Betting People: Machine Lust

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Everything on the screen bobbed up and down so much that watching it almost made Sawyer nauseous. He was about to ask about the bobbing when he noticed the Cherry's reflection in a mirror on the wall. She was, except for a pair of glasses, like the unknown man fucking her from behind, completely nude.

"Sorry about the shakiness but the camera was hidden my glasses and the ocean was rocky that day." Said Cherry, anticipating Sawyer's question. "The man being given fellatio is Bob Tucker, your wife's executive assistant. The two women blowing him are Nancy Cardigan, an employee of Rich Wood the Cruise Promoter and, in case you don't recognize her with her clothes off, Joann Harrington your wife's business partner. That's Rich Wood on the bed. He's the one..." She pointed to the screen. "...on the bed with your wife." She went on...

"The written report contains transcripts of interviews I made with various attendees of the cruise. The transcripts reveal that you wife's extramarital activities have been going on for the last twelve years."

"Twelve years? We've only been married ten!" He told them angrily, took a several deep breaths and then calmly asked, "How soon can have the papers ready to file?"

Samantha dismissed Cherry so she and Sawyer could talk business.

Once Cherry was gone, the attorney told him, "I can them ready for your signature by lunch time tomorrow, filed by 3:00 and have her served before the end of the day."

"Do it!"

Sawyer left but not before running into Cherry in the elevator on the way out.

"Sorry about your wife and the quality of the video. It really didn't show my best side. Here's my card. Look me up when the divorce is final and I'll show it to you." She offered, though at the time, he wasn't interested.

The next day Jennifer returned home to find a note from Sawyer on the refrigerator indicating that he had himself been called out of town on a business trip. In reality, he had checked into a hotel for the night.

Unaware that her secret was out, Jennifer went to work where she was greeted by a process server bearing the divorce petition and a copy of the video.

Sawyer didn't see her again until the settlement meeting.

Chapter Six -- The Settlement

About a week after filing for divorce, Sawyer receives a phone call from his lawyer informing him that Jennifer has received a copy of his financial records, which includes his personal credit card statements and intended to claim the Sybian as her own personal property. Her lawyer files a court order prohibiting him from removing anything of value from the house. Unbeknownst to Jennifer, the court order infuriates Sawyer who, having no use for the device himself, has until then intended to let her have it. Instead, he changes his mind and the Sybian sits in his garage unused and unopened.

Three months later, Stacy learns of his impending divorce and sends Sawyer an email asking what he is going to do with The Sybian. Sawyer responds to the email that it was a point of contention and he doesn't know who is going to get it. Sawyer does not choose his words wisely. He receives a second email from Stacy asking if she can borrow it and informs Stacy in another email about the court order. That leads to yet a third email from Stacy in which she asks... "Would it be okay if I came over there and tried it out?"

When he reads it, any doubts Sawyer has of her real intentions disappears. "The lawyer said I shouldn't see anyone socially until the divorce is final because, if I do, Jennifer will try and use it against me in court." he replies. The truth is that, even without the warning from his lawyer, it is too soon after the breakup for him and he isn't ready to start dating, or anything else either.

In her next email, Stacy says she understands and he puts the incident out of his mind.

For the next six months, Sawyer's assets are tied up by Jennifer's lawyer while the four of them... Sawyer, Jennifer and their attorneys argue over who is to get and pay for what.

The major points of contention are Jennifer's share of the consulting business (which is community property as it was acquired after Jennifer and Sawyer were married), what to do with the house (for the same reason), and the lesser matter of who is to get The Sybian.

A settlement meeting is scheduled. The meeting is held at Sawyer's attorney's office.

Sawyer and his lawyer are on one side of the table, Jennifer and her lawyer are on the other. Behind Jennifer and her lawyer is a window. It is storming that day. Rain is falling heavily and the occasional sound of thunder can be heard by all in the room.

"First let's address the Simian your client wants." Begins Sawyer's lawyer, mispronouncing the name of the device intentionally.

Impertinently, Jennifer corrects her, "That's 'Sybian'! A simian is a monkey." Suddenly, lightening strikes completely incinerating a small tree outside the window behind Jennifer and her lawyer. The accompanying thunderclap startles Jennifer so much that she jumps in her seat.

