Betting People: Machine Lust

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"She's faking it!"

Confident that Terah was wrong, Sawyer demanded, "What makes you think that?"

"Trust me, I'm a woman. I know these things. She looks like she's enjoying it too much which tells me that she's got to be faking it!" replied Terah.

It did little to convince Sawyer. Turning away from the screen to look at her when she answered him, Sawyer asked, "Are you trying to tell me that because she looks like she's having a lot of fun, she can't be?"

"Pretty much, yes."

Thinking to himself, 'That doesn't make any sense at all.' Sawyer asked, "Have you considered the possibility that her response might be genuine?"

"Really Sawyer? Are you trying to tell me you actually think they make a machine capable of getting that kind of a response out of a woman?" She said curtly.

He asserted, "As a matter of fact, yes!"

"Then you don't know anything about women!" Terah said bluntly. It was an obvious reference to women 'faking it'.

He informed her. "And you don't know anything about sex toys!"

"What's that supposed to mean?"

Pointing to the screen, he replied, "I'll explain it to you. Do you see that thing moving inside her?

"Yeah, so what? Big deal, it's a vibrator. I've got one and it's not..." She cut herself off when she realized what she was about to say. Terah decided to pick her next words more carefully. "Take my word for it, they don't have that kind of an effect on a woman."

He smiled. "That one does. That machine has the ability to vibrate that dildo at speeds of up to 6500 RPMs and, while it's doing so, rotate it up to 120 times per minute. That's twice per second. Do you see how those little rubbery tip things keep bouncing up and down on her clit?" She nodded. He continued. " The machine is also vibrating them at the same speed as it is the dildo inside of her."

"Like I said. Big deal! It's a vibrator." There was a hint of sarcasm in her words.

Correcting her, Sawyer explained, "No dear, it's not just 'a vibrator'! It's an orgasm machine."

Terah challenged...

"Well, I'll tell you what, if you ever get one, I'll bet you $100.00 that you're wrong."

Unexpectedly, Sawyer asked, "And exactly how are you going to do that?"

"I'll test the thing myself!" She said boastfully.

He said instantly, "You wouldn't last three minutes!"

"That's because I'd get bored and get off!" Terah said confidently.

He laughed, "Oh, you'd get off alright, that I can promise you!"

"Alright Sawyer, what makes you think that?"

In a more serious tone, Sawyer inquired, "When was the last time you had a date?"

"It's been a while. What difference does that make. It's not like you actually have one, now is it?" Came her response.

"Ah, well, you see..." He debated in his mind whether or not to tell her. It was a short debate. "What would you say if I told you I have one in the garage collecting dust and that's why Stacy keeps sending me these videos... she wants to use it!"

"Let me see, I'd probably say something like... 'Holy Shit! How long has it been there?' That would be followed by, 'What are YOU doing with a Sybian?' and then I'd ask, 'Why did you tell Stacy but you didn't tell me?'" Terah paused a moment, than added, "Never mind, none of that matters. What matters is... you do?"

"Yes I really do.

I bought it as a birthday present for Jennifer after a friend of hers told me she wanted one. We got divorced before I could give it to her. It's brand new, still in the box and unopened.

As to how Stacy found out about it, I ordered it from her house, using her computer, from her email account and it was shipped to her address. It was supposed to be a surprise. My guess is that she figured out what it was when the order confirmation arrived. I didn't tell you because I didn't want you to think I was some sort of pervert and, while we're on the subject, believe it or not I was thinking about giving it to Stacy."

"Go get it!" Insisted Terah abruptly.

When he realized she was serious, Sawyer left for the garage.

Chapter Nine -- The Box

Sawyer took a bit of his sandwich, chewed and swallowed it, then said to Terah, "Go ahead and open it if you want."

Terah knelt in front of the box and, wasted no time opening it. The first two items she removed were packing. The third was an invoice.

Sawyer studied the expression on her face but he couldn't tell, other than the obvious astonishment, what she was thinking.

"You really bought this?" She seemed surprised.

Defensively, he reminded her, "It seemed like a good idea at the time."

"Jennifer never used it?" Asked Terah.

Almost jubilantly, Sawyer replied, "She never even saw it."

"Why didn't you sell it on Gregg's List or something?"

"I didn't want to give her the pleasure of buying it."

