Betting People - Flipped and Fucked

Story Info
Who dominates whom?
12k words
4.62
3.4k
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Introduction

The story is named Betting People - Flipped and Fucked because it's part of an anthology of tales whose only commonality is that they contain people having sex as a result of a wager.

This particular tale is is unique from my other stories is because it forays into new genre I've haven't ventured into before. I wrote it because I liked its twists. The setting is contemporary and I'm sure there will be some readers who will think I relied too heavily on circumstance for the plot to be plausible and they might be right. I supposed it comes down to whether or not you can convince yourself there characters could exists.

Admittedly, it wont be everyone's 'cup of tea' and for that I do not apologize. The story was properly tagged so don't read it if you think you might be offended.

Lastly there are a combination of things described which, to my knowledge, have never been tried the way I portray them. I don't suggest anyone else do so unless they are (a) do the research to ensure what they are doing is safe, (b) willing to accept the risk and (c) do so only with a consenting adult or adults.

Enjoy,

Max

Prologue

The global pandemic caused a lot of changes to the daily lives of most people.

Not the lease of which were the social isolation caused by the lock-downs themselves and the changes to their ability to work.

Some lost their jobs entirely when the companies they worked for went out of business; others were simply told to wait at home until restrictions were lifted... both groups were financially devastated. Those working for companies with the resources to provided the means to work from home did. Those least affected were the fortunate few were already doing so.

Francesca 'Fran' DuBois, Noah Benton and Wendy Rogers were in that last group.

All three were middle aged. Fran was 5'6" tall, had strawberry blonde hair, brown eyes and was full figured. Her hobbies were fine wine making, though she was a teetotaler, working out, and reading risque romance novels. Noah was 5'9" tall, brown hair, blue eyes, and fit. He liked cooking shows, comic books and computers. Wendy, at 5'10", was the tallest of the three. She had short, curly red hair, green eyes, a triangle figure and liked anything to do with electronics.

Fran was employed by a major Health Insurance broker, Noah provided Tier 1 tech support for an ISP and Wendy was a Technology Consultant for several major corporations. With the exception of Fran, whose employer required a half day of overtime every other weekend, all three had nine to five jobs and all three had the good fortune to be able to work from home. To supplement their income, Fran and Noah sold miscellaneous items on Amazon which they bought in bulk from China.

Fran and Noah leased one right side of the duplex. Though unmarried, they had been a couple for over twenty years. They had no children, partly because they didn't want any but mostly because their early years together had been pretty wild and their lifestyle back then wasn't conducive for raising a child. Menopause came early to Fran changing their lifestyle but also closing the window of chance for the possibility of children forever. Neither of them were interested in adopting so they devoted their lives to each other.

Wendy, who was very good at her job, had moved from Atlanta to Columbus after accepting a long term contract with a government agency that will remain unnamed and she kept her past was a secret as her job.

Each side of the duplex contained three bedrooms. Noah and Fran slept in one bedroom on their side and used the other two as offices. Wendy, who rented the left sided, slept in one bedroom, used one as a computer lab and the other mysteriously stayed locked with a key.

All three were friends before the shutdown and its forced isolation only caused their friendship to grow closer during it.

So it was that except when they were working, the door dividing the halves of the duplex remained mostly open and everyone had the freedom to go anywhere they pleased.

This story recounts what happened when one of the three conspired to bring change to the nature of their relationship and the mysteries hidden behind that locked door.

Chapter One: Fran's Discovery

Our tale begins in Fran and Noah's bedroom.

They were getting undressed and were about to climb into bed when Noah turned to Fran and said... "I saw the way you were looking at her tonight. It's becoming quite a habit with you lately. Mind telling me what you were thinking?"

"I was thinking how much fun it would be to tie her up and turn her into our sex-toy."

Noah was astonished. She'd gone through early menopause and it had severely affected her sex drive. He guessed it was over and she was returning sexually to her old self. "You want to try B&D? (Bondage and Domination) That's some pretty kinky stuff even for the old you."

"It's something we've never done before besides, it's been a long time since you and I had anyone else to play with. I think Wendy would make a perfect playmate, especially the way things are going on right now." The last part was a reference to the pandemic.

