Betting People: Machine Lust

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Desperate to have it all, Terah raised used her arms to raise herself and pushed back as far as she could.

"OHHH!" She moaned loudly as she impaled herself upon the wholeness of his cock.

Sawyer, seeing her breasts elevated, brought upward his head and took one in his mouth. Back and forth he went from one breast to the other. Each time he did, he'd take one in his mouth, suck it a while and then, swirl his tongue around the nipple.

"YESSS! THAT'S IT!" Terah said and quickened the pace of her fucking.

He wanted to make sure that she came before he did but, the sensation of her fucking him combined with the feeling of her breast in his mouth was so arousing that Sawyer knew he wouldn't last much longer.

Using both hands, he pushed her up. Then reached between her leg with his right hand and probed with his thumb until he found her clit. As he used one hand to keep her from falling towards him, Sawyer wiggled the tip of his thumb over her clit.

"OH GOD!" She ceased moving and her body jerked with each movement of his thumb. But when she stopped moving, Sawyer began for Terah's pelvis had been suspended a few inches above him and half his manhood still inside her at the time.

Each stroke he made drove his cock directly over her g-spot and it wasn't long before he had her screaming in ecstasy.

"OH! OH! OH! OH! FUCKKKKKKKK!"

She came.

Sawyer wasn't far behind.

When the erotic convulses of the orgasms ended, he moved his left arm and allowed her to fall, exhausted, into his open arms.

Later that night, Terah and Sawyer were in bed.

He was getting the blow-job of his life when she raised her head and said to him innocently...

"Sawyer Dearest. I really think you should let Stacy come over and use the Sybian."

As he struggled to keep from cumming, he opened his eyes and asked, "Huh?"

"I said," She bobbed her head a few more times and then paused long enough to say, "Let Stacy come over and use the Sybian."

Desperately trying to concentrate, between tongue lashes, Sawyer said in confusion, "What? The Sybian? Let Stacy... OH GOD THAT'S GOOD! ... come?"

"Can she?" Terah began using both hands to pump his cock, rolling her palms over the head each time she did.

The intense pleasure caused him to cry out suddenly..."FUCKKKKKKK!"

"Can she Honey?" Repeated Terah as she took him back into her mouth.

Sawyer's body started jerking uncontrollably and she knew he was close to orgasm.

"Well, can she?" Asked Terah again, this time, she kept him inside her. The humming effect sent vibrations from the head of his dick to base of his shaft.

It sent him over the edge and, without thinking, he screamed, "YESSSS!"

Epilogue

The next day, while Sawyer was outside cutting the grass, Terah made a phone call.

"Hi Stacie, it's Terah."

Her best friend greeted, "Don't hi me; tell me how it went!"

"Perfectly." Terah answered. "That last video you sent did the trick. You know, when you told me your plan eight months ago and asked me to help, I didn't think we had a snowball's chance in hell of it working but it did!"

Conversationally, Traci asked, "Did you have any problems?"

"Only one, I had trouble getting his headset plug to stay in the jack. The damn thing kept coming completely out."

Stacy inquired, "What did you do?"

"I covered the top of the connector with clear nail polish." Terah explained.

Impressed, Stacy said, "That's pretty smart."

"Hey, just out of curiosity, how did you know what video to send him?"

"Jennifer had his computer so full of spy-ware before she left him he couldn't take a shit without her knowing it. Before I quit, I reconfigured it to send the output to my computer and disabled the feed to Jennifer's network; then, I analysed the logs to find out which ones he watched most. That's how I found out he wants both of us. The videos he watches most all have middle aged blonds and brunettes in them."

How did you keep Jennifer from finding out what you did?

I didn't. She caught me the act and Girl, let me tell you, she was pissed!

What did she do about it?

Nothing.

Nothing?

That's right nothing. She tried to threaten me but after I explained to her what would happen if word got out that she had bugged his computer, she shut up and suggested we both forget the hold thing.

Giggling, Terah kidded, "Blonds and brunettes? Whose description does that sound like, I wonder?" They both laughed after which she continued, "What would you have done if he hadn't taken the bait?"

"I would have invited you over to help do a little spring cleaning and he would have come home to find me trying it out while you watched."

Impatiently, Traci asked, "When can I come over?"

"Tonight. You're supposed to be coming by to use it." Terah confessed.

Then Stacy asked, "How did you get him to agree to that?"

"I did what you suggested and had him into tell me about your helping him order it, I got him to confess that you've been begging to use it. Last night, while I was giving him a demonstration of my oral skills, he agreed it was only fair for him to let you do so."

Stacy cheered, then asked, "Think he has any idea what we're planning?"

"He hasn't got a clue. I can't wait to see the look on his face when he finds out." Said Terah confidently.

Stacy said longingly, "Neither can I, I've been waiting a long time for this."

"I know you have."

They made small-talk for a while and the conversation ended.

Later that night, Stacy arrived at Sawyer's house and the two women played with their new toy. It wasn't the Sybian.

Two weeks later, Jennifer Daniels received and email from Stacy. The email contained link to a video on a private server. The video was divided into three scenes. The first and second scene showed Terah and Stacy playing with the Sybian with Sawyer operating the controls each time. The last scene showed Terah and Stacy fucking and sucking Sawyer's cock together. There was a message from the girls at the end. It read simply, "Your loss; our gain. Thanks!"

The End