He didn't know how to interpret her answer. "Having second thoughts?"

"Suppose I am?" Terah asked. She knew what she wanted him to say.

Somberly, he explained, "In that case, we'll both forget the whole thing."

It was what she wanted to hear. There were several small boxes inside, she removed one and opened it.

"It looks just like the attachment in the video." Terah told him upon seeing the first of nine attachments in the box. She removed them one-by-one. There were two which resembled a short flesh colored, rubber, cigar tube and came in small and medium. Each was mounted to a three inch wide, twelve inch long rubbery base. Three were hallow attachments that looked like a human penis. The penises came in small, medium and jumbo and could be slid over one of the first two cigar tube attachments. Two more attachments were spherical in shape. One of them was the size of a golf ball and the other the size of a tennis ball. The oddest one looked like a human finger. All three of these were likewise mounted on bases. The last attachment was flat and had no protrusion at all. Included in the box was a large bottle of water based lubricant, some three inch long plastic sticks and a metal springs the same size as the sticks.

Terah was holding the medium sized penis attachment. After she examined it, Terah set it down and picked up another one. One at a time, Terah picked up the penis attachments, starting with the smallest one first. Till then, she'd shown no discernible reaction.

"OH MY GOD! This thing is monstrous!" It measured 7 inches in circumference and 7 inches and was a much larger than the other penis looking attachment.

He laughed, "That's the jumbo size one. They were on sale, the company was running a special. Intimidating, isn't it?"

"Intimidating? That thing's scary!" She put it down quickly as if it were going to bite her and reached for something else to examine.

When Terah realized what it was, she began laughing hysterically.

"It looks like a finger!" Proclaimed Terah between giggles.

Ten minutes later, after she'd looked at everything in the box, he told her, "When you're done looking at it let me know. I'm going to repack everything back in the box so I can drop it off at Stacy's in the morning"

"What about our bet?" She asked nonchalantly,

He looked at Terah. There was a smile on her face. It was a knowing smile.

Sawyer, even more confused than before, replied, "I didn't think you were serious."

"I don't know about you but, after watching that those video, I'd curiouse to know if she was faking it, aren't you." Answered Terah.

He nodded.

And so, while he was busy cleaning the attachments and setting up the device in the living-room, Terah went to her room and put on, in her words, 'something more comfortable'.

Chapter Ten -- The Sybian

Terah returned to the living-room wearing a black Baroque Chiffon robe that had a deep plunging neckline and whose bottom hymn was only three inches below pelvis.

Sawyer sitting on the floor in waiting for her. Not only had Sawyer cleaned the attachments but, he'd moved the coffee table to the side and set the device up in its place.

He offered, "Are you sure you don't want to call off the bet? We can always go to the movies or something."

"Just tell me what to do!" Terah said impatiently, paused, and then added, "We can go to the movies later... after I win! It'll be my treat."

When she showed her resolve by kneeling on the floor next to the device, he explained, "Pick an attachment and insert one of those white plastic rods inside it. Then put the other end of the plastic rod in the hole there on the Sybian and pull the ends of the attachment and tuck it under those ridges there like the illustration shows."

She picked up the medium sized penis attachment but had difficulty stretching the base under the flaps.

Sawyer explained, "That knob there giving you so much trouble raises the clitoral stimulator so it will make contact. It's supposed to be tight."

Terah did as instructed and, after using a bit more strength, finally got it into the base the way it supposed to be. She slid the hollow penis into place and then said...

"Now what?"

Sawyer picked up the bottle of lubricant and handed it to her.

"What's that for?" She said with a puzzled look on her face.

Instead of saying anything, Sawyer simply turned his head and looked at the false penis mounted to the machine.

"Oh, I see." Terah confessed with an embarrassed look on her face.

Less than a minute later, the phony penis wet with lubricant.

"Turn around while I get on it." Terah told him.

He did and, as soon as he did, heard the sound of movement behind him. That was followed some heaving breathing, a brief sigh but erotic, and then Terah's voice calling to him.

"Okay, I'm ready. You can look now."

When he looked Terah was part kneeling, part sitting in position on top of the device. She had her hands in front of her and she was trying to hold closed the front of her robe which, because of the way she was positioned, had separated at the bottom.

"Let's see what this thing can do!" Terah said enthusiastically.