Fran looked at Noah and waited for him to say something. He appeared doubtful. "You know, we really don't know much about her. What makes you think Wendy would even entertain such an idea?"

"The other day she left her laptop on the coffee table when she went to bed. When I went to close the lid so I could hook it up to the charger for her, I noticed she hadn't logged herself out and there were two windows open on the screen. One was her browser and the other a word processor. From what I could tell, she was writing a story and looking at porn at the same time. I guess something in the porn must have got her creative juices flowing or maybe she was using it as inspiration? Anyway, curiosity got the best of me and I started reading what she'd written. I sent myself a copy it along with address of the video she was watching so I could show it to you."

Fran retrieved her tablet from the nightstand on her side of the bed, tapped the icon for the tablet's email application, located the messaged she'd sent herself, opened it, saved the document and bookmark it contained to her 'Document's folder and opened them. "Tell me what you think."

Noah began reading the story. "Right off the bat I can tell you she's modeled the male character after me and because she doesn't tell you what color their eyes or height are the female characters could be either one of you."

"Keep reading."

When he finished the story she had him swipe over to her browser so he could see the video Wendy had been watching. After he did Fran told him what she thought...

"I think she's a submissive and fantasizes being dominated."

Noah paused the video and looked up from the tablet. "I assume you want to find out?"

"Next Friday."

Fran expected him to caution her about the problems that it would create if she were wrong, instead he simply asked, "Why next Friday, why not tomorrow night?" This pleased Fran and she convinced herself that it was because he trusted her judgment.

"I've got to order a few things first. They'll take a couple of days to get here and we'll need the time to test them and perfect my plan"

That night she surprised him when he found out what they would be 'testing' and how.

The next day during her lunch break, Fran made of list of every item she thought she would need to execute her plan and ordered as many as she could that time would allow. The rest she ordered after she got off work. The day after that, packages began arriving and luckily, by the following Friday, everything she'd ordered had been verified to be functional and prepared for use. The 'testing' completed, Fran was ready to put her plan into action. 'Wendy', she thought, 'is in for one Hell of a surprise!'

Chapter Two: Fran's Plan

The time was 8:31 PM, the following Friday night. Fran was sitting in her favorite chair, laptop on a tray in front of her, browsing the Internet.

Noah was laying comfortably on the couch watching 'Cheap Chef' on the television, 'a show where cooks where given ten dollars and told to prepare a male for four.

Wendy was just as comfortable leaning against one arm of a Chesterfield chair with the back of her legs hanging over the other trying to decide whether or not she wanted to have a chocolate liqueur slush containing mocha, caramel and topped off with vanilla flavored alcoholic whipped cream delivered from her favorite tavern Barbucks.

"Did you hear about Leona and John?" Fran asked in a conversational tone of voice without taking her eyes from off the screen in front of her.

Wendy decided to wait on the drink until later. "No; what happened?"

"They're splitting up. John found a video of Leona and the twins having sex in a hidden directory on her computer." Fran said after saving the page she was looking at to her bookmarks.

The tall redhead asked nonchalantly, "His cousins the fraternal twins Terry and Teri?" Terry was a male and the other Teri a female.

"Yup, both of them." Answered Fran.

Wendy opened a bubble game on her cellphone and began playing it. "Didn't they move out when things opened back up?"

"Now you know why." Fran heard the sound of popping bubbles begin coming from Wendy's phone.

Wendy pops a few more bubbles. "How did you find out about it?"

"Leona told me about it." Replied Fran.

Wendy continuing popping bubbles. "She admitted it to you?"

Meanwhile Noah heard what they were saying but pretended to be not listening.

"No, in fact she said the exact opposite. The way Leona tells it, she stepped out of the shower, put on her robe and had just sat down on her inversion machine intending to use it when Terry, the male cousin, walked in the room wearing a face-mask and football jersey exactly like the ones Leona said she'd bought for John. She claims she didn't know it was Terry and let him walk up behind her, put something over her eyes and tie her arms under the bar with the belt of her robe.

Wendy lost the game she was playing, started another and asked... "Where does the other Teri come in on all this?"