Sawyer ignores it.

"Wow! It's a good thing I heard right or we'd be in animal court right now!" Says Sawyer, sarcastically.

Samantha giggles, then regains her composure and says, "The Simian, ah, Sybian that is, was purchased with premarital funds, which records from my client's personal savings account will prove. As such it is not marital property... unlike your client's share of the consulting business, which was acquired during the marriage."

Jennifer isn't stupid and knows where she stands legally. She has committed adultery in a state where it is still a crime. A judge could award Sawyer everything... including the business. She looks at Sawyer and asks. "What do you want?"

"The house. You can keep the business and you can pay the attorneys fees... all of them... for both of us!" Replies Sawyer insistently.

His wife studies him a moment like a poker player studying an opponent, after which she says, "This was your idea, pay your own attorney's fees. Otherwise, we can drag this out and let the vultures have it all." Then she adds to her attorney, "No offense." To which he replies, "None taken."

She is bluffing but, Sawyer doesn't know it so, he settles. Jennifer gets to keep her business and is freed to go off in search of parts and penises unknown.

Sawyer gets the house, a sex toy he neither needs nor can use, and the satisfaction of knowing Jennifer will never see it. Each party assumes responsibility for their own, by then enormous, attorney's fees.

Jennifer pays her attorney by giving herself an extra bonus that year and then writing it off on her business's income taxes.

Sawyer isn't as lucky. He has only two options: take out a mortgage on the house that is now his and pay his own lawyer in one lump sum, or place the entire amount due on a credit card and make monthly payments until the balance is paid off. He chooses the later rather and immediately runs into difficulties.

The employment contract with his employer prevents him from taking a second job. However, the contract does not prohibit him from taking in a boarder, which is what he does. This presents him another problem... who can he trust to move in, pay him on time, and treat his home with respect? Surprisingly, an email to his friends provides the solution. The phone rings five minutes after he sends it. It is Stacy.

She tells him of a friend of hers from high-school, a woman named Terah Reed.

Stacy told him that the lease to Terah's apartment had recently expired. Terah's landlord, Stacy went on to say, wanted Terah to sign a new lease for half again more money than the old one. So, Terah was looking for a place to stay.

Sawyer asked to meet Terah and the next day, Stacy made the introductions. After a short interview, Sawyer showed Terah the house and the room for rent, offered to rent it to her, and was given first month's rent in cash.

Strange, thought Sawyer at that time, it was almost as if Terah had made up her mind before she'd gotten there. Odder still that she'd showed up with cash.

That weekend, Terah moved in and the following Monday, Sawyer began paying his lawyer.

And what of The Sybian? It sat in the garage and, like a bad memory, was forgotten... but not by everyone!

Chapter Seven -- The Tenant

Three months passed and during that time, Sawyer learned that his new house guest was full of surprises. The first surprise was that she liked to go about the house dressed 'comfortably', which usually meant a pair of tiny boy-shorts and the skimpiest tube-tops she could fit in!

The second surprise came when he awakened one Saturday morning to find her laying naked in bed asleep next to him, Sawyer had been used to sleeping with his bedroom door unlocked. This surprised him very much as she hadn't been there when he crawled under the covers the night before. After the initial shock wore off, he tried to wake her but found he couldn't. Because they'd gone clubbing together the previous night, he decided to call Stacy rather than call 911. Sawyer thought the whole thing was odd as Terah didn't seem to have drank that much.

"Terah's here in the bed next to me. She's naked and won't wake up." He told Stacy excitedly while simultaneously admiring the view of her voluptuous body, at the same time hoping that she wouldn't wake up and catch him.

Stacy laughed, "That was fast! I figured it would take you at least six months before you two were knocking boots together."

"What? No! It's not like that. I didn't sleep with her! Well, I guess I did but we didn't have sex. We went out together last night and when I woke up, there she was." Explained Sawyer.

Stacy giggled, then asked, "Are you sure?"

"Of course I'm sure; I didn't drink anything and she only had a couple beers. Did you know she couldn't handle her booze?" He said so loudly that he was sure Terah would wake up. Luckily she didn't but Stacy did laugh.

