Betting People - Flipped and Fucked

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Wendy looked at Fran and smiled when she saw the sex flush on Fran's chest and that her clit was swollen three times its normal size. Fran's nipples were still as hard as they were before Wendy left and that was to be expected.

Casually, Wendy walked over to the case behind Fran, opened one of its drawers and retrieved a joint she'd previously rolled for the occasion. After lighting it with a cigarette lighter, Wendy stepped up on the platform, took a draw from the joint and blew the smoke directly threw the hole in the ball-gag in Fran's mouth. Wendy continued to do so until she saw the smoke escaping Fran's nostrils into the air. Fran coughed a few times but did not try to resist.

"Let's go put the groceries away." Wendy said to Noah.

They left once more and by the time they came back five minutes later Fran was stoned, had become hornier than she thought humanly possible and would have done anything to get off.

"Do you want me to make you cum?" Asked Wendy.

Fran nodded yes and looked at Wendy pleadingly.

"And are you ready to do whatever I tell you to do?"

Accepting her new role, Fran nodded yes a second time.

Wendy turned off the machine, removed the ball-gag from Fran's mouth and freed her.

"Good! Now eat my pussy and if you do a really good job, I'll tell Noah to fuck you from behind."

Fran knelt before her new mistress. "Yes Wendy."

"That's Mistress Wendy Slave!"

Fran corrected herself. "Yes Mistress Wendy."

"Oh, and don't ever try to make me your slave again or next time I'll leave you there over night." Warned Wendy sternly.

Fran lowered her head and like a scolded child declared, "Yes Mistress Wendy. I'll be good from now on. I promise."

"I know you will, now stop talking and eat my pussy Slave."

Fran did. A few minutes later Wendy ordered Fran to stop, laid back on the floor, spread her legs wide, told Fran to resume eating her and nodded to Noah.

Kneeling on all fours with her back to him and her face buried in Wendy's pussy, Fran didn't see him strip naked or move into position behind her.

There was a muffled scream of pleasure when she found out for Noah grabbed his cock and quickly thrust it to the hilt deep inside her pussy as far as it would go.

As he did, Wendy asked him...

"Remember what I told you when you asked where you came in on all this?"

He thought about it. "Yeah, you said "Any hole you want."

Wendy opened one of the doors in the cabinet next to her, reached in side and removed a small bottle of lube. As she handed it to him, she declared...

"Go ahead, it's yours now."

The End

Alternate Chapter Three

How the conversation would have gone had Wendy and Noah not been whispering....

The time was about 2:30 pm. The day was a Monday, three weeks earlier. Noah had just exited his office for his afternoon break when, much to his surprise, Wendy was standing there waiting for him. "Hey Noah, You got a minute? I want to show you something." In her hand she was holding an ice cold, unopened can of Sierra Mist. She gave it to him.

"Thanks! Where is it?" He asked.

After she said, "Follow me."

He did and was led to her apartment. Once inside, she took him to the room he knew she always kept closed and locked. "It's in here."

A look of astonishment came immediately over his face when he saw what was inside.

"This looks like a Dungeon!"

She answered unashamedly. "It is. I brought it with me from Atlanta. That's my costume over there."

He whistled.

"You're a Dominatrix?"

Wendy replied, "Uh-huh."

"Really? For how long?"

Noah looked at his watch reflexively as she told him, "About twenty years now."

"Does Fran know?"

Wendy turned and left the room, motioned for him to follow her and, as she locked the door behind them said, "Not yet. I want it to be a surprise."

"Oh, she'll be surprised all right. I know I am. Speaking of which what makes you think I won't tell her?"

She led him back to his apartment, stopped when they got to the door and turned to face him. "Because I have a proposal for you."

Noah smiled.

"Why Wendy, it almost sounds like you're trying to seduce me."

She confessed, "I am... sort of."

"I don't follow you."

Wendy said, still whispering, "I'm trying to seduce both of you and, before you ask how I know the two of you might be interested I've seen your online swinger's profile."

"I thought I deleted that years ago. Anyway, we haven't been involved in the lifestyle in a long time. Fran lost interest in it when early menopause hit her." Noah looked at his watch again. He still had thirteen minutes left on his break.

Wendy went on... "That hasn't stopped either of you from checking me out. I've seen the way you both look at me every time I come over. You're not going through menopause and from what I've seen, I'd say Fran isn't either any more." Wendy gave him a few seconds to think about what she was saying, then continued. "Tell the truth... if Fran told you she wanted you to fuck me, provided she could watch and I agreed to it would you say no?"

"Probably not."

Wendy laughed. "Probably hell, you know you wouldn't."

"Okay, you're right. I wouldn't."

She smiled. "Now that we're being honest with each other, would you like to her my proposal?"

"I'm listening."

Wendy told him, "I want to see if I can re-awaken her kinky side but to do so I need to play a trick her on her so she'' be convinced it's her idea."

"What kind of trick? Before you answer, it better not evolve pain, we're not into that."

Wendy assures, "Neither am I.", and explains her plan.

"What's in it for you?"

She said candidly, "I haven't had anyone to play with since I moved here from Atlanta and what with the pandemic going on, I can't trust anyone else not to infect me with the plague. I figured since I really like both of you, and you are safe, why not have some fun together?"

"Where do I come in on all this?"

Her answer was both simple and explicit. "Any hole you want." Then she realized he might have meant something else and added, "Oh you mean what do I expect you to do, don't you? Tell me how she reacts so I know if it's working and play along when the time comes."

"That's all?"

She confirmed. "That's all.

"Just one thing. I'll help you. I might even let you tie me up once in a while and use my body, but don't try to turn me into your slave or you might just find the tables turned on you."

Wendy looked aghast. "Is that a treat?"

"No, that's a promise."