Betting People: Machine Lust

Story Info
Wife Tricked Onto A Sybian by Third Wheel.
11.6k words
4.46
8.9k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Introduction

This story, the characters and events depicted, are fiction. It is part of an anthology of erotic tales I call Betting People. The stories are about a unique wagers and those involved. I hope after reading it, you ask yourself, "I wonder if this ever really happened?" Only I know for sure.

Max

Prelude

For five minutes, Terah sat listening to the "Thud!" "Thud!" "Thud!" "Thud!" "OHH!" "Thud!" "Thud!" "OHH!" "OHH!" "OHH!" sounds coming from the speakers attached to Sawyer's computer. They were strangely mechanical sounds mixed, intermittently, with the erotic moans of a woman. At first, because the 'thudding' had started slowly, the moans weren't very loud. As time passed, the mechanical sounds became louder and with them so too did the woman's moans.

The computer was located in the den. Sawyer was sitting with his back to Terah and, his attention was on the video Terah's best friend Stacy had sent him via email. It wasn't the first one he had received from Stacy. Watching it, he thought to himself, 'I wonder if Terah knows about Stacy's fascination with this thing?"

The email, whose subject line was "Still want to be a test pilot!" read "It's a shame to let it go to waste. I'll be more than happy to come over and let you know if it's worth the money you spent." was only one of seven emails he'd received from her that week. The others, with titles like "Will dust it off for you!", "Have my own lube!" and "Will fix the broken glass if I shatter it screaming!", were equally blunt and had been brought about by several events.

Chapter One -- The Question

One year earlier...

To all that know him, Sawyer Daniels has everything a man could want. He has a good job, a devoted wife and a nice house. He is the office manager of a small finance company and Jennifer, his wife, is an Internet Security Consultant with her own business. They neither have, nor want children which allows them to live a very comfortable, if not overly luxurious, lifestyle in a similarly comfortable, not overly luxurious, house.

Sawyer deeply loves his wife and his one and only complaint was that her job keeps her traveling more than she is home. If not for that, life for Sawyer would be perfect... or so he thinks!

Our story begins in the third week of September of that year, the week before Jennifer's forty-third birthday. Fortunately for Sawyer, Jennifer is out of town. His plan is to surprise her with a birthday present when she returns and so, he has spent four days going through the house hoping to figure out what to get her. In the process he discovered that she has every electronic convenience from household appliances to cellphones, and that Jennifer has more jewelry than the Queen of England and more shoes than Imelda Marcos. No closer to solving his dilemma then he was before, Sawyer decides to call someone he is sure will know. That person is Joann Walters, Jennifer's best friend and business partner.

The conversation from Sawyer's end goes like this...

Sawyer begins, "Hi Joann. Jennifer's not around is she?"

"No, Rich gave us both a hard time today and she went to bed early. Why? What's up?" Replies Joann.

He answers, "Nothing important. I'm just going crazy trying to figure out what to buy her for her birthday. Do you know if there's anything particular she's been wanting?"

"Sure, get her a 'Sybian'! OUCH!!! You bit me you bitch!" The phone is silent for a couple of seconds. When Joann's voice comes back she is breathing heavily. "That was my dog! Let me call you back in a few minutes. I need to remind her who's boss!"

Sixteen minutes later the phone rings. Sawyer picks up the receiver when the caller-ID indicates it is Joann.

"Okay, now that's settled we can continue." Then he hears Joann say, presumably to her dog, "That's right! You better lick me you bitch!" and then says to him, "Where was I? Oh yes. Get her a Sybian! She'll love it." Then he hears her say, "Nice doggy, good doggy."

Sawyer is unfamiliar with the word 'Sybian'. "A Sybi-what?"

"A 'Sybian'. Its a sex toy for women." Replies Joann.

Jennifer has not shown any interest in sex toys and it is the last thing he expects to hear. "Are you sure? How come she told you and not me?"

Probably because she'd have to explain to you how she knew about it and couldn't because the answer to that has to do with work which, we both know she doesn't discuss outside the office. I can't tell you all the details but what I can tell you is that a couple months back Jennifer and I were doing a routine audit of the network and found what I can only describe as a very explicit, adult video on a hidden share located on the company's backup file server. It was put there by a male employee whose name I can't disclose. All I can say is that the video was of a woman in our office having a lot of fun riding a Sybian and Jennifer has been lusting after the thing ever since."

