek... "Sex" and "Slave".

Fran looked at her surroundings, then at her self and understood its meaning instantly.

"Put the glasses on her Noah."

He produced a pair of 3D glasses from his shirt pocket and placed them on Fran. When he finished, Wendy said to her...

"It's time for your training to begin. Here's what's going to happen. I have programmed this lovely machine of mine to turn itself on for three minutes. During those three minutes it will fuck you and vibrate your pussy at one half its maximum power level. At the end of those three minutes, the machine will stop fucking you and vibrate your pussy at its lowest setting for exactly one minute. At the end of that minute, the cycle will begin anew and continue for the next hour.

Just so you won't get bored when the machine pauses fucking you, I've set up my server to save the video output from this pair of classes in one minute segments. Each time you are being fucked, the server will broadcast the feed live to you. Then during the pause, it will transmit the last minute so you can see how close you came to orgasm.

Noah and I are going grocery shopping. We'll talk more when we get back." On the way out, she closed the door.

Fifty minutes later, much to Fran's surprise, Wendy opened the door and she and Noah entered the room. They were ten minutes early and this pleased Fran as the orgasm denial was becoming too much for her to bare.