"What's so funny?" He demanded.

Stacy told him. "It wasn't the beers. Terah is a sleepwalker."

"Sleepwalker? What do you mean she's a sleepwalker? Why the hell didn't you tell me?" That was followed by... "Didn't think it mattered? Are you kidding me?" and then, "Wake her? Of course I didn't wake her! That's what I've been trying to tell you. Don't? Why?" Went Sawyer's side of the conversation.

Stacy told him, "Because, there is a possibility, albeit an extremely remote one, that the shock of suddenly waking up somewhere unexpected could cause her to have a heart attack." There was a second's pause during which he waited for Stacy to begin speaking again. "Hey, you're not going to kick her out are you?" She sounded concerned.

"No!" Said Sawyer reassuringly. "I'm not used to waking up with strange women naked in my bed, that's all."

Stacy laughed again, adding to his frustration. "Don't worry. I'll tell you what to do but, just don't wake her unless she's about to wander into danger. From now on make sure you lock all the exterior doors before you go to bed so she can't go outside and, if you can find them, move her car keys in case she decides to go for a drive. After you do that, you might want to pretend you're asleep and let Terah wake up on her own so she won't be embarrassed. I wonder why she started sleepwalking again? She hasn't done it since college. Oh well, it could be worse I suppose. Have you ever heard of sexsomnia?"

"Sex... what?" Asked Sawyer.

Stacy promised to explain later, the conversation ended and Sawyer slowly hung up the phone; after which, he laid back in bed, closed his eyes and pretended to be asleep.

A few minutes later, Terah stirred a bit and rubbed her naked bottom softly against him, which reminded Sawyer how good it felt to have a woman in his bed. About thirty minutes later, he felt her moving once more.

"Shit! Not again!" Terah cursed in a low voice as she crawled silently out of the bed. Then quietly, she tip-toed through the plush brown carpet out of the room, closing the door behind her as she did.

Sawyer waited another fifteen minutes, then left the bed himself and took his morning shower. Afterward, he decided to make himself some breakfast.

Terah was in the kitchen, standing in front of the stove. She was wearing a sexy black chiffon robe. The robe was long and its bottom hymn almost touched the floor.

In her right hand was a spatula, in her left was the handle of a large frying pan. The pan was on the stove. She was cooking something. Sawyer couldn't see what it was. "That was some night! I had a really good time. Maybe we can do it again?" She said, innocently, without taking her eyes away from the pan.

The toaster made a 'ding' sound and the tops of two waffles jumped suddenly up into view catching Sawyer's attention. Sitting in the slots to their left were two uncooked waffles.

"I'd like that." He sniffed at the air and turned back to her. "Are you making eggs?"

Terah replied, "Uh-huh... with cheese, onions, bacon bits and green peppers in them. They should be ready by the time those other two waffles are. Be a dear and drop them for me, will you?"

He did. They both ate breakfast and the following morning awakened to find her laying naked, once more, in the bed beside him. Things went on like that for the next month and it wasn't long before Sawyer learned that every time he and Terah went out partying together, he would awaken to find her beside him.

Over the next couple of months he became accustomed to her presence, in and out of the bed. So it was of little surprise when he awakened one morning to discover Terah laying beside him, nude as usual and sound asleep. They hadn't been out the night before!

Chapter Eight -- The Emails

It was night time and, except for a flickering glow from his monitor and the dim light on the end table next to Terah, the living room was dark. Next to his mouse was a sandwich he'd made for a snack, which he was eating at the time.

With no success, Stacy had been trying for six months to get him to let her come by and use the machine. Much to his astonishment, Stacy told him she didn't care whether or not Terah was home when she did.

This Sawyer found particularly strange in light of the fact that he'd confided to her a month earlier that he had fallen for Terah. He found this especially frustrating because rather than being discouraged as he'd expected her to be, Stacy began pressing him even more.

As an enticement, Stacy included with every email a link to an adult video depicting, in explicit detail women using the device. The first one, which he clicked out of curiosity, showed a woman straddling on a Sybian and writhing continuously in orgasm. Despite his wishing otherwise, Sawyer found the video, which was of a woman having a single, continuous, two-minute long orgasm, very arousing and her offer very tempting but; because he'd recently committed himself to Terah, Sawyer politely declined Stacy's offer.