Sawyer picked up the remote, made sure both control knobs were on their lowest setting, and then flipped the two toggle switches. LEDs below each one lit up indicating they were on. The machine 'penis' inside her began to vibrate, making a slight rumbling sound as it did.

Ever so slowly, Sawyer turned the rotation knob until it was about one tenth total power. Then he waited and even though she said nothing, he could see from the way Terah's nipples had begun poking through her robe that dildo inside Terah was affecting her.

"Is that it?" She said mockingly. "If that's the best this thing can do, you're going to loose!"

Smiling, Sawyer explained, "That was just a little warm up. How about a little rotation?"

He didn't wait for her to answer but rather, turned the knob marked 'Rotation' to twenty percent. That's when the machine began repeating to itself, 'THUD..... THUD..... THUD..... THUD'.

"That's..." The faux penis inside her began hitting her g-spot each time it turned causing Terah's hips to begin undulating rhythmically in time with the thudding sound. She lost her concentration for a second, recovered and then finished what she'd been trying to say... "different!"

Sawyer left the setting were they were for another minute. Her breathing quickened and the expression on her face changed. She was obviously enjoying it.

The Sybian roared loudly.

"AHH!" Terah called out in surprise and jerked suddenly when, without warning, Sawyer turned the knob labeled 'Vibration' from ten to fifty percent. It was there only for two seconds but that second was enough to get a reaction out of her.

The rumbling seemed louder now. Terah couldn't help but notice that it was vibrating much stronger than it had been before he'd turned it up and back down. Her perceptions were correct for Sawyer had only reduced the power level to twenty-five percent!

"WHAT WAS THAT?" Terah asked, feeling the pleasure suddenly increase in intensity.

Sawyer told her. "Half power."

She looked at him. He was grinning from ear to ear.

"How about a little warning next time? That was really..."

Ignoring her, Sawyer raised the power level again causing Terah's body to jerk once more, silencing her instantly.

Enjoying her reaction, Sawyer advised, "I think it's time for a little bit more rotation." Then did as he'd said. The 'THUD..... THUD..... THUD..... THUD' sound grew louder and faster. The pleasure increased proportionally and a few seconds later, Terah could sense the growing tide of orgasm approaching her.

"OH MY GOD!" Terah cried as she leaned forward, placing the palms of her hands on the front edge of the machine and tried desperately to think about something else. In the process, her robe fell open exposing most of her breasts. Her arms were the only things keeping him from enjoying the an unimpeded view of her bosoms and the treasure between her legs.

As the machine continued to 'THUD.... THUD.... THUD.... THUD, it occurred to Sawyer that, leaning forward as she was, Terah's clit had to be very close to if not touching, the rapidly bouncing little nodules on the base to which the faux penis was attached.

Seeing an opportunity to break her concentration, Sawyer quickly turned the vibration knob three quarters of the way towards it's maximum setting.

'ROARR!' howled the Sybian as it began vibrating both her clit and insides 4875 times a minute as if to let Terah know that it could not be ignored.

"FUCKKK!" exclaimed Terah and, with no thought of modesty, sat up suddenly, fully exposing herself to him. Frozen in place and speechless while the mechanical penis inside her rotated as it massaged her g-spot and clit like a thousand tiny little fingers, Terah attempted to resist the powerful machine as it forced her closer to orgasm.

Sawyer had seen other women try the same thing in the videos he'd watched and knew exactly what to do.

He kept her there like that for five, very long, seconds. Then, Sawyer slowly lowered the vibration, but only to half power; and at the same time, raised the rotation until it was at half speed.

For the next ten seconds the sounds of 'THUD... THUD... THUD... THUD' accompanied the constant 'ROARRR' of the machine filled the room. Unable to help herself, Terah's began moaning loudly and moving her hips erotically, grinding her pussy around the dildo inside her.

When Sawyer increased the rotation again, Terah started twisting and turning her hips, trying to find a position that would get her g-spot away from the mechanical penis. It was to no avail. If she moved forward, her clit was pressed down on the vibrating base. If she moved backwards, her g-spot was pressed even harder against the rotating penis inside her.

'THUD, THUD, THUD, THUD'

"PLEASE..." Terah pleaded. She was on the verge of orgasm.

'ROARRRR!' Sawyer turned up the vibration once more.