"I'm getting to that. Leona said she was flipped upside down and the twins did things to her to make her so horny she was willing to do anything they wanted and did."

Without batting an eyelash, Wendy told Fran, "She's lying."

"Really? What makes you think that?"

Wendy looked up from her game and explained, "Think about it... we both use an inversion machine all the time and the longest either of us can hang upside down without getting dizzy and passing out is seven minutes tops. There is no way they could have done anything to her in that amount of time that would get her to do whatever they wanted... including giving her a roofie, which by the way if they had, would have rendered her too disoriented to do anything more than be catatonic."

"Well they did it." Insisted Fran.

Wendy lost again and opened a different game. This time it was Gin Rummy. "How do you know; were you there?

"No I wasn't there! She sent me a copy of the video."

The first hand of Rummy ended in a draw. "Video Schmideo, I still say it can't be done. It's impossible to get someone so worked up they'll let you do anything you want to them."

"Wanna bet? I'll bet you Leona lied and the twin's concoction worked. Loser buys dinner for the winner or winners?"

Wendy said seriously. "If you're talking about the twins, no way! I don't want those two perverts anywhere near me." To emphasize her words, she faked throwing up.

"Does that mean you'd consider it with the right people?"

Wendy discarded a King and said, "Who... you and Noah? You'd like that, wouldn't you Noah? I'll bet this was your idea, wasn't it?"

Noah told her, "Not as much as you would but, for your information; no, it's hers." Then turned to Fran and said... "I told you she'd never go for it."

"Why don't you listen to the ground rules and then decide?" When Wendy didn't object, Fran continued. "We'll set a time limit of six and a half minutes, partly because that's is how long it took the cousins in the video to get Leona to give in and also because we don't want you passing out. After the time limit is up, I'll give you a chance to stop and you can if you want. I do have just one stipulation though... We do to you exactly what the twins did to Leona in the video. Before you answer, I think you should know... some of the stuff they did was pretty, well..." Fran hesitated. She began to have second thoughts.

Wendy finished for her. "Kinky?"

Fran nodded.

Wendy's next words pleased Fran and her reservations disappeared. "Sounds like fun. When?"

"We don't have any plans, how does now sound to you?"

Wendy said she didn't either and asked how they should start.

"The same thing Leona did, you begin by taking a shower. You can use ours. I'll have a brand new robe waiting for you by the time you're finished. Put it on and meet us on the patio when you're ready."

After Wendy left the room, Noah looked at Fran and said... "Well, that was easy, wasn't it?

"Yes, it was. I guess I'm a better judge of people than I thought. Let's go get everything set up."

Ten minutes later, showered and dry, Wendy went to the patio. "Jesus Fran, what size is this?" She was referring to the robe Fran had left for her to wear. Then she noticed something that wasn't there before. Next to the inversion machine was an object whose outlined resembled a box standing on end. It was three feet tall, about eighteen inches square and covered by a white sheet.

Fran noticed Wendy looking at it.

"The cousins used a cardboard box, I bought something a whole lot more sanitary." Then answered Wendy's question. "If it's too large, we've got a smaller one."

Wendy replied, seemingly in indignation, "Are you kidding? This one barely covers my ass and my tits keep trying to pop out the front!"

"Sorry, We've got three sizes, teen, Chinese teen and nude. Teen is what you have on. Chinese teen looks like it was made for an anorexic 12 year old and nude you can figure out yourself. Which will it be?"

The robe's belt was too small to be securely tied around her. It came undone and when that happened the robe started to open.

Wendy pulled the robe shut again, huffed audibly, and made another attempt to tie the belt. "I' don't have much choice, do I?"

Noah laughed. "You sure you don't want to go with option three?"

"Shut up Noah." Said Fran in a stern voice. Then said in a much calmer voice to Wendy, "Sit on the machine and attach the ankle straps like you normally do. Don't adjust the seat. It was in that position in the video."

Wendy did.

"Noah, tie her hands and put the glasses on her."

As he approached with the spectacles, Wendy thought she recognized them. "These are the new 3D glasses I've been seeing ads for all over the Internet. The ads said they have a built in camera and can transmit and receive both video and audio."