However, that didn't stop Stacy who, simply ignored his rejections and sent more emails all of which made Sawyer wonder if she were working from a plan. The first ones she sent were random in their selection of women. There was no discrimination as to age, body type or hair color. Then, when those failed, Stacy changed tactics and started sending videos depicting various types of middle-aged women using the Sybian. After those also failed, she narrowed the selection down to videos of blondes like herself, which was when he began to look forward to them. Stacy was an attractive woman and he could easily imagine her as the women in the video.

When he'd clicked the link to the video he was watching, it was to find that Stacy had changed her tactics again.

Holding the snack in his left hand, he used his right to click the mouse, opening his email program. Instantly emails started filling his Inbox. One was from Stacy. He opened it. There was a link to a video inside. Suddenly more interested, Sawyer sat his halve eaten sandwich back down on the plate.

His web browser opened and a video started playing. It began much like the last one she'd sent him, with a very pretty middle-aged blonde riding the device.

About a minute into video, the woman was about to cum. Suddenly, the screen went black. "Damn! What a rip!" Exclaimed Sawyer as he reached for his mouse to stop the video.

Then, another woman else appeared on the screen and he changed his mind. The new woman was middle-aged, brunette, looked astonishingly like Terah and was moaning very loudly!

It should be noted at this time that normally, when a headset is plugged in, the computer's external speakers are muted and sound comes from the headset. However, when a jack is partially inserted, it is possible for the computer to send sound output to the headset and speakers at the same time with no loss of volume to either. This is why the volume from Sawyer's headset had remained the same and he didn't know that sound was coming out of the computer's external speakers.

It is also why when Sawyer had glanced over his shoulder at Terah and saw that she was still busy reading a magazine, he'd turned his attention back to the screen and quickly became so engrossed in the video that he neither saw her rise to her feet nor walk up behind him. He had been too distracted by the video and the sound coming from the computer's external speakers had helped mask her approach.

Terah looked at the screen and could see, as she knew it would be, that the web browser was open. From the sounds, she could tell that Sawyer was watching a porn video site.

Terah looked at it.

"What are you watching?" Terah said, slyly.

After the initial shock wore off, Sawyer looked at his headphone jack, realized what had happened and turned red with embarrassment.

'Ah, he's blushing. That's so cute!' Terah thought to herself.

Sawyer first considered trying to close the browser window but, he had no idea how long Terah had been standing there and it seemed to him more like closing the barn door after the horse was out. He decided simply to tell her the truth, "Stacy sent me a link to this in my email." Following that, he said, "Sorry, I didn't know my headset came out. I'll plug it back in right now."

As if she had ignored his response, Terah asked...

"What's that thing she's on?"

The 'thing', which Sawyer knew was a 'Sybian', to Terah resembled one-half of a small barrel cut down the center, and covered with vinyl. It was laying on the floor rounded side up and there was something flesh colored between the woman's crotch and the top of the 'barrel'. Terah also knew that the mechanical noise seemed to be emanating from the device and whatever was between her legs appeared to be making the woman in the video moan.

The woman was leaning forward slightly and holding herself up with her hands, which were placed on the edge of the device in front of her. Her nipples were erect and perspiration was beginning to run down between her breasts. She was soaking wet where her crotch rested on the machine, presumably from sexual arousal.

Sawyer smiled nervously and told her, "It's called a Sybian."

"A what?"

He repeated, "A Sybian. It's a sex toy for women."

Meanwhile, on the screen, whoever it was that held the camera moved behind the woman. The new angle revealed, in part at least, the flesh colored thing touching her pelvis.

Terah's eyebrows raised in apparent surprise when she saw it. Inside the woman was what appeared to be the shaft of a penis like looking dildo. Whatever it was, the thing looked to be both rotating and vibrating, very powerfully, at the same time!

The woman in the video, other than occasionally undulating erotically, seemed to be almost motionless. It was almost as if she were either afraid or unable to move.

When the 'roar' of the machine got louder and the woman started screaming, Terah declared to Sawyer...