"PLEASE! IT'S TOO INTENSE! I CANT..."

'ROARRRRRR!' The vibration increased again, cutting her off.

Terah's eyes closed and she was unable to think about anything other than the intensely overwhelming pleasure between her legs.

'ROARRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!' The machine vibrated even more powerfully. Terah waited for the vibrations to decrease but, this time, they didn't stop.

Three seconds later, every muscle in her body suddenly ceased as wave upon wave of orgasm came crashing upon her with the force the likes of which she'd never known.

Sawyer was in control. She was unable to talk. All she could do was writhe in pleasure and enjoy the ride until he freed her from the continuous orgasm seizing her body or she blacked out from exhaustion. Just when she thought that's exactly what she would do, Sawyer took mercy on her and released reduced the vibration a down to twenty-five percent allowing her orgasm to decline.

'ROARR!'

When her body ceased spasmodically moving, Terah regained her voice.

"THAT WAS INCREDIBLE!" She exclaimed excitedly as, once more, she felt the stirrings of another orgasm building within her. "I'VE NEVER FELT ANYTHING LIKE THA..." She was still gyrating her hips involuntarily.

There was a faint glint of perspiration on the exposed portions of her body and the redness that called 'sex flush' above her pubic area.

'ROARRRRR' Sawyer turned the vibration back up to half before she could finish what she was saying.

Faster than she could have ever dreamed possible, the pleasure in her loins began intensifying. She was so wet that her juices were literally flowing onto the sides of the Sybian and onto the bottom of her inner thighs.

With his view now unobstructed, Sawyer was able to see the faux penis as it swirled and vibrated inside her. He became even more aroused and, though he thought it not possible, his erection grew even harder. Up he turned the rotation just a fraction and then...

"UMMPH! UMMPH! UMMPH!" She was cumming again.

For next fifteen minutes Sawyer used the machine to continuously bring her to the point of orgasm and back from the edge again.

Finally, panting heavily and with her heart racing, she acknowledged...

"Alright! I can't take it any more! You win! It does everything you said it would. Now please, take pity on me! Turn it off!"

He did.

Terah, as she sat there in silence for several seconds atop the device catching her breath, made no attempt to cover herself. Her nipples were hard as rocks and her clit was swollen.

"Would you help me up? My legs are a wobbly." She asked.

Sawyer rose and went over to assist her. There was no way he could hide the erection that was clearly visible through his shorts. "What way is best for you?" He inquired.

"Reach around behind me and put your arms around me. I'll try to lift myself up with my legs."

As she'd instructed, Sawyer walked around behind her, bent down and placed his arms around her.

His face was next to hers. The placement of his hands were just below her breasts and, as he helped her stand up, Sawyer could feel the weight of Terah's orbs pressing down on the top of his forearms.

"I'm a bit shaky. Let me turn around so I can hold on to you until I get my legs back." She said softly.

He loosened his grip about her and, she turned facing him. When she did, her robe fell off her onto his arms. They stood there together with his arms around Terah's caressing her bare back. She placed her arms around his neck, pressing her naked breast into his chest.

Sawyer was about to open his arms to allow her robe to fall at her sides, when without saying a word, Terah kissed him on the lips. When he returned her kiss, she opened her mouth and made it more passionate.

As their tongues intertwined, he lowered his hand and caressed her ass pulling her to him more tightly.

Without breaking the kiss, she lowered her arms, reached between them and began unfastening the snap on his shorts. Moments later she pulled down his zipper and then used a swift tug to get his shorts around his ankles.

She walked forward pushing him until his calves hit the couch and Sawyer found himself falling into a sitting position on right side of it. She went with him as he fell and landed astraddle his penis. It was an ideal position for what she had in mind.

It was one of those couches whose sides recline. The feature was activated by pulling up on a lever on either side of the couch. Terah wasted no time reaching down and doing so. When she did, he went backwards and she went forwards into a reverse missionary position.

She pushed herself up slightly and began sliding down his body until she felt the tip of his penis pressing at the entrance of her soaking wet womanhood.

"AHHH!" Terah moaned euphorically when, in one brisk motion she thrust upon him taking the most of his cock inside her.

Filled a desire the likes of which she'd never known before, Terah feverishly rocked herself, at a frenzied pace, back and forth the on his hard shaft.