"Actually, they're Chinese knock-offs and, believe it or not, are better than the name brand ones you saw but were a third of the price. Leona and the cousins were wearing pairs just like them in the video. We're lucky I bought when I did. They're on back order now. You can have them when we're through tonight."

Wendy said... "Thanks."

Fran loosened one of the knobs on the inversion table, pulled her ankles eighteen inches apart and tightened it again. "Hey, why did you do that?"

"Because that's what the twins did."

Noah turned the glasses on. Wendy watched them boot up. A logo with the word 'Chinazon' in small case above it appeared in front of her. She laughed when she saw it because the logo looked like someone had taken the Amazon arrow, turned it upside down and rounded its edges. The end result looked like an erect penis drooping downward. The rest of the screen was black.

"If you want to back out, now's the time to do it? After this there's no turning back." Offered Fran.

Wendy took a deep breath and said apprehensively, "Go ahead, I'm ready."

"Okay Noah, start the timer as soon as I flip her."

There was the sound of metal sliding on metal indicating the locking mechanism had been released and Wendy felt herself being rotated to the upside down position. The bottom of her robe fell down over her waist exposing her pussy for the other two in the room to see. As soon as it did, the extra weight on the belt about her waist caused its flimsy knot to come untied and the front of her robe came completely open likewise exposing her breasts.

Instantly, her glasses began displaying a split screen view of what Noah and Fran were looking at. The input from Noah's glasses was on the left, and Fran's input was on the right.

As blood began rushing to her head, Wendy watched as Noah reached down, pinched her nostrils shut and said, "Say ah!"

He raised his head and looked at her pussy so Wendy couldn't see what he was holding when she felt something soft and rubbery touch her lips. She tried to ask what it was doing but was unable to because he carefully shoved whatever he was holding in her mouth almost to the back of her throat... not far enough to make her choke, but far enough that she couldn't talk. Noah stopped looking at her pussy and allowed his camera to reveal what he did next which was to reach around behind her with his left hand and pull an elastic band around the back of her head to what she saw was a snap on the rubber dildo in her mouth.

He fastened the snap, securing the dildo in place and whispered in her ear, "You're going to really love the next part!"

Wendy watched Noah's feed for the next couple of seconds but it was devoid of activity so she focused her attention to the right side of the screen to see what Fran was doing and found that Fran's hands weren't within the range of either camera. Then, she felt a cold, wet object touch her pussy lips. Wendy saw her pussy appear on the right side of the screen.

Above it Fran was holding a metallic vibrator coated with a fine layer of sex lube. The vibrator, which vaguely resembled a human penis, had a bulbous head and smooth, rounded ridges running up the length of its shaft. Fran placed the vibrator directly over Wendy's vagina and loosened her grip allowing it to slip through her fingers until the tip of the object parted Wendy's labia. Gravity took over and the vibrator slid one ridge at a time inside her pussy until it could go no deeper. Two inches of the sex-toy were still visible.

"Time?" Called Fran to Noah as she let go of the vibrator.

He looked at his watch, "Thirty seconds."

Wendy watched Fran roll a joint, light it, take a small puff and hand it to Noah.

"You know what to do!" Fran told him.

Wendy focused on the left side of the screen and watched Noah bend down so close to her head that all she could see in the screen was the bottom of her neck and part of her top of her cleavage.

The next thing she knew smoke began flowing through the hole in the dildo, straight down her throat and into her lungs.

Wendy held her breath, thinking she'd simply exhale the smoke out of her lungs when he stopped blowing.

Ten seconds later Noah surprised her... he took another drag from the marijuana cigarette, blew through the hole a second time and didn't stop until he saw smoke coming out of her nostrils.

She continued to hold her breath, which didn't seem to be the brightest thing to do with lungs full of marijuana. Thirty seconds later Wendy realized she couldn't hold her breath any more and began coughing, sending several large puffs of smoke out the end of the dildo, into Noah's face.

He laughed.

Fran glanced down, laughed too and said...

"Leona did the same thing in the video. You did hold out longer than she did though. Look Noah, every time she coughs the vibrator moves up and down."