Sawyer whistles. "What happened to the male employee and the woman in the video?"

"Nothing. We couldn't do anything to him without implicating the woman so, we had to let him off with a warning and deleted the video."

The conversation ends shortly after that, leaving Sawyer wondering what else he didn't know about his wife.

Sawyer, though surprised by the revelation that his Jennifer is not quite the virtuous woman he thinks her to be, decides to purchase the Sybian.

First though, he has to a Sybian and then figure out how to buy one without her knowing about it. He knows Jennifer monitors their home computers with the same level of paranoia she uses on the job meaning that Sawyer can't place the order at home without her finding out about it. Also, the network at work is similarly monitored so, he can't order his wife's present from there without endangering his job. Complicating matters more is the fact that Jennifer's company manages the local library's network and she told him that its network blocks anything even remotely identified as adult material. Sawyer also knows he'd have to give the manufacturer both an email address to receive the order conformation and, a shipping destination, neither of which can be his own for obvious reasons.

He decides to ask a friend of theirs for help. That friend is Stacy Webb. Stacy is 42 years old, blond, has a curvy figure, blue eyes, 5' 10" tall and is a part time sub-contractor for his wife's company.

Sawyer doesn't tell Stacy what he is ordering, only why the item is being purchased.

She agrees to allow him to place the order from her computer, use her email address for the transaction, track the package and let him know when it arrives. With in five minutes of placing the order, an order conformation email is received.

Twenty-four hours later, the manufacture sends a second email. Not recognizing the sender, Stacy opens it. The email contains the item's tracking number and a copy of the invoice detailing the contents of the package. As they have arranged, Stacy notifies Sawyer via 'coded' text message of the item's impending arrival, "Baker says cake will be ready tomorrow". After which, she becomes curious about the word 'Sybian' and looks it up on the Internet.

Ten minutes later Sawyer's cellphone 'Chirps' indicating he has a text message. It is lunch time; he has just sat down at his desk and is about to bite into a ham and cheese sandwich on pumpernickel bread. Sawyer puts down the sandwich, removes his phone from his pocket and looks at it. The message is from Stacy. It reads... "She's going to love it!"

Two days later Jennifer returns from her trip. That same day The Sybian is delivered to Stacy's house. Sawyer, who is at work at the time, receives a 'coded' text message. "Cake's Done!"

Because he always gets home before Jennifer does, Sawyer goes by Stacy's, gets the Sybian. When he arrives, Stacy hands him the package containing the sex-toy and apologizes for her curiosity adding... "If she doesn't want it, let me know. I'll see to it you get your money's worth."

Sawyer laughs and disregards her comment taking it for a jest, then goes home and places the box on a shelf in his garage.

Chapter Two -- The Answer

Joann hadn't told him the whole story about the video and Sawyer was as ignorant of what really happened as he was of what was going on at the other end of the phone line.

The conversation from Joann's perspective was very different. Here's what he didn't know...

The cell phone on the nightstand in Joann's room rang. Annoyed, Joann reached over with her right hand, picked up the phone, saw who the caller was and answered it. Her pleasant sounding greeting was phony, but hide her annoyance well.

Sawyer introduced himself, then asked his question. Joann answered immediately...

"Sure, get her a 'Sybian'!" No sooner had the words left her mouth did she feel the sharp on her right thigh. Reflexively, Joann winched and screamed, "OUCH!!! You bit me you bitch!" She was talking to Jennifer, Sawyer's wife.

At the time, both women were laying on the bed. Joann was on her back and wearing a black leather, crotch-less catsuit. Jennifer was face down between Joann's legs and, except for the collar around her neck, was completely naked. Jennifer's arms were under Joann's knees and wrapped around the woman's thighs. Her face was buried intimately in Joann's pubic area.

In Joann's left hand was one end of a chain leash, the other end of which was draped under her left thigh and attached to a choke collar... which was around Jennifer's neck!

When Joann felt the bite on her inner thigh, she squeezed her legs tightly around the sides of Jennifer's neck and pulled hard on the chain. This caused Jennifer to immediately begin struggling for air. Joann waited until Jennifer's face turned red to press the mute button on the phone.

"What the fuck did you do that for?" Yelled Joann furiously and then eased off the presser she was applying to the choke collar.

After taking in a few desperate breaths of air, Jennifer begged, "Quick, (Gasp), tell him you'll call him back, (Gasp again), before he gets suspicious and I'll explain, (Pant) it to you!"

