All Comments on 'Betting People: Machine Lust'

by Maximillian_Excaliber

Sort by:
  • 2 Comments
LenardSpencerLenardSpencer9 months ago

Why was Sawyer written as being so stupid as to be almost retarded? His cheating slut wife controls and manipulated him for 10 years! He must have been walking around with a blindfold on the entire time not to get some idea of what his wife was doing. Then his "friend" Stacy and her BFF friend Terah (also constantly called Traci) continue to control and manipulate him.

You desperately need an editor or just someone else to read over what you write. There are many, many sentences that have words missing that would be picked up by anyone simply reading the story.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

A nice idea destroyed by terrible writing. Missing words, particularly verbs, incorrect words, though using hymn instead of hem was amusing, name switches, you name it, it was there. Try reading it out loud and you’ll see.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userMaximillian_Excaliber@Maximillian_Excaliber
Recently I was diagonalized with stage 3 liver cancer and have decided to upload some of the many, and I do mean many stories I've finished. Sometimes, the spell checker actually screws things up for me and I don't catch it. Please try to over look those errors and, when y...

story TAGS