Joann considered her lover's request for a few short seconds. As a maniacal grin crossed her face, she pressed the mute button on the phone and simultaneously pushed her leg down as she pulled the chain upward once more.

"That was my dog!" Joann told Sawyer as she struggled to keep choking Jennifer from escaping. "Let me call you back in a few minutes after I've reminded her who's boss!"

After she closed her phone ending the call, Joann released her stranglehold on Jennifer, who, while catching her breath again demanded, "Are you out of your fucking mind? Sawyer thinks I'm as innocent as a preacher's wife. What are you going to tell him when he asks you how you found out I want a vibrator and then follows up with something like 'Why didn't she tell me about it?'"

"Why, I'm going to send this to his cell phone..." Joann replied as she pressed a few buttons on her phone and then turned the screen in Jennifer's direction. A video began playing on the three by six inch screen. In the video were two women, both naked. One of the women was operating a remote control. The remote was attached to a Sybian. That woman woman with the remote was Joann. The other woman in the video was sitting on the Sybian screaming repeating... "Oh Fuck! Oh Shit! Oh God I'm Cumming!" That was Jennifer.

Jennifer recognized the video and, in three different languages, immediately launched a verbal barrage of vulgarities at Joann who wasted no time in pulling up on the leash, tightening the choke collar once more.

Holding Jennifer at bey like a rapid dog, Joann laughed hysterically and then proceeded to explain what she would and would not tell Sawyer. Jennifer calmed down... once the lease was loosened and after she heard what Joann intended to say.

Chapter Three -- The Suggestion

Another thing Sawyer didn't know was that Stacy had been attracted to him from the first day they'd met. She tried to hide it with humorous innuendos, which worked on Sawyer but, did not on Jennifer, who being a swinger and recognized lust when she saw it.

Stacy learned this one night while the three of them were out to dinner together.

The two women were sitting at the table waiting; Sawyer had excused himself to use the restroom. Stacy and Jennifer watched him walk away from the table, both looking at his ass admiringly. Jennifer turned to face Stacy, noticed the woman watching her husband and said to her...

"You should go for it."

Stacy tried to feign ignorance, "What are you talking about?"

"I'm talking about the way you look at him and, before you start, don't bother to deny it. We both know you've got the hots for him."

Stacy's face turned red with embarrassment and then she asked, "How long have you known?"

"How long have we known each other?" Asked Jennifer.

"I'm sorry, I had no idea it was that obvious. I hope you don't think I've been making a play for him."

"Relax, if you had, Sawyer would have told me which means he hasn't figured it out yet either. Although, why is beyond me. My point is, and I mean this with all sincerity, go for it. I wish you all the luck. I really do. Just don't be too disappointed when you fail. That's no insult, by the way. Sawyer's too puritanically self-denying to surrender to his carnal desires. Though you're the only woman I know that would even have a remote possibility of getting him in her bed. He's not the kind of man who would break his marriage vows... no matter how tempting the offer is. That was a compliment. One bit of warning though, if I were you, I'd be very sure I could succeed or I wouldn't try because failure would probably cost you his friendship."

"Why are you telling me this? Aren't you jealous?"

"Let's just say I'd like to redefine our relationship and leave it at that." Replied Jennifer.

This made Stacy think to herself, 'Who's relationship? Your relationship with Sawyer... me... the three of us?'

Chapter Four - The Caller

Later that night, Jennifer, having ate like a mouse at dinner, got the 'munchies' and went to a convenience store for a late night snack, leaving her cell phone on her nightstand when she left. Shortly after she departed, her cellphone began ringing. Sawyer was laying in the bedroom watching the television when it did. He picked up the phone and answered it. "Hello?"

"Oh, hi Bob. It's Rich. Where's Jennifer?" Bob, who was his wife's executive assistant and Sawyer sounded very similar over the phone. The man at the other, not knowing who he was talking with, mistook Sawyer for Bob.

Sawyer had heard Rich's name before but didn't know the man. He tried to correct him. "She's in the shower. I'm not..." He was about to tell the caller who he was but never finished. Rich cut him off.

"Tell her if she doesn't get too clean, Nancy and I will scrub her back for her next week when she gets here." Then the man said, apparently to someone else, "Shit Nancy! At least let me finish talking to Bob!"

Forgetting momentarily the caller's confusion, Sawyer asked curiously, "What's she doing?"

"The same thing Jennifer and Joann do when ever you or I pick up the phone... trying to see if we will loose our concentration by blowing us! Not that I'm complaining mind you but, it is kind of hard to get any work done while someone is sucking my dick!" Sawyer heard a female voice giggle in the back ground. The man grunted, presumably from pleasure, then continued... "Anyway, the reason I called was to give you the conformation number for the reservations Jennifer requested. Do you have something to write with?"

Becoming suspicious, Sawyer reached in the nightstand and took out pen and paper. "Sure, go ahead."

"Okay, the number is 0423587399A."

Sawyer decided to take advantage of the man's ignorance of his identity and asked, "She's going to be going several places the next couple of weeks. Tell me which one this is for again?"

"Didn't she tell you?" Asked the stranger.

Slyly, Sawyer replied, "I was on the phone at the time."

The other man laughed and the woman he was with giggled.

"It's the All-Star Swinger's Takeover Cruise, departing Port Canaveral on the 15th of June and returning the 21st. I'll have a boarding pass for her, you and Joann waiting for you at my office dockside in Port Canaveral when you get there tomorrow." Rich went on to give other details all of which Sawyer wrote carefully down. Rich went on to promise that this cruise was going to be even better than the previous one and that Nancy had insisted he let Bob be one the judge of the cruise's annual Blow Job contest. "Oh yeah, one more thing. Nancy said to tell Jennifer that she's been practicing and is going to take the title away from her. What's that?" There was a few moments during which Sawyer could hear a muffled woman's voice talking. "Okay, I'll tell him. She say's five trophies is enough. There, satisfied, now stop trying to talk with your mouth full! Oh yeah! That's it!" The phone went dead after that.

Sawyer said nothing to Jennifer about the phone call that night.

Chapter Five - The P.I.

The next day, feeling betrayed, Sawyer went to a divorce attorney. Her name was Samantha Roberts. She was a woman in her middle thirties. After listening to Sawyer recount the phone conversation from the night before, she asked, "What do you want to do?"

"I need to know if it's true? It could be a practical joke you know?" Replied Sawyer. Inwardly, he knew otherwise but hoped he was wrong.

Nodding compassionately, the lawyer suggested. "I know a private investigator who specializes in these kind of cases. Her name is Cherry. I'd like to ask her to come in and get her opinion."

He agreed.

The lawyer then picked up the phone, dialed a few numbers and spoke to someone.

"What do you mean she 'specializes in these kind of cases'?" He asked after Samantha hung up the phone. "Cherry specialty is cases where one or both parties are swingers."

Sawyer thought to himself, 'How do you specialize in a thing like that?'

Cherry was a beautiful blond woman in her middle thirties. She had large, firm, breasts and a seductive Maryland Monroe-like voice all of which allowed her to be mistaken to be a simpleminded, dumb blonde and she liked it that way!

Cherry was briefed on the situation and the next day she was given an envelop containing a round trip airline ticket to Florida, a boarding pass for the ship and hotel reservations for two nights.

Jennifer went on 'her business trip' and the day before she was due back, Sawyer received a call from his attorney informing him that Cherry had returned and was prepared to go her findings. Sawyer left off work, went straight to the law firm and was ushered into a conference room where Samantha, his lawyer and Cherry, the private investigator, were waiting for him. The room contained an twelve foot long conference table at the end of which was set up a fifty inch flat-screen television and around which were eight chairs. Under the television, on a stand, was a DVD player.

"Well?" Sawyer went straight to the point. Everyone knew what he wanted to know.

The private investigator squirmed uncomfortably.

Samantha looked at her, then instructed, "Tell him."

Cherry took a deep breath. "I've have video evidence proofing that your wife has been unfaithful for quite some time."

"Show me." Insisted Sawyer, who appeared calm on the outside. Inwardly he was raging.

She did. Cherry had used hidden cameras during the cruise to video his wife's activities and acquired from other attendees a collection of other videos showing what she'd been up to during past cruises.

"The videos are incriminating because adultery is a crime in the State of Georgia." Explained his lawyer.

The video they showed him, which Cherry had filmed herself, was shot in a stateroom aboard ship. All the participants were nude. In it, two women were kneeling before a man, giving him head. There was a bed in the background. On the bed was a man and a woman fucking doggy-style, the woman was Jennifer.